i-force-dexaprine

1. Registered User
    Answers

i-force-dexaprine

not impressed with 1 cap, will try 1.5 caps tonight before work.....i have a feeling it's gonna take 2 caps.

to me 1 cap was only so/so.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not impressed with 1 cap, will try 1.5 caps tonight before work.....i have a feeling it's gonna take 2 caps.

to me 1 cap was only so/so.

Geezus T-Money, first dose 1 cap for me took me to cloud nine lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Geezus T-Money, first dose 1 cap for me took me to cloud nine lol.
    hoping that 1.5 caps before work tonight will be enough, but based on the 1 cap i have the feeling 2 will be my sweet spot.

no problem, i am used to having to double dose stims.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

ok, went with 1.5 caps before work last night....i have to admit results were much better. energy was long lasting with no crash.

i think i could easily handle-and enjoy, 2 caps but going to stick with 1.5 for another few days before bumping up.

btw-decent appetite suppression, but i don't usually have much appetite when it is hot, so it's hard to tell.

so far, compared to whats available i would have to rate this stim right there with the best. at 1 cap i think yellow thunder might be a little stronger, but adding the half cap really made a huge difference with the dexaprine. i dosed yellow thunder at 2 caps, so i will wait until i bump dexaprine up to 2 caps for comparison of which is stronger. another stim that is in the running is bpi-rx6, but the energy is short lived and i have heard they changed the formula.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

well tonight is last night of work for the week, so i plan to try 2 caps and then take a break until sunday night. really looking forward to what 2 caps can do.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I keep debating between buying dexaprine + yellow thunder myself. Luckily i'm so broke I can't pay attention, so I don't have to make a choice...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, BigT, 2 caps would have caused me to break into the monkey enclosure at the zoo. I've been taking 1 cap of dexa and 1 cap of Pes AT2 in the morning, followed by another cap of each 7 hours later. So far I'm loving this combo.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I keep debating between buying dexaprine + yellow thunder myself. Luckily i'm so broke I can't pay attention, so I don't have to make a choice...
    Hey Easy, I've ran both for extended periods of time. Yellow Thunder precardio had me sweating up a storm.As a pure fatburner, I'm pretty sure that it ranks among the top out there in the marketplace. The energy lasts roughly 4 hours with accompanying crash, like most ephedrine based type products. Now comparing it to Dexa, I would say that YT hits harder and faster, but with accompanying crash. Dexa feels better for a longer period of time, about 8 hours and I sweat a ton while on it as well. It's more of a smoother type of stim, no jitters or crash. I feel great on it. Hope that helps.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

It helps some, thanks. I had samples of yellow thunder, and liked it. But dexaprine does seem pretty cool, and I like the T2 being included. I'd probably go with 3 caps a day spread out, so long as it didn't affect sleep.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Wow, BigT, 2 caps would have caused me to break into the monkey enclosure at the zoo. I've been taking 1 cap of dexa and 1 cap of Pes AT2 in the morning, followed by another cap of each 7 hours later. So far I'm loving this combo.
    i haven't tried 2 caps yet.....but i am going to tonight.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

It helps some, thanks. I had samples of yellow thunder, and liked it. But dexaprine does seem pretty cool, and I like the T2 being included. I'd probably go with 3 caps a day spread out, so long as it didn't affect sleep.
    Anytime, Easy. Did you mean that you would like to take 3 caps of Dexa? I'm pretty stim resistant, in fact there are some stims I could take, and a hour later take a nap. I couldn't imagine taking 3 caps of Dexa. I've been stacking Dexa with AT2 and getting good results.

Dexa is strong but smooth, so it feels good not overwhelming all at once, all upfront. I've been taking 2 caps a day, one first thing in the morning and another 7 hours later.The second dose keeps me up till about midnight. In fact I'm about to take my 2nd dose in 20 minutes, approximately 2:50 est. It's pretty strong...I couldn't imagine taking 3 spread out. That would be overwhelming for me, and I'm like BigT, I'm skeptical about most stims.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Easy, I've ran both for extended periods of time. Yellow Thunder precardio had me sweating up a storm.As a pure fatburner, I'm pretty sure that it ranks among the top out there in the marketplace. The energy lasts roughly 4 hours with accompanying crash, like most ephedrine based type products. Now comparing it to Dexa, I would say that YT hits harder and faster, but with accompanying crash. Dexa feels better for a longer period of time, about 8 hours and I sweat a ton while on it as well. It's more of a smoother type of stim, no jitters or crash. I feel great on it. Hope that helps.
    nice comparison.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

i haven't tried 2 caps yet.....but i am going to tonight.
    Listen BigT, you keep your cell phone on you in case this sh*t goes south, no pun intended, okay yeh it was intended.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

that would be a tough one, imo. probably be better off 2/1.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Anytime, Easy. Did you mean that you would like to take 3 caps of Dexa? I'm pretty stim resistant, in fact there are some stims I could take, and a hour later take a nap. I couldn't imagine taking 3 caps of Dexa. I've been stacking Dexa with AT2 and getting good results.

Dexa is strong but smooth, so it feels good not overwhelming all at once, all upfront. I've been taking 2 caps a day, one first thing in the morning and another 7 hours later.The second dose keeps me up till about midnight. In fact I'm about to take my 2nd dose in 20 minutes, approximately 2:50 est. It's pretty strong...I couldn't imagine taking 3 spread out. That would be overwhelming for me, and I'm like BigT, I'm skeptical about most stims.
    well, that had been the dose I had been considering, of course i'd see how it affected me. Mostly to get to the dose of T2 i'd want to be at, rather than the stims themselves.
    This space for rent

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

well, that had been the dose I had been considering, of course i'd see how it affected me. Mostly to get to the dose of T2 i'd want to be at, rather than the stims themselves.
    I'm not really familiar with what's effective in terms of T2, or T3. How many mg's of each should I be taking per day? I know 3,5 supposedly may cause shutdown, but I've also heard conflicting arguments that it most likely would not. I was thinking of getting a separate 3,3 +3,5 product and stacking it with Dexa. What do you think?
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I was shooting for a high dose as I want to enter a competition in late August and need the extra help. The dose from 2 dexaprines should be a decent amount, and adding more of course will just boost it further. The amount of shutdown it causes is likely low, and the thyroid bounces back fast even from T3
    This space for rent

18. Registered User
    Answers

Thats where TT-33 is perfect. Just add 2 TT-33 pills into the mix, and youll be right as rain. A bottle of TT-33 also lasts 2 months that way!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Vaugh, since you are here, are you ever going to pick people in that thread "More dexprine testers wanted" ?
    This space for rent

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Thats where TT-33 is perfect. Just add 2 TT-33 pills into the mix, and youll be right as rain. A bottle of TT-33 also lasts 2 months that way!
    How do you effectively stack T-33 with Dexa. Take 2 pills of T-33 with my first dose of Dexa? Or 1 cap with dexa and then another say 6-7 hours later? I know I'm particular and over think this stuff, but hey I spend money so why not lol.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Vaugh, since you are here, are you ever going to pick people in that thread "More dexprine testers wanted" ?
    I am I am! We just got more stock in. I will PM all winners by tomorrow!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I am I am! We just got more stock in. I will PM all winners by tomorrow!
    Thanks, i'm just trying to work out my plans for last 12 weeks precontest, trying to figure out what I need to scratch up enough $ to buy vs what I can use of what I have or can win or can trade for. Summertime kinda sucks with 3 kids as them being out of school means $$
    This space for rent

23. Registered User
    Answers

LOL-YOU GOT AN APP IN?
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

LOL-YOU GOT AN APP IN?
    yeah, I've kept debating just buying some, but no hay dinero really. Next week is vacation, but then I get paid again the 15th so I should be able to put aside $100 or so for expenses related to final purchases for the August 27th
    This space for rent

25. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, I've kept debating just buying some, but no hay dinero really. Next week is vacation, but then I get paid again the 15th so I should be able to put aside $100 or so for expenses related to final purchases for the August 27th
    DEXAPRINE AT 60 CAPS IS WORTH THE CASH, IMO.

imho it is pretty close to or at the top for stims/fatburners now available, and even at 2 caps a day you still get a month or more from it. 3eclipse said that after 20 days effects were diminished so i am going to take weekends off from it-this should stretch it out even further, so i feel i will really get my moneys worth from it!!!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

took 2 caps before work last night, very nice......energy lasted all shift and when i drank my wyked preworkout this morning i was ready to go-had a really good workout. so i am off the dexaprine until sunday night.
  27. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review Mr. BigT!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So who has grabbed Dexaprine so far?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 03:16 PM