Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not impressed with 1 cap, will try 1.5 caps tonight before work.....i have a feeling it's gonna take 2 caps.

to me 1 cap was only so/so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not impressed with 1 cap, will try 1.5 caps tonight before work.....i have a feeling it's gonna take 2 caps.

to me 1 cap was only so/so.

Geezus T-Money, first dose 1 cap for me took me to cloud nine lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Geezus T-Money, first dose 1 cap for me took me to cloud nine lol.
hoping that 1.5 caps before work tonight will be enough, but based on the 1 cap i have the feeling 2 will be my sweet spot.

no problem, i am used to having to double dose stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, went with 1.5 caps before work last night....i have to admit results were much better. energy was long lasting with no crash.

i think i could easily handle-and enjoy, 2 caps but going to stick with 1.5 for another few days before bumping up.

btw-decent appetite suppression, but i don't usually have much appetite when it is hot, so it's hard to tell.

so far, compared to whats available i would have to rate this stim right there with the best. at 1 cap i think yellow thunder might be a little stronger, but adding the half cap really made a huge difference with the dexaprine. i dosed yellow thunder at 2 caps, so i will wait until i bump dexaprine up to 2 caps for comparison of which is stronger. another stim that is in the running is bpi-rx6, but the energy is short lived and i have heard they changed the formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well tonight is last night of work for the week, so i plan to try 2 caps and then take a break until sunday night. really looking forward to what 2 caps can do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep debating between buying dexaprine + yellow thunder myself. Luckily i'm so broke I can't pay attention, so I don't have to make a choice...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, BigT, 2 caps would have caused me to break into the monkey enclosure at the zoo. I've been taking 1 cap of dexa and 1 cap of Pes AT2 in the morning, followed by another cap of each 7 hours later. So far I'm loving this combo.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep debating between buying dexaprine + yellow thunder myself. Luckily i'm so broke I can't pay attention, so I don't have to make a choice...
Hey Easy, I've ran both for extended periods of time. Yellow Thunder precardio had me sweating up a storm.As a pure fatburner, I'm pretty sure that it ranks among the top out there in the marketplace. The energy lasts roughly 4 hours with accompanying crash, like most ephedrine based type products. Now comparing it to Dexa, I would say that YT hits harder and faster, but with accompanying crash. Dexa feels better for a longer period of time, about 8 hours and I sweat a ton while on it as well. It's more of a smoother type of stim, no jitters or crash. I feel great on it. Hope that helps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It helps some, thanks. I had samples of yellow thunder, and liked it. But dexaprine does seem pretty cool, and I like the T2 being included. I'd probably go with 3 caps a day spread out, so long as it didn't affect sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, BigT, 2 caps would have caused me to break into the monkey enclosure at the zoo. I've been taking 1 cap of dexa and 1 cap of Pes AT2 in the morning, followed by another cap of each 7 hours later. So far I'm loving this combo.
i haven't tried 2 caps yet.....but i am going to tonight.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It helps some, thanks. I had samples of yellow thunder, and liked it. But dexaprine does seem pretty cool, and I like the T2 being included. I'd probably go with 3 caps a day spread out, so long as it didn't affect sleep.
Anytime, Easy. Did you mean that you would like to take 3 caps of Dexa? I'm pretty stim resistant, in fact there are some stims I could take, and a hour later take a nap. I couldn't imagine taking 3 caps of Dexa. I've been stacking Dexa with AT2 and getting good results.

Dexa is strong but smooth, so it feels good not overwhelming all at once, all upfront. I've been taking 2 caps a day, one first thing in the morning and another 7 hours later.The second dose keeps me up till about midnight. In fact I'm about to take my 2nd dose in 20 minutes, approximately 2:50 est. It's pretty strong...I couldn't imagine taking 3 spread out. That would be overwhelming for me, and I'm like BigT, I'm skeptical about most stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Easy, I've ran both for extended periods of time. Yellow Thunder precardio had me sweating up a storm.As a pure fatburner, I'm pretty sure that it ranks among the top out there in the marketplace. The energy lasts roughly 4 hours with accompanying crash, like most ephedrine based type products. Now comparing it to Dexa, I would say that YT hits harder and faster, but with accompanying crash. Dexa feels better for a longer period of time, about 8 hours and I sweat a ton while on it as well. It's more of a smoother type of stim, no jitters or crash. I feel great on it. Hope that helps.
nice comparison.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i haven't tried 2 caps yet.....but i am going to tonight.
Listen BigT, you keep your cell phone on you in case this sh*t goes south, no pun intended, okay yeh it was intended.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that would be a tough one, imo. probably be better off 2/1.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime, Easy. Did you mean that you would like to take 3 caps of Dexa? I'm pretty stim resistant, in fact there are some stims I could take, and a hour later take a nap. I couldn't imagine taking 3 caps of Dexa. I've been stacking Dexa with AT2 and getting good results.

Dexa is strong but smooth, so it feels good not overwhelming all at once, all upfront. I've been taking 2 caps a day, one first thing in the morning and another 7 hours later.The second dose keeps me up till about midnight. In fact I'm about to take my 2nd dose in 20 minutes, approximately 2:50 est. It's pretty strong...I couldn't imagine taking 3 spread out. That would be overwhelming for me, and I'm like BigT, I'm skeptical about most stims.
well, that had been the dose I had been considering, of course i'd see how it affected me. Mostly to get to the dose of T2 i'd want to be at, rather than the stims themselves.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, that had been the dose I had been considering, of course i'd see how it affected me. Mostly to get to the dose of T2 i'd want to be at, rather than the stims themselves.
I'm not really familiar with what's effective in terms of T2, or T3. How many mg's of each should I be taking per day? I know 3,5 supposedly may cause shutdown, but I've also heard conflicting arguments that it most likely would not. I was thinking of getting a separate 3,3 +3,5 product and stacking it with Dexa. What do you think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was shooting for a high dose as I want to enter a competition in late August and need the extra help. The dose from 2 dexaprines should be a decent amount, and adding more of course will just boost it further. The amount of shutdown it causes is likely low, and the thyroid bounces back fast even from T3

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats where TT-33 is perfect. Just add 2 TT-33 pills into the mix, and youll be right as rain. A bottle of TT-33 also lasts 2 months that way!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vaugh, since you are here, are you ever going to pick people in that thread "More dexprine testers wanted" ? :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats where TT-33 is perfect. Just add 2 TT-33 pills into the mix, and youll be right as rain. A bottle of TT-33 also lasts 2 months that way!
How do you effectively stack T-33 with Dexa. Take 2 pills of T-33 with my first dose of Dexa? Or 1 cap with dexa and then another say 6-7 hours later? I know I'm particular and over think this stuff, but hey I spend money so why not lol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Vaugh, since you are here, are you ever going to pick people in that thread "More dexprine testers wanted" ? :D
I am I am! We just got more stock in. I will PM all winners by tomorrow!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am I am! We just got more stock in. I will PM all winners by tomorrow!
Thanks, i'm just trying to work out my plans for last 12 weeks precontest, trying to figure out what I need to scratch up enough $ to buy vs what I can use of what I have or can win or can trade for. Summertime kinda sucks with 3 kids as them being out of school means $$

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL-YOU GOT AN APP IN?:amish:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL-YOU GOT AN APP IN?:amish:
:D yeah, I've kept debating just buying some, but no hay dinero really. Next week is vacation, but then I get paid again the 15th so I should be able to put aside $100 or so for expenses related to final purchases for the August 27th

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:D yeah, I've kept debating just buying some, but no hay dinero really. Next week is vacation, but then I get paid again the 15th so I should be able to put aside $100 or so for expenses related to final purchases for the August 27th
DEXAPRINE AT 60 CAPS IS WORTH THE CASH, IMO.

imho it is pretty close to or at the top for stims/fatburners now available, and even at 2 caps a day you still get a month or more from it. 3eclipse said that after 20 days effects were diminished so i am going to take weekends off from it-this should stretch it out even further, so i feel i will really get my moneys worth from it!!!!:amish:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 caps before work last night, very nice......energy lasted all shift and when i drank my wyked preworkout this morning i was ready to go-had a really good workout. so i am off the dexaprine until sunday night.:scared:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review Mr. BigT!