DaveGabe puts AT2/Erase to the test! - AnabolicMinds.com

DaveGabe puts AT2/Erase to the test!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    DaveGabe puts AT2/Erase to the test!


    Hey guys....


    Time to keep the progress going! Just finished my last log, and natty was nice enough to send me a bottle of AT2/Erase after I had explained my situation and interest in the product.

    I am training to do another meet (PL) at either 181 or 198, depending on how my weight fluctuates over the next 6 months during training. For now my goal is to lean out as much as possible to get my power to weight ratio up.

    Routine:
    Monday - Bench work
    Tues - Dead / Back work
    Thurs - Military press
    Fri - Squats / Quad work


    I tend to do heavier work with the compounds, and then work in some higher volume with the isolation and accessory work. Using chains, bands, etc. throughout where needed.

    I use the lean gains guide for IF dieting and it's been going great. My feeding phase is from 1pm-9pm, and it's high pro/fat on off days, and high pro/carb on workout days.

    I started on Sunday, and took a few pictures as well...really looking forward to dropping fat and hitting PR's, let's do it!

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Like I said, you're going to this stack. And great lifestyle nutritional method to follow as well for it. All the best!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Like I said, you're going to this stack. And great lifestyle nutritional method to follow as well for it. All the best!

    ~Rosie~
    I know, you keep getting me more and more excited Miss Rosie!

    It might be insane, but I did 3 caps for 2 days and I already felt a little joint issue in my left knee...so I'm down to 2 caps which I assumed I'd be doing anyway. I have had a major reconstruction on my knee, so anything that can potentially give joint issues I tend to dose on the light side.

    I looked tight and lean today...very very happy.

    Tuesday - May 31st, 2011

    Pulls
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    315 x 5
    365 x 3
    385 x 3
    385 x 3
    385 x 3
    315 x 10

    DB Rows
    85 x 15
    85 x 10
    85 x 10

    Calves
    x 10, x 10, x 10


    Awesome workout, speed is back on my pulls. Looking more vascular and leaner than ever. Diet is really on point, and from the looks of it...in 4 weeks I'm going to be on my way to bigger and stronger than ever.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I know, you keep getting me more and more excited Miss Rosie!

    It might be insane, but I did 3 caps for 2 days and I already felt a little joint issue in my left knee...so I'm down to 2 caps which I assumed I'd be doing anyway. I have had a major reconstruction on my knee, so anything that can potentially give joint issues I tend to dose on the light side.
    Good to see you getting excited!

    You did the right thing - if you have an effects re joints, drop Erase dosage by a cap. Knee reconstruction surgery can also cause pain not related to Erase at all, and the pain you feel will probably never ever really go away.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks good man. I'm subbing to see some results.


    Your program looks great, but you might make better progress if you switch Fridays session to Saturday if your schedule allows it. When I did a program similar to yours I noticed I made better improvents when I switched. It seemed having 3 fresh days in the gym instead of 2 made recovery easier for me.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Good to see you getting excited!

    You did the right thing - if you have an effects re joints, drop Erase dosage by a cap. Knee reconstruction surgery can also cause pain not related to Erase at all, and the pain you feel will probably never ever really go away.

    ~Rosie~
    Oh yah, I'm all too familiar. The first surgery was 5 hours, and then the scope was 45 minutes for all the scar tissue. They actually used an achilles cadaveur to replace my ACL because it was past the point of repair. They also had to put in two screws to reattach my tendons onto my fibula. I still have numbness because I blew out my lateral nerve complex, it's pretty wild lol Pretty extensive stuff, but all so fascinating to me since I was biology, and I'm starting a career in the medical field soon.

    Funny enough, the knee pain was in my good knee (left) that's how I knew 2 caps would be plenty.
  7. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Looks good man. I'm subbing to see some results.


    Your program looks great, but you might make better progress if you switch Fridays session to Saturday if your schedule allows it. When I did a program similar to yours I noticed I made better improvents when I switched. It seemed having 3 fresh days in the gym instead of 2 made recovery easier for me.
    Yeah, that's not a bad idea at all...I did 5/3/1 before my last PL meet and that's the layout I followed.

    The difference is either 2 days rest before squats, or 2 days before deadlifts. That's how I look at it, because the rest of the work is really upper.

    I'll definitely give it some thought, and it's something I've contemplated in the past already.
  8. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Yeah, that's not a bad idea at all...I did 5/3/1 before my last PL meet and that's the layout I followed.

    The difference is either 2 days rest before squats, or 2 days before deadlifts. That's how I look at it, because the rest of the work is really upper.

    I'll definitely give it some thought, and it's something I've contemplated in the past already.
    Nice. I like doing it because it also passively keeps me from going out Friday night. I dont know how old you are, but being in your younger 20s, it's very difficult to go out and NOT drink or do stupid stuff. Having a training session the next day sort of keeps my head on straight.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. Sik
    New Member
    Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    I will be following this closely.

    You eat in a way similar to me, training the compounds as i train, using similar products!

    Would like to see how it goes.

    cheers
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed for sure
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Nice. I like doing it because it also passively keeps me from going out Friday night. I dont know how old you are, but being in your younger 20s, it's very difficult to go out and NOT drink or do stupid stuff. Having a training session the next day sort of keeps my head on straight.
    Yeah I could definitely see that, and I'm 22 myself...but to be honest I'm a pretty low-key guy. I don't drink too much to be honest, call me boring or whatever, but I'm pretty focused right now on landing a solid job and setting my self up for success. The fun can come in a few years when I'm making bank and taking vacations

    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    I will be following this closely.

    You eat in a way similar to me, training the compounds as i train, using similar products!

    Would like to see how it goes.

    cheers
    Awesome man, glad to have ya. Please ask any questions you may have! I'm always up for bouncin thoughts back and forth with people.

    I'll be alternating speed work in with bands and chains every other week, just to avoid overtraining.

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Subbed for sure

    Bout time lol
  12. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Thursday - June 2nd, 2011


    Military Press
    95 x 10
    135 x 5
    155 x 3
    175 x 3
    185 x 3
    155 x 3
    135 x 10

    DB Press
    55 x 6
    45 x 8
    35 x 12

    Side/Front Raises


    Another solid workout, looking vascular, lean....VERY Happy
  13. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Yeah I could definitely see that, and I'm 22 myself...but to be honest I'm a pretty low-key guy. I don't drink too much to be honest, call me boring or whatever, but I'm pretty focused right now on landing a solid job and setting my self up for success. The fun can come in a few years when I'm making bank and taking vacations
    Thats great man, sounds like you have your head on your shoulders!

    I dont drink too much either, but i still enjoy being social and going out. Its just the fields of people who see me without a drink that are like "HEY MAN TAKE A BEER YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!". Its easy to deny them, but eventually it gets to you if you DO go out.

    Your workouts look solid, ill be following to see how everything goes. Goodluck bro!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thats great man, sounds like you have your head on your shoulders!

    I dont drink too much either, but i still enjoy being social and going out. Its just the fields of people who see me without a drink that are like "HEY MAN TAKE A BEER YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!". Its easy to deny them, but eventually it gets to you if you DO go out.

    Your workouts look solid, ill be following to see how everything goes. Goodluck bro!
    Yeah I hear ya man! I actually have been thinking to myself I need to get out a little more to be honest. I'm definitely focused and ambitious, and have a few things in the works (Pharma sales rep and clinical research positions)....but you're only in your low 20's once right?

    So I might hit Atlantic City next week with some of my college graduation money I got. Usually when I go out, I have a few drinks, get comfortable and just have fun while my friends get blasted.

    Today felt great, 185 x 3 on Military is like 2 reps less than when I was in my 220's. That's close to a BW overhead press for 3 reps, which I'm content with.


    Tomorrow or Saturday is squats, you got me thinking
  15. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Friday June 3rd - 2011

    Box Squat
    225 x 5
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    325 x 3
    315 x 3
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5

    Leg Ext.
    x 12
    x 10
    x 10

    Calves


    Done. Going to keep hitting these hard to build my squats back up.


    Looking leannnn
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thats a lot of sets on squats...damn

    Is that the leg routine you do weekly?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Friday June 3rd - 2011

    Box Squat
    225 x 5
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    325 x 3
    315 x 3
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5

    Leg Ext.
    x 12
    x 10
    x 10

    Calves


    Done. Going to keep hitting these hard to build my squats back up.


    Looking leannnn
    DEFINITELY need to bring those squats up if you plan to win the PL meet.

    Everything else looks cool, though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  18. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats a lot of sets on squats...damn

    Is that the leg routine you do weekly?
    It really isn't that many sets. I dont even count sets until im around 85% of 1RM. After that I usually bang out 5 or so sets up to 95~% 1RM.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It really isn't that many sets. I dont even count sets until im around 85% of 1RM. After that I usually bang out 5 or so sets up to 95~% 1RM.
    Good point...at glance I was like DAMN
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It really isn't that many sets. I dont even count sets until im around 85% of 1RM. After that I usually bang out 5 or so sets up to 95~% 1RM.
    % of 1RM has nothing to do with it

    It's speed work and depth practice.


    Not sure if you were serious about increasing my squat? I already have the state record for juniors 220's, hit 475 @ 220.


    And my squats in the 4's now @ 190....not sure what more you want from a 22 year old lol


    Are you familiar with non-pro PL'ing? (srs)
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    475...holy shi*t!

    My hat goes off to you. If it aint broke dont fix it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Good point...at glance I was like DAMN
    Yeah.

    Why do you finish with so many sets of 225 Dave? I would think that being so much lower than your 1RM would be just generally fatiguing slow twitch fibers, which wouldn't contribute much to overall strength while comprising recovery.

    I would think working up to 1-3 RM, then sticking at that range until your performance decreases would produce better strength gains.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  23. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    475...holy shi*t!

    My hat goes off to you. If it aint broke dont fix it
    Thanks a lot man. I don't really claim to be a "great" powerlifter but since Im graduated from college, it's my way to still get my competition fix

    So I do my best, and only strive to beat my own records to be honest.

    My old powerlifting crew was amazing. Tone hit an 800 bench, and Tim set the world record for 242...some amazing lifters.
  24. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    % of 1RM has nothing to do with it

    It's speed work and depth practice.


    Not sure if you were serious about increasing my squat? I already have the state record for juniors 220's, hit 475 @ 220.


    And my squats in the 4's now @ 190....not sure what more you want from a 22 year old lol


    Are you familiar with non-pro PL'ing? (srs)
    Didnt see anything mentioned about speedwork, i thought you were just straight doing intensity training. I'm not the most familiar with PL'ing, ill admit.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  25. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn, 475 is nice at 190 BW. My bro has me workin on mine, hes at 175 bodyweight repping 500. Right now 405 is my sticking point at 185 BW, but im not too serious about PL'ing.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  26. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Yeah.

    Why do you finish with so many sets of 225 Dave? I would think that being so much lower than your 1RM would be just generally fatiguing slow twitch fibers, which wouldn't contribute much to overall strength while comprising recovery.

    I would think working up to 1-3 RM, then sticking at that range until your performance decreases would produce better strength gains.
    Yeah admittedly these workouts are a bit out of the norm. To be honest, I've taken such a long hiatus from heavy squatting this is really just to get back into my old positive habits. Sitting back, breaking at the hips first, head back, elbows under, knees out and spreading the floor, etc.

    It's also to get my muscles used to firing properly and get my speed back. These #'s will all increase for sure, and remain higher throughout workouts as my body adjusts.
  27. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Didnt see anything mentioned about speedwork, i thought you were just straight doing intensity training. I'm not the most familiar with PL'ing, ill admit.
    No problem at all, I'll start being a bit more descriptive when I post my workouts and explain the intentions of each. Give some insight and explain the methods to my madness...or at least attempt to.


    Your brother sounds like a monster if he's really hitting depth with the 500 for reps lol
  28. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Yeah admittedly these workouts are a bit out of the norm. To be honest, I've taken such a long hiatus from heavy squatting this is really just to get back into my old positive habits. Sitting back, breaking at the hips first, head back, elbows under, knees out and spreading the floor, etc.

    It's also to get my muscles used to firing properly and get my speed back. These #'s will all increase for sure, and remain higher throughout workouts as my body adjusts.
    Definitely. I mean, you were doing dynamic effort training it seems, so those numbers are still nothing to scoff at. Do you incorporate max effort into your current squat routine?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  29. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    No problem at all, I'll start being a bit more descriptive when I post my workouts and explain the intentions of each. Give some insight and explain the methods to my madness...or at least attempt to.


    Your brother sounds like a monster if he's really hitting depth with the 500 for reps lol
    Yeah, he always kicks my ass in that stuff. He leaves a stain on the ground when he squats too, i couldn't believe it when i first saw it. Hes a PICP coach though, and it seems like all of them are strong as hell.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  30. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Here's an older video, but gives an idea of what my squats look like:

    YouTube - ‪4-14-2010 Squats 365 x 10‬‏
  31. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Here's an older video, but gives an idea of what my squats look like:

    YouTube - ‪4-14-2010 Squats 365 x 10‬‏
    Vids over a year old but you're still looking strong! Good job man
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  32. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Vids over a year old but you're still looking strong! Good job man
    Appreciate it man. Im smaller now though, a little biatch
  33. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,156
    Rep Power
    291874

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Appreciate it man. Im smaller now though, a little biatch
    You'll be back to your old self in no time, keep it up bro, ill be following!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  34. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thats a lot of sets on squats...damn
    If you think that's a lot, you should see what I have some of my clients doing
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    You'll be back to your old self in no time, keep it up bro, ill be following!
    Haha well I know what you mean, but I don't wanna be back to my old self. I was 230 and just a big guy. I wanna start working on staying much leaner year round and just be overall stronger for my weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you think that's a lot, you should see what I have some of my clients doing
    Yeah, it's just deceiving how I list it, smoke and mirrors


    Here's one of my meals for the day:

    Grilled chicken, fresh mozz, cooked peppers and onions and some balsamic vinegar.

  36. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im jealous...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Im jealous...
    Yo, my answer to the PM is YES




    Monday, June 6th 2011


    Bench
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 1
    275 x 5
    225 x 5

    Floor Press
    135 x 5
    225 x 5
    275 x 4
    245 x 5
    225 x 5

    HS Dips
    180 x 20
    180 x 12
    180 x 10
    180 x 10
    180 x 10
    180 x 8

    Done. Felt great, vascularity is awesome...gonna have to take a pic one of these days. Strength is good, still working out some kinks on my bench form. Don't have the same tightness I used to, and leg drive needs some work...but striving for perfect technique is something that never goes away anyway.

    Tomorrow is pulls.
  38. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,156
    Rep Power
    3183270

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice lifts...makes me want to try something like this
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  39. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very nice lifts...makes me want to try something like this
    Yeah, I keep my workouts simple and to the point.



    When did you wanna work something out regarding...the "addition?"
  40. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Tuesday, June 7th 2011

    Pulls
    225 x 5
    315 x 5
    365 x 3
    315 x 5

    GMs
    135 x 10
    135 x 10

    Calves

    Pullups
    BW x 10
    BW x 5
    Bw x 5

    TBar Rows
    x 15
    x 15
    x 10

    Curls/Abs


    Pulls just felt off today. I think the box squats hit my hams a bit too much, and just didn't have the energy for today. So I stopped early because I don't wanna over train. Did some good back work, and called it a day. Going to focus on hitting my protein macros more consistently.

    Other than that, still feeling great about how things are going.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DaveGabe puts Lipotrophin AM/PM to the test!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. the future puts Testanate 50 to the test
    By futureofbb08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. DaveGabe putting Poseidon to the test!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 04:25 PM
  4. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in