DaveGabe Reviews Lipotrophin AM/PM!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For those of you familiar with my reviews, I'm not very fond of the number system because it tends to be very subjective and lend very little toward the intent of a review.

My overall experience with Lipotrophin was positive, albeit a bit slower than I anticipated progress wise. My dieting has been on point for quite a few months now as I've adopted IF methods and am enjoying them thoroughly. They make dieting much more convenient and sustainable. I did drop weight, however at a relatively average rate even for someone dieting without the use of any fat-loss supplements (total loss was ~5lbs in 4 weeks).

Liptrophin fills a nice little niche in my opinion, in that it is a very simple formula that can be used during the beginning few weeks of a dieting phase. It will help with muscle retention, maintaining sleep hygiene, etc. as you work out the kinks of the diet.

It may not be as novel, or "hardcore" as other supplements but does have a position in many stacks (especially PM) when beginning to diet.

The PM led to some real deep sleep, and restful nights that I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm also very confident that this helped with recovery during my calorie deficit because I still train for powerlifting.

I would definitely recommend PM to anyone for future use, and AM if they needed a little extra something at the beginning of their diet. As I delve further into dieting and want to break into the single digit BF territory soon I would probably look elsewhere for products that are a bit more advanced so to speak, but this was definitely a nice starting point.

Again, I'd like to thank AN and the reps for the opportunity to log these products. I respect their attention to detail and appreciation for science which is ever so apparent with their formulas, write-ups, facilities, etc.

If anyone has any further questions, comments, or concerns...let's hear em!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My overall experience with Lipotrophin was positive, albeit a bit slower than I anticipated progress wise. My dieting has been on point for quite a few months now as I've adopted IF methods and am enjoying them thoroughly. They make dieting much more convenient and sustainable. I did drop weight, however at a relatively average rate even for someone dieting without the use of any fat-loss supplements (total loss was ~5lbs in 4 weeks).

Liptrophin fills a nice little niche in my opinion, in that it is a very simple formula that can be used during the beginning few weeks of a dieting phase. It will help with muscle retention, maintaining sleep hygiene, etc. as you work out the kinks of the diet.

It may not be as novel, or "hardcore" as other supplements but does have a position in many stacks (especially PM) when beginning to diet.

The PM led to some real deep sleep, and restful nights that I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm also very confident that this helped with recovery during my calorie deficit because I still train for powerlifting.

I would definitely recommend PM to anyone for future use, and AM if they needed a little extra something at the beginning of their diet. As I delve further into dieting and want to break into the single digit BF territory soon I would probably look elsewhere for products that are a bit more advanced so to speak, but this was definitely a nice starting point.
Losing 5lb in four weeks is reasonable - after all, scale weight is IRrelevant when your body composition is important, and if all of that 5lb was bodyfat, you did well.

I agree with you on Lipotrophin-PM - definitely an awesome product, a great addition to ANY fat loss stack, and any stack really, since I used to use this for the sleep (not the "fat loss") benefits.

You can break single digit body composition withOUT the use of "advanced" supplements, honestly, even withOUT using anything but the basic staples if your nutrition and training are perfect re fat loss for you.

Thank you for your log. All the best with your future fat loss endeavours.

~Rosie~

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Brad, was my pleasure.

I agree Rosie, almost any goal can be achieved without supplements. However, I enjoy researching new products, adding them into my regiment, and seeing if they augment my progress....so that's all besides the point in my case :)

I know you don't care about the scale...but I do. :p 5lbs was just to give people an idea when I had mentioned that it was relatively average, because most people can do 1lb / week give or take on a solid diet plan.

Thanks for the support, and I always appreciate you contributing.

Started At2/Erase on Sunday! Gonna post my log up today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Rosie, almost any goal can be achieved without supplements. However, I enjoy researching new products, adding them into my regiment, and seeing if they augment my progress....so that's all besides the point in my case :)

I know you don't care about the scale...but I do. :p 5lbs was just to give people an idea when I had mentioned that it was relatively average, because most people can do 1lb / week give or take on a solid diet plan.

Thanks for the support, and I always appreciate you contributing.

Started At2/Erase on Sunday! Gonna post my log up today.
I understand where you are coming from.

No worries :)

You're going to :love: that stack, trust me!

~Rosie~

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand where you are coming from.

No worries :)

You're going to :love: that stack, trust me!

~Rosie~
Yeah, I always agree with what you say because the typical person is dieting down with the REAL intentions of simply changing their appearance. Which is not always directly represented by the scale. However, I'm more or less looking to drop a weight class or two in my powerlifting fed, so unfortunately the scale does play a role.

I'm on day 3 so far, and I already notice that you and natty were both right, that the AT2 doesn't give that "stim" feeling. Which is nice because my first meal is 1pm, and its simply keeping me going without making me antsy or anything.

Definitely excited for the next 4 weeks, as I feel the AM/PM and dieting/lifting really honed me in to make some great further progress.