p mag success!

roidsrcool

Awards
Just finished a 7 week cycle of p mag and somehow put on 38 pounds it was my first ph cycle ever and I had a little muscle memory that helped me out in the beginning.. I just need to know what pct should I run to TRY and keep this weight

roidsrcool

Awards
I didn't take any before's because I didn't think it was gonna be a big change because it's a mild ph... I guess I was wrong about that

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I smell troll...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait you finished and NOW your looking into PCT? YIKES!!!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I will send you a bottle of Triazole + Activate Xtreme if you can show me before/after pics

roidsrcool

Awards
How do I put up the pictures? I have after the first week picture and then end of the cycle

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fellas. Give the guy a break LOL

What's so hard to believe? He didnt clarify if he put on muscle or fat or both. Pmag is a WET compound AND if this was his first cycle, and he ate like a champ, I can see him putting on a substantial amount of water weight alone.

Sure, 38 pounds sounds like a lot. But I can put on 8-10 pounds in a weekend with NO GEAR just from binging since I hold water like a camel ! Imagine doing that daily for 7 weeks?? While on GEAR? As a 1st timer?

Not impossible

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait you finished and NOW your looking into PCT? YIKES!!!
Exactly what I was thinking. P-Mag is one of my favorite compounds. I ran a log on this board of it over a year ago and included my pct with it. However, I knew how my body responds and what I can recover quickly with.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
questionable...but id def like to see evidence, then it would be epic. until then, ill stick with my initial impression which was: "roidsrcool" + 38lbs in one cycle + no pct plan = fullovshiet

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Fellas. Give the guy a break LOL

What's so hard to believe? He didnt clarify if he put on muscle or fat or both. Pmag is a WET compound AND if this was his first cycle, and he ate like a champ, I can see him putting on a substantial amount of water weight alone.

Sure, 38 pounds sounds like a lot. But I can put on 8-10 pounds in a weekend with NO GEAR just from binging since I hold water like a camel ! Imagine doing that daily for 7 weeks?? While on GEAR? As a 1st timer?

Not impossible
PICS!

captain19_

Awards
really because on 5/25/2011 you made a post titled: h droll log
where you stated that you just ordered h drol for your FIRST cycle and that you plan on starting it Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. so come on now.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUCH!!!!!!!! :p

really because on 5/25/2011 you made a post titled: h droll log
where you stated that you just ordered h drol for your FIRST cycle and that you plan on starting it Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. so come on now.