p mag success!

  1. Registered User
    roidsrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0

    p mag success!


    Just finished a 7 week cycle of p mag and somehow put on 38 pounds it was my first ph cycle ever and I had a little muscle memory that helped me out in the beginning.. I just need to know what pct should I run to TRY and keep this weight

  2. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    pics?
  3. Registered User
    roidsrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    I didn't take any before's because I didn't think it was gonna be a big change because it's a mild ph... I guess I was wrong about that
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Answers
    0


    I smell troll...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. Registered User
    roidsrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


  6. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Wait you finished and NOW your looking into PCT? YIKES!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  7. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    I will send you a bottle of Triazole + Activate Xtreme if you can show me before/after pics
  8. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I will send you a bottle of Triazole + Activate Xtreme if you can show me before/after pics
    For realz. 38 pounds is crazy!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  9. Registered User
    roidsrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    How do I put up the pictures? I have after the first week picture and then end of the cycle
  10. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,420
    Answers
    0


    Fellas. Give the guy a break LOL

    What's so hard to believe? He didnt clarify if he put on muscle or fat or both. Pmag is a WET compound AND if this was his first cycle, and he ate like a champ, I can see him putting on a substantial amount of water weight alone.

    Sure, 38 pounds sounds like a lot. But I can put on 8-10 pounds in a weekend with NO GEAR just from binging since I hold water like a camel ! Imagine doing that daily for 7 weeks?? While on GEAR? As a 1st timer?

    Not impossible
  11. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Wait you finished and NOW your looking into PCT? YIKES!!!
    Exactly what I was thinking. P-Mag is one of my favorite compounds. I ran a log on this board of it over a year ago and included my pct with it. However, I knew how my body responds and what I can recover quickly with.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Registered User
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    questionable...but id def like to see evidence, then it would be epic. until then, ill stick with my initial impression which was: "roidsrcool" + 38lbs in one cycle + no pct plan = fullovshiet
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  13. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Fellas. Give the guy a break LOL

    What's so hard to believe? He didnt clarify if he put on muscle or fat or both. Pmag is a WET compound AND if this was his first cycle, and he ate like a champ, I can see him putting on a substantial amount of water weight alone.

    Sure, 38 pounds sounds like a lot. But I can put on 8-10 pounds in a weekend with NO GEAR just from binging since I hold water like a camel ! Imagine doing that daily for 7 weeks?? While on GEAR? As a 1st timer?

    Not impossible
    PICS!
  14. Registered User
    captain19_'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    really because on 5/25/2011 you made a post titled: h droll log
    where you stated that you just ordered h drol for your FIRST cycle and that you plan on starting it Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. so come on now.
  15. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,420
    Answers
    0


    OUCH!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by captain19_ View Post
    really because on 5/25/2011 you made a post titled: h droll log
    where you stated that you just ordered h drol for your FIRST cycle and that you plan on starting it Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. so come on now.
  16. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0


    Dem dere muscletech
  17. Registered User
    Hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    484
    Answers
    0


    lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone run HGH -Frag 176 with ANY success??
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
  2. 84 day Log to success
    By Schecterx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:32 PM
  3. The Best Revenge is Success
    By 1slowcivic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. Progression on success
    By mfkhan1019 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 04:55 PM
  5. What is success
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in