New White flood=destruction of weights!!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Renegade rows and the wonderful company of controlled labs I have been given the opportunity to test out the new white flood. I had my first workout tonight and let me say HOLY SHIIIIIIIIITE! the pumps were painfully amazing and the energy hit me hard but was smooth thanks to the gaba:D

The workout: Chest and arms

Now I know a lot of people say what weight they use but honeslty I do not care about the weight I use. I am more about feeling the muscle work and therefore the weight often varies.

Close grip tricep pushdown supersetted with hammercurls 4x12
Incline Dumbell bench 4x12
Flat dumbell bench 4x10
chest flies 4x15
Incline barbell bench 4x10
Skull crushers 4x12
close grip bench 3x10
reverse barbell curls 3x12
dumbell concentration curls 4x12 at this point the pump was so great I could hardly touch my face :D

Note: I did not necessarily hit the target reps per set. Those were just the rep range I was aiming for. I adjust weight accordingly until I can barely get that last rep or I fail haha

Taste: 8/10 First sip is really sweet. I mixed 2 scoops in 20oz of water after the first sip it tastes really good. I had the white raspberry flavor.
Pump: 10/10 Initially this was a very good first impression. Pump was intense.
Energy: 10/10 A strong yet calm and long lasting energy
Mixability: 10/10 mixes up smooth with nothing floating
Initial Overall impression: 9/10 Damn good improvemetn form the old formula. CL made all the right changes.

LETS MAKE THIS A GREAT MONTH OF WORKOUTS I am hoping to pump as much blood as possible into all my muscle groups and just keep makin steady progress and be injury free!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had my first workout tonight and let me say HOLY SHIIIIIIIIITE! the pumps were painfully amazing and the energy hit me hard but was smooth

Initial Overall impression: 9/10 Damn good improvemetn form the old formula. CL made all the right changes.
In for this ;)

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I had an incredible leg workout with a deep burning pump. I did not do so many exercises but I did do a lot of sets and reps for what I chose.

Sissy squats 5x12 just to warm up
Squats 7x15 slow reps 4 seconds down 4 up. Got an insane pump. This many squats almost made me puke
leg extensions 3x12
jefferson squats 3x15
stiff legged deadlifts 4x12
Calf raises 8x40

Overall today the energy was really great and I did not feel stimmed out. The Pump again was great as well ass endurance. I felt like I could keep bustin out 1 more rep!

taste: 9/10 added some ice for a nice cold beverage :D
Pump: 10/10 deep burning pump in quads
Energy: 10/10
Mixability: 10/10 extremely smooth
If this product keeps up the consistency I will be buying a tub no doubt. I love it because the great pump ingredients while providing a good energy that is not overly stimmed because I hate too many stims these days as I have tried hemo rage uc and I am not sure how good that is on the system ahah

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I want.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, amazing pumps and the perfect level of energy....no price increase either :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Yep, amazing pumps and the perfect level of energy....no price increase either :D
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! thats great! So I have a back and shoulders workout ahead of me tonight so stay tuned. The pumps are gonna be intense.
This will be the what I will be buying my whiteflood in once available! I want it bad. Watermelon for the win!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Does the pump last. I am looking for something to make my pumps last as long as possible after a workout. The only suppliment I take is creatine. Any info on best supp. to take to get great pumps and keep muscles full and hard

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Does the pump last. I am looking for something to make my pumps last as long as possible after a workout. The only suppliment I take is creatine. Any info on best supp. to take to get great pumps and keep muscles full and hard
so far I have felt really full and pumped for a good while after my workout. haha maybe tomorrow il time it! today was an off day I just did some cardio but no white flood! yesterday was back traps and delts.

Wide grip pulldown 4x12
barbell rows 4x10
dumbell rows 4x12
barbell shrugs 5x20 I went for a deep burning pump! It was painful but I loved it!
military press 4x12
side lateral supersetted with front raises! 4x12
reverse flies 5x12

taste: 9/10 I really want to buy that watermelon once it is available :D
Pump: 10/10
Mixability: 10/10

Really great workout I was feeling really pumped and full! I am feeling the soreness today thats for sure!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
had a great workout tonight!

Close grip tricep pushdown supersetted with hammercurls 4x15
Incline Dumbell bench 4x15
Flat dumbell bench 4x10
chest flies 4x15
Incline barbell bench 4x12
Skull crushers 4x12
close grip bench 3x10
dumbell concentration curls 4x12

I went lighter on most exercises tonight for the sake of not feeling my strongest. Therefore I did more reps to still get a kick ass workout! The pumps were intense the endurance was insane! Once that watermelon comes out im pullin the trigger and buying a tub:D This new white flood is much better than the old!

taste: 8/10 Its normally a 9/10 but I had to mix it with warm water today and you could taste the beet a little more oh well though! Cold water is a pretty easy fix :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
just got back from hittin some legs!

Leg extensions 5x12 just to warm up
Squats 4x12
leg extensions 3x12
jefferson squats 3x15
Calf raises 8x40
Hack squats 4x12
One legged curls 4x10

I had a really great leg workout! I did two scoops in 24 oz of water! It was a lot to drink but it tastes best with a lot of water! I had a really good pump in my legs! I actually have not seen them this full in a while from a preworkout! GOOD JOB WHITE FLOOD!

taste: 9/10

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got back from hittin some legs!

Leg extensions 5x12 just to warm up
Squats 4x12
leg extensions 3x12
jefferson squats 3x15
Calf raises 8x40
Hack squats 4x12
One legged curls 4x10

I had a really great leg workout! I did two scoops in 24 oz of water! It was a lot to drink but it tastes best with a lot of water! I had a really good pump in my legs! I actually have not seen them this full in a while from a preworkout! GOOD JOB WHITE FLOOD!

taste: 9/10

Glad youre liking it :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Another back day!

Wide grip pulldown 4x12
barbell rows 4x10
dumbell rows 4x12
barbell shrugs 5x20
military press 4x12
reverse flies 5x12

taste: 8/10 starting to not like the flavor as much but its still alright!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another back day!

Wide grip pulldown 4x12
barbell rows 4x10
dumbell rows 4x12
barbell shrugs 5x20
military press 4x12
reverse flies 5x12

taste: 8/10 starting to not like the flavor as much but its still alright!
Wait till you try the watermelon, one of the best tasting supps on the market

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Wait till you try the watermelon, one of the best tasting supps on the market
I am sure it is :D

Alright guys had a chest and arms workout tonight! I modeled it after my last workout but tried to push myself with a little more weight to out due the last one. Mission accomplished!

Close grip tricep pushdown supersetted with hammercurls 4x12
Incline Dumbell bench 4x12
Flat dumbell bench 4x10
chest flies 4x15
Incline barbell bench 4x10
Skull crushers 4x12
close grip bench 3x10
dumbell concentration curls 4x15

taste: 8/10 I will be gettin watermelon once it hits bb.com
Pump: 10/10 Pump was almost too painful today but Im not complaining!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
got my last workout tonight with white flood then Im off stims for 2 weeks:( BUT then it will be time to get the watermelon :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it will :D Alright here is my final scores for the RASPBERRY WHITE FLOOD!

Taste: 8/10 First sip was always really strong however after that initial sip it tasted pretty good. I recommend adding about 4 more ounces of water per 2 scoops than the old version to get the flavor right:D With the old version I would add 16 oz and now its 20 for this version!

Pump: 10/10 This product was great for pumps. I mean REALLY great! On Arms and chest days the pumps were almost TOO crazy but that's the way I like them! I would say this is the most improved part vs the old version. The updated formula was corrected in all the right ways.

Energy: 10/10 This product never failed on giving me a good clean energy without over stimming me. I am really glad the GABA stayed.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixability was never a problem. I never had any floaties or anything sitting on the bottom of my shaker. Also it was very smooth with no grit. Therefore it was easily sipped on ;)

WOULD I BUY? I already have! I have a 100 serving tub of watermelon flavor on its way to my house. This stuff is killer!
controlled1yx1.jpg

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Youre gonna love the watermelon!