Cut -recomp continue!!!unsponsered!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Starting saturday I will start a cut ,recomp with CEL forma,recompadrol,and Adipose anihilation,i will dose as per containers instruction,I will review this stack for all AM brothers information!!hope you guys follow my log and review transformation!!!:yup:

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Starting saturday I will start a cut ,recomp with CEL forma,recompadrol,and Adipose anihilation,i will dose as per containers instruction,I will review this stack for all AM brothers information!!hope you guys follow my log and review transformation!!!:yup:[/Q

great stack you got there ... take the adipose annnihilation with PB or mid meal, otherwise heart burn is intense

i actually coated my adipose annihilation pills with confectionerglaze and cellulose fiber

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Starting saturday I will start a cut ,recomp with CEL forma,recompadrol,and Adipose anihilation,i will dose as per containers instruction,I will review this stack for all AM brothers information!!hope you guys follow my log and review transformation!!!:yup:[/Q

great stack you got there ... take the adipose annnihilation with PB or mid meal, otherwise heart burn is intense

i actually coated my adipose annihilation pills with confectionerglaze and cellulose fiber
You are right the heart burn is an issue,i will dose 1 cap,before meals and 1 right after,the recompadrol 30 minutes before my meals,and i will start the forma at 2 pumps 2x a day then work my way up to 4 p 2x,and then i will have PCTrevolution from redifine nutrition as light pct,thanks for following bro!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
So this is going to be a 8 weeks ,2 bottles of CEL forma,2 bottles of adipose anihilation,1 recompadrol,1 bottle of pct revolution after the forma,the regulars whey protein,i have several pre-workouts,and at least 4 days of heavy lifts with at least 4 days of cardio also,my stats 217 lbs,20.7 bf%,and my goal is to reduce bfand the look on the mirror i allready took pics of me yesterday and will take the at the end of the 8 weeks to see if I did this right!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:yup:Yeah ,I was just thinking adding DAA after the 2 bottles of forma ,i will do that ,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning !!I got up and got 1 pump of forma,then 1 cap of recompadrol and 20 minutes later 1 cap of adipose anihilation ,today breakfast is oatmeal,1 banana and 1 scoop of whey protein,,3 hours later 2 boiled eggs,lunch a chicken breast sandwich,later a protein bar ... i will post the rest of the day later with my workout!! chest,triceps,cardio..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got 1 pump of forma last nite and this morning 2 pumps,feeling good,got my adipo and recompadro dose as plan ..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
topical formestane is very good on a cut, you are gonna like it!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
topical formestane is very good on a cut, you are gonna like it!!!
Yes Bigt i have read your log with forma ,and with this price,i got 2 bottles ,i am felling good ,I am thinking on doing 3 pumps 2x saturday,and go for the 4 2x on sunday ,thanks for following BigTom!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes Bigt i have read your log with forma ,and with this price,i got 2 bottles ,i am felling good ,I am thinking on doing 3 pumps 2x saturday,and go for the 4 2x on sunday ,thanks for following BigTom!!
no probelm, if you have any formestane questions just ask.:bigok:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
no probelm, if you have any formestane questions just ask.:bigok:
Thanks bigT ,i wil ,and since is early in the morning i am going to do cardio on a empty stomach,to burn some fat!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bigT ,i wil ,and since is early in the morning i am going to do cardio on a empty stomach,to burn some fat!!
fasted cardio is a fat destroyer!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I also notice a little of bad breath yesterday,i know is sign of forma in your body ,but non today,i have my oatmeal,banana and 1 scoop of protein and then Going to the gym..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also notice a little of bad breath yesterday,i know is sign of forma in your body ,but non today,i have my oatmeal,banana and 1 scoop of protein and then Going to the gym..
keep water intake high when using formestane.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
look foward to your thoughts on these! :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
look foward to your thoughts on these! :)
Yeah ,i increase the water intake and no problem,feeling really good with no sides to report,today i will work my shoulders aand traps and 30 minutes cardio!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
today is an off day,but I will get back at it tomorrow ,is dead liftr day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah ,i increase the water intake and no problem,feeling really good with no sides to report,today i will work my shoulders aand traps and 30 minutes cardio!!
very important to keep water consumption high on formestane!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Have a good chest workout! my weight some is up 6 pounds other day is 6 pounds under ,i hope this adjust next week ,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a good chest workout! my weight some is up 6 pounds other day is 6 pounds under ,i hope this adjust next week ,
to hell with what the scales say-what does the mirror say?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of test tonight ,then to the gym to do Shulders traps,and cardio,i am lowering my cals a bit ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple of test tonight ,then to the gym to do Shulders traps,and cardio,i am lowering my cals a bit ....
what was the bodyfat results?