New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you AI for the chance to review these samples...and for the extra samples thrown in on top! :yup:

Maniac
Pink lemonade

Mixability: used about 8-10oz water and shaker cup, slight build up of pressure resulted in a subtle ‘pop’ when taking the lid off. Wasn’t totally dissolved but mostly with slight grains floating in it.

Taste: Good! Light pink lemonade flavor, reminded me of a (weak) Country Time taste.

Energy/Focus: I’m a bit on the stim tolerant side, so no huge surge of energy, more focus than anything.

Overall: Probably wouldn’t be a supp I’d pick up to use for my main PreWO (which is Mesomorph ATM)...perhaps more for cardio related...or needing a boost in the day. Highly enjoyed the taste of Pink Lemonade though!

Maniac
Fruit Punch

Mixability: 8-10oz water, thought since I didn’t get it fully dissolved with pink lemonade that I’d shake it a little bit harder this time...but then forgot about the ‘pressurized’ shaker lid coming off....until it blew the lid off by itself, probably only lost about 2 oz’s of it in the sink...counter...mirror...but hey, it was fully dissolved this time!

Taste: Not a huge fan of fruit punch, being how it’s the standard flavor...this one however is light, not too sweet...or heavily dyed, nice job AI!

Energy/Focus: again, not a huge rush of energy, but definitely a pick me up.

Overall: decent flavor, prefer the pink lemonade...wouldn’t be my preWO of choice when hitting the weights, but perhaps for some cardio or HIIT....

RecoverPRO
Lemon

Mixability: 8-10oz of water, shook it ‘violently’ for a few secs...mostly dissolved, just a few leucine particles floating.

Taste: light/tart lemon...reminded me of what I think a sugar free lemon head would taste like.

Overall: I used preWO as part of my BCAA/EAA fasted training ritual....would I use? Definatley! Would I recommend to others, you betch ya! Cost effective, useful and tasty! Go on with yo badd self AI!

RecoverPRO
Raspberry

Mixability: 8-10oz water, shook it slightly longer than what I did for the lemon, pretty much all dissolved, slight froth sitting on top.

Taste: light/tart, would describe the flavor as a Cran-raspberry. Very enjoyable & refreshing!

Overall: Would definitely use...will definitely use. Again very affordable, good, simple profile and great taste, good work AI!

aldan

Awards
Having tried their Lemonade flavor I would agree with you, it disolves well enough. What i normnally do is mix it with a little water in a shaker before I leave home for the gym. Once I get there I fill the shaker up with ice cold water and I am good to go. Great product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having tried their Lemonade flavor I would agree with you, it disolves well enough. What i normnally do is mix it with a little water in a shaker before I leave home for the gym. Once I get there I fill the shaker up with ice cold water and I am good to go. Great product.
ya, I do typicially let my bcaa mix sit at least a few mins after shaking up, then shake again...not sure why I didn't with these samples, guess I got too 'anxious' :11:

Thank you very much for posting your thoughts.
Welcome! and thank you sir, for the samples!

anyone else experience the lid popping off when shaking up the maniac? after it happened, I looked on the package and didn't see any 'stir only, no shake'...did stxnas lace mine with something?? hmmmm?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, I do typicially let my bcaa mix sit at least a few mins after shaking up, then shake again...not sure why I didn't with these samples, guess I got too 'anxious' :11:

Welcome! and thank you sir, for the samples!

anyone else experience the lid popping off when shaking up the maniac? after it happened, I looked on the package and didn't see any 'stir only, no shake'...did stxnas lace mine with something?? hmmmm?
Gotta watch that Stxnas he is a sneaky one.:ponder:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does seem to be very very very slightly effevescent, so its possible. I've had a little bit of extra pressure in the shaker when I opened it. But my normal shaker is a screwon top :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta watch that Stxnas he is a sneaky one.:ponder:
Nothing to see here guys. Carry on :run:

I mix Maniac by hand first just to get some of the fizz off of it. THEN I'll close up the shaker and shake it up some more.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to see here guys. Carry :run:

I mix Maniac by hand first just to get some of the fizz off of it. THEN I'll close up the shaker and shake it up some more.
Ahhhh, thanks for sharing that....NOW! :cussing:

;)

j/k you can make it up to me by sending me a bag of fresh florida oranges...do it....dooo it....