Andro Mass

Genius1512

Awards
On my second day of Andro Mass...

First observation.... I burp and it tastes like citrus....maybe grapefruit lol
I havent seen anyone else say this but its happened a few times lol...

Feel free to use this post to post any real observations and or opinions as to how Mass is working for you!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've had some feedback about that on all of the AndroSeries. As you said, it's the grapefruit.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my second day of Andro Mass...

First observation.... I burp and it tastes like citrus....maybe grapefruit lol
I havent seen anyone else say this but its happened a few times lol...

Feel free to use this post to post any real observations and or opinions as to how Mass is working for you!
I've seen guys post this a lot! You're clearly not looking hard enough ;)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it with food if the burps bother you bro, but you seem cool with it. Now I want to hear when mass starts kicking in for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wouldn't bother me, better than fish oil...

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep us posted man ... are you running it solo?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Haha yea this is a side effect. Little strange but cool lol. Keep us updated on the AM and how it's working for you.

Genius1512

Awards
Actually experienced a tiny tingle/burn in pee a few times but was afraid to mention I figured u guys would think I had a std lol. I saw on another post someone mentioned that... maybe a lil headache issue too....I think this stuff is gonna work though im 4 days in and feeling great

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The burning can happen from 1T if you're not drinking enough water.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
My burning is getting better! lol I've been trying to drink a little more water though, so not sure if that is helping w/the "1-AD" burn. Im jus gonna call it the 1-AD burn, cause it feels exactly like it. On a better note, i think I'm feeling a boost in libido...this is my fourth day on. Sorry to hijack!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides drinking more water and diluting the burning sensation, do guys think taking mass with a good meal would help this matter any further?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genius are you logging here or...?

Genius1512

Awards
No log...just stating some observations and how things are going....

In day 6 now. Things ive noticed....sweating heavy....slightly oily skin...hungry and horny lol....feeling good hopefully things kick in gear soon!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides drinking more water and diluting the burning sensation, do guys think taking mass with a good meal would help this matter any further?
Taken with some fats maybe, but from my understanding this is caused from from the metabolizing of the hormone itself, so it's actually a good sign as to the effectiveness of AM.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Taken with some fats maybe, but from my understanding this is caused from from the metabolizing of the hormone itself, so it's actually a good sign as to the effectiveness of AM.
Word, seems that the old 1-AD caused the same thing, so that's good news for AM since it means that it is converting into 1-Test.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word, seems that the old 1-AD caused the same thing, so that's good news for AM since it means that it is converting into 1-Test.
This is the most promising comment that we've had so far in regards to AM. Obviously, 1AD was an amazing PH and having this level of feedback is nothing short of amazing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there any final reviews on any of the Andro products?

Genius1512

Awards
Ok today is my 7th day on Andro Mass solo...

Started at 164 today 169...
I take no other supps just AM and multi V

I have been outside all week in gardens and on yards SWEATING LIKE A PIG... but my tan is awesone lol

I have been eating like an animal, more than ever i dont count cals and things I could give two ****s about getting that technical.
But I can honestly say it burns a lil to pee when im not killing 10 bottles of water a day lol, Im losing weight from sweating though Ive still gained, Skin slightly oily, weird nightmares every night on...don't know why, very confident, muscles as hard as could be, about same strength maybe a tad more than before. In addition I dont eat junk food no candy, fast food, or soda but when I do go on a lil binge like 2 am taco bell after 10 beers lol I get a lil layer of bloating over my ab muscles...well I can say I didnt get that feeling on Saturday after my friday night partying. This tells me even though this product helps with mass and there are other version for density and cutting... Andro mass does bit of this too....My skin feels paper thin. I can honestly say after 4 days I was feeling good...but after a week im super excited abuot the next 3...I think maybe even 5 more...6 weeks of this stuff for me at least, will be game changing I can feel it... At gym yesterday after noon, our local gym pharmasist approached me and asked what I was on... He thought I was starting some Tbol....and I told him 6 days on Andro mass he almost didnt believe me.....

Please dont misunderstand, Im not riding AM's nuts just yet but it has kicked in, no if and's or but's! I can vouch for AT THE VERY LEAST a good start!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok today is my 7th day on Andro Mass solo...

Started at 164 today 169...
I take no other supps just AM and multi V

I have been outside all week in gardens and on yards SWEATING LIKE A PIG... but my tan is awesone lol

I have been eating like an animal, more than ever i dont count cals and things I could give two ****s about getting that technical.
But I can honestly say it burns a lil to pee when im not killing 10 bottles of water a day lol, Im losing weight from sweating though Ive still gained, Skin slightly oily, weird nightmares every night on...don't know why, very confident, muscles as hard as could be, about same strength maybe a tad more than before. In addition I dont eat junk food no candy, fast food, or soda but when I do go on a lil binge like 2 am taco bell after 10 beers lol I get a lil layer of bloating over my ab muscles...well I can say I didnt get that feeling on Saturday after my friday night partying. This tells me even though this product helps with mass and there are other version for density and cutting... Andro mass does bit of this too....My skin feels paper thin. I can honestly say after 4 days I was feeling good...but after a week im super excited abuot the next 3...I think maybe even 5 more...6 weeks of this stuff for me at least, will be game changing I can feel it... At gym yesterday after noon, our local gym pharmasist approached me and asked what I was on... He thought I was starting some Tbol....and I told him 6 days on Andro mass he almost didnt believe me.....

Please dont misunderstand, Im not riding AM's nuts just yet but it has kicked in, no if and's or but's! I can vouch for AT THE VERY LEAST a good start!!!
Sound like things are going well, up 5lbs yet a loss in fat.

I will say for those using AndroMass, you need to eat, and eat a lot.

bird901

Awards
Keep this goin. I'm really interested to see how this works for you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sound like things are going well, up 5lbs yet a loss in fat.

I will say for those using AndroMass, you need to eat, and eat a lot.
This... losing fat/gaining muscle, but still hitting the booze lol :scared:

barboni1

Awards
I am running AM + AH for 6 weeks, 2 x 2 each everyday, on day 3 now. Cant say I felt any difference yet, it s too soon. I could not find the information on other forums also, but is the absorption better with food or without? For what i read so far some fat together will help with absorption. Anyone can shed some light on which is best: if taking them with fish oil on an empty stomach or taking them with a meal?

honda81

Banned
Awards
I am running AM + AH for 6 weeks, 2 x 2 each everyday, on day 3 now. Cant say I felt any difference yet, it s too soon. I could not find the information on other forums also, but is the absorption better with food or without? For what i read so far some fat together will help with absorption. Anyone can shed some light on which is best: if taking them with fish oil on an empty stomach or taking them with a meal?
I like to take AM without food. When i take it with food i feel like one of those horse pills are still stuck in my esaphogus,haha :lmao:

I take the fish oil a few hours later, but with a meal.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Today will be my 5th day taking AM I am running it solo at 6caps a day, 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch & 2 with dinner. Few things that I have noticed so far is about 30mins after I take the caps it taste like Starkest soda when I burp which is not a problem at all because it only last at the most an hour, also my libido has defiantly went up which is not to good in my case because I am in Afghanistan until my next R&R so I am stuck jerking it 2-3 times a day lol.. Also I have had some off the wall dreams the last 4 nights not sure if AM is the issue behind that or not but either way its really not a problem.. On the positive side I defiantly am feeling great in the gym I am having no problems hitting every rep of every set and then some! I plan on running AM for a 6 week cycle and will pop on here every now and then to give updates.

barboni1

Awards
Today will be my 5th day taking AM I am running it solo at 6caps a day, 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch & 2 with dinner. Few things that I have noticed so far is about 30mins after I take the caps it taste like Starkest soda when I burp which is not a problem at all because it only last at the most an hour, also my libido has defiantly went up which is not to good in my case because I am in Afghanistan until my next R&R so I am stuck jerking it 2-3 times a day lol.. Also I have had some off the wall dreams the last 4 nights not sure if AM is the issue behind that or not but either way its really not a problem.. On the positive side I defiantly am feeling great in the gym I am having no problems hitting every rep of every set and then some! I plan on running AM for a 6 week cycle and will pop on here every now and then to give updates.
The dreams are going mad here also mate, craziest nites i ve been having for ages, although libido has gone down. As for hunger my apetite is increasing day after day, which i believe is the main point my strength is up as i have more food in. Anyway, it s still day 5, but def i ll be posting my experiences here

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Today marks the 1st week complete on AM, Things to report.. My dreams are still running crazy and it seems to be affecting my sleep a little bit, My appetite is through the roof I am eating like crazy, My face is a lot more oily so I have started to wash it 3 times a day and stared using B5, All my lefts have went up in weight in the first week on AM, I am also up 3 lbs from last week in body weight which I thought was odd and probably water weight but I hit the scale again 2 days later and still holding steady with the 3 lbs…. Ok that’s all I have for now I will update more as I go through this cycle.

barboni1

Awards
On day 10 now, AM + AH 2x2 per day. Def it s started to kick in. Muscles are much fuller and sore from the previous workout, strength is up I would say about 10% for all sets. Im doing P/RR/S style for workout and Im finishing first power week. I usually eat very clean, paleo type, the only carbs I have are fruits and salad/veggies, but appetite is firing up. 1,5 hour after I eat Im feeling hungry again. I was cutting before start the cycle and my stats at the beginnig were 5`8, 163lb, probably body fat around 10%. Now Im 167lb and I doubt I gained any fat as I eat very clean, maybe some water, but def looking bigger. As for side effects I had minor headaches a couple of days, but nothing to worry about, and feeling a bit disconfort in the belly, but not sure if it s the other supp I started taking. Might stop it a few days and check if it gets any better.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
On day 15 now and my strength is through the roof I have went up on all my lefts, overall mode in the gym is good I cant seem to wait to knock out the next set, my libido leveled out after the first week and appears to be normal so far, my dreams are staring to piss me off I almost feel like I am in that movie Inception when I am dreaming but either way I am going to stay with it until the 6 weeks are up.. Also I have noticed my lower back is sore when I am in the gym and I am wondering if it is back pumps or not because I have never had it before so I really don’t know what to look for (Anyone else have this issue with back pumps on AM?)…Other then that I have nothing new to report

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
On day 15 now and my strength is through the roof I have went up on all my lefts, overall mode in the gym is good I cant seem to wait to knock out the next set, my libido leveled out after the first week and appears to be normal so far, my dreams are staring to piss me off I almost feel like I am in that movie Inception when I am dreaming but either way I am going to stay with it until the 6 weeks are up.. Also I have noticed my lower back is sore when I am in the gym and I am wondering if it is back pumps or not because I have never had it before so I really don’t know what to look for (Anyone else have this issue with back pumps on AM?)…Other then that I have nothing new to report
Give us a new update!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This update was looking great, we need more though!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Well I just got back from R&R today(I’m in Afghanistan) so I haven’t been to the gym in about a week due to travel but I did go while I was on R&R though I am sorry to report I didn’t take in as much protein and cals as I should have while on R&R so I lost about 3lbs but I plan on picking them back up before I am done with this cycle which is on the 2nd of August.. Things I can comment on now are my dreams which seem to have been not so intense the last 2 weeks my libido still normal the lower back soreness comes and goes when I am in the gym.. Ok that is all I have for now I will give an update on Saturday which is my first day back in the gym to let everyone know how it goes.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just got back from R&R today(I’m in Afghanistan) so I haven’t been to the gym in about a week due to travel but I did go while I was on R&R though I am sorry to report I didn’t take in as much protein and cals as I should have while on R&R so I lost about 3lbs but I plan on picking them back up before I am done with this cycle which is on the 2nd of August.. Things I can comment on now are my dreams which seem to have been not so intense the last 2 weeks my libido still normal the lower back soreness comes and goes when I am in the gym.. Ok that is all I have for now I will give an update on Saturday which is my first day back in the gym to let everyone know how it goes.
R&R is important, especially over there! Keep at it bud and let us know how it ends for you

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update bro!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
So Saturday was my first day back in the gym but I have nothing exceptional really to report, I think I have reached my peak on AM because all my lefts are staying steady and not going up like they where in the first few weeks which is to be expected just as long as they don’t go down lol… So Tuesday will be my last day on AM, I will give my last update then and final thoughts.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Well today is my last day on AM and it is a non gym day so I figured I will go ahead and post my final thoughts of AM.

First off I take 3 things into consideration when using any supplement, 1st I look at side effects. 2nd I look at the reviews and see what others have to say about it and 3rd the price of the supplement.

Side EffectsThe side effects that have been reported about AM on other reviews have really not been an issue for me I think the biggest problem with AM was the first 2 or 3 weeks when I was having some crazy dreams which was affecting my sleep some what other that there where little things that where not so bad that I could tolerate like oil skin, possible back pumps, the taste of Starkest soda when I burp.. These things really where not so bad and really anyone should be able to handle in my opinion.

Reviews
The review on AM where almost all solid with everyone reporting good things about it I think I seen a review where some had posted that they had put on 15lbs in 4 weeks which is outstanding. I am sorry to report that I did not have that much luck with AM not to fault AM by any means like I said in one of my post on the 5th and some of the 6th week I was not getting as much calories and protein as I should have so that just caused me to lose 3lbs but I am happy to report I am up 2lbs since back from R&R and taking in the right amount of calories and protein. My final numbers are from 170lbs to 176lbs I was at 177lbs before R&R but lost it while I was home. I think had I taken in the right amount of protein & calories I could have easily put on 10lbs with my total being 180lbs but maybe next time:hump:.

PriceThe price of AM is far more then any other supplement out there you defiantly will have to shop around to get a good deal. I found mine on Amazon I believe for around 170$ but you can also PM one of the reps and possibly get a good deal form one of them.

Last thoughtAM is a solid stand alone but also I think would be awesome with maybe Andro Hard. Also I think the cycle on AM should be cut after 4 weeks with at least a 4 week brake. At least for me at the 4 week mark all my lifts where still going up and I felt like I was on top of the world in the gym, week 5 and 6 where ok also but nothing exceptional (calories and protein could have also been the issue here).

One last thing
It is amazing how people notice just 7lbs or 6lbs(now), I have had a lot of comments through out this cycle about the size I have been putting on and that is defiantly a moral booster when I was in the gym.

Ok hope this helps someone else who is thanking of running AM.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMPIN' the final review