(New) White Flood: White Raspberry Log

swaneon

Awards
Thanks to RenegadeRows for sending me a a 50 serving (50gram tub)
I finished my 1 week non stim deload and will be trying this for either 1 or 2 weeks since I have jaw surgery in the upcoming weeks. I'll log this once or twice a day around 4x a week. I hope its fine with RenegadeRow, post surgery ill be using this to see how i can bring my lifts back up.

The preworkouts Ive tried have been
Jack3d--my very first lol
White Flood ( old)
1 MR
GAT JetFuse
Assault
Green Mag
NO Shotgun
EC Stack
Mesomorph* current fav.
Pump Bol

Current Stats
Around 9% BF
5' 7''
158 lb---finished DNP run therefore my current weight records aren't very amazing, ill put up the ones I can do because this will be my first workout after 4 days of not feeling exhausted all the time

Current Stack
Myofusion Strawberry
Scivation Xtend BCAA
Fish Oil
Vitamin C/D
White Flood (New)

Im on IF + low carb/carb cycling
Last meal time would be at around 8pm and i eat
at around 1230-1pm usually unless there's class or something
  • Monday-Max Effort Lower Body
  • Tues-Max Effort Upper Body
  • Thurs-Dynamic Effort Lower Body
  • Friday-Dynamic Effort Lower Body
Right now its off, took Pump Bol this morning and went to workout but only did good mornings, felt supremely tired and could not workout properly therefore ill be heading out in about 30 minutes, waiting for phone to charge.
Taking 1 scoop to assess tolerance
Pics are below

swaneon

Awards
thanks, ive prepped a few things since I wont be able to eat,
the only things missing are the combat powder CNC and thermolife vasolate strawberry

Comment:
So as I mentioned above, Im not a fan of the taste at all, i can taste a bitterness or tartness to it. But what I do love is the very very clean
and euphoric energy. It makes me want to do something, and thats a feeling I haven't received from another preworkout. Tomorrow ill try for two scoops.
Great endurance though I must say, without the stimmed out of my mind feeling. I feel like I can use this for a pick me up or other things also.
During the workout, endurance was maintained for the full 55 minutes and I left feeling I had energy in the tank still. Overall it went well for a first scoop, definitely different from my other PWO. I did notice pumps on this though, vascularity was quite high which i DID NOT expect.

Sub'd for the INSANITY !!! :cool:
thanks, here;s my current collection without combat or vasolate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it is the inclusion of gaba that sets white flood apart-very happy they left it in for v2.

swaneon

Awards
thanks, saw my orthodontist today, news was not that good damn. Next week will see surgeon

anyways due to the appointment and a research study, ill be working out wednesday tmr, then friday/saturday.
Super excited to try it again.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks, saw my orthodontist today, news was not that good damn. Next week will see surgeon

anyways due to the appointment and a research study, ill be working out wednesday tmr, then friday/saturday.
Super excited to try it again.
In for this. Also if you have any questions after seeing your doctors you can email me...Im a dentist

swaneon

Awards
oh very cool, im getting double jaw surgery but the gap is 3mm long and they needed to close it so they power chained it and im double banding--im not sure how long itll take but ill log this until then and thank you for the offer.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh very cool, im getting double jaw surgery but the gap is 3mm long and they needed to close it so they power chained it and im double banding--im not sure how long itll take but ill log this until then and thank you for the offer.
Speedy recovery!

swaneon

Awards
thanks!
for today i did my max effort upper body, but before that I want to talk about the taste again. I tried half a scoop in 18 ounces and it tasted pretty good, but i did not want to consumer over 50ounces for 1.5 scoops (im trying 1.5) so i just dumped the rest in and filled it up to 28 ounces and personally I really don't like the flavor. I think I taste the beet juice and its retained in my blender after I drink the shake. I had the original lemonade and that tasted better, hopefully I can get a sample in the future. But for the workout, I'd rate it a good 9/10 for this type of product.
The energy was extremely clean, it rises in, rather than hits you and even though there is beta alanine, I don't get any tingles from using the new white flood which does not matter to me either way. I know its working because my focus increases, the euphoric rush comes in and I'm motivated to accomplish something.
During my workout, I focused on triceps and pecs (ill probably add routine in later tonight) but I had GREAT endurance. After leaving the gym and even until now (6 hours later) I'm not tired and feel very good. Usually stimmed pwo (mostly ones with 1-d) make me crash with 2 hours after but I love the clean energy AFTER the workout. This reinforces my idea that this can be used on OFF days also which I will mostly do. The pumps during and after the workout itself was very nice. Next week, there is a underwear run in college and I will be using this to get pumped beforehand. There is a very nice strength again also, for example last week I did 115lb incline ultra wide grip (blame it on the DNP and lack of incline lol) but this week I ramped it up to 155 for 6x4. The three main factors I attribute to this gain (in order) would be white flood, DNP exiting my system and newbie gain on the Ultra Wide Incline. Personally I've done 245+ but not ultra wide and nor at my current weight (when I weighed 180lb, lost 33 lbs in about 3 months, mostly fat, now I weight 157).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am happy you enjoy the product. Too bad you don't like the flavor, maybe that will change in the future. Alot of people enjoy it. I personally think that it's one of the best tasting preworkout products out there, and I've tasted damn near all of them (supp junkie). Good luck with the dentist bro, take care of what you need to! BTW, great looking stash you got there :)

In for this. Also if you have any questions after seeing your doctors you can email me...Im a dentist
Come see me, I got this one tooth that I'm ready to pull a Cast-Away on...

swaneon

Awards
haha thanks the last two proteins should be here today, and i dont mean that its a nasty flavor, its just very strong and concentrated. Currently im sipping it with some ice and i found a way to make it an extremely good tasting workout.

20ounces of water with 1/2-3/4 of a scoop and some ice cubes. (id drink this on a non workout day, great for sipping)

but ill just stick to taking 1.5 scoops in 20 ounces--very concentrated, a lot of other pwo have the same problem. ill update, today i decided to workout since i wanted a bigger rest for the weekend, should be a fun workout--dynamic effort lower body.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

swaneon

Awards
quick question:
i was okd to double band along with the power chains, could i triple band for a few weeks?

and on to the update:
today was excellent
i decided to dose creatine nitrate (4x caps) 15 minutes before drinking WHITE FLOOD LOL and about 10 minutes later i felt a huge pump i've not felt before. The best way I can describe it is a pump along with the gaba tingling.
The endurance for workout was great, I spent roughly an hour in the gym and had a very productive dynamic effort lower body day.

Speed Box Squat (below parallel) 2x10
Rack Pulls (below knee cap) 3x10
Glute Ham Raise 4x6
along with other exercises

overall very productive, and I felt great. I find that adding ice makes the drink a lot better but around 1/2 a scoop makes it EXCELLENT

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
quick question:
i was okd to double band along with the power chains, could i triple band for a few weeks?

and on to the update:
today was excellent
i decided to dose creatine nitrate (4x caps) 15 minutes before drinking assault and about 10 minutes later i felt a huge pump i've not felt before. The best way I can describe it is a pump along with the gaba tingling.
The endurance for workout was great, I spent roughly an hour in the gym and had a very productive dynamic effort lower body day.

Speed Box Squat (below parallel) 2x10
Rack Pulls (below knee cap) 3x10
Glute Ham Raise 4x6
along with other exercises

overall very productive, and I felt great. I find that adding ice makes the drink a lot better but around 1/2 a scoop makes it EXCELLENT
Follow the directions from your Orthodontist :) The reason you dont want to overdue it is because too much movement too quickly could cause some adverse reactions

You dosed Assault? I thought this was a White Flood log

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD ice cold is a great thing, especially on a hot day! Glad your liking the clean energy and outstanding pumps...who wouldnt! Haha

swaneon

Awards
oops i meant white flood, sorry i was looking at the non stim assault thread at the same time, trying to find a non stim for a break in the next few months and yes, now that seattle is FINALLY getting hotter im taking 1/2 a scoop in cold water and sipping it throughout the day, feels very good.

sorry I couldn't update yesterday but ill do an update today.
One thing I'd like to reiterate is that I only have 3 staples in my stacks at any given time
Protein
BCAA
PWO--stim or non stim
I dont really like fatburners considering I've used the most powerful one without any negatives and its way cheaper

But yesterday I worked out in the morning at about 1030am, already felt good about the day since I was going to go see the Hang Over 2 with some friends in the evening. Took 1.5 scoops with ice
and i think the more you use white raspberry the more you get used to it since ive found I've grown to tolerate it at 1.5 scoops and sort of "like" it if you can call that. (Btw I've tried green mag and i love it--milky/creamy).

My workout was a dynamic effort Upper Body one--primarily upper chest and triceps

Incline Wide Grip (im into wide grips for some reason now): 2x8
JM Press: 3x12
Tricep Push Down: Reverse pyramid

along with several others--my endurance was extremely high and I was NOT fatigued until after the workout. I normally carry my iphone with an interval timer but today I didnt have it and therefore I just banged off set after set really without any thought---one of those days. In the end I did experience an extremely strong pump and im thinking about doing this sort of workout before the run next week.

I also received some extremely depressing news, my jaw surgery has been postponed until the gap has closed (3mm) and then they'll have to reschedule which is a few months prior to the surgery so im looking at 4 months minimum. I'll have to be honest, I was extremely taken back as I planned everything around this and having waited 2 years while knowing a long time ago I needed this type of surgery, it shook me. Normally I'm not an emotionally person but I started to become extremely depressed.

That was yesterday, and today is a brand new day. I had a close friend tell me that it's better to wait since this is a life changing thing, and I took that to heart. Right now its a pretty mild day and im sipping on some chilled white flood (1/2 scoop) finishing homework, preparing for finals and planning ahead. I'll update tomorrow if there is anything new but since its the weekends, there probably will not. I will be heading to workout on Monday though, the school gym is open and will have an update by then.

P.S: I once again apologize for the confusion of mixing up the wording of different PWO. Btw, any chance of white flood having a non stim version in the future? That would be awesome since then I'd drink it everyday...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you like the effects of the new version of White Flood, you should look into the new watermelon flavor next time you order. It is arguably the best tasting Controlled Labs supp. I'd give it a 9/10 taste wise

swaneon

Awards
ill definitely need to have a go, any chance of a sample pack somewhere?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ill definitely need to have a go, any chance of a sample pack somewhere?
No sample packs unfortunately. I dont think we plan on doing samples of the watermelon

swaneon

Awards
oh i see, all of the major etailers will have the new flavor?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh i see, all of the major etailers will have the new flavor?
I believe it will be exclusive to one. But we arent allowed to talk about other e-tailers on here :/

swaneon

Awards
oh i see, thanks though!
and if i didn't get a chance already, and before I forget thank you to renegaderow for giving me a chance to log this and both of you for supporting it.

Hmm sipping white flood seems like a great idea for keeping lethargy at bay while on donuts eh?

swaneon

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates worked out on Memorial Day and today.
During the middle of the workout i decided this week will be a de load week, im going to do body weight exercises (still going to use white flood)

I noticed something strange today...I liked the white raspberry, its grown on me. 1.5 scoops in cold water and I find it satisfying to drink. Very cool.

Yesterday was not very productive as I had to go to the gym later so I only did 3 leg exercises (below parallel box squats, sumo squat and good mornings).

Today was upper body max effort, and i even to this day I still get the euphoric feeling. Let me tell you, its probably one of my favorite things to get, and something other PWO don't have. Depending on the scoop, it could cause a drive to workout (1-1.5) or a motivation/euphoric feeling (~1/2).

Did normal grip bench, wide grip incline and JM presses for my 3 core lifts. The normal grip bench Im rapidly increasing the weight, last week was 185 for 3x3, this week is 205 and next week it should be 225. I've never gone past 285 so that should be an interesting thing to see, and when I did it was not at my current weight (158lb measured today).
Even to this day, I get the same feeling as when I used 1.5 sccops a week ago, very nice and no 1-D crash which I dearly love. thanks!

swaneon

Awards
Hi all, yes I have not worked out this complete week. But today I will be going to workout, and run after since its SUCH a nice day, finally summer starts!

swaneon

Awards
well finals are over, sorry for the lack of updates. I did not workout after Tuesday due to finals and the fact that I sold my macbook air (new update is supposed to come out with sandy bridge ULV). But now I find the taste not horrible and quite easy. Very relaxing in this weather with ice.

Worked out on Sunday and Monday.
On Sunday I did a ME lower body and on Monday did ME upper, im thinking I should give the workout a rest day in between now that I can basically workout anytime.

Sunday
Now I loved this workout day, the three main exercises I did were the box squat, deadlift and goodmornings. Extremely, extremely great workout. I attribute the extreme endurance to white flood. Haven't felt this great in the lower body in some time. Did box squat with the barbbell plates at 245x5x5 which was really easy. Next ill go below parallel with 275x3x3. I cannot wait for this workout.

Monday
Did ME upperchest. The three main exercises that I did would have to be Flat Bench Press, Ultra Wide Incline and JM Press. Overall it was not great of a workout as last week due to being rushed. My friend and I went to an indian lunch buffet before one of his finals. Upper Chest at went well with ultra wide incline though.

Overall I believe I'm keeping weight at around 157 right now. Probably won't try and increase it any further. I also use 1/2 scoop on non workout days because it makes me feel damn good haha. thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking the taste now man! It does grow on you, I agree. Having it ice cold and also work extremely well helps too! :)

swaneon

Awards
definitely, i like that the energy is very clean, i can have others try it without fearing they'll get too stimmed out haha

swaneon

Awards
phew long time since last update BUT i have been consistently using white flood. It works wonders for mood and Im hoping that dosing everyday is ok?
Right now since I only have probably a half week's worth left I will wrap up this log.

My Summary:
It's been about a month since I've used the new white flood and I'd like to thank renegaderow and powercage for consistently checking up. It makes the daily logs more fun and worthwhile! And I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates in the last couple of weeks. Finals came up, then I sold my macbook air in anticipation of the new one but that isn't out. Now I'm back home and using my desktop which doesn't allow me the freedom I had with the air lol. But onto the summary!

Taste
I'd like to start off by giving a review of the taste of the white raspberry flavor. Initially, I didn't like it most likely due to the addition of the beet juice. I had never had beet juice but it was definitely distinguishable and thats most likely why I had a strong dislike in the beginning. Now a month later I'd say it tastes very--pretty good depending on how you much powder you put in. Im at the point where 1 scoop with 20 ounces is great tasting. You might be offset at first but I recommend giving a full run, it'll definitely grow on you:
8.5/10

Pump/Vascularity
I never really understood having a "pump" was until I tried this. It definitely makes you all veiny and stringy, while looking "full" and LEAN. Which is somewhat paradoxical but nevertheless very cool. After noticing the effects of taking white flood and working out then becoming all veiny, I used combo whenever I went shirtless. For me since I'v never really focused on the pump aspect of a PWO, the fact that I noticed it here gives it a big advantage.
8.5/10

Mood
Now this is the sole reason why I would buy loads and loads of the new white flood. I DO NOT drink coffee, hate the taste but I can drink this and guess what? It works INFINITELY BETTER! The only way I can describe is a mix of pure euphoria and motivation. Unlike other stim products, this does not make you feel pissed off at everybody but rather you have the drive to accomplish ANYTHING. Drink this and you WANT to finish your essay,you WANT to lift IRON and best of all , you WANT to experience and live life. Im wondering if I can have my friend who has mild-"average" depression take this? In the gym, I have great focus and motivation to complete my workout and continue.
9.75/10

Focus
Unlike other stim workouts this does not give you the "im so stimmed Im hurting and everything is SO ****ING SHARP but I cant concentrate because theres too much" but rather "Im aware of my surroundings and I know what needs to get done."
Basically what Im saying is that its efficient focus, rather than brute force type of focus if you understand my meaning? I like the former rather than the latter and thats what white flood definitely has. Props!
9/10

Endurance
My endurance has been amazing so far. I've accomplished more in the same period of time, and felt like continuing even though my body says no. This disconnect is one of my favorite reasons to use a stim. Your mind says "Go on" and your body is pleading "Stop". The average person doesn't know what that feels like but once you get it, its amazing.
9.5/10

Strength
I'd definitely say that my lifts went up, the most being the box squat. I came right off of Donuts and could only squat 185lb at a box parallel but am now doing 285 at 5x5x5 at parallel once a week. Amazing thats all I have to say.
9.75/10

Overall
9.25/10
Props to Controlled Labs and will definitely try out the other flavors and give a review if possible. Again, thank you for the opportunity to log and research this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great final review bro!!! thanks alot for this.... you did great.... you think youll buy WF in the future?

swaneon

Awards
correct, i will be. Most likely watermelon. WF is a lot better than coffee and cheaper too!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the final review! I missed a bunch during my move across the country