whats got Emilio buzzing?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Well, EZ back here, been managing to do my best to stay at it. Did some bargain shopping the last couple days and managed to put together an eclectic new stack.

My plan is to explore some old school supps and check for overall performance gains. My workout focus right now is prepping for summer races of various types such as trail 5Ks, mud/obstacle course races, fall cyclocross season and Army Combatives work.

This program will be an all inclusive general health/performance enhancement regimen for 1 month duration. I t will be as follows.

GENERAL HEALTH= Day
* COQ10 100mg
* generic MV with 400mg phytosterols
* Mega D3 5000mg with 200mg "Red Wine blend"
* Echinacea and Goldenseal extracts 225mg and 50mg respectively
* Vit C 1000mg
* Eye Caps- Age Related Eye Disease Study formula-mostly a ton of A
* Resveratrol Forte equivalent to 125mg Trans-Res & 90% Rutin (150mg)
* Garcinia Cambogia full spectrum 500mg
* Lecithin(soy) 1200 mg
* Fish oil

GENERAL HEALTH = Night
* 4 caps Muscletech Cryotest ( for the GABA, Melatonin and saw palmetto/AST)
* Magnesium 250mg
* Lecithin 1200mg
* Fish oil
* Goji Extract

PERFORMANCE/PHYSIQUE

* Ginsana with 200mg G2G
* Bee product with Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis, and Korean Ginseng
300mg, 500mg, 300mg, and 300mg respectively.
* Bulk Bee Pollen granules 5-10 Grams per day
* Omegasorb 3 6 9 with CLA 750mg, use twice per day

My plan is to see if these way way old school supps can increase my run performances and overall health, keep my immune system working well as I up the volume! Mild GH stimulation from the Lecithin and Goji and deep recuperative sleep. Slight test boosting from the Cryo and the 2 resveratrol supps!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for starting pics and stats ( hoping the high dosed CLA will strip away some adipose)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Doing some reading on my whole spectrum garcinia cambogia and came across this statement,=

"In recent years studies are focusing on the most effective form of HCA to take for maximum therapeutic benefit. What is significant is that a recent Japanese study, using an animal model, indicated that during exercise the regular use of HCA promotes fat burning and spares carbohydrate utilization at rest and during exercise. Giving garcinia an indication for endurance exercise."

I may bump up the dosage and see how this stuff works to improve 5 k times

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmm this will be a very interesting log here, i will say!! Will be nice to see some of the effects of this supplements in from an endurance standpoint!! I'm in!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
5 days in and I do feel like I am getting a very slight increase in overall work effort during my workouts, kinda like as if I went from a 2.5 to a 2.75hp lawnmower engine. Nothing in the way of strength gains as of yet, which I really don't expect, just a greater capacity to sustain an intense output, kinda hard to quantify but it is there to be felt.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So far I am loving this stack, work capacity is definitely improved, hoping to get some photos up today though at this point they are really 1 week in photos, weight this am was 193, thinking the CLA is starting to help trim some adipose, went through the first omegasorb bottle kinda quick though, still have 2 bottles left, gonna slow down on it a bit,(bottle should last 30 days)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking flax seed oil, adding fresh flax seeds to my Vita Mix shakes (they get liquified) and taking the omegasorb, which I am sure has a flax component. Flax is claimed to do the following=

- Shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion.

- Increases the body's production of energy and also increases stamina.

- Accelerates the healing of sprains and bruises.

- Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.

- Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Flax seed is a great additive!! I think it is exactly that!! and Additive!! right on buddy!! Very interesting!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Starting to lean out a tad, still working on photos, they will obviously be late but I added to this monster stack with some Andritest and Anabeutrol, both fenugreek derivatives, been on 2 days now so if i get some photos up they will be at the start of the new products.

As for the mega stack i got going now I have noticed overall elevated energy and increased recovery. I have been going hard on whatever workouts i do and am enjoying less soreness following. Put in a hard 5k on trails in the midst of that sweltering heat wave a few days back and really pushed it, wind felt good. So far this is a kitchen sink approach that is treating me quite nicely.

Picked up another bottle of the Enzymatic therapy trans resveratrol product and am really looking forward to running that concurrent with the fenugreek products.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just had an amazing 4 mile trail run, felt like i could have gone 10 hard miles if not for nagging big toe injury

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
so far so good, today I worked out at a sledding hill in which I have worked out before and I finally have some data to work with. 10 reps used to be about the upper limit of my sprints there, today I hit 10 hard sprints fairly easy, did 5 more with good effort and then did 3 reps of jumping up the hill, foot pain was actually the limiting factor again , cardio felt strong, could have easily done 5 more sprints.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Strength is tested today for starting points pullups with 100lbs =4 reps ( 2 less than my all time pr from last summer)
came verrry close to 155 atg overhead squat today which is my pr

hope the ep2 fenugreek products bump these numbers

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
got an extra rep with the 100 lb pullups the other day, strength workouts are feeling good, numbers are up, so far I am cautiously optimistic about the EP2 products, I am about 2 weeks in and hoping the next 2 are better, if so gonna get another month's worth.

Endurance is decidedly improved, ran a hard 2 miler the other day, wish I had kept time cause it felt like a PR, recovered very nicely from it too.

Biggest thing yet is, despite my crazy work hours and lack of sleep I have managed to stay healthy to this point. Random illness always seems to derail me (I work in health care on a "dirty" unit so my exposure is constant).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting to lean out a tad, still working on photos, they will obviously be late but I added to this monster stack with some Andritest and Anabeutrol, both fenugreek derivatives, been on 2 days now so if i get some photos up they will be at the start of the new products.

As for the mega stack i got going now I have noticed overall elevated energy and increased recovery. I have been going hard on whatever workouts i do and am enjoying less soreness following. Put in a hard 5k on trails in the midst of that sweltering heat wave a few days back and really pushed it, wind felt good. So far this is a kitchen sink approach that is treating me quite nicely.

Picked up another bottle of the Enzymatic therapy trans resveratrol product and am really looking forward to running that concurrent with the fenugreek products.
never heard of those 2 products, are they standardized for testofen?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
never heard of those 2 products, are they standardized for testofen?
Actually they are different from testofen based on what i can tell, at least they are licensed by Indus biotech as different i believe

Got weighted pullups 105 x 4 tonight and felt very strong on 80 and 60 lb sets as well as on military presses and weighted jumping. Feeling physically larger too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually they are different from testofen based on what i can tell, at least they are licensed by Indus biotech as different i believe

Got weighted pullups 105 x 4 tonight and felt very strong on 80 and 60 lb sets as well as on military presses and weighted jumping. Feeling physically larger too
not much feedback on those 2 products-what are your thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far so good, felt strong as hell at the gym today, moved weights i shouldn't have been moving!
so these are superior to testofen from your experience?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
so these are superior to testofen from your experience?
can't say as i have never run testofen, however I am pretty sure I am happy enough with these to get an additional 2 weeks worth of product!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't say as i have never run testofen, however I am pretty sure I am happy enough with these to get an additional 2 weeks worth of product!

good enough, thanks!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
been doing weighted jumps and then unweighted contrast jumps and using hitting my head on the gym ceiling tiles as a gauge, and have improved 4 workouts in a row now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been doing weighted jumps and then unweighted contrast jumps and using hitting my head on the gym ceiling tiles as a gauge, and have improved 4 workouts in a row now
lol-thats crazy man. hope those tiles aren't glued to ceiling!!!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
another jump workout in which my numbers improved. yesterday i picked up 2 more weeks of the andritest and 6 weeks of the anabeutrol, looking forward to what these next weeks will produce.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
amazing improvements again on the weighted jumps, not sure if part of this is training affect but bench has gone up as well