Well, EZ back here, been managing to do my best to stay at it. Did some bargain shopping the last couple days and managed to put together an eclectic new stack.
My plan is to explore some old school supps and check for overall performance gains. My workout focus right now is prepping for summer races of various types such as trail 5Ks, mud/obstacle course races, fall cyclocross season and Army Combatives work.
This program will be an all inclusive general health/performance enhancement regimen for 1 month duration. I t will be as follows.
GENERAL HEALTH= Day
* generic MV with 400mg phytosterols
* Mega D3 5000mg with 200mg "Red Wine blend"
* Echinacea and Goldenseal extracts 225mg and 50mg respectively
* Vit C 1000mg
* Eye Caps- Age Related Eye Disease Study formula-mostly a ton of A
* Resveratrol Forte equivalent to 125mg Trans-Res & 90% Rutin (150mg)
* Garcinia Cambogia full spectrum 500mg
* Lecithin(soy) 1200 mg
GENERAL HEALTH = Night
* 4 caps Muscletech ( for the GABA, and /AST)
* Magnesium 250mg
* Lecithin 1200mg
* Fish oil
* Goji Extract
* Ginsana with 200mg G2G
* Bee product with Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis, and Korean Ginseng
300mg, 500mg, 300mg, and 300mg respectively.
* Bulk Bee Pollen granules 5-10 Grams per day
* Omegasorb 3 6 9 with 750mg, use twice per day
My plan is to see if these way way old school supps can increase my run performances and overall health, keep my immune system working well as I up the volume! Mild GH stimulation from the Lecithin and Goji and deep recuperative sleep. Slight test boosting from the Cryo and the 2 resveratrol supps!