Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i got this on saturday and have used it for 2 workouts now. 1st time i used it i went with 2 scoops in 25oz of water.

i am not bashing controlled labs, i like a lot of their stuff, this is just honestly my opinion....it tastes way to salty like, the sodium aftertaste is awful. i finally added more water and it was a little more tolerable.

the effects were pretty damned nice at 2 scoops, but it is very hard to get down. i got a much improved pump over the original, it compares favorably to creatine nitrate, maybe a little less but close.

btw-the flavor i got was electric lemonade, i am hoping that the other flavors mask the satiness/sodium aftertaste better.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ok, i got this on saturday and have used it for 2 workouts now. 1st time i used it i went with 2 scoops in 25oz of water.

i am not bashing controlled labs, i like a lot of their stuff, this is just honestly my opinion....it tastes way to salty like, the sodium aftertaste is awful. i finally added more water and it was a little more tolerable.

the effects were pretty damned nice at 2 scoops, but it is very hard to get down. i got a much improved pump over the original, it compares favorably to creatine nitrate, maybe a little less but close.

btw-the flavor i got was electric lemonade, i am hoping that the other flavors mask the satiness/sodium aftertaste better.
nice review bigt appreciate the honesty. And damn 25oz of water is already alot to down...the flavor has to be awesome for that much liquid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review bigt appreciate the honesty. And damn 25oz of water is already alot to down...the flavor has to be awesome for that much liquid.
honestly the taste would be just fine if not for that damned sodium aftertaste. this stuff really is a step up from the original in effects though, if they could just tame the sodium aftertaste.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm using White Flood now and think that it's pretty good. I'm not using it religiously, mainly just when I'm feeling tired and don't want to go to the gym. The main thing I do not like about it, is when I first take it, within about the first half hour I feel itchy. Like usually it's my ears and my forehead. And I mean really itchy. Other than that, it gives me a decent pump, more than if I didn't take anything, and enough energy to get my ass to the gym

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using White Flood now and think that it's pretty good. I'm not using it religiously, mainly just when I'm feeling tired and don't want to go to the gym. The main thing I do not like about it, is when I first take it, within about the first half hour I feel itchy. Like usually it's my ears and my forehead. And I mean really itchy. Other than that, it gives me a decent pump, more than if I didn't take anything, and enough energy to get my ass to the gym
well said!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning after work i put 1.5 scoops in 24oz water and got it down without much of the aftertaste. when i got to the gym i mixed up another scoop in 24oz water and sipped thru workout. i was actually impressed with the energy, not heart thumping but a nice steady flow. i got a very decent pump, and endurance was very good. no problem mixing this, and no grit!!!

the energy from white flood has always seemed to be a little different than other stims, i guess that it's from the inclusion of gaba-i like it- sort of reminds of how i felt when stacking a hgh booster with stims preworkout. the focus is the high point.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this. Honestly, the lemonade has been getting mixed feedback on taste. Some love it, some not so much.

The Raspberry and Fruit Punch are all coming back with people really liking the taste.

The one nice thing tho is everyone seems to love how it works for energy/focus/pumps/endurance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this. Honestly, the lemonade has been getting mixed feedback on taste. Some love it, some not so much.

The Raspberry and Fruit Punch are all coming back with people really liking the taste.

The one nice thing tho is everyone seems to love how it works for energy/focus/pumps/endurance
OH, YEAH.......i agree the results are very nice. i am enjoying my workouts very much on the flood.

i made some adjustments, and since i am dosing 1.5 scoops in 24oz water pre and 1 scoop in 24oz intra things are rocking. this morning i added a scoop of psyko to my intra scoop and i liked the taste much better.

but to be totally honest, next time i get some wf v2, i will try a different flavor!!!!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OH, YEAH.......i agree the results are very nice. i am enjoying my workouts very much on the flood.

i made some adjustments, and since i am dosing 1.5 scoops in 24oz water pre and 1 scoop in 24oz intra things are rocking. this morning i added a scoop of psyko to my intra scoop and i liked the taste much better.

but to be totally honest, next time i get some wf v2, i will try a different flavor!!!!
Next time try Watermelon. Arguably the best tasting supplement on the market

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Next time try Watermelon. Arguably the best tasting supplement on the market

honestly i got lemonade because it is so versatile, i thought it would mix best with my psyko. but-like i said i have no problem with the results!!!

next time watermelon it is!!!!!!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I did forget to mention the taste. I dislike it, White Raspberry, it's so so. It tastes too tart on the tongue and has a wicked sodium burn like sensation on the back of your throat. Today was the worst it's ever tasted, at 2.5 scoops with 16oz water. After-taste still after 4 hours of drinking it, with plenty of water consumed after. I guess only if I have to take it I will, or it's just gonna take up space.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did forget to mention the taste. I dislike it, White Raspberry, it's so so. It tastes too tart on the tongue and has a wicked sodium burn like sensation on the back of your throat. Today was the worst it's ever tasted, at 2.5 scoops with 16oz water. After-taste still after 4 hours of drinking it, with plenty of water consumed after. I guess only if I have to take it I will, or it's just gonna take up space.
try adding more water, a lot more water.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this the old formula? The flavors have been reworked as well. The logs Ive seen on the new raspberry have been very favorable to the taste

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the new version available yet?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
More water would of worked, but I like downing it quick. Haha, my manager was all "BITTER BEER FACE"

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the new version available yet?
Vendors have it yes. Most will still sell thru the original stock before moving on to the new one.

I know of one guy that has gotten a new tub from the big site. He even ordered the older one and they sent him a new one

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vendors have it yes. Most will still sell thru the original stock before moving on to the new one.

I know of one guy that has gotten a new tub from the big site. He even ordered the older one and they sent him a new one
Ok, just did not see it at Nutra. Thanks!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is great, I love how you have Psyko to run with it :)

Glad your liking it so far. I really dug your comparison to HGH booster with stims. It's surely a clean, constant energy...rather than a run-to-the-bathroom jitterbug.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glad your liking it so far. I really dug your comparison to HGH booster with stims. It's surely a clean, constant energy...rather than a run-to-the-bathroom Sh!tterbug.
FIXED...:saevilw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Glad your liking it so far. I really dug your comparison to HGH booster with stims. It's surely a clean, constant energy...rather than a run-to-the-bathroom jitterbug.
effects of version 2 are much improved, imo. i would like to see you tweak the taste some-without changing formula, if possible....but i have heard the watermelon flavor got it right!:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.5 scoops in 24oz water 30 minutes preworkout, then another 1.5 scoops intra is working very well for me. this dilutes the taste enough to be more tolerable, once i get started the taste seems to get a little better.....but the results are very good, and as long as i can get it down that is whats most important to me.

pumps are just slightly less than creatine nitrate, which is very good, imo.

endurance is also very good-great for cardio.

so far haven't noticed and strength or reps increase.

energy-i like the energy most...it doesn't kick you in the ass, but it is very clean and kinda like a wide awake calmness.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed about the wide-awake calmness

I love it to be honest. Not feeling stimm'd out of my mind, but amazingly focused

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed about the wide-awake calmness

I love it to be honest. Not feeling stimm'd out of my mind, but amazingly focused
i am gonna have to try the watermelon flavor, because to be honest the taste of the electric lemonade is the only thing holding it back from being a top notch supp. effects are very nice, though!!!

just trying to be honest, the lemonade flavor needs some definate tweaking, imo.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am gonna have to try the watermelon flavor, because to be honest the taste of the electric lemonade is the only thing holding it back from being a top notch supp. effects are very nice, though!!!

just trying to be honest, the lemonade flavor needs some definate tweaking, imo.
I appreciate the honesty. One thing I can tell you is if you like the effects, and decide to try watermelon in the future...you will be very happy you did. Id give it a 9/10 for taste

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely tell the effects of the new version are more enhanced. The pumps are better and I find I have even more endurance too.

The watermelon is dominating right now, lol. Hottest thing this spring for sure =)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the honesty. One thing I can tell you is if you like the effects, and decide to try watermelon in the future...you will be very happy you did. Id give it a 9/10 for taste
you can bet that i will try the watermelon. for a stim-head like me the white flood v2 is a very nice change of pace, still great energy but kinda chill at the same time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can definitely tell the effects of the new version are more enhanced. The pumps are better and I find I have even more endurance too.

The watermelon is dominating right now, lol. Hottest thing this spring for sure =)
glad the watermelon flavor is rocking.....i was kinda surprised to find i disliked the taste of the lemonade so much-i have tried a lot of controlled labs powdered mixes and up to now have always enjoyed the taste of them. pyyko/wraath/golden gains/green mag all taste great, imo.:bigok:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Its the beet...hard to mask but worth it!

Glad you like all of our products tho. Heck, i even enjoy glycergrow str8 as long as its chased by some PW...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its the beet...hard to mask but worth it!

Glad you like all of our products tho. Heck, i even enjoy glycergrow str8 as long as its chased by some PW...
golden gains is my favorite, i have been thru probably 15 jugs of it. i only get a 20 minute paid lunch and use it as a meal replacement at work often. hell, it is one of my fav supps, period!!!!:bigok: