Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup guys im back. i have recently completed a cycle, along one for that matter so i thought this product to come at perfect timing in my life. i couldn't help myself so i have used it once or twice and its honestly delicious i don't have anything bad to say about the flavor. I really like it as far as the effects and the alertness it provide my body with ans i have been needing it lately because of all the changes that i have been going through in my regular everyday life so i have sacrifice some sleep regularly but focus xt has done a great job of evenin out the playing field. Goals; my goals are realistic so im not expecting 10lbs of off focus xt, however i am expecting a better everyday production in job, workouts, ans other task i may have to handle. so i hope that u guys tag a long and sub, and with that lets get this party started

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
nice, ive ran this. its a good thing to get "focused"...energy is solid. pump wasnt there too much.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen to that brother the times i have used it it has delivered great energy and fo us but not much pump but its understandable since the ingredients aren't aimed for pumps

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like its just gonna be me and brad... :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
naw, I'm in too! Let see what you can do with that Focus!
great thanks buddy.

diet will goes as follows;
meal1; 1 protein 1 carbs 1 fat.
2; 1 protein 1 carbs (1/2) fat
3; 1 protein 1 carbs (1/2) fat
4; 1 protein (1/2) carbs 1 fat
5; 1 protein 1 fat
post woekout shake

protein1: 1 can of tuna, 8 eggs (6 white), 6 oz of chicken, salmon, tilapia, steak

carbs1:
(1/2) cup of ;
brown rice
oatmeal
sweet potato
whole wheat pasta
or 2 slices of bread

fat1:
handful of almonds
2 tbsp of pb
1 tbsp olive oil

meal 1: 7:00
2: 10:00
3: 1:00
4: 4:00
5: 7:00
6; post

cardio;
1; low intensity 40 mins
2; high intensity 20 mins
3; low intensity 40 mins
4; low intensity 40 mins

workouts
week 1: ---------------week 2;
back/abs; supersetted
shoulder/triceps;----------suppersetted
legs/abs; supersetted
chest/biceps;--------------suppersette

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sup guys im back. i have recently completed a cycle, along one for that matter so i thought this product to come at perfect timing in my life. i couldn't help myself so i have used it once or twice and its honestly delicious i don't have anything bad to say about the flavor. I really like it as far as the effects and the alertness it provide my body with ans i have been needing it lately because of all the changes that i have been going through in my regular everyday life so i have sacrifice some sleep regularly but focus xt has done a great job of evenin out the playing field. Goals; my goals are realistic so im not expecting 10lbs of off focus xt, however i am expecting a better everyday production in job, workouts, ans other task i may have to handle. so i hope that u guys tag a long and sub, and with that lets get this party started
Hey, I'll waltz on in here as well! :)

....sounds like I need to add some Focus XT to my afternoon schedule...which 'lacks' focus & productivity at work...what flavor did you get?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I'll waltz on in here as well! :)

....sounds like I need to add some Focus XT to my afternoon schedule...which 'lacks' focus & productivity at work...what flavor did you get?
pink lemonade brother. its delicious!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks all of you for joining me- it feels good to be back on a computer updating the log. my dam computer doesnt even work no more. but ill do my best to update. ive been using focus xt when ever i need a pick me up i just replace it with coffee and im set for whatever i have to do, call me crazy but im still cutting but diet is more carbs than my liking but cardio is cranked up so im not worried. job is kinda slow so im having more free time and ive been able to run twice a day for 40 mins each session and im doing dc for my workouts mon, wed, fri-i only run once a day when i workout-ive lost some strength and gained a bit of water and some fat too. im not worried though its not that bad.

today:
woke up at around 9 ate breakfast which consisted of 4 egg white, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 2 tbsp of PB and a scoop of pro nos all blended up then 2 and a half hours later i went for a 40 min low intensity cardio session then i was doing stuff and i went for another run at around 7 for about 30 mins. i believe lunch was a turkey hamburger with fruits. dinner is a can of tuna with mayo and 2 slices of whole wheat bread. with 2 snacks in between meals. not real sure on cals today but i think its somewhere in the 2000's maybe give or take. i took the focus xt before my first run and i noticed a huge impact on my energy levels it really gets me going. focus is somewhat there but energy is like a 9 out of 10 its clean energy nothing that'll make you look like a crackhead but it is good i can tell you that. the taste is delicious its taste like kool aid. i like drinking it as often as possible because its so refreshing, i want some rite now but i prolly wouldnt be able to fall asleep if i took it rite now lol. tomorrow is off day so ill prolly have to wait till monday to taste it again.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
sup pimpin. thanks for the invite

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet the Focus XT tastes better then your coffee too! I think as long as your offsetting the extra carbs with the increased cardio like you mentioned, that you should be fine.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Alright I'm here! Roch doing one log after another :yep:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I found half a jug of focus tx in my bros stash. He gave it to me. I've been taking a scoop before work and it really makes a difference. I would have never been interested but now I really enjoy it. Never used it for work outs and don't plan too. But for work and productivity it's great!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I found half a jug of focus tx in my bros stash. He gave it to me. I've been taking a scoop before work and it really makes a difference. I would have never been interested but now I really enjoy it. Never used it for work outs and don't plan too. But for work and productivity it's great!
Try 1.5 scoops. It's insane!!:bigok:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's helped so much with work. Question though, why wouldn't you consider it for your perworkout? I'm just curious.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here bruther! And I have to agree, Pink Lemonade is the bomb! :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad it's helped so much with work. Question though, why wouldn't you consider it for your perworkout? I'm just curious.
I was thinking the same thing. It isnt a bouncing off the walls jacked up feeling, but for those that want a good clean energy, and better actual focus in the gym, it is an excellent product.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i am using it preworkout i am about to take it and im headed out for 40 mins of low iintensity cardio and sum dc training later on too yeah but make no mistake i am using it preworkout sumtimes...

so far the mental clarify it givens me is quite good, ill update u guys on my workout in a bit

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i am using it preworkout i am about to take it and im headed out for 40 mins of low iintensity cardio and sum dc training later on too yeah but make no mistake i am using it preworkout sumtimes...

so far the mental clarify it givens me is quite good, ill update u guys on my workout in a bit
oh no, our questions were directed towards MM11 who I quoted who said he wouldn't and was just wondering why! Looking forward to seeing how your workout went.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Cool, how is it working so far for your workouts rocha?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man im having a hard time updating you guys. sorry i do apoligize. but im doing dc training and i cant remember cuz i dont have my note book with me but i did chest, lateral raises, lat pull downs, back machine, tricep extensions for that one workout on wednesday i believe.
today and tomorrow are off days and im hitting dc training on mon, wed, thurs i know its supposed to be friday but i got some stuff going on so i have to do it thurs, endurance is rapidly increasing time seems to be going by quicker when im out running im really happy with that. diet is killing me, im hungry many times but im coping.

focus xt is really impressing me with its energy its shocks me with the mental alertness that last me all day and the drive i get is quiet amazing especially when studying or doing something that requires a lot of mental thinking it really helps, also helps with workouts and weirdly enough all that mental alertness keeps me focused on my diet which is is always good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workouts are no joke great...im liking the dc training and focus xt helps with a workouts that requires such high intensity. so big thumbs up

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that you're liking the Focus XT and the DC training. I love DC as well, just can't do it too many times in a year. It's hell on my joints.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like it's been a good combo so far!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why. I guess it would be gone faster and I am already happy with my current prework out routine. I was not implying I think it would be bad in any way. Just my intentions where different.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man im having a hard time updating you guys. sorry i do apoligize. but im doing dc training and i cant remember cuz i dont have my note book with me but i did chest, lateral raises, lat pull downs, back machine, tricep extensions for that one workout on wednesday i believe.
today and tomorrow are off days and im hitting dc training on mon, wed, thurs i know its supposed to be friday but i got some stuff going on so i have to do it thurs, endurance is rapidly increasing time seems to be going by quicker when im out running im really happy with that. diet is killing me, im hungry many times but im coping.

focus xt is really impressing me with its energy its shocks me with the mental alertness that last me all day and the drive i get is quiet amazing especially when studying or doing something that requires a lot of mental thinking it really helps, also helps with workouts and weirdly enough all that mental alertness keeps me focused on my diet which is is always good.

Very good feedback, Roc! I know an active and focused mind always helps me from choosing poor food choices...in addition to have some awesome workouts...I tried to follow the DC format mid last year, then modified it slightly...then came to the conclusion that I'm more of a volume guy (and tend to repond to better), but keep rockin it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know why. I guess it would be gone faster and I am already happy with my current prework out routine. I was not implying I think it would be bad in any way. Just my intentions where different.
No harm was meant. Just the way you phrased it was curious why you said that. Seemed like you would have had something against using it for pre-workout so we were just curious.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry I didn't mean I had anything against it pre work out. I have a limited amount and have plenty of pre work outs. But for work I'm more interested in focus than over stimulated energy and then crashing half way through my day. Focus XT is a great product in my book.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Do you wear your helmet while working out? Or just lay down the hammer?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im sorry I didn't mean I had anything against it pre work out. I have a limited amount and have plenty of pre work outs. But for work I'm more interested in focus than over stimulated energy and then crashing half way through my day. Focus XT is a great product in my book.
Understood. Glad you are pleased with it. We have an awesome sale on our site right now on pink lemonade and blue raz Focus XT. We had some come to us with an earlier expiration date than was supp to be on them, so we are doing a 29.95 sale for 2 bottles on our website on them. (Mods: we have admin permission to discuss sale bc it is through our site and not a competitor of NP).

2 scoops 40 min before hit the gym and i become THOR ;)
Haha. Awesome. 2 scoops is way too much for me. I drink half serving on way to workout and sip the rest through my workout.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
DC is fantastic stuff,I have trained DC for a while now infact I have known Dante for a long time. I have thrown my own variation into it w great results over the years,much like you also use focusXT to help out the cns that takes a licking during this kind of training!

after a few weeks or so of continuous use I also notice some great memory recall,hope this is the case with you as well!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like your enjoying this stuff.very helpful info here

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: order placed. Got 1 of each flavor. Great deal on a great product.
Yeah that's a great deal that's going on now, probably won't see another one like it for awhile.
What happened to the OP?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dc Training > steroids

lol or atleast close

im cutting and ive gained like 2lbs and strength gains are coming fast its my third week on dc training bench is up 10lbs biceps 10lbs too... only thing i hate is the royal stretches but hey gotta love the pain.

todays is
barbell curls
hammer curls
squats
leg curls
calve raises

im having trouble updating without a running computer at home, im updating from the library lol. im the biggest guy here. lol

so far nothing has changed i still get great focus from focus xt and energy is jittery its very strong but not jittery if that makes any sense, pumps are meh. i feel smarter too weird. ha.

im doing cardio on empty stomach in morning 2 miles non stop but lately my feet have been killing so im gonna lay off for a bit or too till my feet recover and i need some better running shoes.

best thing of focus xt is that it taste just as good as the first time...with some ice up on there= orgy in mouth ;)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Dc Training > steroids

lol or atleast close

don't laugh,you should see the strength/mass gains myself and others have made on DC/dc style training over the months and years. When you really have an intense understanding of it,you can make some out of this world gains!

that is so good of a deal,I might grab 3 pink lemonades and 1 blue rasp for myself!!! can't get enough!!!!

Reactions: mw1
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nice work rochabp. Dc training is where its at. Made huge improvements using rest pause training.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im having trouble updating without a running computer at home, im updating from the library lol. im the biggest guy here. lol

so far nothing has changed i still get great focus from focus xt and energy is jittery its very strong but not jittery if that makes any sense, pumps are meh. i feel smarter too weird. ha.

best thing of focus xt is that it taste just as good as the first time...with some ice up on there= orgy in mouth ;)
No worries about the updates bruther, we are still here :D
Nice to hear you are feeling smarter, maybe you will begin studying some books over at the library too while you're there?! ;)
I know the Focus XT improves my memory, I have started remembering things a lot easier nowadays. My wife likes that fact too :lol:
The taste never seizes to amaze me either :yumyum:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im not gonna lie i can had a wild night yesterday and im pretty hungover...so ima take some focus xt to see if it helps me snap out of it for fathers day, today will be my off day and cheat day since its fathers day i will go visit my dad and eat some food or something but yeah not much today.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established