Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT - AnabolicMinds.com

Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT

sup guys im back. i have recently completed a cycle, along one for that matter so i thought this product to come at perfect timing in my life. i couldn't help myself so i have used it once or twice and its honestly delicious i don't have anything bad to say about the flavor. I really like it as far as the effects and the alertness it provide my body with ans i have been needing it lately because of all the changes that i have been going through in my regular everyday life so i have sacrifice some sleep regularly but focus xt has done a great job of evenin out the playing field. Goals; my goals are realistic so im not expecting 10lbs of off focus xt, however i am expecting a better everyday production in job, workouts, ans other task i may have to handle. so i hope that u guys tag a long and sub, and with that lets get this party started
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

nice, ive ran this. its a good thing to get "focused"...energy is solid. pump wasnt there too much.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Amen to that brother the times i have used it it has delivered great energy and fo us but not much pump but its understandable since the ingredients aren't aimed for pumps
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

looks like its just gonna be me and brad...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

naw, I'm in too! Let see what you can do with that Focus!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    naw, I'm in too! Let see what you can do with that Focus!
    great thanks buddy.

diet will goes as follows;
    meal1; 1 protein 1 carbs 1 fat.
    2; 1 protein 1 carbs (1/2) fat
    3; 1 protein 1 carbs (1/2) fat
    4; 1 protein (1/2) carbs 1 fat
    5; 1 protein 1 fat
    post woekout shake

protein1: 1 can of tuna, 8 eggs (6 white), 6 oz of chicken, salmon, tilapia, steak

carbs1:
    (1/2) cup of ;
    brown rice
    oatmeal
    sweet potato
    whole wheat pasta
    or 2 slices of bread

fat1:
    handful of almonds
    2 tbsp of pb
    1 tbsp olive oil

meal 1: 7:00
    2: 10:00
    3: 1:00
    4: 4:00
    5: 7:00
    6; post

cardio;
    1; low intensity 40 mins
    2; high intensity 20 mins
    3; low intensity 40 mins
    4; low intensity 40 mins

workouts
    week 1: ---------------week 2;
    back/abs; supersetted
    shoulder/triceps;----------suppersetted
    legs/abs; supersetted
    chest/biceps;--------------suppersette
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    sup guys im back. i have recently completed a cycle, along one for that matter so i thought this product to come at perfect timing in my life. i couldn't help myself so i have used it once or twice and its honestly delicious i don't have anything bad to say about the flavor. I really like it as far as the effects and the alertness it provide my body with ans i have been needing it lately because of all the changes that i have been going through in my regular everyday life so i have sacrifice some sleep regularly but focus xt has done a great job of evenin out the playing field. Goals; my goals are realistic so im not expecting 10lbs of off focus xt, however i am expecting a better everyday production in job, workouts, ans other task i may have to handle. so i hope that u guys tag a long and sub, and with that lets get this party started
    Hey, I'll waltz on in here as well!

....sounds like I need to add some Focus XT to my afternoon schedule...which 'lacks' focus & productivity at work...what flavor did you get?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

looks like its just gonna be me and brad...
    Hell nah brah, subbedddddddddddddddddd

Focus XT is the sh1t, I think you're gonna love it.
    Antaeus Rep
  9. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry i am late for this one

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I be following

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hey, I'll waltz on in here as well!

....sounds like I need to add some Focus XT to my afternoon schedule...which 'lacks' focus & productivity at work...what flavor did you get?
    pink lemonade brother. its delicious!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

thanks all of you for joining me- it feels good to be back on a computer updating the log. my dam computer doesnt even work no more. but ill do my best to update. ive been using focus xt when ever i need a pick me up i just replace it with coffee and im set for whatever i have to do, call me crazy but im still cutting but diet is more carbs than my liking but cardio is cranked up so im not worried. job is kinda slow so im having more free time and ive been able to run twice a day for 40 mins each session and im doing dc for my workouts mon, wed, fri-i only run once a day when i workout-ive lost some strength and gained a bit of water and some fat too. im not worried though its not that bad.

today:
    woke up at around 9 ate breakfast which consisted of 4 egg white, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 2 tbsp of PB and a scoop of pro nos all blended up then 2 and a half hours later i went for a 40 min low intensity cardio session then i was doing stuff and i went for another run at around 7 for about 30 mins. i believe lunch was a turkey hamburger with fruits. dinner is a can of tuna with mayo and 2 slices of whole wheat bread. with 2 snacks in between meals. not real sure on cals today but i think its somewhere in the 2000's maybe give or take. i took the focus xt before my first run and i noticed a huge impact on my energy levels it really gets me going. focus is somewhat there but energy is like a 9 out of 10 its clean energy nothing that'll make you look like a crackhead but it is good i can tell you that. the taste is delicious its taste like kool aid. i like drinking it as often as possible because its so refreshing, i want some rite now but i prolly wouldnt be able to fall asleep if i took it rite now lol. tomorrow is off day so ill prolly have to wait till monday to taste it again.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

sup pimpin. thanks for the invite
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I bet the Focus XT tastes better then your coffee too! I think as long as your offsetting the extra carbs with the increased cardio like you mentioned, that you should be fine.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright I'm here! Roch doing one log after another :yep:
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Im here brah
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I found half a jug of focus tx in my bros stash. He gave it to me. I've been taking a scoop before work and it really makes a difference. I would have never been interested but now I really enjoy it. Never used it for work outs and don't plan too. But for work and productivity it's great!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I found half a jug of focus tx in my bros stash. He gave it to me. I've been taking a scoop before work and it really makes a difference. I would have never been interested but now I really enjoy it. Never used it for work outs and don't plan too. But for work and productivity it's great!
    Try 1.5 scoops. It's insane!!
    Antaeus Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Glad it's helped so much with work. Question though, why wouldn't you consider it for your perworkout? I'm just curious.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'm here bruther! And I have to agree, Pink Lemonade is the bomb!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Board Sponsor

Glad it's helped so much with work. Question though, why wouldn't you consider it for your perworkout? I'm just curious.
    I was thinking the same thing. It isnt a bouncing off the walls jacked up feeling, but for those that want a good clean energy, and better actual focus in the gym, it is an excellent product.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

oh i am using it preworkout i am about to take it and im headed out for 40 mins of low iintensity cardio and sum dc training later on too yeah but make no mistake i am using it preworkout sumtimes...

so far the mental clarify it givens me is quite good, ill update u guys on my workout in a bit
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

oh i am using it preworkout i am about to take it and im headed out for 40 mins of low iintensity cardio and sum dc training later on too yeah but make no mistake i am using it preworkout sumtimes...

so far the mental clarify it givens me is quite good, ill update u guys on my workout in a bit
    oh no, our questions were directed towards MM11 who I quoted who said he wouldn't and was just wondering why! Looking forward to seeing how your workout went.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Cool, how is it working so far for your workouts rocha?
    Antaeus Rep
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

man im having a hard time updating you guys. sorry i do apoligize. but im doing dc training and i cant remember cuz i dont have my note book with me but i did chest, lateral raises, lat pull downs, back machine, tricep extensions for that one workout on wednesday i believe.
    today and tomorrow are off days and im hitting dc training on mon, wed, thurs i know its supposed to be friday but i got some stuff going on so i have to do it thurs, endurance is rapidly increasing time seems to be going by quicker when im out running im really happy with that. diet is killing me, im hungry many times but im coping.

focus xt is really impressing me with its energy its shocks me with the mental alertness that last me all day and the drive i get is quiet amazing especially when studying or doing something that requires a lot of mental thinking it really helps, also helps with workouts and weirdly enough all that mental alertness keeps me focused on my diet which is is always good.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

workouts are no joke great...im liking the dc training and focus xt helps with a workouts that requires such high intensity. so big thumbs up
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Glad to hear that you're liking the Focus XT and the DC training. I love DC as well, just can't do it too many times in a year. It's hell on my joints.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

sounds like it's been a good combo so far!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I don't know why. I guess it would be gone faster and I am already happy with my current prework out routine. I was not implying I think it would be bad in any way. Just my intentions where different.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

man im having a hard time updating you guys. sorry i do apoligize. but im doing dc training and i cant remember cuz i dont have my note book with me but i did chest, lateral raises, lat pull downs, back machine, tricep extensions for that one workout on wednesday i believe.
    today and tomorrow are off days and im hitting dc training on mon, wed, thurs i know its supposed to be friday but i got some stuff going on so i have to do it thurs, endurance is rapidly increasing time seems to be going by quicker when im out running im really happy with that. diet is killing me, im hungry many times but im coping.

focus xt is really impressing me with its energy its shocks me with the mental alertness that last me all day and the drive i get is quiet amazing especially when studying or doing something that requires a lot of mental thinking it really helps, also helps with workouts and weirdly enough all that mental alertness keeps me focused on my diet which is is always good.

Very good feedback, Roc! I know an active and focused mind always helps me from choosing poor food choices...in addition to have some awesome workouts...I tried to follow the DC format mid last year, then modified it slightly...then came to the conclusion that I'm more of a volume guy (and tend to repond to better), but keep rockin it!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  31. Board Sponsor

I don't know why. I guess it would be gone faster and I am already happy with my current prework out routine. I was not implying I think it would be bad in any way. Just my intentions where different.
    No harm was meant. Just the way you phrased it was curious why you said that. Seemed like you would have had something against using it for pre-workout so we were just curious.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Im sorry I didn't mean I had anything against it pre work out. I have a limited amount and have plenty of pre work outs. But for work I'm more interested in focus than over stimulated energy and then crashing half way through my day. Focus XT is a great product in my book.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 scoops 40 min before hit the gym and i become THOR
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Nice. Do you wear your helmet while working out? Or just lay down the hammer?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Nice. Do you wear your helmet while working out? Or just lay down the hammer?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

sounds like it's been a good combo so far!
    ^^this.
    Antaeus Rep
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    2scoops
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  38. Board Sponsor

Im sorry I didn't mean I had anything against it pre work out. I have a limited amount and have plenty of pre work outs. But for work I'm more interested in focus than over stimulated energy and then crashing half way through my day. Focus XT is a great product in my book.
    Understood. Glad you are pleased with it. We have an awesome sale on our site right now on pink lemonade and blue raz Focus XT. We had some come to us with an earlier expiration date than was supp to be on them, so we are doing a 29.95 sale for 2 bottles on our website on them. (Mods: we have admin permission to discuss sale bc it is through our site and not a competitor of NP).

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Haha. Awesome. 2 scoops is way too much for me. I drink half serving on way to workout and sip the rest through my workout.

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

DC is fantastic stuff,I have trained DC for a while now infact I have known Dante for a long time. I have thrown my own variation into it w great results over the years,much like you also use focusXT to help out the cns that takes a licking during this kind of training!

after a few weeks or so of continuous use I also notice some great memory recall,hope this is the case with you as well!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Edit: order placed. Got 1 of each flavor. Great deal on a great product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Everything in FOCUS
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs