Oldnsweaty's AM/AH cycle

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Ok, kicked off this cycle-

8:30 am.
3 pills AM
3 pills AH
Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. I will take another dose of 3 pills each again 8 hrs later at 4:30pm.

9:00 am.
Creatine/protein shake
Men's daily vitamin
Arginine pill
Glutamine pill
Fish oil pill

Workout to follow at 9:30am

My goal is to increase power and to drop a few pounds. I'll weigh myself after each workout and post up any increases in strength or noticeable body changes.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
good luck. personally havent heard the best reviews on the AL but lets see how they work for you

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Ooops my mistake fellas, I meant to say I would dose 8hrs later. First dose at 8:30am- 2nd dose at 4:30pm.

I hit chest/ abs today. Workout lasted 1hr. I was down on my max bench but I attribute that to being just worn out from the weekend- I helped put roofs on two of my inlaws houses and I knew i'd be down in strength from the 100 degree temps. I had sweated out 8lbs over those two days and was cramping pretty good. Glad that's over.

Workout was:
Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Pec Deck
Bicycles (abs)

Post workout:
protein/creatine shake
argnine
glutamine

So far the thing i've noticed is that about 15 minutes after taking the AM/AH dose is that I start to feel hot. That feeling lasted about 4 hours. I like the thermogenic value as I want to drop some weight to get my abs to pop again.

For PCT I have TCF (Testerone Conversion Factor) from Primordial Performance.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd. Sounds like things kicked in fast for you.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Subbed! Interested to see how this goes!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
In like flin

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Day 2:

3 pills AM
3 pills AH
Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. 9:00 am.
Creatine/protein shake
Men's daily vitamin
Arginine pill
Glutamine pill
Fish oil pill

I will take another dose at 4:30pm.

9:30-10:30 am.
Worked out shoulders/ forearms. Still down in power- for instance on seated barbell presses I usually hit 315 x10 reps, but I hit the wall at 6 reps today. I attribute this to roofing two houses over this past weekend.

Workout was:
seated barbell press
barbell uprows
giant set of: dumbell side flyes/ dumbell rear delt flyes/front plate raise
Bradford presses
forearm over/under curls.

Post workout:
protein/creatine shake
argnine
glutamine

Overall, still holding that warm to hot feeling for about 4 hours following each dose. Loving this so far.:banana:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seated BB< Military press? 315 for 10 is damn impressive!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

3 pills AM
3 pills AH
Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. 9:00 am.
Creatine/protein shake
Men's daily vitamin
Arginine pill
Glutamine pill
Fish oil pill

I will take another dose at 4:30pm.

9:30-10:30 am.
Worked out shoulders/ forearms. Still down in power- for instance on seated barbell presses I usually hit 315 x10 reps, but I hit the wall at 6 reps today. I attribute this to roofing two houses over this past weekend.

Workout was:
seated barbell press
barbell uprows
giant set of: dumbell side flyes/ dumbell rear delt flyes/front plate raise
Bradford presses
forearm over/under curls.

Post workout:
protein/creatine shake
argnine
glutamine

Overall, still holding that warm to hot feeling for about 4 hours following each dose. Loving this so far.:banana:

WTF 315 holy moly. Nice

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the same thing. You barely see anyone doing 225 much less 315.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Nah guys, Mariusz Pudzianowski and the rest at his level are pushing a lot of weight. I believe he works out with 450lbs. I've tried to reach that level my whole life. But anyway...

Ok, Day 3 was a little later start- I had to work over 4 hours last night so-

Took my normal dose of everything and hit biceps/triceps. Nothing unusual to report so far.
I noticed my weight belt was a little looser today so I weighed myself- still holding at 258lbs. I haven't put back any of that 8lbs I lost over the weekend, which I normally would have by now. Maybe this stuff is starting to work? :scratchchin:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah guys, Mariusz Pudzianowski and the rest at his level are pushing a lot of weight. I believe he works out with 450lbs. I've tried to reach that level my whole life. But anyway...

Ok, Day 3 was a little later start- I had to work over 4 hours last night so-

Took my normal dose of everything and hit biceps/triceps. Nothing unusual to report so far.
I noticed my weight belt was a little looser today so I weighed myself- still holding at 258lbs. I haven't put back any of that 8lbs I lost over the weekend, which I normally would have by now. Maybe this stuff is starting to work? :scratchchin:
I've hit 455, but not for reps. Mariusz is a freak in that he can handle absurd amounts of AAS...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats some SUPER impressive weight in shoulder presses coming from Old&Sweaty and Ryan. Looking forward to see if O&S can break some PR's this cycle.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Yesterday's workout went well. Worked out back/abs for an hour. My max deadlift attempt moved up by 10lbs!! I am flying high right now as I had been stuck on a plateau with the deadlifts for a couple of months. Just took my dose at 9:00am and am jacked to get in there and hit legs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My deadlift has been really inconsistent lately. Some days I can pull big weights with flawless technique; other days, I feel like dog **** and can't pull a damn thing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's workout went well. Worked out back/abs for an hour. My max deadlift attempt moved up by 10lbs!! I am flying high right now as I had been stuck on a plateau with the deadlifts for a couple of months. Just took my dose at 9:00am and am jacked to get in there and hit legs.
Nice, good job on the new pr for deads.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 lbs in such a short time, nice job

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
My deadlift has been really inconsistent lately. Some days I can pull big weights with flawless technique; other days, I feel like dog **** and can't pull a damn thing.
I think we all go through phases like that. Could be overtraining maybe?

Hit legs yesterday for an hour. The next two days are rest days for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we all go through phases like that. Could be overtraining maybe?

Hit legs yesterday for an hour. The next two days are rest days for me.
My main problem has been tightness in my inner hamstrings. On bad days, it limits my ROM at the hip and is extremely painful.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Hit chest/abs monday. Noticed I could get an extra rep here and there. But tuesday I hit shoulders and was able to move my max rep up by 25lbs!! I'm loving this AM/AH.:banana:

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Today- (wednesday) I hit biceps/triceps. I have tendonitis in both elbows and it's usually hard to push through that pain while curling. Today, although the pain was still there I was able to curl a weight for ten reps,where I normally only get 6 reps. Dips, I usually use three plates for 15 reps, but felt so good I added a 4th and had no problems with it until my 4th set where I started locking up. Got a killer pump that lasted about an hour. Right bicep measured 19 1/2", left bicep 19". Feeling good. Sleeping well, and no hair loss or impotency problems.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's going well, when is your next weigh in?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit chest/abs monday. Noticed I could get an extra rep here and there. But tuesday I hit shoulders and was able to move my max rep up by 25lbs!! I'm loving this AM/AH.:banana:
Damn.... It sounds like your taking this serious.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Damn.... It sounds like your taking this serious.
May as well, i'm getting old and running out of time. :laugh:
Gonna hit back/abs here in a bit. Looking forward to what I can do today on deadlifts.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Yesterday I managed to nudge up my deadlift by 5.5lbs over last week's max.

Legs later today.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
=ryansm;2883634]I've hit 455, but not for reps. Mariusz is a freak in that he can handle absurd amounts of AAS...
Good lord. :yikes:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May as well, i'm getting old and running out of time. :laugh:
Gonna hit back/abs here in a bit. Looking forward to what I can do today on deadlifts.
Its never too late you old gun slinger. Not untill we call it a life that is.. Im goin to hit it hard tonight, thanks for the motivation bro.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Looks like it

Where do you train Oldnsweaty?
A local metal head/ hardcore freeweight place. Pretty much just older, serious lifters here. Not much talking goes on and it's probably been 10 years since we saw a new member or a hot chick walk in. I've been a member here since 1997 and i'm still one of their 'new' guys. lol

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Its never too late you old gun slinger. Not untill we call it a life that is.. Im goin to hit it hard tonight, thanks for the motivation bro.
That's the attitude! Hope you do well.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
I hit legs yesterday- my max squat went up 10lbs.

12 days in and i'm starting to notice a visual difference too. I'm looking harder, bigger, and my workouts are actually going on average about 10 minutes faster.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A local metal head/ hardcore freeweight place. Pretty much just older, serious lifters here. Not much talking goes on and it's probably been 10 years since we saw a new member or a hot chick walk in. I've been a member here since 1997 and i'm still one of their 'new' guys. lol
That sounds just about right:)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That's AWESOME, my gym is a small hole in the wall with black painted walls and motivating quotes spray painted on them. Lately it's been getting a little crowded it's a little annoying but as long as i can do what i'm there for it's not to much of a big deal. My gym plays CRAPPY radio music it's so repetitive it drives me crazy sometimes. I've always wanted to go to a gym with death metal or metal blaring and i'm talking underground metal not mainstream. I'm jealous! I'm from south east michigan and a lot of people talk about "Muscles" gym never been there though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit legs yesterday- my max squat went up 10lbs.

12 days in and i'm starting to notice a visual difference too. I'm looking harder, bigger, and my workouts are actually going on average about 10 minutes faster.
Nice, I hope the prs become a regular occurance during your cycle.

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
That's AWESOME, my gym is a small hole in the wall with black painted walls and motivating quotes spray painted on them. Lately it's been getting a little crowded it's a little annoying but as long as i can do what i'm there for it's not to much of a big deal. My gym plays CRAPPY radio music it's so repetitive it drives me crazy sometimes. I've always wanted to go to a gym with death metal or metal blaring and i'm talking underground metal not mainstream. I'm jealous! I'm from south east michigan and a lot of people talk about "Muscles" gym never been there though.
I hope you can block that stuff out and focus on your workouts. :cheers:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I hope you can block that stuff out and focus on your workouts. :cheers:
I don't know how or why but EVERY time i go to train instead of cardio the place is EMPTY :D had an incredible session today! :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad of these discount coupons we get for our next purchase of the Andro Series- so far PP has a definite repeat buyer here. :clap2:
We had to thank you guys for being patient with us some how:)

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Yesterday I worked chest/abs. Was getting an extra rep or two on all bench sets and finished up by maxxing out at a weight I haven't been able to reach since last December. My plateau is officially OVER.:banana:

Weighed in yesterday- down to 253lbs.