Oldnsweaty's AM/AH cycle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Oldnsweaty's AM/AH cycle


    Ok, kicked off this cycle-

    8:30 am.
    3 pills AM
    3 pills AH
    Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. I will take another dose of 3 pills each again 8 hrs later at 4:30pm.

    9:00 am.
    Creatine/protein shake
    Men's daily vitamin
    Arginine pill
    Glutamine pill
    Fish oil pill

    Workout to follow at 9:30am

    My goal is to increase power and to drop a few pounds. I'll weigh myself after each workout and post up any increases in strength or noticeable body changes.


  2. Why 12 hours? Good luck with your cycle bud

    •   
       


  3. My guess would be even dosing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. good luck. personally havent heard the best reviews on the AL but lets see how they work for you

  5. Ooops my mistake fellas, I meant to say I would dose 8hrs later. First dose at 8:30am- 2nd dose at 4:30pm.

    I hit chest/ abs today. Workout lasted 1hr. I was down on my max bench but I attribute that to being just worn out from the weekend- I helped put roofs on two of my inlaws houses and I knew i'd be down in strength from the 100 degree temps. I had sweated out 8lbs over those two days and was cramping pretty good. Glad that's over.

    Workout was:
    Bench Press
    Decline Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Pec Deck
    Bicycles (abs)

    Post workout:
    protein/creatine shake
    argnine
    glutamine



    So far the thing i've noticed is that about 15 minutes after taking the AM/AH dose is that I start to feel hot. That feeling lasted about 4 hours. I like the thermogenic value as I want to drop some weight to get my abs to pop again.

    For PCT I have TCF (Testerone Conversion Factor) from Primordial Performance.

    Thanks for the well wishes guys.

  6. Subd. Sounds like things kicked in fast for you.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  7. Subbed! Interested to see how this goes!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  8. In like flin

  9. Day 2:

    8:30 am.
    3 pills AM
    3 pills AH
    Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. 9:00 am.
    Creatine/protein shake
    Men's daily vitamin
    Arginine pill
    Glutamine pill
    Fish oil pill

    I will take another dose at 4:30pm.

    9:30-10:30 am.
    Worked out shoulders/ forearms. Still down in power- for instance on seated barbell presses I usually hit 315 x10 reps, but I hit the wall at 6 reps today. I attribute this to roofing two houses over this past weekend.


    Workout was:
    seated barbell press
    barbell uprows
    giant set of: dumbell side flyes/ dumbell rear delt flyes/front plate raise
    Bradford presses
    forearm over/under curls.

    Post workout:
    protein/creatine shake
    argnine
    glutamine

    Overall, still holding that warm to hot feeling for about 4 hours following each dose. Loving this so far.

  10. Seated BB< Military press? 315 for 10 is damn impressive!

    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Oldnsweaty View Post
    Day 2:

    8:30 am.
    3 pills AM
    3 pills AH
    Downed them with a cup of coffee-no sugar. 9:00 am.
    Creatine/protein shake
    Men's daily vitamin
    Arginine pill
    Glutamine pill
    Fish oil pill

    I will take another dose at 4:30pm.

    9:30-10:30 am.
    Worked out shoulders/ forearms. Still down in power- for instance on seated barbell presses I usually hit 315 x10 reps, but I hit the wall at 6 reps today. I attribute this to roofing two houses over this past weekend.


    Workout was:
    seated barbell press
    barbell uprows
    giant set of: dumbell side flyes/ dumbell rear delt flyes/front plate raise
    Bradford presses
    forearm over/under curls.

    Post workout:
    protein/creatine shake
    argnine
    glutamine

    Overall, still holding that warm to hot feeling for about 4 hours following each dose. Loving this so far.

    WTF 315 holy moly. Nice

  12. I thought the same thing. You barely see anyone doing 225 much less 315.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I thought the same thing. You barely see anyone doing 225 much less 315.


    That is alot of weight.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Nah guys, Mariusz Pudzianowski and the rest at his level are pushing a lot of weight. I believe he works out with 450lbs. I've tried to reach that level my whole life. But anyway...

    Ok, Day 3 was a little later start- I had to work over 4 hours last night so-

    Took my normal dose of everything and hit biceps/triceps. Nothing unusual to report so far.
    I noticed my weight belt was a little looser today so I weighed myself- still holding at 258lbs. I haven't put back any of that 8lbs I lost over the weekend, which I normally would have by now. Maybe this stuff is starting to work?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Oldnsweaty View Post
    Nah guys, Mariusz Pudzianowski and the rest at his level are pushing a lot of weight. I believe he works out with 450lbs. I've tried to reach that level my whole life. But anyway...

    Ok, Day 3 was a little later start- I had to work over 4 hours last night so-

    Took my normal dose of everything and hit biceps/triceps. Nothing unusual to report so far.
    I noticed my weight belt was a little looser today so I weighed myself- still holding at 258lbs. I haven't put back any of that 8lbs I lost over the weekend, which I normally would have by now. Maybe this stuff is starting to work?
    I've hit 455, but not for reps. Mariusz is a freak in that he can handle absurd amounts of AAS...


  16. 455 is still absurd.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    455 is still absurd.
    + 1

  18. Thats some SUPER impressive weight in shoulder presses coming from Old&Sweaty and Ryan. Looking forward to see if O&S can break some PR's this cycle.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  19. Yesterday's workout went well. Worked out back/abs for an hour. My max deadlift attempt moved up by 10lbs!! I am flying high right now as I had been stuck on a plateau with the deadlifts for a couple of months. Just took my dose at 9:00am and am jacked to get in there and hit legs.

  20. My deadlift has been really inconsistent lately. Some days I can pull big weights with flawless technique; other days, I feel like dog **** and can't pull a damn thing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Oldnsweaty View Post
    Yesterday's workout went well. Worked out back/abs for an hour. My max deadlift attempt moved up by 10lbs!! I am flying high right now as I had been stuck on a plateau with the deadlifts for a couple of months. Just took my dose at 9:00am and am jacked to get in there and hit legs.
    Nice, good job on the new pr for deads.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  22. 10 lbs in such a short time, nice job
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  23. Congrats on the PR
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My deadlift has been really inconsistent lately. Some days I can pull big weights with flawless technique; other days, I feel like dog **** and can't pull a damn thing.
    I think we all go through phases like that. Could be overtraining maybe?


    Hit legs yesterday for an hour. The next two days are rest days for me.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Oldnsweaty View Post
    I think we all go through phases like that. Could be overtraining maybe?


    Hit legs yesterday for an hour. The next two days are rest days for me.
    My main problem has been tightness in my inner hamstrings. On bad days, it limits my ROM at the hip and is extremely painful.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Hit chest/abs monday. Noticed I could get an extra rep here and there. But tuesday I hit shoulders and was able to move my max rep up by 25lbs!! I'm loving this AM/AH.

  27. Damn. That's a big jump.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. Today- (wednesday) I hit biceps/triceps. I have tendonitis in both elbows and it's usually hard to push through that pain while curling. Today, although the pain was still there I was able to curl a weight for ten reps,where I normally only get 6 reps. Dips, I usually use three plates for 15 reps, but felt so good I added a 4th and had no problems with it until my 4th set where I started locking up. Got a killer pump that lasted about an hour. Right bicep measured 19 1/2", left bicep 19". Feeling good. Sleeping well, and no hair loss or impotency problems.

  29. Sounds like it's going well, when is your next weigh in?


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Oldnsweaty View Post
    Hit chest/abs monday. Noticed I could get an extra rep here and there. But tuesday I hit shoulders and was able to move my max rep up by 25lbs!! I'm loving this AM/AH.
    Damn.... It sounds like your taking this serious.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Log in
Log in