Andrew's Review of PES's Anabeta-01

  1. Andrew's Review of PES's Anabeta-01


    The log: Loggin pills like data . . . AnaBeta (PES Beta Testing in Progress)

    Before / After pics:



    Before


    After



    Before


    After


    Before


    After


    Before


    After







    Strength changes:

    Flat Bench: 245x3 => 260x2
    Deadlift: 425x1 => 455x1 +30lbs *
    Squat: 325x3 => 325x3 maintained.

    Auxiliary lifts increased as well.

    * Previous 1 rep max on deadlift was 465x1 back in january

    Before/After Measurements (flexed):

    Arms(r/l): 15in / 15in
    Calves(r/l): 15in / 14.5in
    Thighs(r/l): 22in / 22.5/22in
    Chest(chest, lats relaxed): 42in / 42in
    Forearms(r/l): 12.5in/12.75in / 12.75/12.5


    I need to note that this was all done while cutting. If the pictures above show anything its a loss of body fat and a small increase in shoulder size. I expected to see more of a loss especially on my legs, but I was pleasantly surprised by this.


    THE GOOD:

    INTENSE and strong workouts: I compared what I did today to what I did last week and it was completely different. My overall mood and strength was definitely worse off today. Kind of ticked about it, haha

    Strength gains on a calorie deficit: Yup, this one is a big one. My weight dropped from ~174 when I started to 169 and some of lifts increased in weight. Others stayed the same, yeah, but some did increase. That alone should illustrate the anabolic properties on its own.

    Hungry was bad in the beginning, but I just got used to it.

    Recomposition: While Im sure this product did something with my body composition, diet dictates it more than anything. Needless to say, I did lose bodyfat and maintained (/increased) strength.


    THE BAD:

    This might sound childish, but the only thing that bugs me is that I can't get more of it. Nothing worse than being in contest prep and seeing your strength start to drop. I felt it today and just wish I had more to hold off those losses for another month.

    Well, that and the smell wasn't too great => obviously not much of a concern.




    Obviously I would recommend this. I can only imagine the gains I could've had if I took this bulking. Hoping I have the chance to pick up some for that purpose.

    One last note, if (when) I do run this again, I'll be picking up two bottles, as I didn't really notice effects until the end of week 2 beginning of week 3. Others did respond differently though, so this is probably just my body. Regardless I thought I would throw it out there.

    Big thanks to natty for sending out a bottle for me to run, also thanks to everyone that contributed to my log.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    The log: Loggin pills like data . . . AnaBeta (PES Beta Testing in Progress)

    Before / After pics:



    Before


    After



    Before


    After


    Before


    After


    Before


    After







    Strength changes:

    Flat Bench: 245x3 => 260x2
    Deadlift: 425x1 => 455x1 +30lbs *
    Squat: 325x3 => 325x3 maintained.

    Auxiliary lifts increased as well.

    * Previous 1 rep max on deadlift was 465x1 back in january

    Before/After Measurements (flexed):

    Arms(r/l): 15in / 15in
    Calves(r/l): 15in / 14.5in
    Thighs(r/l): 22in / 22.5/22in
    Chest(chest, lats relaxed): 42in / 42in
    Forearms(r/l): 12.5in/12.75in / 12.75/12.5


    I need to note that this was all done while cutting. If the pictures above show anything its a loss of body fat and a small increase in shoulder size. I expected to see more of a loss especially on my legs, but I was pleasantly surprised by this.


    THE GOOD:

    INTENSE and strong workouts: I compared what I did today to what I did last week and it was completely different. My overall mood and strength was definitely worse off today. Kind of ticked about it, haha

    Strength gains on a calorie deficit: Yup, this one is a big one. My weight dropped from ~174 when I started to 169 and some of lifts increased in weight. Others stayed the same, yeah, but some did increase. That alone should illustrate the anabolic properties on its own.

    Hungry was bad in the beginning, but I just got used to it.

    Recomposition: While Im sure this product did something with my body composition, diet dictates it more than anything. Needless to say, I did lose bodyfat and maintained (/increased) strength.


    THE BAD:

    This might sound childish, but the only thing that bugs me is that I can't get more of it. Nothing worse than being in contest prep and seeing your strength start to drop. I felt it today and just wish I had more to hold off those losses for another month.

    Well, that and the smell wasn't too great => obviously not much of a concern.




    Obviously I would recommend this. I can only imagine the gains I could've had if I took this bulking. Hoping I have the chance to pick up some for that purpose.

    One last note, if (when) I do run this again, I'll be picking up two bottles, as I didn't really notice effects until the end of week 2 beginning of week 3. Others did respond differently though, so this is probably just my body. Regardless I thought I would throw it out there.

    Big thanks to natty for sending out a bottle for me to run, also thanks to everyone that contributed to my log.
    Definitely leaner. Look a little thicker in your chest though, even leaner. A recomp for sure.

    Nice on the strength gains - more living proof that one can GAIN strength whilst losing bodyfat!

    Thank you for your log and awesome feedback

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Thanks for the review and pics!
    •   
       


  4. NIce!!!! I want some!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  5. great review and I can see the change very easily.nice work

  6. Nice!

    I like the facial hair look
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. I don't know how you cut on AnaBeta, but you had impressive results!


  8. so when can i get some of this stuff

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    so when can i get some of this stuff
    Mid-summer when it it released

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Mid-summer when it it released

    ~Rosie~
    good to know, thanks RCS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    good to know, thanks RCS
    No worries If you want to know sooner about AnaBeta-01 release dates and more product information details, sign up on the PES website for the monthly PES Newsletter.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Andrew, you're being modest!

    I think your changes are brutal with only ONE single bottle of these.

    The back a lot more lean, and the chest has more muscle development for sure.

    Excellent results.

  13. Yes a definate improvement. It looks like you gained lean mass while cutting body fat. Measurements are about the same, but you lost weight/leaner = lean muscle gain. Chest & delts look bigger. Excellent review. I am sold. I'll take 2 bottles please.

  14. You can really see the results in your back poses...damn
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You can really see the unevenness in your back poses...damn
    yeah . . . tell me about it

  16. wow those are amazing results, great review!

    Did you find it improved your endurance at all?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    wow those are amazing results, great review!

    Did you find it improved your endurance at all?
    not so much, mainly strength increases, more sustained pump in and out of the gym, and recomp effects (dictated by my diet)


    when did you switch from aps to athletix?
    edit: just awared myself . . . aps dropped the ball big time it seems. In more ways than one

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    not so much, mainly strength increases, more sustained pump in and out of the gym, and recomp effects (dictated by my diet)


    when did you switch from aps to athletix?
    edit: just awared myself . . . aps dropped the ball big time it seems. In more ways than one
    Nice! Ya your diet must be great as well, those are big changes in little time. Great job Andrew!

    Yup Representing Athletix Sports now
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Andrew, now that you have been off of AnaBeta do you feel you have kept what you gained from AnaBeta?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Andrew, now that you have been off of AnaBeta do you feel you have kept what you gained from AnaBeta?
    Deadlifts are still going up. Squats are maintained. Bench strength is down by about 5lbs on my 3 rep max but my endurance is increasing (basing that observation off of reps @ 225). Auxiliary lifts are either maintaining or increasing.

    cals are at 1700 currently
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:32 PM
  3. Thank you Andrew
    By sluggy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 02:49 PM
  4. TO ANDREW NUTRAPLANET
    By Stallion83 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in