PowerChews BCAAs

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I got my order from MrSupps the other day with a sample of PowerChews BCAAs in it. Cool little package. These things taste amazing! If my kids would find them it would be a problem. Taste like a big sweet tart. I was impressed.

I think I'm going to order the preworkout and try it because I'd love to have something I didn't have to drink prior for a change. I have a shake shortly before and adding the pre drink in there too...let's just say sometimes I have to leave the weight room for a minute. :ntome:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my order from MrSupps the other day with a sample of PowerChews BCAAs in it. Cool little package. These things taste amazing! If my kids would find them it would be a problem. Taste like a big sweet tart. I was impressed.

I think I'm going to order the preworkout and try it because I'd love to have something I didn't have to drink prior for a change. I have a shake shortly before and adding the pre drink in there too...let's just say sometimes I have to leave the weight room for a minute. :ntome:

I agree man. I have some of the Creatine chews and they are pretty good. I've got some BCAA chews on the way and it will be nice to be able to replace some of my BCAA in water with these chews to take a load off of my bladder and enjoy some nice sweet tart flavored chews at the same time! :yumyum:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear.I tried the Glutamine and was very pleased with the taste they remind me of the smarties candy from back in the day.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
i used the creatine and i was very pleased with the results.. tastes amazing and works as well as the leading creatine powders or pills

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should start giving out samples of PowerChews for orders from NTBM soon. Didn't know MrSupps was also doing it.

I also hate stepping out of the gym when I drink too much water with whatever I'm taking intra-workout to piss lol. I lose my focus and screws my routine. I've been itching to try their pre-WO...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should start giving out samples of PowerChews for orders from NTBM soon. Didn't know MrSupps was also doing it.

I also hate stepping out of the gym when I drink too much water with whatever I'm taking intra-workout to piss lol. I lose my focus and screws my routine. I've been itching to try their pre-WO...
I agree! Everyone needs to try these powerchews out...They are great!! :thumbsup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, that's what really interested me. I drink plenty throughout the day and preworkout is just a tough time because I'm trying to get so much in. I'm really intrigued by the preworkout. Hopefully it delivers results. I'll be ordering soon to find out!

Unless of course somebody needs a logger. :yup: Hehhe

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's what really interested me. I drink plenty throughout the day and preworkout is just a tough time because I'm trying to get so much in. I'm really intrigued by the preworkout. Hopefully it delivers results. I'll be ordering soon to find out!

Unless of course somebody needs a logger. :yup: Hehhe

I just got a tub of the preworkout and the profile looks nice on it. I'll try it out soon and see how it is:yup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a tub of the preworkout and the profile looks nice on it. I'll try it out soon and see how it is:yup:
I think your really like these.the taste is great and they are so quick and easy to eat and easy to carry.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These BCAA powerchews are so convenient!! You can take them with you wherever you go and just pop some between meals whenever you need to. Good tasting also!!:yumyum:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These BCAA powerchews are so convenient!! You can take them with you wherever you go and just pop some between meals whenever you need to. Good tasting also!!:yumyum:
got the little sample tube with my bottle of formastanzol, they do taste good!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I just got some in myself. Split the bottle with my ex gf and we both love this stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got some in myself. Split the bottle with my ex gf and we both love this stuff.

I'm selfish and keep all mine to myself!! They are too good to share!!

mathew34

Awards

I AGREE!! everyone must try POWERCHEWS extrmely great products!! Just like candy, i cant stop eating this when i taste it! haha..

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM is my goto company for supps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 5
Supplement Logs 0
taman6886 Supplement Logs 18
bowskie69 Supplement Logs 27
Colbert Supplements 4