ARMedROBbery

Awards
I am planning a standalone RPN Havoc cycle as follows:

week 1: 20 mg
week 2: 30 mg
week 3: 30 mg
week 4: 30 mg
weeks 5-8: PCT

PCT is where I encounter a challenge: I cannot get a hold of Nolva (Tamoxifen), so I need to do PCT that is entirely OTC (over-the-counter). I have already purchased:

Competitive Edge P.C.T. Assist
LG Sciences Formadrol
iForce Nutrition Hemavol

And throughout the cycle and PCT, I will be taking Life Support, Himalaya LiverCare and Animal Pak. I'm just nervous about using only OTC PCT supps. I have done PH cycles before, just none quite as potent as Havoc. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
post this in the right forum... havoc is not a supplement.

Also. get a SERM... you CAN get one... dont try it without one. use the SEARCH button its your friend.

Sounds like you have a ton more research to do.

ARMedROBbery

Awards
post this in the right forum... havoc is not a supplement.

Also. get a SERM... you CAN get one... dont try it without one. use the SEARCH button its your friend.

Sounds like you have a ton more research to do.
How is Havoc not a supplement? All PHs I have ever purchased have come from supplement websites/stores, and all are referred to as supplements as per their own labels.
I have tried twice now to get a SERM, but both instances were a waste of money and time. I have done a ton of research, and found that Havoc has a relatively short shelf life (about 6 months) which means I either need to find an OTC PCT regimen that is satisfactory, or literally throw my bottle of Havoc away..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a company that supports this site and runs ads. Its called CEM Products. Go to their website.
What appears in the ads is to do with search engine advertising, not an actual sponsor of the website. It is in the rules on here as there was some confusion with a research chemical site as well.

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
What appears in the ads is to do with search engine advertising, not an actual sponsor of the website. It is in the rules on here as there was some confusion with a research chemical site as well.
Oh ok thanks for the heads up!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
How is Havoc not a supplement? All PHs I have ever purchased have come from supplement websites/stores, and all are referred to as supplements as per their own labels.
I have tried twice now to get a SERM, but both instances were a waste of money and time. I have done a ton of research, and found that Havoc has a relatively short shelf life (about 6 months) which means I either need to find an OTC PCT regimen that is satisfactory, or literally throw my bottle of Havoc away..
Well based on this post alone it proves you need to do more research,go the ANABOLICS section on this forum where this post belongs and start reading. Not trying to give you a hard time but its clear you have NOT done enough homework on this.

SERM is EASY to get and NOT a waste of money - further showing you need to do more work.
And your bottle has an exp date so not sure why you are guessing. On havoc its difficult to see so hold it up to the light and look. - Yet more proof you need to do more reading.

Do what you want but if so, Ill see you back here asking for help when you have problems that could have been avoided by 1 night of reading up..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well based on this post alone it proves you need to do more research,go the ANABOLICS section on this forum where this post belongs and start reading. Not trying to give you a hard time but its clear you have NOT done enough homework on this.

SERM is EASY to get and NOT a waste of money - further showing you need to do more work.
And your bottle has an exp date so not sure why you are guessing. On havoc its difficult to see so hold it up to the light and look. - Yet more proof you need to do more reading.

Do what you want but if so, Ill see you back here asking for help when you have problems that could have been avoided by 1 night of reading up..
I agree, more research needs to be done. Your hormones are not something to joke around with, dont do something you will regret.

I'm assuming you're referring to the concept of epi breaking down into DMT (phera) when you refer to its relatively low shelf life? Even if this degradation took place over a relatively short amount of time, phera is still an excellent compound. PA believes that it would take very long under normal shelf circumstances, so I think worrying about using it or losing it is pointless.

Just do some more research, find out how to acquire a SERM, and use the product once you've gained a solid understanding of everything.

ARMedROBbery

Awards

I also posted this under Anabolics and recieved no responses, I know how forums work, thank you. SERMs may be easy for you to secure, but not for me. I finally took a chance and ordered liquid tamox online, but again, I'm not that confident that it will actually show up. As to the expiration of Havoc, I'm certainly not guessing, I was told on another forum by an RPN rep that it is intended to be consumed within 6 months. BTW Stang, you can answer questions without being a condescending prick.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
easy tiger, not being a prick ok sport?

Seriously though - like I said, not being a jerk but check your info before you post. SERM is EASY TO GET FOR ANYONE, NOT ME, ANYONE - alright champ?

Sure it's intended to be used by etc..., but stored properly is good for longer than that.

Good Luck.