...and then i gave her my white flood

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

wait wut?!

once again, huge thanks to Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to try ANOTHER new product, White Flood!!!!!!!!

to my surprise, there was a package sitting on my porch, which just so happened to have some WF in it :D deff. was not expecting it to get to me this quick. good think i lift later at night, because i was able to use it today!

Initial thoughts:
open the tub up, stuff smells good haha. ive been using focus xt for a while now, so my tolerance is built up a little at this point. opted to jump right to 2 scoops, threw it in around 16oz of ice water. gave the shaker a few quick shakes, stuff's mixed up pretty good. a little foam, didnt really notice ant "floaties" so we're all good in this department. at first sip, its very sweet/tart, but IMO this is a good thing. probably needed a little more water......but it seemed to taste better with each sip i took. im trying to remember what candy it is, but it reminds me of something......you guys did an awesome job with the flavor on this one. VERY VERY close to how the rasp. intrain tasted, but much sweeter.

i wouldnt normally do this, but i drank it on the way to the gym....give or take 10 minutes between me leaving my house and walking inside the gym. by the time i had gotten to my first set of incline fly's i could already feel the BA9 tingles...and by the time i was done with fly's that good ol energy rush from the OG flood kicks in. i always loved the energy from the OG, and if im not mistaken its the same energy complex right guys? *havent actually taken the 2 minutes to compare :p* but as expected, the one HUGE improvement from the OG, ze pumps.

needless to say, im really excited about my next 24 workouts. will start posting workouts tomorrow, after typing all this i really dont feel like posting tonights up :D any other questions, go ahead and ask away.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:AR15firing::rocketwhore:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is on the top of my To-do list.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the original was solid and I can't wait to use the improved version.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell ya!!!! This one is no joke... :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You mean this is a NEW version?!? Oh man.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Wheels

Hack Squats
145x5
195x5
235x5
285x5
325x3

Leg Press
515x10x3

Leg Extensions
170x10
190x10x2

SLDL
225x5x3

Lying Leg Curls
80x10x3

PWO Thoughts:
just recently bought a a knee brace for when im playing softball, and just started wearing it during leg days, as my knee always seemed to be what was keeping me from doing a lot of heavy leg stuff......however it sure seems to be helping. i havent hack squatted heavy in quite a while, felt really good

White Flood Thoughts:
like i said earlier, i was feelin kind of sluggish today. mixed 2 scoops in around 25oz of water today, deff. brings the tartness down a bit, but stuff still tastes awesome. about 15 minutes later i was ready to hit the gym. energy was great as always, and had a pretty awesome quad pump going today :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the banner. x2. The new formula is impressive as well (Carnitine and Citrulline instead of AAKG for example) Good luck with the log.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a fan of the banner. x2. The new formula is impressive as well (Carnitine and Citrulline instead of AAKG for example) Good luck with the log.
Dont forget Nitrates :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol, no.....beet root was used because it is a source of nitrates :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its a welcome change, and a very interesting approach as most of the nitrates you see on the market are *insert amino acid here*-nitrate
Yea. My feeling is that with all of the pump ingredients inherent in the profile you cant go wrong. Some people dont respond to certain things as well as others, but there are quite a few proven ingredients in there

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well Im excited to check it out. I like preWO without creatine. Interesting new approach to nitrate concentration - curious to see how it works out and I dont intend to be disappointed. The only thing I worry about (personally) is the xanthines... I dont respond well with that family of stimulants besides caffeine.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well Im excited to check it out. I like preWO without creatine. Interesting new approach to nitrate concentration - curious to see how it works out and I dont intend to be disappointed. The only thing I worry about (personally) is the xanthines... I dont respond well with that family of stimulants besides caffeine.
Hopefully we will have samples ready soon so you can try it out

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Pull

Wide Grip Pulldowns
200x6x3

HS One Arm Row
160x5x3

Wide Grip Row Machine *gonna need to take a picture of this, just so you guys understand what it is*
160x5x3

Straight Arm Pulldowns
140x10x3

HS Preacher Curl
90x5x3

Reverse Curls
105x5x3

Barbell 21's w/ 55lbs

PWO Thoughts:
decent day, no changes from last week though

White Flood Thoughts:
nothing "new" to really mention.........but i read it in someones initial review, and its really true. if i didnt know what this was, and someone gave me a sip to try it i would instantly know its a CL product. theres just something about the flavoring system that sticks out.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

my apologies, no workout from last night....posted it on bb.com forgot to mention it here, yesterday i mixed up my 2 scoops of flood, about a half hour later i grabbed my gym bag and went out to my car. come to find out someone had broken into my car, stole my ipod *which is what really bothers me.....i need my music* and my radar detector *but they didnt take the power cord...so im not sure what they plan to do with it* so instead of heading to the gym i had to sit around and wait to deal with the popo

not expecting much to happen, only way i'll see that stuff again is if they're dumb enough to pawn it *because A) my name and # are engraved on the back B) police sent out the serial # to my ipod to all the pawn shops in the area*

back to the gym on monday :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Word up. Let me know. :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be partially or mostly retarded.... I get that BA9 is beta alanine, but when I read OG, the first thing I think of is original gangster. What exactly is the OG you're referring to?

Thanks.