808rebel's Summer Shred w/ PES' Superman Stack

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'll keep it short. I am going to take the PES Superman Stack over the next month. I was going to split up the stack and do it over 2 months, but im just gunna go big for 30 days. Diet strict, lift hard, and cardio crazy.

Here's the typical dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap SHIFT + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Alpha-T2
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1-2 caps SHIFT + 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Current stats are ~225lb, 6'3.5", 22 years old (was 224 a couple days ago, but had a cheat weekend, weighed in @ 226 this morning) BF% Guess would be 16-18%, would like to drop much lower than that.

Diet:
Breakfast is the same every day: 3 pieces bacon, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 8 normal slices sausage (chicken or pork). Lunch is usually tuna, by it self. And Dinner is usually fish/steak/chicken/lean beef with asapagus/brocolli/spinach/corn. Sometimes i'll have potatos/brown rice, but usually I go without it.

Work Out Plan:
Chest - Back - Shoulders - Legs - Optional rest day or arms w/ cardio - start over. Sometimes I switch my rest/arm day to before my leg day if my back is tight, or if my legs are tired (I plat a lot of basketball).

Supplement List:
Animal Pak
NOW Super EPA
Liv52
Xtend
Myofusion
Mesomorph
SLIN
PES: Alpha-T2, Erase, Shift

Goal: Ultimate goal is to get to a low BF% and see my abs, but for the next 30 days my goal is to lose 10-15 pounds without sacrificing any strength. If i could get to a lean 210 I would be VERY satisfied.

BEFORE PIC: This was from the 7th of this month, but I still basically look like this

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Sorry for no input on day1. My internet was down. Still is but ill try my best from my phone lol. Here's what I remember.

Day 1: legs
5 minute warmup. 5 minute stretch n get loose
squat: 10x135, 5x185, 5x225, 5x275, 3x295, 2x315, 10x225
deadlift: 10x225, 6x315, 2x365, 6x315, 10x225
Good mornings: 12x95, 10x115, 8x135 x2
Basketball shootaround 15min

Post workout shake: 3 scoops myofusion
Breakfast: 3pieces bacon, 2 eggs 2 egg whites, 8 pieces chicken sausage
no lunch, took a nap n hurried to the gym when I got up
dinner: salmon w broccoli asparugus spinach n corn
Snacked on some almonds after

Definitely feel the thermo effect of the alphat2, had a good sweat the entire time I was at the gym. Def feel a appetite suppressant. So far im liking it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 2: arms n cardio
11 minute max incline (15.0) threamill at 3.4 speed warmup
barbell curls, hammer curls, rope curls, rope pull downs, dips
3 back to back 5 on 5 basketball pickup games for cardio

Def feeling the effects of the stack. I felt much more energy when playing ball. Im in pretty good shape but I could go full speed without getting winded. Loved the intensity. Solid sweat throughout the warmup and workout. Felt the energy in throughout the lifts as well. Thumbs up so far

Same breakfast except portuguese sausage instead of chicken sausage :D
Same post workout shake
almonds snack
halibut asparugus snow peas for dinner

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Forgot to mention I woke up at 223 today. Lowest weight in 3 years

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
basically. unless you consider my snack as a meal, and my post workout shake as a meal.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 3:
ill be more specific with my weight, my scale goes to 10ths of a lb....went from 223.8 yesterday to 223.0 today.

Same breakfast as usual.

Meal 2: 90min pre workout had a 8-10oz (guessing) steak

finished my ModernBCAA so I took my first serving of orange flavored xtend. Liked the orange taste, but it didn't taste well mixed with fruit punch mesomorph.

Same 11 min 15.0 incline treamill at 3.4 ...had so much energy that I felt like I wanted to start running but i kept it steady so I didn't waste my energy.

Incline barbell bench (full rom): 10x135, 5x185, 8x185, 6x205, 5x205
Dumbell flat: 10x60, 10x70, 8x80, 6x90
Incline flies: 12x25, 10x30, 10x35, 8x40
bench dips: 15xbw, 12xbw + 45 plate x2 w/ 10rep bw superset
2 Basketball pickup games back to back full speed

PWO shake
Dinnner was 2 extra stuffed chicken quesadillas (OLE tortilla: 5g garb, 12g fiber, 2g fat, 8g protein)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 4:

woke up @ 225 today, but my stomach is still stuffed, so that scale weight doesnt bother me.

decided that i wanted to figure out the caloric info for my breakfast so here's what i got:

Chicken Sausage: Per serving: 90 cal (45 fat cal), 5g fat, 3g carb, 8g protein
Bacon: Per slice: 40 cal (25 fat cal) 3g fat, 0g carb, 3g protein
Whole Egg: 70 cal (40 fat cal) 4.5g fat, <1 carb, 6g protein
Egg White: 17 Cal (o fat cal) .1g fat, 0 carb, 3.6 protein [estimated from online sources of egg whites, correct me if im wrong]

2x chicken sausage + 3x Bacon + 2 Whole eggs + 2 egg whites = 474 calories, 28g fat, 6g carb, 44.2g protein

Workout:
same warm-up
bent over rows (back almost parallel, over-hand grip): 10x135, 8x185, 7x205, 3x225 ss 10x135
t-bar rows (under-hand grip): 12x90, 10x135, 8x160, 7x180 ss 10x90
cable lat-pulldowns: 10x160, 8x190, 5x220 ss 8x160
cable lat pullovers: 10x100, 10x130, 8x150
teapots (standing oblique crunch things) supersetted with drag curls: 90x10 + 80x10, 100x10 + 90x8, 110x8 + 90x10

basketball: played like 6 or 7 back to back games, i think i over did the cardio, but i was enjoying myself way too much, now my legs are DONE, and my body is exhausted.

Same PWO shake

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
decided to carb up during dinner last night because of the intense amount of basketball i played yesterday.

Dinner: Loco Moco: 2 hamburger patties, 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and about 70g of carbs worth of brown rice, with gravy (cream of mushroom, beef stock, mushrooms, and onions)

Day 5:
Woke up at 222.6 today! seeing progress! :D

had the same breakfast as usual.

snack: can of cuna w/ some low fat mayo

Workout: Shoulders

Legs were shot from yesterday so i did 3 miles on the stationary bike with 10 resistance.

Seated OHP: 12x45, 12x95, 10x135, 6x155, 6x155 ss 8x135
Seated Dumbell OHP: 50s x12, 55s x10, 60s x8, 65s x8, 70s x4
Behind-the-back Upright Rows (rear delt) on Smith, #s arent including the bar: 15x50, 15x70, 12x90, 10x110, 8x130 ss 10x90
Calbe burnouts ss lightweight shrug burnout

Cardio: 7.3 miles on stationary bike w/ 8-10 resistance

Same PWO Shake (absolutely loving banana myofusion, wish i tried it out a long time ago!)

Dinner: Chicken breast, asparugus, mushrooms, red potatos

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 6: Rest Day

Body was in need of some rest so I decided to helped a friend work on his car.

Didnt even bother weighing myself.

Same breakfast
snack: Almonds
3 scoops myofusion
8 meatballs
Salmon, brocolli, brown rice
2 scoops myofusion

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
WEEK 1 ANALYSIS

Week 1 Analysis:

Since I started taking AlphaT2, Shift, and Erase all at the same time, it isn't easy to say what is doing what. But based on what Im am feeling, I can assuming they are all working.

The AlphaT2 definitely gives me a good thermo feel. It's different from clen/ephedrine, or even VPX's Meltdown that i took in the past. I didn't feel as shakey. It just felt like good, clean energy that gives me incredible drive throughout my workouts and cardio. I really like that after my workouts, i just "mellow out" back to normal, I never crash.

Also, the combo doesn't have me running "hot" all day. Although I am more prone to sweating because of the thermo effects, i still manage to stay "normal" while doing normal things. Im not just protrusely sweating everywhere i go.

I also noticed that my appetite has been supressed. Im not sure if one of the ingredients is supposed to do that, or it if is psychological, but im having to force myself to eat some of the time.

Overall:
Im loving it. im only on day 7 now and im down 3-4 pounds. if i can keep on this pace, ill reach my goal.

Heres a pic from today, origional pic was me at ~226, and this one is at 222. Not a big change, but i can see my ribs more, and my chest looks fuller (also due to recent routine change)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 Analysis:

Since I started taking AlphaT2, Shift, and Erase all at the same time, it isn't easy to say what is doing what. But based on what Im am feeling, I can assuming they are all working.

The AlphaT2 definitely gives me a good thermo feel. It's different from clen/ephedrine, or even VPX's Meltdown that i took in the past. I didn't feel as shakey. It just felt like good, clean energy that gives me incredible drive throughout my workouts and cardio. I really like that after my workouts, i just "mellow out" back to normal, I never crash.

Also, the combo doesn't have me running "hot" all day. Although I am more prone to sweating because of the thermo effects, i still manage to stay "normal" while doing normal things. Im not just protrusely sweating everywhere i go.

I also noticed that my appetite has been supressed. Im not sure if one of the ingredients is supposed to do that, or it if is psychological, but im having to force myself to eat some of the time.

Overall:
Im loving it. im only on day 7 now and im down 3-4 pounds. if i can keep on this pace, ill reach my goal.
Thanks for the week one review. Doing great so far. Next time, if you have never used each product before, I recommend using one for about a week and then starting the other (i.e. staggering starts) so that you know how they each affect you - just to keep in mind for next time.

Subbed. I'm about to start something similar.
Cool - please let us know how it goes :)

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks for the week one review. Doing great so far. Next time, if you have never used each product before, I recommend using one for about a week and then starting the other (i.e. staggering starts) so that you know how they each affect you - just to keep in mind for next time.
~Rosie~
I had that in mind from before i started. but i wanted to be done with the cut before my vacation, so i decided to dive right into it.

Day 7: Chest
Warmup: 11min 15.0 incline threadmill @ 3.4 pace

Incline BP: 95x12, 135x12, 185x5, 205x4 (had a mental error somewhere around here), 185x8, 195x6 ss 135x8
Dumbell Bench flat: 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 90x6
Decline Machine: 180x10, 230x8, 270x5, 320x4
Incline Fly: 30x10, 35x10, 40x8, 45x8
Bench Dips: BWx15, BW+45 x12, BW+70 x10, BW+90 ss BWx9fail

Basketball: Ended up playin 4 pickup games, almost all back to back

Diet:
Same breakfast
snack- leftover salmon piece about 3"x3"
PostWO shake
L&L Low Carb BBQ Mix Plate (2piece chicken, 2piece short ribs, 2piece beef w/ 3 eggs)
May have a snack later, idk.

Side-Note: Weighed in @ 221.8 after the gym. dehydrated, but was nice to see.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 8: Back

223 this morning, felt like I still had a lot in my belly though

warmup: 10min 3mile stationary bike @ 10 resistance
Bent over rows (underhand grip): 45x12, 95x12, 135x10, 185x8, 205x8, 225x6, 245x4
Lat Pull-downs (machine): 130x10, 160x10, 190x8, 220x5
Single arm Bent over dumbell rows: 80x10, 90x8, 100x8, 110x7, 120x5
bodyweight rows? (place feet on bench/another bar and do pullups from a almost laying-down position til chest hits bar): did a series of grips (wide, narrow, underhand, overhand) til failure
Lat Push-Downs (cable) ss w/ cable drag-curls: dont remember #s, just supersetted the whole exercise

Basketball: 4 games back to back

Diet: Same breakfast (slept in, so no meal 2 before gym)
Snacked on some raw ahi (yellowfin tuna)
PWO Shake
Ate the rest of the ahi (about .6lb total)
2 chicken quesadillas

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 9: Shoulders

Bike Warmup - 3miles in 10 minutes w/ 10 resistance + 1 min cooldown

Standing OHP: 45x12, 95x10, 115x8 (noticed here that my shoulders were really tight from the past 2 days, so i decided to do a low-weight perfect form workout day) 125x4, 85x8
Seated DB OHP: 50x10, 55x10, 60x8, 65x8, 70x5
Smith Rack Upright rows SS Behind-the-back Upright rows (not including bar weight): 90x10 + 90x12, 110x8 + 110x10, 140x6 + 140x8, 90x10 + 90x10

Basketball: played 5 games in a row, all W's :bigok:

Side-Note: my morning weights have no been declining. I haven't been able to take a good shizz, not enough fiber? probably. Im kind of plateauing at 222. maybe im playing too much basketball?

Diet:
3/4's of a leftover quesadilla
3 piece bacon + 1 egg + 1 egg white
2 scoop myofusion
-gym-
PWO shake
Turkey meatloaf + brocolli
leftover food that my girl had (teri beef, garlic chicken, small amount of noodles)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side-Note: my morning weights have no been declining. I haven't been able to take a good shizz, not enough fiber? probably. Im kind of plateauing at 222. maybe im playing too much basketball?
Good on the weights - strength does NOT have to decrease when losing fat.

Try more fibre. Or you could use a laxative just once. Or eat a couple of Granny Smith apples a day - that definitely helps and works just as well as any laxative.

Don't be concerned about SCALE WEIGHT - if you're getting leaner, then scale weight is IRrelevant (BODY COMPOSITION is what matters).

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks for reminding me rosie! my scale weight just makes me feel better lol. but yes, i def feel like my composition is changing. my stretch marks by my chest/armpit area grow every single day, not exactly a good thing, but it lets me know my muscles are getting bigger.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for reminding me rosie! my scale weight just makes me feel better lol. but yes, i def feel like my composition is changing. my stretch marks by my chest/armpit area grow every single day, not exactly a good thing, but it lets me know my muscles are getting bigger.
No worries :) Yes, once you take the focus OFF scale weight (unless of course, you had to make weight for a sport - and then you choose the appropriate class) and onto body composition and how you look and feel, how your clothes fit, etc., then it changes everything.

You're going to get stretch marks from muscle growth in some areas (there are a lucky few who don't get them), but it should be a mark of achievement, especially if you've never done it before and your body is changing for the BETTER :saevilw:

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 10: Arms + abs

-223 again in the morning.

warmup- 10min 3mile bike @ 10 resistance
preacher curls (bar is 33lb when i weighed it, idk if its supposed to be 30 or 35, but i weighed 33 on the gym scale): 53x10, 73x10, 93x8, 113x8, 123x6 ss 93x6
Did a series of curls w/ 25, 30, and 35lb dumbells. worked on my left arm form, noticed that it wasn't up to par with the right arm
skull crushers- 73x10, 83x10, 93x8
standing overhead tricep extentions (is that what its called?, lol) with dumbells side by side: 25sx10, 30sx8, 35sx8
rope tricep extentions: low weight burnout

ab-wheel workout (using a bar w/ 25s on it): wasnt counting, was just going as long as i could, caught my breathe, and went again.
crunch machine: burnout

Diet:
same breakfast but substitute portuguese sausage instead of chicken sausage
2 scoops myofusion
-gym-
postwo shake
turkey meatloaf w/ brocolli
snacked on a little bit of almonds and some pork grinds (bad idea? nutritional facts look ok)

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity: Are you at a calorie deficit? Or how many cals behind maintenence level are you taking in?

Still at the same dosing schedule as indicated in post #1?

Great informative log btw!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Out of curiosity: Are you at a calorie deficit? Or how many cals behind maintenence level are you taking in?

Still at the same dosing schedule as indicated in post #1?

Great informative log btw!
Im almost positive im at a calorie deficit. I mean, im not really eating much compared to the amount of lifting and basketball im doing. I don't exactly know what my maintenance calories are. What's a 223lb person w/ ~15% bf supposed to take in? Lol.

Yes. Im dosing it exactly the same as post 1.

And thanks. Trying to be as detailed as possible.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im almost positive im at a calorie deficit. I mean, im not really eating much compared to the amount of lifting and basketball im doing. I don't exactly know what my maintenance calories are. What's a 223lb person w/ ~15% bf supposed to take in? Lol.
Your body composition is IRrelevant to what your Maintenance calories are. The factors that should be taken into consideration when calculating your Maintenance are age, sex, height, body mass, and activity level. You're not going to know whether you truly are at a caloric deficit unless you know what your Maintenance is (and how many calories you are consuming on a daily basis).

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Your body composition is IRrelevant to what your Maintenance calories are. The factors that should be taken into consideration when calculating your Maintenance are age, sex, height, body mass, and activity level. You're not going to know whether you truly are at a caloric deficit unless you know what your Maintenance is (and how many calories you are consuming on a daily basis).

~Rosie~
interesting. this is something i'd like to find out, at least get a ball park figure. how would i estimate my body mass? everything else is given in post 1.

Day 11: Legs

warmup: 10min 3mile bike @ 10 resistance
Squats: 45x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x6, 275x5, (made a small form correction here), 295x3, 225x8
bench squats w/ full deload between reps, was my first time doing this, probably not best to do right after squats, but my friend was on the squat rack next to me doing this and i wanted to try it: 135x10, 185x6 x3
straight-leg dead lifts: 135x10, 225x10, 275x8 ss 135x10
leg extentions (one leg @ a time): 45x10, 90x8, 115x6, 135x5
cardio: 15min 4mile bike @ 9 resistance

Diet
omlette: 4piece bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, 3 eggs + 2 egg whites
-gym-
postWO shake
2x [hamburger patty + cheese + 1.5 egg whites + OLE tortilla wrap]
-shot around at the bball park by my place, played 3 games of 2 on 2-
2 cans of tuna w/ diced pickles

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. this is something i'd like to find out, at least get a ball park figure. how would i estimate my body mass? everything else is given in post 1.
Your body mass is your scale weight - I really dislike the term "weight", since it is not really accurate.

There are many energy estimation calculations out there - bear in mind though that they ARE just estimations and therefore, once you use them as your "starting" figure, adjusting your calories on a weekly basis for optimal results is essential, IMO. I use the "Estimating Energy Expenditure" calculation linked here with my clients, so you could use it. I did it very quickly - your Maintenance came out at ~3,587 calories; therefore for fat loss, you want to be at 200-500 calories less than Maintenance consistently (note that I said consistently - not ALL the time).

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
took me a sec to calculate and double check, but @ 22, 6'3.5" (~192cm), and 222lb (~100kg) i come out with ~3570. id say that sounds about right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took me a sec to calculate and double check, but @ 22, 6'3.5" (~192cm), and 222lb (~100kg) i come out with ~3570. id say that sounds about right?
I calculated it for 225 pounds, but yes, that is about right. So, use that as Maintenance - and remember that every time you male a change in body mass or age or activity level, Maintenance is likely to change as well (not always, especially if it in only a small drop in mass or year older re age), so it pays to recheck every few weeks to ensure you are on target for your goals - although, if you are adjusting your nutrition and/or training weekly based on your progress for that week, that works as well.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I calculated it for 225 pounds, but yes, that is about right. So, use that as Maintenance - and remember that every time you male a change in body mass or age or activity level, Maintenance is likely to change as well (not always, especially if it in only a small drop in mass or year older re age), so it pays to recheck every few weeks to ensure you are on target for your goals - although, if you are adjusting your nutrition and/or training weekly based on your progress for that week, that works as well.

~Rosie~
thanks for the help! :biggthumpup:

Day 12: Rest

Body is sore from head to toe, all good pain :) ,taking the day off
. oh, and i woke up at 222.0 today, seeing progress even tho the scale weight isn't dropping much
Diet:
breakfast: 4piece bacon + 7piece portuguese sausage + 2 whole eggs + 2 eggs whites w/ 2 scoops xtend
3 scoops myofusion
3x chicken mini-burrito [chicken breast + onions + brown rice + light sour cream + cheese + OLE tortilla]
dinner: ~14oz new york steak :D + 6 asparagus spears + garlic shrip w/ bacon + spinach & mushrooms
snacked on pistachios, but got a little carried away lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help! :biggthumpup:

. . .

oh, and i woke up at 222.0 today, seeing progress even tho the scale weight isn't dropping much
No worries :)

As I always say, scale weight is IRrelevant, and if your BODY COMPOSITION is changing, regardless of scale weight, that's fine, since you can be losing bodyfat and looking and feeling better with NO change in overall body mass!

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 12: Chest

Was going to rest again due to my legs and triceps being tight, but i got too bored and said f-it, im going to work out.

Warmup: 10min 3mile bike @ 10 resistance
incline BP: 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 155x10, 185x4 (bad set), 185x8, 185x6, 155x8, 135x10
flat db press: 75sx10, 85sx8, 90sx5, 80sx6
wide-grip bench machine: 180x8, 230x6 (just tried it out)
incline db fly: 30x10, 35x10 x3

5mile ~17min bike @ 9 resistance

Diet:
was too full from the huge steak dinner the previous night so i had trouble eating
3scoops myofusion
2piece bacon + 1 egg + 1 egg white
-gym-
3 scoops myo
chipotle burrito bowl [rice + black beans + chicken + hot sauce + cheese + lettuce + corn]
almonds
hamburger pattie w/ cheese

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 13:
woke up @ 222.0 again, but getting more muscular :)

switched from animal pak to orange triad yesterday. already noticing the difference. no joint pain :), more even dosage (3 morning, 3 evening). also, i started spreading out my fish oill dosing throughout the day, and it's also helping my joints.

Diet:
-slept in til 11-
~12oz steak, ~10shrimp, 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
-gym-
3 scoops myo
~14oz steak, lol...bought a lot a couple days ago, w/ brown rice

Workout:
10min 15.0incline treadmill @ 3.4-3.5 pace
bent-over rows (underhand): 45x10, 135x12, 185x10, 225x8, 245x5, 155x10
lat pull-downs machine: 130x12, 160x10, 190x7, 205x6, 145x10
db bent-over rows: 80x10, 90x10, 100x8 ss 80x10
oblique "tea-pots": 80x10, 90x10, 100x8
basketball: shot around a little, then played a game of 1-on-1, legs were still too tight to play full court.

-got home weighing 221.8, nice :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 14: Shoulders

woke up @ 220.6 today!!!! :D :D :D

Diet:
breakfast: 3 pieces bacon, 4oz leftover steak, 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
2.5 scoop myo
-gym-
3 scoops myo
2x chicken kabob (sp?) W/ small portion brown rice
snacked on almonds
2 more chicken kabobs

Workout:
10min 15.0incline treadmill @ 3.4 pace
standing ohp : 45x15, 95x12, 115x10, 125x7, 135x3, 95x12
seated db ohp: 55sx12, 60sx10, 65sx8 x2, 50sx9 (w/ full deload between reps)
bb raises: 45x15, 55x10, 45x12
Standing cable rope pulls: 80x10, 100x10, 120x8

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Week 2 Analysis

Week 2:

Im absolutely loving it. Loving this stack. Hitting fat loss from 3 different angles. Reached a new low, 220.6. Still getting a good thermal feeling from the Alpha. Experiencing good dryness from the shift. Here's some pics from this morning:

Making good progress IMO, scale weight is slowly going down while muscle mass is slowly going up :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2:

Im absolutely loving it. Loving this stack. Hitting fat loss from 3 different angles. Reached a new low, 220.6. Still getting a good thermal feeling from the Alpha...

Making good progress IMO, scale weight is slowly going down while muscle mass is slowly going up :)
A new low is :thumbsup: Keep it up, bud!

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thanks!

Day 15: Arms & Cardio
10min 15.0-incline treadmill @ 3.4 speed
standing db curls (warmup): 25x10, 30x10, 35x10
preacher curls: 53x10, 73x10, 93x10, 103x8, 113x7, 93x19
bent-over curls: 30x10, 35x8, 40x7
hammer curl burnout: 30x10, 35x10, 40x8
skull crushers: 53x10, 73x10, 93x8, 73x10
overhead db extentions: 25sx10, 30sx8, 35sx8
underhand cable tricep extentions: burnout, forgot the weight, 3 sets.

basketball: 3 solid full-court games, then one crappy one where i was out of energy.

Diet:
3 piece bacon, 7 piece portuguese sausage, 1 egg + 2 egg whites
-gym-
3 scoops myo
chicken ceasar salad (gf brought it home, and i added a bunch of extra chicken, and used minimal dressing)
el pollo loco chicken (1 wing, one leg, one breast) and brocolli
almonds

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Might sound like a wierd question but.....

Are you getting a slight runny nose after your AlphaT2 dose?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Might sound like a wierd question but.....

Are you getting a slight runny nose after your AlphaT2 dose?
u know i've had a slightly runny nose the entire time. the thing is, i was semi-sick at the beginning of it, so i thought that it was just a lingering symptom. LOL, didn't even stop to think that it was alpha, or shift or erase. im constantly blowing my nose at the gym, nothin mucusy or thick, just watery fluid. u experiencing something similar!?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
A little long-winded, sorry:

The reason why I ask is because I've taken OEP standalone before and don't remember getting this runny nose symptom.

Now, I'm stacking OEP, AlphaT2, Shift, and Erase and getting the runny nose.

***I know you're not taking OEP, but was originally curious if it was the AlphaT2 or the Shift (since I've never taken these before)

After doing some research, I think it might be the 1,3-Dimeth (in OEP). Apparently, it was originally a nasal decongestant. And it works, lol.

So.....

Your sympton might NOT be related to the supps. Neither AlphaT2, Shift, or Erase contain 1,3-Dimeth.

However, your description is exactly like what I'm experiencing (runny/watery, no mucus)

Maybe NattyD will chime in.....

Sik

Sik

Awards
8080rebel, coming late! i miss this log!

My impression or you said you are Portuguese? Maybe i understand wrong, but if yes good to know here is more people present :)

Good luck, and till now good results!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
8080rebel, coming late! i miss this log!

My impression or you said you are Portuguese? Maybe i understand wrong, but if yes good to know here is more people present :)

Good luck, and till now good results!
Thanks! Yes im portuguese, im mixed tho...im also japanese hawaiian filipino and caucasian. Lol..but mostly portuguese.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.....

Your sympton might not be related to the supps. Neither AlphaT2, Shift, or Erase contain 1,3-Dimeth.

However, your description is exactly like what I'm experiencing (runny/watery, no mucus)

Maybe NattyD will chime in.....
I'll let Josh say something, but it could also just be due to the change in weather.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 16: Legs
warmup: 10min 3.0mile bike @ 10.0 resistance
bench squat w/ full deload & pause: 45x10, 135x10, 185x5, 205x5, 225x6, 245x5, 265x2, 265x3 (i know its a lot of sets, but only my 2nd attempt doing these, i was trying to get a good feel for it)
deadlifts: 225x10, 315x6, 335x3, 225x10
leg extentions: 70x10, 90x8, 115x5, 135x5
without letting my legs rest i jumped back on the bike: 4miles in 13min @ 10resistance+ cool down

Diet:
omlette: 4 whole eggs + 2 pieces bacon + onion + bell pepper
2 scoops myo
-gym-
3 scoops myo
pistachio nuts
3x small beef buritto [OLE tortilla + 93/7 beef + light sour cream + cheese + onions]

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 17: Chest
warmup: 10min 3.4incline treadmill @ 3.4-3.5 pace
incline bb press: 45x10, 95x10, 135x12, 185x8 (hit it with good form and no spot, new pr for me), 205x5, 215x3 ss 185x4
dead presses (rack presses): 135x10, 185x6, 185x6, 205x5, 225x3, 185x6
decline bench machine: 90x10, 180x10, 230x6, 270x5, 180x8
cardio: 3 games basketball

had a small strain in my left tricep at some point during my lift, very awkward pain, not sure what it is. ignored it. Still made it through the workout, but the pain was bothering me mentally.

Diet:
-slept in-
3 piece bacon + 1 egg + 1 egg white
-gym-
3 scoops myo
leftover burrito [beef + cheese + brown rice + light sour cream + onions]
2 pieces tilapia w/ asparugus

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 18: Basketball

I was going to rest today, but i found myself restless.
shot around by myself for about 20 minutes, then played 4 pickup games back to back.

Diet:
3 piece bacon + 2 eggs + 1 egg white and 1 high fiber oatmeal packet
beef burrito [ole tortilla + 1 hamburger patty + cheese]
-gym-
2 scoops myo
13oz sirloin and shrimp, 2/3 baked potato and some brocolli

-got some compliments today from a couple gym buddies about really looking slim. :D ...made my day better. my body is really asking for rest so tomorrow will be a rest day.

the tricep strain that i got yesterday was bothering me again today. but im starting to think its elbow tendonitis, but it just feels weird. hard to explain, hopefully rest will help.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hearing that people are noticing a difference in your physique is great...and always a true test. We see ourselves everyday so noticing change can be hard

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 19: Rest

high fiber oatmeal
2 piece bacon, 1 egg + 1 egg white
2peice tilapia w/ brown rice
12oz steak w/ brown rice
2 beef burritos
almonds

*ice cream... had some yesterday too, only cheat of the diet so far. it was reduced fat and on added sugar, semi-healthy, but not really.

Day 20: Back
*was nervous about all the ice cream, but got up at 221.8, and also weighed in at 219.2 after my workout. new low.

11min incline treadmill warmup
bent over bb rows (underhand): 45x10, 135x12, 185x10, 205x8, 225x6, 245x3, 185x8, 135x12
cable lat pull downs (wide): 130x10, 160x10, 190x8, 205x5, 160x10
t-bar (narrow overhand): 45x10, 90x10, 135x8, 145x5, 115x8, 90x10, 45x12
ab roller: about 4 sets, 10-15 reps
oblique "teapots": 80x10, 90x10, 100x10

cardio: basketball, 4 games back to back, felt amazing playing after a day of rest.

Diet
3 piece bacon, 1 egg + 1 egg white
can of tuna w/ some mayo
-gym-
3 scoop myo
high fiber oatmeal
chicken ceasar salad, small amount of dressing
~12oz of rib-eye w/ sauted onions, asparagus, and ~1/2 cup brown rice

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 21: Shoulders
9min 15.0inlcine treadmill @ 3.5speed + 2min cooldown @ 0incline @ 4.0 speed
seated bb OHP: 45x10, 95x12, 115x10, 135x10 (new pr to hit 10 of these coming all the way down to chin/lower) 155x5, 155x6, 135x6
seated db OHP: 50x12, 60x10, 65x8, 70x3, 50x8
straight arm bb raises: 45x12, 45x15, 50x10, 45x10
behind-the back rows w/ bb: same as above
basketball: one 4 on 4 game, one 5 on 5 game, got charly horsed pretty good and couldn't play anymore, hopefully i can still lift legs tomorrow.

got home @ 217.6, this is the lowest ive been in over 4 years!!! i know it's a dehydrated weight, but my morning weight was still 220.2.

Diet:
2piece bacon, 1 egg, 1 egg white
can of tuna w/ some mayo
-gym-
high fiber oatmeal
3 scoops myo
the rest is tba