TorqueGTR04's Cutting Stack of The Century: OxyElite, Alpha T2, Inhibit E, EC, LX

TorqueGTR04

Awards
What's up AM?

Running an 8 week summer cut right now and wanted to log and review some products I'm stacking. Brought quite a bit of planning and research into this and I'm really excited to see how my results end up at the end of 8 weeks. Hoping my experience can provide some helpful insight for any and all interested in the products I'm running!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Stats
Height = 5'11"
Weight = 199.8 lb
Bodyfat = 14.52%
LBM = 170.79 lb

Waist = 33.5"
Bicep = 16.125"
Thigh = 26.375"
Chest = 44.5"
Calf = 16"

Goals
Weight = ~185 lb
Bodyfat = ~9%
LBM = same
Waist = ~31"​

The Supplements
USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro (Weeks 1-4)
Performance Enhancing Supplements Alpha-T2 (Weeks 1-4)

EC Stack (Weeks 5-8)
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme (Weeks 5-8)

Serious Nutrition Supplements D-Aspartic Acid Powder (Weeks 1-7)
SNS Inhibit-E (Weeks 2-7)

The Stack
Timing: AM = upon waking, PM = mid afternoon, BB = before bed
Week 1: OEP (2 AM, 1 PM), Alpha-T2 (1 AM, 2 PM), DAA (3g AM, 3g BB)
Week 2: OEP (2 AM, 1 PM), Alpha-T2 (1 AM, 2 PM), DAA (3g AM), Inhibit E (25 mg - 1 cap BB)
Week 3: OEP (same), Alpha-T2 (same), DAA (3g AM), Inhibit E (50 mg - 1 cap AM, 1 cap BB)
Week 4: OEP (same), Alpha-T2 (same), DAA (3g AM), Inhibit E (50 mg)
Week 5: EC Stack (1 AM, 1 PM), Lean Xtreme (3 caps), DAA (3g), Inhibit E (50 mg)
Week 6: EC (1 AM, 1 PM), Lean Xtreme (3 caps), DAA (3g), Inhibit E (50 mg)
Week 7: EC (1 AM, 1 PM), Lean Xtreme (3 caps), DAA (3g), Inhibit E (25 mg BB)
Week 8: EC (1 AM, 1 PM), Lean Xtreme (3 caps), Inhibit E (25 mg every other day)[/LEFT]

Other Supplements
These supplements are my "staples" and other additives that will be consistent. They will neither contribute directly towards the weight lost or be reviewed during this log

Protein: Intek Whey Isolate, Gaspari Myofusion, others
Creatine: CL Green Magnitude
Nitric Oxide: Mass Project NX6
Multivitamin: CL Orange Triad
Fish Oil: CL Orange Oximega, Generic Brand, etc...
NOW Dopa Mucuna (counteract prolactin rise from DAA)
[All of the above are subject to change]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be about it! I'll be shooting for around 2400 calories a day diet wise, with 250-300 grams of protein a day, under 150 carbs, and 80-90 grams of fat from healthy sources

My overarching goal is to drop to single digit bodyfat numbers and let my abs really show through for summer! Also hoping to see LBM and strength stay consistent as I drop bodyweight.

More to come very soon! Workout routine, updates from my progress so far, progress pics, etc...

Who's in????​

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Day 1 Stats

As mentioned above, I'm a couple of weeks into this stack. These pics are from two weeks ago.

Here are my Day 1 Stats and Progress Pics, from 5/3/2011.

Stats
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 199.8
BF% - 14.52%
Waist - 33.5"

Bodyfat was calculated by an average of three differen Jackson Pollock Methods: 3 point (15.40%), 4 point (14.78%), and 7 point (13.38%).
Since there was a good bit of variation between the three I felt it was best to average them.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Results so far

I realize I haven't updated this in forever...Been super busy with short summer school classes as well as a lot of hours at work.

I'm about 24 days in right now, my first 4 weeks will be up in just a few more days. Almost time for the EC stack! These are my results so far:

Weight: 191.8 (-8)
Waist: 32" (-1.5")
BF%: 12.47% (average of the Jackson Pollock methods)

Really pleased so far. I seem to have lost a little bit of lean mass (according to the bf% calculations) but I haven't lost any appreciable amount of strength even on the calorie restriction, and my measurements haven't changed significantly either. What I'm guessing is that the bf% calculations just aren't accounting for some of the water weight lost. Also my protein has been averaging about 270 grams daily so I don't see how I could be really losing a lot of lean mass.

I will update soon on impressions for each product that I've used so far - OxyElite Pro, Alpha T2, SNS D-Aspartic Acid Powder, and Inhibit E

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9