Alex's Wyked log

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First, thank you to Taurus for this opportunity and to StakedCop for picking me to log Wyked.

This is my first log of a product, so please feel free to make suggestions if I'm leaving anything out or need to clarify anything I say.

I'll be lifting 4 times a week and will log those days as they are when I will be using Wyked. I tend to lift on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'll only be using Wyked in addition to protein powders and ECDY.

I ran a 6 week Epi cycle back around January and have been trying several different supplement combos since then. For the past month or so I was using No-Xplode, DAA, and Superpump250 as a pre-workout drink. Despite being very sensitive to caffeine, this didn't really give me the jitters or upset my stomach, but it will be a nice comparison to the effects of Wyked.

I apologize that there was a slight delay in the start of this log, but I had to leave town suddenly to deal with some family issues, but just flew back in today and am hoping to jump into this tomorrow (Sunday), even though I'm trying to get my body used to a five hour time change. The bad news is that I was not able to get any gym time in while I was away for a week, but the good news is that I was also completely supplement free, so this will really be a clean slate.

My goals are always strength and general recomp. I've been lifting for about 13-15 years now and have tried a lot of supplements over the years. I have always done this as a hobby and never planned on competitions, so size is nice, but not completely necessary to me.

Can't wait for tomorrow's first workout!:firedevil:

***Sorry that I forgot to mention this was sponsored in the title...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final eval posted on page 4 due to me needing more room to post my thoughts!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first log of a product, so please feel free to make suggestions if I'm leaving anything out or need to clarify anything I say.

I'll be lifting 4 times a week and will log those days as they are when I will be using Wyked. I tend to lift on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'll only be using Wyked in addition to protein powders and ECDY.

. . .

My goals are always strength and general recomp. I've been lifting for about 13-15 years now and have tried a lot of supplements over the years. I have always done this as a hobby and never planned on competitions, so size is nice, but not completely necessary to me.
Check out my log for ideas on what a first post should ideally contain (you have covered some): brief introduction, goals, current statistics based on goals, training, supplementation, nutrition if you want, any comment you might make, initial impressions, etc.

Comments each day (if you are logging daily) should be primarily specific to the product you are logging - in this case, Wyked, and the "expected effects" and "claims" of the product. In essence, the areas you are going to comment on in your Final Review should be those commented on in your updates (again, check out some of my product reviews to see what I mean). You can also include training and/or nutrition for that day in your updates if you want as well.

But, at least you got this started :dot:

~Rosie~

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Rosie! You rock as always!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in bruddah!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My nutrition plan for this will be as follows:

Meal 1:
Oatmeal mixed with a scoop of Cinnamon Bun Muscle Milk and two tablespoons of acacia fiber, plus multi and ECDY

Meal 2:
Baked chicken breast with raw spinach and a Kashi granola bar, plus ECDY

Meal 3:
One scoop of oatmeal and one scoop of Casein...chug, plus ECDY

Pre-workout: Wyked!!!

Workout ~6-7

Meal 4:
PWO shake: one scoop of whey with beta-alanine, glutamine, and BCAA, plus ECDY

Meal 5:
Baked chicken breast with raw spinach

Meal 6:
Right before bed a tablespoon of natty PB

This is what I do every day except on Sunday night which is cheat meal night:)

Liquid intake is 1 liter of green and oolong tea in the morning, plus about 4 liters of water spread throughout the day, plus about two liters of water mixed with Crystal Light

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One, two, three and I come with the wicked
-Wicked, Ice Cube

Usually listen to metal when working out, but it seemed natural to start the first workout with this song.

Drank two scoops mixed with water about 30 minutes prior to workout.

First impression of Wyked was AMAZING flavor! Second though was respect this product. I began with two scoops and, despite having extensive experience with stims and pre-workout drinks, was definitely close to that line between having a great pump and a panic attack. It should be noted though that this was my first workout after taking more than a week off, so I probably shouldn't have used the intensity that I tend to. Sundays are my nights when I get in a superset workout since the gym is fairly empty and my strength was still there, but my cardio needs to catch up.

Workout was as follows:

Dumbbell flat-bench press supersetted with one arm dumbbell rows 4x8

Incline barbell press supersetted with lat pulldowns 4x8

Dumbbell delt press 4x8

Dips (V shaped bar...parallel is later in the week...I also switch which way I am facing between sets to hit the triceps and chest from different angles) 4x12

Hammer grip pullups supersetted with high pulley curls 3x10 (pullups are to failure; usually about 6-8)

Front delt plate raises 3x10

Tricep pulley pushdown supersetted with a bicep pulley curl supersetted with an upright pulley row 3x8

My first overall impression of Wyked is intense power and pumps that lasted throughout the entire workout. I'll stick with two scoops and may try three as time goes on except for leg day when I tend to back off on the stims a bit as I don't want to pass out during a deadlift;) I'll try one scoop on leg day and go from there depending on how my body responds.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg Day!!!

I went with one scoop about a half hour before my workout as I tend to ease back on stims on leg day. Too much makes me feel like I'm going to pass out during squats and deadlifts.

Diet was spot on, but my sleep was horrible and work ran long, so I didn't get to the gym until about 7:30pm and was really tired.

Squats 5x10
Barbell lunges 4x8,8
Deadlift 12,10,8,8,5 (increasing weight)
Leg press 3x10
Leg press, single leg, alternating until failure ~50 total per leg
Calf raise 3x7,7,7 (toes pointed inward, toes pointed outward, toes pointed forward)

*edit* Forgot to add high pulley cable crunches 3x10

10 minutes on the stair climber machine, pyramiding the intensity

Despite being dead tired all day, my endurance was insane during this workout with only one scoop!!! Flavor rocks as I mentioned before. Tomorrow is cardio day and I'll be back to log on Wednesday:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chest, delt, tri day

As usual I drank Wyked about 30 minutes prior to working out. I went with 2 scoops this time, but may bump it up to 3 tomorrow. It definitely gives a boost in energy after a long day of work without making me jittery or upsetting my stomach. It's also nice to have all the benefits of this in a small scoop as compared to larger scoops required with products like NO-Xplode and Superpump250. The flavor isn't as intense as those other products, but that is actually a good thing since it isn't overpowering, but is still really tasty!

Workout was as follows:

Flat dumbbell press 4x8
Incline barbell press 3x10
Dumbbell delt press 3x10(alternating arms)
Parallel dips 3x10(last to failure)
High pulley flyes 3x8
Low pulley flyes 3x8
Lateral raises 3x12 (5 with palms facing forward, 7 with palms facing down)
Tricep rope pulley extensions 4x10
Dumbbell shrugs 3x8

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sub'd brother. I haven't been around AM much... Crazy busy with life. Enjoy!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumped up the dose to 3 scoops. Definitely felt the increase in energy, but no light-headedness or jitters. Also, most pre-workouts that give me this level of intensity have me sweating like a pig. I didn't experience any extensive sweating on top of what is normal from my workout alone.

Today's workout was back and biceps:

Pullups 10,10,10,8
Deadlift 10,8,8,5
Bentover barbell rows 3x10
Seated row 3x10
Bicep curls (21s) 3x21
Low pulley rope rows (wasn't quite sure what to call these) supersetted with hammer curls 3x10
Hanging leg/knee raises 3x20

Since this was my first week back after taking a little over a week off from all exercise, I've been having increased DOMS, which is to be expected. Wyked is definitely helping me work through them and getting me back to where I was before the break. There was a significant increase in my deadlifts today (Thursday) since leg day (Monday).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bumped up the dose to 3 scoops. Definitely felt the increase in energy, but no light-headedness or jitters. Also, most pre-workouts that give me this level of intensity have me sweating like a pig. I didn't experience any extensive sweating on top of what is normal from my workout alone.

Today's workout was back and biceps:

Pullups 10,10,10,8
Deadlift 10,8,8,5
Bentover barbell rows 3x10
Seated row 3x10
Bicep curls (21s) 3x21
Low pulley rope rows (wasn't quite sure what to call these) supersetted with hammer curls 3x10
Hanging leg/knee raises 3x20

Since this was my first week back after taking a little over a week off from all exercise, I've been having increased DOMS, which is to be expected. Wyked is definitely helping me work through them and getting me back to where I was before the break. There was a significant increase in my deadlifts today (Thursday) since leg day (Monday).
3 scoops is my sweet spot-btw, 3 scoops makes me sweat-alot, lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 scoops is my sweet spot-btw, 3 scoops makes me sweat-alot, lol.
3 scoops seems to do the trick for me too. I know I'm doing something right when I'm sweating...just don't like leaving a puddle on the bench:p

Today was a cardio day but I did one scoop mixed with BCAA and powerade zero as a midday pick-me-up and trying to get through these DOMS.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've definitely found that 3 scoops is the sweetspot for me. Drank it about a half hour before my workout and was pumped the entire time as I took full advantage of an empty gym thanks to it being a Sunday night and the Bulls game was on.

Workout was as follows:

Barbell delt press 3x12

Dips (V shaped bar...parallel is later in the week...I also switch which way I am facing between sets to hit the triceps and chest from different angles) 4x12

Hammer grip pullups supersetted with high pulley curls 3x10 (pullups are to failure; usually about 6-8)

Flyes supersetted with Reverse flyes on machine 3x10

Tricep pulley pushdown supersetted with a bicep pulley curl supersetted with an upright pulley row 4x8

The DOMS from taking a week off have pretty much subsided thanks to Wyked and getting my nutrition back in check. I have the usual DOMS, but that all over feeling of everything being sore has thankfully passed. Now it's onward and upward as I keep going with Wyked and see where it takes me and if the three scoops continues to be enough, but not too much. Still loving the flavor!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The DOMS from taking a week off have pretty much subsided thanks to Wyked and getting my nutrition back in check. I have the usual DOMS, but that all over feeling of everything being sore has thankfully passed. Now it's onward and upward as I keep going with Wyked and see where it takes me and if the three scoops continues to be enough, but not too much. Still loving the flavor!
"Onwards and upwards". I like that! :yup:

~Rosie~

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I think we can all agree that Mondays suck. It seems to be the longest workday of the week, at least for me. I usually get out late, which leads to me getting to the gym late. It also seems to be the busiest night at my gym and often, since it is my leg day, involves me standing and staring at morons doing some of the weirdest exercises ever on the only two squat racks that my gym has until I can finally jump in.

Dead tired driving to the gym from work (+30 miles=hour and a half of Chicago traffic), but thanks to Wyked I was ready to go from the start. Two scoops about a half hour before getting to the gym.

Squats 5x10
Barbell lunges 4x8,8
Leg press, single leg, alternating until failure 50 total per leg
Stepups onto bench holding a 45lb plate in each hand 3x16(8 right foot first, 8 left foot first)
Calf raise 3x7,7,7 (toes pointed inward, toes pointed outward, toes pointed forward)
High pulley cable crunches 3x10

Cardio-wise, this is my most intense lifting workout of the week. So if there is a possibility for feeling like I will pass out, this is it! Yet again though, Wyked comes through with the energy I needed after a long annoying day at work, but not so much as to make me dizzy. I did only go with two scoops, as opposed to the usual three, but will definitely try three scoops next Monday to see how it goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I think we can all agree that Mondays suck. It seems to be the longest workday of the week, at least for me. I usually get out late, which leads to me getting to the gym late. It also seems to be the busiest night at my gym and often, since it is my leg day, involves me standing and staring at morons doing some of the weirdest exercises ever on the only two squat racks that my gym has until I can finally jump in.

Dead tired driving to the gym from work (+30 miles=hour and a half of Chicago traffic), but thanks to Wyked I was ready to go from the start. Two scoops about a half hour before getting to the gym.

Squats 5x10
Barbell lunges 4x8,8
Leg press, single leg, alternating until failure 50 total per leg
Stepups onto bench holding a 45lb plate in each hand 3x16(8 right foot first, 8 left foot first)
High pulley cable crunches 3x10

Cardio-wise, this is my most intense lifting workout of the week. So if there is a possibility for feeling like I will pass out, this is it! Yet again though, Wyked comes through with the energy I needed after a long annoying day at work, but not so much as to make me dizzy. I did only go with two scoops, as opposed to the usual three, but will definitely try three scoops next Monday to see how it goes.
i agree about mondays, but for me it's sunday nights.

btw- i think you will like 3 scoops.:bigok:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was a cardio day and I didn't take any Wyked, but wanted to post an observation. Aside from Wyked, the only supplements that I am taking are ECDY and protein mixed with beta-alanine and BCAA. Wyked is the only new thing I have added and have actually cut out a few supps to see just how well Wyked works.

Anyway, my endurance during my cardio today was through the roof! This is my second week back from taking a full week off from any exercise at all and my strength tends to bounce back rather quickly, but my cardio always seems to take forever to get back to where it was. I beat the crap out of myself today and it felt great! Could all be in my head, but there was definitely something different and I can't discount the affect of Wyked. We'll just have to see how things go on the future cardio days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was a cardio day and I didn't take any Wyked, but wanted to post an observation. Aside from Wyked, the only supplements that I am taking are ECDY and protein mixed with beta-alanine and BCAA. Wyked is the only new thing I have added and have actually cut out a few supps to see just how well Wyked works.

Anyway, my endurance during my cardio today was through the roof! This is my second week back from taking a full week off from any exercise at all and my strength tends to bounce back rather quickly, but my cardio always seems to take forever to get back to where it was. I beat the crap out of myself today and it felt great! Could all be in my head, but there was definitely something different and I can't discount the affect of Wyked. We'll just have to see how things go on the future cardio days.
that's great results. thank you!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of the concept that you're not working out hardcore enough unless you either vomit or at least feel like you are going to. If it happens, it happens, but, in my opinion, should not be the goal of your workout. I wasted the first few years of lifting by going in and just doing my 3x10 of this and 3x10 of that, while never making much progress as far as strength goes. Sure, my body composition changed, but if you're working out for a year and still lifting the same weight you were last year, something needs to change.

That said, the intensity of my workouts are...well, intense. I love feeling like I've actually accomplished something when I am done and put everything I have into it. If I've gone down my list and still feel like I have more left, the little personal trainer in my head is telling me not to even think about walking out yet. And I hate to keep beating a dead horse here by complaining about how tired I am after work to go work out, but...well, I am. Some days are better than others, but most days I require something to boost my energy to get through my workout the way that I want to. I've tried a lot and it is hard to find the right dosage to give the right amount of energy without sides that end up hurting my workout.

Into week two of running Wyked and the three scoop dosage is perfect for me. All energy with no jitters and no adverse stomach issues. Simply loving it!

Workout was as follows:

Flat dumbbell press 12,10,10,8
Dumbbell delt press 12,10,8,10,12 (pyramiding weight up and down)
High pulley flyes 3x8
Low pulley flyes 3x8
Dumbbell shrugs 3x8
Hanging leg raises 3x20
Plank into push up 3x20 ....wasn't sure how to explain these, but found an example on the net: http://www.flatstomachblog.com/2009/02/25/flat-stomach-ripped-triceps-plank-push-exercise/

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan of the concept that you're not working out hardcore enough unless you either vomit or at least feel like you are going to. If it happens, it happens, but, in my opinion, should not be the goal of your workout...

That said, the intensity of my workouts are...well, intense. I love feeling like I've actually accomplished something when I am done and put everything I have into it. If I've gone down my list and still feel like I have more left, the little personal trainer in my head is telling me not to even think about walking out yet. And I hate to keep beating a dead horse here by complaining about how tired I am after work to go work out, but...
I agree with you on the vomiting aspect. My first cycling coach once said to me that "you know you've gone as hard as you can when you puke afterwards." However, I know for a fact that I pushed myself as hard as I could every time I trained for the track, but I never once puked, and never once felt the urge. In fact, I can count the number of times that I have been sick on one hand! The only times I have been sick when training was actually last year, and it happened twice, and the first time I was not even training hard...You can DEFINITELY get in an intense, quality training session (I dislike the term "workout" because that implies to me a recreational lifter or someone not serious about what they are doing; TRAINING on the other hand, is a completely different story) withOUT inducing nausea and vomiting!

~Rosie~

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(I dislike the term "workout" because that implies to me a recreational lifter or someone not serious about what they are doing; TRAINING on the other hand, is a completely different story) withOUT inducing nausea and vomiting!

~Rosie~
Training it is! I definitely "worked out" for the first few years when I had no idea what I was doing. It wasn't really until I tried using a trainer (as shocking as it was to find one working at my gym that knew what the hell they were doing....the trainers at the Ballys that I've been to tend to not look like they actually use the facility) that I truly started training.
Thank you for taking the time to follow:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training it is! I definitely "worked out" for the first few years when I had no idea what I was doing. It wasn't really until I tried using a trainer (as shocking as it was to find one working at my gym that knew what the hell they were doing....the trainers at the Ballys that I've been to tend to not look like they actually use the facility) that I truly started training.
Thank you for taking the time to follow:)
I understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately there are many trainers who ave no business being trainers, a large majority of them people who have never lived the lifestyle at all in their life and just thought it would be fun to get a piece of paper that certifies them :soapbox: If you get a trainer, definitely check more than their "credentials" - look at whether or not they train themselves, what they train for, how they appear physically (since who wants a fat trainer - shows lack of discipline in their own life, lack of training, or lack of knowledge), the example they set, etc.

No worries - as I mentioned in another log late yesterday, if you're logging a product that I love or from a company that I support and stand behind, chances are highly likely that I am following your log, even if I say little or nothing :)

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately there are many trainers who ave no business being trainers, a large majority of them people who have never lived the lifestyle at all in their life and just thought it would be fun to get a piece of paper that certifies them :soapbox: If you get a trainer, definitely check more than their "credentials" - look at whether or not they train themselves, what they train for, how they appear physically (since who wants a fat trainer - shows lack of discipline in their own life, lack of training, or lack of knowledge), the example they set, etc.

No worries - as I mentioned in another log late yesterday, if you're logging a product that I love or from a company that I support and stand behind, chances are highly likely that I am following your log, even if I say little or nothing :)

~Rosie~
I've been saying a whole lot of nothing lately!! :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for following and for the company you rep for making this possible!
we are a new company and wyked is a new product, we appreciate you helping to get the word out on what a good product it is!!!!:bigok:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back and bi training day. I have a pretty sensitive stomach, so it's fairly amazing at this point in running Wyked that it hasn't messed with my stomach at all. I have felt no bloating either which is sometimes a concern with mono. Not all creatine monohydrate is created equal, so, whoever your supply is, please stick with them.

Pullups 10,10,10,8
Deadlift 10,8,8,5
Bentover barbell rows 4x8
Bicep curls 4x12
Hammer strength isolateral high row machine 12,10,8,10,12 (pyramiding weight up and back down....I grip the outside of the bars instead of the handles so that my palms are facing each other...got this tip from a trainer once and it gives a greater range of motion)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we are a new company and wyked is a new product, we appreciate you helping to get the word out on what a good product it is!!!!:bigok:
Make t-shirts and you got a walking billboard right here!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The solubility of Wyked is great, but I noticed that the small black pieces were the last to dissolve. Any idea which ingredient these are?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The solubility of Wyked is great, but I noticed that the small black pieces were the last to dissolve. Any idea which ingredient these are?
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

~Rosie~

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The black particles are the emulsified bitter orange extract. What happens is that the water picks up the synephrine out of it, but the other 80% is insoluable so it just sort of floats in there undissolved.

~Rosie~
Thank you Rosie!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A bit of a messed up schedule this weekend due to it being a holiday weekend here, plus shorter gym hours, but I still got in for my Sunday/empty gym=happy me training.

Three scoops still is doing the trick for me. Intense energy that last throughout my time at the gym without jitters or crashing afterwards.

Clean and press 5x8
Tricep pulley pushdown supersetted with a bicep pulley curl supersetted with an upright pulley row 4x8
Turkish situps 3x16 (8 per arm)
Hanging leg raises 3x20

And I'm off to bed so that I can get another day in before the gym closes early tomorrow for Memorial Day.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate short gym hours. With my work schedule it ain't happing so I joined a 24/7 mega fitness center. It isn't a hardcore gym by any means but it's open everyday! Even when we got hit with all that snow and everything was shut down the gym was still open.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate short gym hours. With my work schedule it ain't happing so I joined a 24/7 mega fitness center. It isn't a hardcore gym by any means but it's open everyday! Even when we got hit with all that snow and everything was shut down the gym was still open.
Sadly I would switch, but Bally owns my soul...it was on the contract. Anywhere else I go, I would have to pay at least double what I do now a month and that is really the only reason.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
An early day today, but yet another empty gym day. I hate to be so negative about the members of my gym, but I swear some days I waste most of my energy shaking my head at what I see:p Doesn't hurt to see how Wyked works at a different time point in the day though. I wanted to sleep in, but got up and headed over about an hour after breakfast as opposed to my usual training time of 6 or 7ish pm.

Squats 5x10
Barbell lunges 4x8,8
Deadlift 12,10,8,8,5,3 (increasing weight)
Leg press 3x10

Wyked got me going in the morning which is not a small task. Plus I didn't crash later in the afternoon as I have with other pre-workout drinks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
An early day today, but yet another empty gym day. I hate to be so negative about the members of my gym, but I swear some days I waste most of my energy shaking my head at what I see:p Doesn't hurt to see how Wyked works at a different time point in the day though. I wanted to sleep in, but got up and headed over about an hour after breakfast as opposed to my usual training time of 6 or 7ish pm.

Squats 5x10
Barbell lunges 4x8,8
Deadlift 12,10,8,8,5,3 (increasing weight)
Leg press 3x10

Wyked got me going in the morning which is not a small task. Plus I didn't crash later in the afternoon as I have with other pre-workout drinks.
2 things i have noticed about wyked-effects don't diminish and no crash.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High pulley flyes 3x8
Low pulley flyes 3x8
Dumbbell shrugs 3x8
Hanging leg raises 3x20
Plank into push up 3x20

I hate summer time in Chicago. I've been here 35 years and always have. Why? Because spring time in Chicago lasts about a weekend before we go from wicked winter into hot and humid summer. I just don't deal well with heat, although it isn't so much the heat as it is the humidity. So why all this random complaining? Because if there is a time when a pre-workout drink is going to upset my stomach, it is during the hot, humid summer days (and yes I know it isn't officially summer yet, but nobody told the weather:p ). I have yet to have Wyked upset my stomach at all. No nausea or gas that I have experienced with other products and I have a pretty sensitive stomach, so it's quite easy to have something disrupt my workout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the Chicago land area too. I hate summer... I hate sweating unless there's a dumbbell in my hand. 75 and up is to hot to be the police! I feel for our troops over sea!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
High pulley flyes 3x8
Low pulley flyes 3x8
Dumbbell shrugs 3x8
Hanging leg raises 3x20
Plank into push up 3x20

I hate summer time in Chicago. I've been here 35 years and always have. Why? Because spring time in Chicago lasts about a weekend before we go from wicked winter into hot and humid summer. I just don't deal well with heat, although it isn't so much the heat as it is the humidity. So why all this random complaining? Because if there is a time when a pre-workout drink is going to upset my stomach, it is during the hot, humid summer days (and yes I know it isn't officially summer yet, but nobody told the weather:p ). I have yet to have Wyked upset my stomach at all. No nausea or gas that I have experienced with other products and I have a pretty sensitive stomach, so it's quite easy to have something disrupt my workout.
about the same weather here, i will say though that wyked will make you sweat, lol.:amish:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
about the same weather here, i will say though that wyked will make you sweat, lol.:amish:
Yeah it does! I just ran four miles out side and with 4 scoops of wyked it was a breeze. That was my last serving until my next arrive

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate the Chicago land area too. I hate summer... I hate sweating unless there's a dumbbell in my hand. 75 and up is to hot to be the police! I feel for our troops over sea!!
I get pissy and crank up the AC when it hits 65. I basically only roll down my window to pay tolls lol. The humidity is just such a killer. Walking outside and immediately feeling like I need another shower...not a big fan.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pullups 10,10,10,8
Deadlift 10,8,8,5,3
Bentover barbell rows 4x8
Seated rows 3x10
Preacher curls 3x24 (increasing weight every 3rd curl for first 12, then decreasing weight every 3rd curl for last 12)

Wyked continues to come through for me. I'm still using 3 scoops, but may boost it up to 4 on Sunday and see how it goes.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get pissy and crank up the AC when it hits 65. I basically only roll down my window to pay tolls lol. The humidity is just such a killer. Walking outside and immediately feeling like I need another shower...not a big fan.
I know exactly what your talking about, it is the same way here in Jersey.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am as big a stimhead as there is, and i've only gone 4 scoops twice. 3 seems to be my sweet spot-besides the difference between 3 and 4 is slight, and not worth using up the product that much quicker, imo. but everyone needs to try for themself, let us know how it goes!:amish:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to stay at three scoops because as a pre-workout stim, it continues to work well for me and there is no reason to test my limits and possibly get jittery and ruin my time at the gym. Basically if it's not broke, don't fix it. That said, I do like to see how supps play well with others, so I did add a gram of beta-alanine to it because I haven't been getting that notorious beta-alanine tingling sensation when taking it. This doesn't mean that it doesn't already have enough, but I was curious and seemed to have gotten a little bit better of a result. I also added some BCAA to see how things went. I considered adding extra DAA to it, but will hold off messing with the actual product too much until maybe the last few days that I can get out of the container.

Barbell flat-bench press supersetted with barbell bent over rows 4x8,8
Incline barbell press supersetted with lat pulldowns 4x8,8
Dumbbell delt press 12,10,8,8 (increasing weight)
Dips (V shaped bar...switch which way I am facing between sets to hit the triceps and chest from different angles) 4x12
Front delt plate raises 4x10
Turkish situps 3x16 (8 per arm)
Hanging leg raises 3x20