Estrogen Blocker / Test Booster

DaltonW

Awards
I recently ended a cycle of Dark Cyde Sledge prohormone, and it worked a little bit, i could definitely feel myself getting stronger, but i don't think it worked as well as it should have. Either way, I need to get a estrogen blocker and testosterone booster, to make sure i don't get gyno and get rid of the little i had from a year ago when i didn't take it.

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not i apologize. Please give me your opinions on the best and where to get them from. Thank you!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
formadrol extreme by lg sciences is a good eostrogen blocker. Its on sale at the moment too. Just search around.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently ended a cycle of Dark Cyde Sledge prohormone, and it worked a little bit, i could definitely feel myself getting stronger, but i don't think it worked as well as it should have. Either way, I need to get a estrogen blocker and testosterone booster, to make sure i don't get gyno and get rid of the little i had from a year ago when i didn't take it.

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not i apologize. Please give me your opinions on the best and where to get them from. Thank you!
Look at Erase - it is a natural Testosterone booster that has AI properties. Great product!

~Rosie~

jamieruggiero

Awards
I like Erase by PES, so far it is doing good for me, some believe it helps with dropping CORTISOL levels as well.