Estrogen Blocker / Test Booster

1. Estrogen Blocker / Test Booster

I recently ended a cycle of Dark Cyde Sledge prohormone, and it worked a little bit, i could definitely feel myself getting stronger, but i don't think it worked as well as it should have. Either way, I need to get a estrogen blocker and testosterone booster, to make sure i don't get gyno and get rid of the little i had from a year ago when i didn't take it.

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not i apologize. Please give me your opinions on the best and where to get them from. Thank you!

2. formadrol extreme by lg sciences is a good eostrogen blocker. Its on sale at the moment too. Just search around.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DaltonW View Post
    I recently ended a cycle of Dark Cyde Sledge prohormone, and it worked a little bit, i could definitely feel myself getting stronger, but i don't think it worked as well as it should have. Either way, I need to get a estrogen blocker and testosterone booster, to make sure i don't get gyno and get rid of the little i had from a year ago when i didn't take it.

I hope this is the right forum for this, if not i apologize. Please give me your opinions on the best and where to get them from. Thank you!
    Look at Erase - it is a natural Testosterone booster that has AI properties. Great product!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. I like Erase by PES, so far it is doing good for me, some believe it helps with dropping CORTISOL levels as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Best Natural Test booster/Anti Estrogen
    By zwilliby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:49 PM
  3. Best Test booster Estro blocker STaCK
    By hugry4more in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:41 AM
  4. PCT estrogen blocker for Test, HGH, & Methyl