Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SPONSORED LOG

Thank you Taurus Nutrition for choosing me to run the beta as well as the WYKED which I have been thoroughly enjoying so far.

Hey everyone, I am going to continue with the WYKED Log I have been running here. I will also be beta testing Taurus Nutritions new progestin which I have referred to above as TNP. Along with testing this I will continue to comment on my progress with the Lean Gains Intermittent Fasting Protocol way of eating. My goal is a rapid recomp, with slightly more focus on fat loss.

I received my bottle of the TNP last night when I got home and I had a dead lift workout to do. So I took 2 doses of it and did a few things for about 30 minutes and then went to the garage to start my Trap Bar Dead Lifts. I have just recently taken up the goal of achieving 405x20 on Trap Bar Dead Lifts over the course of the next year. I did 305x20 last night without any issue at all. I know I could jump ahead and get 325-335 for 20 but I am trying to make several small increases and adaptation points to allow for more growth instead of going straight after maximum strength gains which would shortchange the amount of muscle mass I could add as I work up to the goal. I am also working on grip strength so as much as possible I will only use a raw grip with either chalk or rosin to keep hands dry. By rosin I am talking about the bags pitchers use to keep hands dry while pitching. My gym does not allow chalk so I have been using rosin and it works GREAT and makes much less mess.

TRAINING - Current training is 1 compound exercise per body part with 3-4 sets each in an Upper Body / Lower Body Split. Tues - Thurs - Sat are lifting days so the alternation is set up so that each week I will work either upper or lower body 2 times and the following week it will get worked once. I am currently doing 12 reps at an approximate 2-1-2 tempo. The only exercise I am not doing this with are Trap Bar Dead Lifts which is explained above and Calve work which is pretty much not needed other than to get blood into the muscle. My calves are already large. Oh and abs which I vary what I do for them.

Normal Routines -
Upper Body -
Bench 4 sets, Chin Grip Pull Downs 4 sets, Military Press 3 sets, EZ Bar Curls - 1 set, Weighted Dips - 1 set, L-Fly 2 sets for external rotator cuff work.

Lower Body -
Leg press - 4 sets, Calves - 2 Sets, Roman Chair Inverted hangs - 2 sets 2 minute hangs each to elongate my spine and increase circulation to the discs and connective tissue.
(These are done same day but during a separate workout since I do them in my garage.)
Trap Bar Deads - I do a few warm ups and 1 Rest Pause set of 20 reps. Incline Shrugs - 2 sets to work the retracting muscles of the shoulder girdle not hiw with the Lat Pull downs. Even though not lower body they fit here better since all the other musculature is worked staicly during the dead lifts which should allow for more recovery than if done on an upper body day.

DIET - Lean Gains Intermittent Fasting Protocol - 16 hour fasting and 8 hour feeding window daily. Carbs are higher and fats are lower on lifting days the opposite holds true on cardio / rest days. I do not always follow this completely as some rest days I will wait to eat until I feel like it often extending the fast sometimes to the point I only have an evening meal on rest days. Research has actually shown that metabolism shift to muscle catabolism and slower metabolism takes more than 2 days of strict fasting to occur. Resting Day Highest Caloric intake 1800 cals, Lifting Days right at 2800 calories.

Alcohol and other lifestyle activities - I drink a drink occasionally when I get home and will also have a few drinks socially on occasion. According to Taurus Nutrition this should be a mild PH so I will not change this behavior and instead will take support supps to allow me the freedom to enjoy life. Too many social events and what not to stress myself out over a mild PH. You will also not see me saying I went to a barbecue and had a protein shake or anything like that. I am not getting ready for competition and am not going to be obsessively restrictive on my diet. Lean Gains actually provides a decent amount of leniency while still providing great results so this is not a concern for me so long as I keep it in check and my overall goal to continue to get leaner.

Current Weight is about 195 - I weighed myself fasted this morning and it says 195 but the scale would not completely true up at zero, it was a hair off when on Zero and not sure what that means on the triple beam scale. This morning my abs were looking pretty decent. Not wow but not sloppy either. I will take some pics soon. Not right now because I just ate a big meal with the wife and had a couple drinks so I am a little bit full to be taking any shots that would show my physique accurately. I will take some body fat measurements probably in the next few days and post them as well. I am around 10%, all my extremities are extremely lean, and vascularity is good as well. My abs are visible but not distinct at the moment but then again I am quite hard on myself so when i take pics here real soon you can see for yourself.

DOSING PROTOCOL - for the WYKED my standard dose is 1.5 scoops and I have been enjoying that. I have recently found out that the beta progestin is currently double dosed ;) according to Taurus Nutrition so that the testers can experience the product as most users will by drastically increasing the recommended doses. So I will be running as requested. The beta is 1ML of sublingual progestin 4 times a day spaced out as evenly as possible during waking hours.

Last night I took 4 doses in a 6 hour time frame. Yes I know that is a bit much, but I was not going to wait to start and I wanted to get in a full days worth of dosing so I wasn't taking a half day at then end of the run.

First Impressions of TNP - Obviously not much to go on right now. However this morning I did get a bit snappy with my wife and kids due to some miscommunication and although I did not get completely out of hand I did find myself angrier and more intense than I would have been normally. I am not one to "rage" from things but becoming testy and aggressive happens when androgens are a bit higher than normal until I get used to them. I am thinking this may be the case here.

Other Supplements being used - Organ Shield By Purus - Dexaprine for thermo and appetite suppression on my low calorie days and a homemade mix of berberine, Na-RALA, and Cinnamon as a GDA on lifting / higher calorie days. I also take an l-glutamine and amino acid mixture before fasted workouts and ever few hours there after until I truly break my fast around lunch time.

PCT - As of right now I do not have my pct set in stone. I have some test boosters and what not in my stash, but am kind of hoping that Taurus will take full advantage of this log and toss me some of their DA-HCG to run. Either with it and after as Eric mentioned in another thread that he thought one may not even need a pct if they ran DA-HCG during a mild PH cycle. If not then just to run in PCT. Seems logging them together would be the way to go. Otherwise I will start a new log for my PCT with one of the other test boosting products I currently have in my stash.

Now I have taken the bull by the horns! So watch me ride this Mutha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates and other info.

Start date - 5/12/11 but today is Friday the 13th!!!!
Weighed in this morning 199 lbs, around 10% I will do body fat sometime in the next week.

5-16-11 199.5 Body Fat 9.5, LBM 180.5 lbs, Fat 19 lbs

5-28-11 200 Body Fat 8.4 LBM 183.2 lbs, Fat 16.8 lbs

6/10/11 - 203 lbs 8% BF, LBM - 186.7, Fat - 16.3
Progress 6-10-11 203 lbs.JPG

Well first I want to thank Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to test this product. I will keep my assessment short and sweet. Well for me anyway. ;)

If you are familiar with my reviews I do not assign numbers to characteristics. The supplement market is far to volatile and dynamic for numbers to hold up. I will basically go through some of that characteristics and list my thoughts on them.

Lean Body Mass - I have to admit that this really accelled here. Considering how the product felt, I would have never guessed I would gain 6.7 lbs of LBM in a month.

Mood - I noticed some very minor Alpha Male and aggression at first but then I leveled off. About halfway through Alpha Male was gone completely for me.

Strength - The strength on this was more in line with me getting stronger because my muscles were bigger, but not stronger just because of the androgen levels. I would say this is WAY more anabolic than it is Androgenic. Might even recommend running a DHEA product with it during longer runs to keep the alpha male feel and libido high.

Fat Burning - I would say this is nuetral. In other words no increase that was not explained by diet. When I ate big I held water and looked bloated when I didn't I cleaned up easily.

Libido - I had surges of libido enhancement but not any overall nonstop type libido. A little over halfway through I started to lose interest in sex. I could still be easily turned on if it came to it but wasn't sitting around horny like normal.

HPTA - Did not get tested before or after only giving anectdotal feedback. I would say that this caused minimal shut down. As I mentioned with libido it was not as high as normal, alpha male was gone, and my testicles were noticeably a little bit smaller starting somewhere around the 2.5 to 3 week mark. I think for a 1 month cycle a good over the counter PCT would probably suffice. However going anything over that might find you requiring a SERM of some sort.

Sides - Honestly there were not many other than the percieved slight shutdown and the known sides that go along with that. If blood pressure increased it was only slightly but never anything I noticed. Urine always had a slight yellow tint, not really any other sides to mention.

Overall Experience and Opinion

This was a great run. I started off not noticing to much going by feel and was a little worried that there may not be too much to this product. By the end of the second week I could see some definite improvement and was pleasantly surprised that I had already gained some LBM while losing fat. I enjoyed a few long weekends and higher calories after this point, my weight jumped up holding a lot of water and glycogen, but not adding any fat. I spent the last week cleaning that extra water and what not off to end up 203 coming up from 199, that is a total of 4 lbs on the scale but I also lost 2.8 lbs of fat. Leaving me with a total gain of 6.8 lbs LBM over the 4 weeks.

If I were to compare this product for mass ability I would put it with Epi, however as far as sides go I would put this in a mild category. I would definitely recommend that you commence production of this product or move to the next stage of testing for sure.

Stats:
5/12/11 - 199 9.6% LBM 179.85, Fat 19.15
5/28/11 - 200 8.4% LBM 183.28, Fat 16.72
6/10/11 - 203 8% LBM 186.7, Fat 16.3

View attachment 38522

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subdizzled!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EXCELLENT! So now I don't have to send you an invite. LOL
I sensed an epic log being made...i was drawn like a moth to light!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see what this can do for you! Looking forward to the great discussions!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeehaw...ride em cowboy!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching this one buddy. Everytime Im getting a little down, you offer great advice.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally SUBd Bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for sure Kleen!! Wouldn't miss it brudda..;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sensed an epic log being made...i was drawn like a moth to light!
Okay just don't keep ramming me like one. I have seen your squat numbers and have no interest in being in a wheel chair.
I sort of felt that way in the bathroom this afternoon after having waffle house for breakfast.
LMAO, Well I hope this one was as epic as that one probably was!!!!
Let's see what this can do for you! Looking forward to the great discussions!
Me too!
Yeehaw...ride em cowboy!
I got my Spurs we will kick it into high gear!
In on this with you Kleen
Good deal thanks Brother!
Watching this one buddy. Everytime Im getting a little down, you offer great advice.
Glad to have you Johnny, I hope that IF treats you as well as it has me. I think you will love it. Missed you in my logs too!
Totally SUBd Bro!
Glad to have your Sir!
I'm in for sure Kleen!! Wouldn't miss it brudda..;)
It should definitely be a fun ride. I expect to be one awesome looking Hombe when this is done and the crowd will chant TORO! TORO! TORO!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very witty title to the thread, lol-props!!!:yup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 hours in and I am post 1 million already, here and ready for some bada** Kleen logging!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
very witty title to the thread, lol-props!!!:yup:
Thanks T! I knew you would like that.
Here we go!!
It should be a fun ride!
2 hours in and I am post 1 million already, here and ready for some bada** Kleen logging!
Lets do this!

I want to go lift now!!!! Instead I will go take dose # 3 for the day. 1st was 4:30AM, then 9:30AM, and now 4:15 and will take another around 9 again.

Oh Yeah I did cardio this morning walking incline on treadmill 45 minutes 467 cals

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Right on Kleen. I picked you for a reason! I know this will be an EPIC log!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right on Kleen. I picked you for a reason! I know this will be an EPIC log!
Thanks WW7! I will do you proud. So I brought it up in another thread, does this need to be converted into an active hormone or is it actually another legal DS that can begin taking action immediately.

Reason I ask is Celc mentioned an urge to go lift today. I also have a strong urge to lift even though it is a cardio day and I have already completed my cardio. I was also more aggressive earlier this morning than typical getting worked up very quickly. I typically feel that 4-7 days into starting an effective test booster and or when I took Dymethazine I felt it the next day. It became stronger the first few days then I acclimated to it. If that is likely here I just want to know if I should make myself on the ready. I guess what it feels like is almost a fight or flight response but to becoming angry or frustrated. Once aware very controllable but I have to be aware. I definitely was not expecting that reaction so it A: had nothing to do with that and I was just a little over stimmed from taking a scoop of WYKED and only doing cardio, or B: is a sign of things to come as in RESULTS! Now 1 scoop of WYKED normally won't get me that speedy and I do 1.5 regularly so I am leaning toward it being related to the progestin.

Also not sure if related but... I woke up about 2-3 hours after falling asleep last night and was sweating. As in when I got back in bed my sheets grossed me out a little... Now I did have a big meal about 1.5 hours prior to bed and my metabolism ramps up with big meals and I can feel it but this was a lot more sweat than I would expect since I have had large meals before bed before. My room was 72 degrees and I have a fan on me at all times so not due to being hot in the room either.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like this is kicking in already. Sounds like Eric came up with the real deal boys!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5-13-11 FDB 195 lbs.jpg

I just didn't feel like waiting tiny bit bloated from meal. Waiting for skin to tighten up around waist line more. You can see a bit of it pooling around the bottom, and kind of looks smooth across my abs since night tight yet. I always have a little loose skin from being chubby. The the fat pockets under pecs will begin to go away soon to show the cut under my chest but unfortunately that is not going to happen until 6-7% for me. Hope I can get in that range in the next 4-6 weeks.

You can see the veins spidering across the inner part of my right biceps if you look closely, loving that. Not complaining about the way I look by the way. Just happen to know my body very well and what minor factors play a role in the way it looks.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock this **** Mr. K, take us for the ride~!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what % BF are you sitting at in that pic?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what % BF are you sitting at in that pic?
I am estimating around 10% hard to tell while skin is tightening up without using calipers. I will test Sunday mmorning more than likely.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool. Man. Its crazy to think you want to be leaner. I mean I know thats what Lean people do..LOL. But man If I was anywhere close to that Id be happy dude.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool. Man. Its crazy to think you want to be leaner. I mean I know thats what Lean people do..LOL. But man If I was anywhere close to that Id be happy dude.
it's the nature of the beast-i bet cutler aint satisfied either.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Kill it bro!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know what your saying. But you know. The thing that is my gaol is like a lean person bulking in winter..LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks WW7! I will do you proud. So I brought it up in another thread, does this need to be converted into an active hormone or is it actually another legal DS that can begin taking action immediately.
:bigok:

The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking big and lean Kleen! Great progress you've made man.

How long are you running the Progestin? You are going to look down right awesome after this I'm thinking ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Hold on tight and don't let go, cowboy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not a lean people... It is a constant battle this was 25 lbs lower than me at my highest weight. I was also carrying more muscle here than I was at the higher weight. I was 244 and 5'8 at my biggest. I can gain 25 lbs in a month if I just eat the things I want in the amounts I want. So you can definitely do this Johnny!

Of course he isn't. You have to be obsessive, and compulsive to be a pro bodybuilder. Not knocking the man. I am compulsive to the max. Just luckily not obsessive.
Subbed!

Kill it bro!
Glad you are here Sir!

Yeah I know what your saying. But you know. The thing that is my gaol is like a lean person bulking in winter..LOL
Yeah the leaner I got the leaner I wanted my set point to be. If I did not have fat pockets under my chest I would probably be fine with walking around at this level most of the time unless cutting for a specific occasion. However honestly getting leaner is working towards a goal and the results are very gratifying. So for me the cut becomes fun as I get my gratification fro the hard work. I probably have 1000-2000 pics of me from my web cam during my first contest prep I was so amazed at how things changed and I finally began to have the body I envied others for before.
Glad to have you Sir!
So is this the one that is natural or the second one he was referring to? Just not sure where that quote came from so not sure when he referred to them.
Looking big and lean Kleen! Great progress you've made man.

How long are you running the Progestin? You are going to look down right awesome after this I'm thinking ;)
It will be a 4 week run, then on to PCT. Still not sure what will be needed during PCT. I would liike to know because I am either going to get some GNRH or run all natty but I need someone to tell me what they think will be required.

Subbed.

Hold on tight and don't let go, cowboy!!

You always find an appropriate pic! Glad to have you here TG. I am wrastle that bad boy down and brand it with KLEEN Approved!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man. You posting that pic made me feel real confident. Thanks again Kleen. You truly are a special breed!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is definitely comfortable in his own skin!!:yup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn man. You posting that pic made me feel real confident. Thanks again Kleen. You truly are a special breed!!!
It has been a process, but it has been a fun one, and I have grown and learned a lot about nutrition, health, hormonal reactions to food and more importantly myself by sticking with it.
He is definitely comfortable in his own skin!!:yup:
Yeah, I try to be. I am proud of how far I have come, and even when I slip I try to keep the damage minimal. I have a pair of 36 waist pants and if I don't fit in my 31-34's and have to go to them then I get onto myself and stop. Carrying a lot of muscle it is hard sometimes to tell when your are gaining too much. Especially with leaner extremeties so I have to have a catch. Something that says hey Chris you have slipped to far. For me it is the need to put those 36's back on. Even then it takes me a minute sometimes to muster the mindset to bring it all back down. Now I am not worried about adding a bunch of bulk so hopefully I can get down to lean enough my lower chest looks good to me and maintain that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 38214

I just didn't feel like waiting tiny bit bloated from meal. Waiting for skin to tighten up around waist line more. You can see a bit of it pooling around the bottom, and kind of looks smooth across my abs since night tight yet. I always have a little loose skin from being chubby. The the fat pockets under pecs will begin to go away soon to show the cut under my chest but unfortunately that is not going to happen until 6-7% for me. Hope I can get in that range in the next 4-6 weeks.

You can see the veins spidering across the inner part of my right biceps if you look closely, loving that. Not complaining about the way I look by the way. Just happen to know my body very well and what minor factors play a role in the way it looks.
better be careful, those forearms are close to being bigger than biceps, popeye.:werd:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 Upper body 5/14/11

Today was my second workout since starting the beta. So far as expected no noticeable increases in strength yet. However I am still increasing in weight as planned. I took 1.5 scoops of WYKED, and my second dose of the beta as part of my pre-workout. Energy was excellent from the WYKED today. I sometimes forget to mix the powders back up before scooping but today I didn't and as usual the difference is noticeable. As far as pump goes even though I was not full of carbs I got one hell of a pump.

12 Reps, 2-0-2 tempo, first 2 exercises 2 warm ups and 2 work sets. Shoulders 1 Warm up and 2 work sets. Arms 1 work set, L - Fly internal and external 2 sets

Reminder I had shoulder surgery 5 months ago so that is why the weights are not as high as normal as well as the slower tempo.

Bench - 115, 155, 175, 175x9.5 - Last workout I only got 11 with 175 this time 12 so an extra rep increase here.

Chin Grip Pull Downs - 90, 120, 135, 140 WHEW 140 was hard this week. I forgot to bring my rosin and had to squeeze so hard to maintain grip it was insane.

Military Press - 65, 105, 105x10 this did not go up this week but as hard as I worked on the first two exercises it doesn't surprise me at all. That and I really just won't take any chances of failing at overhead pressing with my shoulder still recovering.

EZ Bar Curls - 85 - up 5 lbs, really need to get my azz to home depot and buy some chain to make incremental weights.

Dips - Up another 5 lbs, EASY!!! Only issues is the bar digging into my hand toward the end of the set. I may need to get 2 small sections of neoprene to put on the metal to keep it from digging into the bone at the bottom of my palms.

L-Fly internal and external rotation - 12.5, 12.5 this is a 2.5 lb increase. I will be careful increasing these as it cause me a strain going up to fast a few weeks ago. I am at a different gym and the cable crossover her starts at 20 and I thought it was 10 and got in there and knocked a training session out on them and my rotator cuff was sore for a few weeks.

Now Post Workout Meal - Since I have started Lean Gains I have REALLY wanted to visit an Asian Buffet for my post workout meal. Make use of that rice and corn starch!!!! I had 6 bbq grilled chicken sticks 10 oz worth I would guess, about 4 ounces flounder, and about 6 oz worth of pepper steak meat. THEN I went back and got about 2 cups steamed rice, and added in the sauce from the General Tso's Chicken and some hot peppers. THEN I had 2 fried banana's for dessert, and a fortune cookie! Can you say MMMMMMM MMMMMMM GOOD! I would tally the meal somewhere in the 1500 calories. My next two meals will be in the 500-750 calorie range or I will just have one more really big meal.

Now that is how you throw the feed bag down for some anabolic recovery post workout gentlemen! I am filling up as we speak, vascularity is peaking and I am getting a great food pump!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
better be careful, those forearms are close to being bigger than biceps, popeye.:werd:
Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.
must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.
Yes I am blessed in both areas. :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:
calves3 8-30-08.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.
Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!" :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!" :)
LOL....Same here man, Im twice the size of my little brothers. Ones 150, the other like 170lol. I got the big glutes and stuff. i pretty much outsize everyone in my family!!:ntome::ntome:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-you are a master story teller-epic!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am blessed in both areas. :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:
Can't call those things calves, bro. Those are friggin' bulls!! :yup: