KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1555

    Loving this log. Thanks Kleen! Looking forward to the week 2 summary!


  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh I think I should note that perhaps I am starting to see an increase in libido, the last two days there seems to be an increase so maybe I am just starting to notice more of an increase. I will be able to give a definitive answer in another day or two.

    I noticed in some other logs of this Beta that a libido increase has been pretty common.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    I am kinda BIG today...


    Hey everyone I know I took the weekend off of here. I did workout on Saturday although it was later than expected. I also ate pretty much however the hell I wanted this weekend within my 8 hour feeding window a little more. My dad ended up being in town this weekend and we did the family thing a lot. Lots of eating out and desserts we normally wouldn't have. I honestly didn't feel like being a stick in the mud and figured if ever an extra few calories might get put to use it would be now. SO I ate whatever I felt like and had a few drinks.

    As a result of that I had a lot of sweets, a lot of tostada chips, a lot of french fries and a lot of meat. So basically now there is a lot of me. I did not weigh in today because the weight would be so skewed by extra water and what not that it would be ridiculous. I assure you I am a decent amount over 200 lbs right now. I can see the water in my face. Oh well I have a nice clean up day today and by tomorrow I should be able to get a more accurate weight. I would expect it to be up a little. I am also going to wait and do pictures this weekend at the 2 weeks point. That gives a few nice days to really clean up and show the recomp this is doing for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Loving this log. Thanks Kleen! Looking forward to the week 2 summary!
    Well if the 10 day feel is anything to go off of we should be excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I noticed in some other logs of this Beta that a libido increase has been pretty common.
    Yeah at first I wasn't noticing it that much and I think that was due to having been using Bridge for a little bit I was already a little heightened but now I am definitely a lot more randy than I had been this weekend really proved that. I also find myself a little more apt to call people out about things than normal so the aggression is showing up more now as well. I am noticing muscle hardness, vascularity and right now muscle fullness is pretty awesome with all the carbs I took in this weekend. Since I started early on Friday with the cake and what not I ended up with 5 3000+ calorie days this past weekend, so I know my scale weight is going to be up however I have a good feeling as the water falls off that some LBM will be there waiting to be exposed by the end of the week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    subbed, late, but subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  5. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    subbed, late, but subbed
    Welcome Sir! We have been having some fun in here so far. Quick recap, 10 days in, leaner than when I started and assuming a weight increase but will find out tomorrow. I want to give the weekend refeed some time to drain some water since I was pretty loose on my diet this weekend. Sex drive started increasinf Friday of last week for me and I am really enjoying this so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Welcome Sir! We have been having some fun in here so far. Quick recap, 10 days in, leaner than when I started and assuming a weight increase but will find out tomorrow. I want to give the weekend refeed some time to drain some water since I was pretty loose on my diet this weekend. Sex drive started increasinf Friday of last week for me and I am really enjoying this so far.
    i was hoping day 10 would show decent results.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  7. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Welcome Sir! We have been having some fun in here so far. Quick recap, 10 days in, leaner than when I started and assuming a weight increase but will find out tomorrow. I want to give the weekend refeed some time to drain some water since I was pretty loose on my diet this weekend. Sex drive started increasinf Friday of last week for me and I am really enjoying this so far.
    Thanks for the recap and welcome Kleen. I'll be watching closely.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  8. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5373

    Hey Kleen! How did i miss this. I'm here now, any idea what this is similar to, I think I seen you mention a light PH?

  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Well I never had the chance to use it but everyone seems to be comparing it to MMV2 which was Stanadrol, and Androhard basically. However Eric at Taurus mentioned Boldione which would be more like Eq-Plex or 1-4ADD from AMS either way both have the ability to add some extra mass while really helping to lean out. I am getting a very nice recomp effect. Although we shall see when I weigh myself tomorrow the loose eating over the weekend may have added a little size. I gave myself a day to kind of let some of the water run off but expect I am going to be holding over 200 lbs tomorrow morning. We shall see. Right now the prognosis is looking very good for a larger me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  10. Advanced Member
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    25501

    Hey Kleen you really need to get some DA-HCG I bet this mixed with what you are doing now would be EPIC. I am doing Wyked and DA and just the energy and Sex drive jump are insane.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  11. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I never had the chance to use it but everyone seems to be comparing it to MMV2 which was Stanadrol, and Androhard basically. However Eric at Taurus mentioned Boldione which would be more like Eq-Plex or 1-4ADD from AMS either way both have the ability to add some extra mass while really helping to lean out. I am getting a very nice recomp effect. Although we shall see when I weigh myself tomorrow the loose eating over the weekend may have added a little size. I gave myself a day to kind of let some of the water run off but expect I am going to be holding over 200 lbs tomorrow morning. We shall see. Right now the prognosis is looking very good for a larger me.
    Good to hear it seems to be working this short of a time in. How long are you running this for?

    Its a bit too early in my opinion to know if strength has gone up. Good form is crucial at this time as you already probably know because strength will soon go up I am guessing if it has not already.

    Is Eric coming out with a boldione product similar to 14ad?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good to hear it seems to be working this short of a time in. How long are you running this for?

    Its a bit too early in my opinion to know if strength has gone up. Good form is crucial at this time as you already probably know because strength will soon go up I am guessing if it has not already.

    Is Eric coming out with a boldione product similar to 14ad?
    He actually just compared this one to that type of gains expectation. He has another one coming out that is supposed to be more of a mass gaining product that is going to be very low on the androgen side of things.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  13. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Day 12 - 5/24/11 - Upper Body


    Okay so I weighed in today and as I expected I am up over 200 lbs. I have not dropped all of the water as of yet but I weighed in this morning at 203 lbs. Starting weight was 199 however I am holding some water from this weekends food fest. Going by the way I look right now I would say that I have about 1.5-2 lbs of extra water to drop from this past weekend. If that is the case then I am up 2-2.5 lbs. I will work over the next 2 weeks to drop more body fat and see if I can stay near 200 lbs.

    So it seems a slight strength increase has shown up. I will detail as I go through my workout but I think I increased on every lift, including the ones I was getting stagnant on.

    Tempo same as usual about 2-0-2 not counting just keeping the pace slow and steady.

    Bench - 115, 155, 180, 180x10 - This is one of the most noticeable increases in weight since I was having some issue at 175. I bumped it up to 180 got my 12 then hit 10 on the second set. Last workout I hit 175x12 then 175x11 so that was nice. I could have even gone beyond 12 reps on 180 this time so I am expecting another increase next workout.

    Chin Grip Lat Pull Down - 90, 120, 145, 150 - 5 lb increase as planned however 150 felt lighter than 145 did last time.

    Military Press - 65x8, 110, 110x10 plus 5 lbs this was another one I did't expect to see a successful increase. However I was able to get all the reps with the increased weight and got the same amount of reps on the second set.

    EZ Curl - 90 5 lb increase here.

    Dips - BW + 50, and with my body weight being higher it is even more of an increase. However felt great, it was not too hard at all.

    L- Fly internal and external rotation - 12.5, 12.5

    So to recap I went up on a couple of the exercises I had been struggling with for a few workouts. I am currently 203 which is 4 lbs heavier than starting although I am holding some water from high carbs and sodium intake over the weekend. Libido started kicking in this past weekend. Not too much on the Alpha Male thing. I have had a few moments where I felt a need to call people out that typically I may not say something. Other than that not a bunch, I don't walk into a room and feel like I command attention which is how I feel when my Alpha Male factor is in high gear.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  14. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He actually just compared this one to that type of gains expectation. He has another one coming out that is supposed to be more of a mass gaining product that is going to be very low on the androgen side of things.

    Sounds interesting? Would you say it would be a "wet gain"?

    Meaning if it is combined with something like Aromasin you could put on lean mass without the aggression? Just thinking out loud on this one.


    Bad ass workout BTW. You recovery is focking amazing Chris. Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  15. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Nice that you put on a few lbs of LBM I assume. How do you think your BF is? Still dropping at about the same rate or has it increased since starting the progestin?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    glad to see some strength increases happening.

    btw-that blows the mmv2 comparison....no water weight on the mmv2.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  17. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to see some strength increases happening.

    x2!

    Keep up the good work.



    I have to say thank you very much MrKleen, because if it wasn't for you posting the LG diet I wouldn't have given it a go and thus far I'm getting amazing results.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    x2!

    Keep up the good work.



    I have to say thank you very much MrKleen, because if it wasn't for you posting the LG diet I wouldn't have given it a go and thus far I'm getting amazing results.
    Ditto ... lean gains is the most amazing thing I have seen in 25 years...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Sounds interesting? Would you say it would be a "wet gain"?

    Meaning if it is combined with something like Aromasin you could put on lean mass without the aggression? Just thinking out loud on this one.


    Bad ass workout BTW. You recovery is focking amazing Chris. Amazing.
    I was kind of thinking the new one might be a wet gain. I would not call this one a wet gain. I ate a lot of tortilla chips and salsa, had some ice cream and a whole lot of carbs so I was just really full and due to the extra salt was holding water.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice that you put on a few lbs of LBM I assume. How do you think your BF is? Still dropping at about the same rate or has it increased since starting the progestin?
    Going by what I was looking at in the mirror last night and this morning I think it is cruising along about the same, or the LBM is rising quickly enough that I can say I am leaning out as quickly. I haven't weighed myself but the water from the weekend has come off and I look good even through this mat of fur I am sporting right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to see some strength increases happening.

    btw-that blows the mmv2 comparison....no water weight on the mmv2.
    I don't attribute it to the progestin though. With the obscenity that I threw at my body this past weekend being bloated was an inevitability regardless of anything I could have been on. The fact that I did not increase my water intake to flush and have not spent much time in the sauna. Also not doing as much cardio this week and have already dropped the water weight tells me that this is not making me hold any water. I wouldn't say it has a major flushing effect either. Really, there is no effect on water retention from what I can tell so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    x2!

    Keep up the good work.



    I have to say thank you very much MrKleen, because if it wasn't for you posting the LG diet I wouldn't have given it a go and thus far I'm getting amazing results.
    Thanks JD!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ditto ... lean gains is the most amazing thing I have seen in 25 years...
    Really guys, I just took a leap of faith with it after reading and the ease and effectiveness of it as well as additional freedoms in food choices... Well I just had to shout from the roof tops and let anyone I could know how awesome it has been for me. The entire Intermittent Fasting thing is awesome to me now. The more I read and what not the more I understand and love the idea. I tend to fast longer on my burn days, and eat less and then have a little more on my heavy days or do like I have the past two weekends and use them as both higher calories days. I think to really cut this up though I have to curb the weekends a bit. Although it is great for recomp so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Really guys, I just took a leap of faith with it after reading and the ease and effectiveness of it as well as additional freedoms in food choices... Well I just had to shout from the roof tops and let anyone I could know how awesome it has been for me. The entire Intermittent Fasting thing is awesome to me now. The more I read and what not the more I understand and love the idea. I tend to fast longer on my burn days, and eat less and then have a little more on my heavy days or do like I have the past two weekends and use them as both higher calories days. I think to really cut this up though I have to curb the weekends a bit. Although it is great for recomp so far.
    This will come with my first adjustment, if it's even necessary. I am doing so well at my current cal count of avg. 2650 that I don't even know that any adjustments will need to be made... this is so awesome!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Yeah keep adding LBM and the maintenance cals go up while you lean up so effectively the same cals become a deficit in a true recomp to cut that would be the ideal. Curious to see how it all works out. I like doing the shorter one because then I can still have 100 grams of carbs during my fast breaking meal, and another 50 or so in my second meal. I have a basic guideline of about 150 grams carbs on non training days. I could go lower but I don't see the reason to right now. Since not in a huge hurry I am trying to see just how "lean"ient I can be here while still dropping fat successfully.

    Man that Dexaprine is a Godsend! Here we are coming up on noon and I am not even thinking about food. Not even a concern at this point. I will be going for a walk here in a little bit then will eat afterwards. Taking second dose for the day of the progestin now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  22. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    140359

    Arrow


    In order to not clutter your log, I started this thread if you don't mind brotha:

    Kleen Routine Q&A

    Thanks in advance

  23. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    In order to not clutter your log, I started this thread if you don't mind brotha:

    Kleen Routine Q&A

    Thanks in advance
    Not at all!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah keep adding LBM and the maintenance cals go up while you lean up so effectively the same cals become a deficit in a true recomp to cut that would be the ideal. Curious to see how it all works out. I like doing the shorter one because then I can still have 100 grams of carbs during my fast breaking meal, and another 50 or so in my second meal. I have a basic guideline of about 150 grams carbs on non training days. I could go lower but I don't see the reason to right now. Since not in a huge hurry I am trying to see just how "lean"ient I can be here while still dropping fat successfully.

    Man that Dexaprine is a Godsend! Here we are coming up on noon and I am not even thinking about food. Not even a concern at this point. I will be going for a walk here in a little bit then will eat afterwards. Taking second dose for the day of the progestin now.
    if you are having success at 150 carbs, why not? when results start to play out then you can adjust.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  25. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you are having success at 150 carbs, why not? when results start to play out then you can adjust.
    I used to be of the opinion that if doing it a certain way helped then going to the extreme was even better including with diet. Now I am trying to find the perfect balance between life enjoyment and progress in my physique goals. Right now this is working perfectly. I am in no way unhappy with my progress considering the huge amount of freedom I give myself and still continue to get leaner or more muscular in phases.

    Sometimes I see people continue to restrict things until being unhappy is the only outcome. As if restricting themselves just to prove to themselves or others that they can show that level of dedication and restraint. I save that for competition prep only now. Even then if I know I can get away with a few things then I will.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used to be of the opinion that if doing it a certain way helped then going to the extreme was even better including with diet. Now I am trying to find the perfect balance between life enjoyment and progress in my physique goals. Right now this is working perfectly. I am in no way unhappy with my progress considering the huge amount of freedom I give myself and still continue to get leaner or more muscular in phases.

    Sometimes I see people continue to restrict things until being unhappy is the only outcome. As if restricting themselves just to prove to themselves or others that they can show that level of dedication and restraint. I save that for competition prep only now. Even then if I know I can get away with a few things then I will.
    pretty much my thoughts also. life is too f'ing short-you have to live a little.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    684942

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used to be of the opinion that if doing it a certain way helped then going to the extreme was even better including with diet. Now I am trying to find the perfect balance between life enjoyment and progress in my physique goals. Right now this is working perfectly. I am in no way unhappy with my progress considering the huge amount of freedom I give myself and still continue to get leaner or more muscular in phases.

    Sometimes I see people continue to restrict things until being unhappy is the only outcome. As if restricting themselves just to prove to themselves or others that they can show that level of dedication and restraint. I save that for competition prep only now. Even then if I know I can get away with a few things then I will.
    I think more than anything you can shorten your heavy prep period.. I have used lean gains to get to about 7% (I have dropped more since last pics) and will continue to use it till I plateau and I don't even know if that will ever happen but I have the time to find out. My instinct is that a couple small adjustments in this diet will pretty much take me all they way. The last 3 weeks I will eat very clean.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  28. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Kleen my man....you are becoming quite the celebrity here at AM with helping make Lean Gains take off and become the diet of choice for so many. There are Lean gains logs blowing up all over the place...and for very good reason too!! It works!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  29. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3454

    Agreed....He's definitely become the AM guru!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Day 15 - Lower Body


    Todays lift so far, and a mid week weight update.

    First I want to just update you all on my current physique status. I weight myself this morning fasted and was 200 on the dot. Yesterday was a Burn day. So you can imagine I dropped some weight. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning after a Growth day and see what the difference is. I imagine a decent fluctuation. I am noticeably leaner to me anyway and I am thinking I will probably add 1.5-3 lbs today. I think since the weight will swing both ways I will just go with the median weight and call that my normal weight. Either way 200 and looking leaner still puts me around 1.5 lbs of LBM gained in 15 days. To give you an idea of what my intake looked like yesterday here is what I ate yesterday. I wanted to get in an earlier feeding if possible but work got in the way so I burned fat for a little longer. I would have loved to get in another 600-800 cals in but that just means I have some extra to toss on for my growth day today.

    I fasted until 6:45 PM then I ate
    8.5 oz lean pork loin 50 p, 6 f 0 c
    8 oz chicken breast 48 p, 3 f 0 c
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese 30 p, 0 f, 10 c
    1/2 cup of ranch style beans 6 p , 2.5 f, 20 c
    1 oz of almonds 6 p, 15 f, 6 carbs
    140 grams Protein - 560 cals
    26.5 grams Fat 238.5 cals
    36 carbs - 144 - was not trying to be low intentionally but protein was the focus and then I was just too full to add in whole food carbs.

    Cals for the day 942.5
    60% protien 25% fat, 15% carbs

    Well this morning I went with 2 scoops of Wyked, I really like the added energy between 1.5 and 2 scoops. So I think for the most part during the remainder of the log I will be using 2 scoops on lifting days and probably 1 for cardio. I actually found that I really still wanted to work out after my leg pressing this morning. However I have to save that for my Dead Lifts tonight. I will be going into new territory for my 20 reps. I am going to continue with the adding 10 lbs this week which will put me at 325 for my set of 20. That is gonna be a beast!

    Leg Press - 4p, 12p, 14p +60 lbs, 16 plates = 765lbs x12 - this actually seemed like it may have been easier than last week or exactly the same but definitely was not harder to perform. Last week I stopped at 735 which was the first real work set for this one. A 30 lb increase on the lift did not feel any harder. Now I did say before that I was not reaching my max for the rep range yet. However I don't really feel I got any closer to it this week as far as effort to complete the set goes.

    Calve Machine - 250, 300 Still not challenging but feels good to get blood into them. Although my calves are a tiny bit sore from running outside yesterday at lunch. Have only been walking or occasionally doing some hill sprints so actual running for a distance was a new challenge.

    Speaking of running. My calves and tibial muscle were both getting pretty pumped up during my run. Almost unnaturally so. I thought I might actually end up with a "calve pump" but it subsided when I stopped and walked it out so I kind of doubt that it was a calve pump. However it is definitely worth mentioning. If I get that feeling any where near my lower back with the high rep deads tonight I will be able to give a better assessment of if it was just a pump or an actual side effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pretty much my thoughts also. life is too f'ing short-you have to live a little.
    AMEN! I am done trying to prove I can deny myself things that I want if I don't have to do so. If I can build a muscular and lean physique while HAVING MY CAKE, AND EATING IT TOO, THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM GOING TO DO! Not to do so would make me seem just a little bit .
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think more than anything you can shorten your heavy prep period.. I have used lean gains to get to about 7% (I have dropped more since last pics) and will continue to use it till I plateau and I don't even know if that will ever happen but I have the time to find out. My instinct is that a couple small adjustments in this diet will pretty much take me all they way. The last 3 weeks I will eat very clean.
    For sure. Heck I think you will even have enough time while down below 7% to do several practice runs on peak week while you are lean enough to truly fine tune the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Kleen my man....you are becoming quite the celebrity here at AM with helping make Lean Gains take off and become the diet of choice for so many. There are Lean gains logs blowing up all over the place...and for very good reason too!! It works!!
    Well I just brought it out into the open a little bit more. That is all I can take credit for really. I am definitely pleased that people hold my opinion in high enough regard to give this a shot when it goes against everything we have been told regarding nutrition. That means quite a bit to me. However I just got excited and screamed about it from the roof tops. I am definitely happy that others are taking the chance with it and finding success with it. ssbackwardss has a log that I am definitely going to keep an eye on. He eats very clean and is already nice and lean and is using Lean Gains to add LBM now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  31. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    110762

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    ssbackwardss has a log that I am definitely going to keep an eye on. He eats very clean and is already nice and lean and is using Lean Gains to add LBM now.
    Can you post a link to his log?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    3 scoops of wyked even gets my old ass fired up, lol. i like how you are using the progestin, small but very maintainable gains-hey, getting leaner while adding a little lbm aint a bad thing, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Can you post a link to his log?
    Absolutely! LeanGains Cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    3 scoops of wyked even gets my old ass fired up, lol. i like how you are using the progestin, small but very maintainable gains-hey, getting leaner while adding a little lbm aint a bad thing, imo.
    Definitely not a bad thing at all. In my opinion I look better right now at 200 than I have ever looked at 200 before. My abs seem more defined, vascularity is higher. Things are just going really well for me. I have to give a good amount of credit to the Lean Gains diet but this recent development of new lean mass or what appears to be anyway is definitely from the progestin. If not it is one awesome placebo effect that anyone should hope to replicate.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  34. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    53361

    Definitely not a bad thing at all. In my opinion I look better right now at 200 than I have ever looked at 200 before. My abs seem more defined, vascularity is higher. Things are just going really well for me. I have to give a good amount of credit to the Lean Gains diet but this recent development of new lean mass or what appears to be anyway is definitely from the progestin. If not it is one awesome placebo effect that anyone should hope to replicate. [/quote]

    I am diggin ur body for sure. You work your rear off at the gym! I am jealous. I need to build up to stack 8+ plates each side on leg press.. (turd) And I have to THANK YOU for being my motivator and flippin my flab into some sort of abs. lol. I refuse to diet like you.. You look freaking amazing babe!

  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I am diggin ur body for sure. You work your rear off at the gym! I am jealous. I need to build up to stack 8+ plates each side on leg press.. (turd) And I have to THANK YOU for being my motivator and flippin my flab into some sort of abs. lol. I refuse to diet like you.. You look freaking amazing babe!



    Well there you go guys the lovely lady has spoken. If any of you have seen pics of my wife you would roll your eyes at her mentioning 'her flab"... Her worst feature is probably her taste in men....

    Thanks Hun, doesn't matter how great of a compliment or what any of these guys tell me about my physique... a compliment from you is far better.

    No offense guys, that is my Queen, and you can't adore anyone more than I adore her. Just isn't possible.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post



    Well there you go guys the lovely lady has spoken. If any of you have seen pics of my wife you would roll your eyes at her mentioning 'her flab"... Her worst feature is probably her taste in men....

    Thanks Hun, doesn't matter how great of a compliment or what any of these guys tell me about my physique... a compliment from you is far better.

    No offense guys, that is my Queen, and you can't adore anyone more than I adore her. Just isn't possible.
    hey, what the hell does it matter what guys think-when your woman digs your bod!!!!!!!!!


    GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MRSKLEEN-POST MORE OFTEN!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  37. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,155
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    193997

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AMEN! I am done trying to prove I can deny myself things that I want if I don't have to do so. If I can build a muscular and lean physique while HAVING MY CAKE, AND EATING IT TOO, THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM GOING TO DO! Not to do so would make me seem just a little bit .
    That's been me since forever, LOL, and actually being strict strict and regimented re diet has seen the LEAST progress with my body. Tightening things up a little not, though, more for health reasons and also because I DO want to see what I can do when I AM being a little stricter with everything.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  38. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    989350

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post



    Well there you go guys the lovely lady has spoken. If any of you have seen pics of my wife you would roll your eyes at her mentioning 'her flab"... Her worst feature is probably her taste in men....

    Thanks Hun, doesn't matter how great of a compliment or what any of these guys tell me about my physique... a compliment from you is far better.

    No offense guys, that is my Queen, and you can't adore anyone more than I adore her. Just isn't possible.
    I completely understand holding the wife's compliments in higher regard than anyone else. I know in my situation at home, if the wife says anything about my changes then it is going great, because she normally doesn't say anything even when asked. She does it to keep me humble she says. When she gives a nice compliment out of the blue, its like waving a victory flag!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  39. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    15885

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was kind of thinking the new one might be a wet gain. I would not call this one a wet gain. I ate a lot of tortilla chips and salsa, had some ice cream and a whole lot of carbs so I was just really full and due to the extra salt was holding water.


    Going by what I was looking at in the mirror last night and this morning I think it is cruising along about the same, or the LBM is rising quickly enough that I can say I am leaning out as quickly. I haven't weighed myself but the water from the weekend has come off and I look good even through this mat of fur I am sporting right now.

    I don't attribute it to the progestin though. With the obscenity that I threw at my body this past weekend being bloated was an inevitability regardless of anything I could have been on. The fact that I did not increase my water intake to flush and have not spent much time in the sauna. Also not doing as much cardio this week and have already dropped the water weight tells me that this is not making me hold any water. I wouldn't say it has a major flushing effect either. Really, there is no effect on water retention from what I can tell so far.

    Thanks JD!



    Really guys, I just took a leap of faith with it after reading and the ease and effectiveness of it as well as additional freedoms in food choices... Well I just had to shout from the roof tops and let anyone I could know how awesome it has been for me. The entire Intermittent Fasting thing is awesome to me now. The more I read and what not the more I understand and love the idea. I tend to fast longer on my burn days, and eat less and then have a little more on my heavy days or do like I have the past two weekends and use them as both higher calories days. I think to really cut this up though I have to curb the weekends a bit. Although it is great for recomp so far.

    Good post. This is what I firmly believe. There will always be a 'trend' to notice, but it is more important to listen to your body. It will tell you which direction to head, you just gotta listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  40. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    53361

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, what the hell does it matter what guys think-when your woman digs your bod!!!!!!!!!


    GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MRSKLEEN-POST MORE OFTEN!!!!
    I only get on to check in on my man and my brother. I was adding in my weights and stuff, but it seems that is under maintenance.
    I am very proud of both of them. I didnt realize how hard working out really is, until, i started having awesome results and sore muscles. Then issues on buying new clothes in the juniors section, because women's clothes are too big. lol. That's an awesome feeling. lol

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in