KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I'm with you bro, when I am really getting at it, a perfect week for me is 6 lifting days a week, quick 1hr or less blast it out and go home! My split is...
    Monday - Heavy Legs & calves(like 10-12 sets of 1 exercise usually leg press or hack squat) I would do real squats but hurt my hip flexor back in the day and it isn't worth the pain for the rest of the week.
    Tuesday - Shoulders, traps, & ABs.
    Wednesday - Back & Calves.
    Thursday - Chest & ABs.
    Friday - Light legs & calves (leg extensions, leg curls, all the shaping exercises @ mod. weight higher reps).
    Saturday - Biceps, Triceps, Fore-arms, & ABs.

And that Ladies & Gentlemen is how I do it, right or wrong, I don't know, but I love it and it works for me!!!
    I am running a similar schedule @ 6 days per
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am running a similar schedule @ 6 days per
    How is it working for you?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I have to say you hold onto mass pretty well it seems for such lighter training and being held back from a shoulder injury for so long

that picture is the recent right?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I have to say you hold onto mass pretty well it seems for such lighter training and being held back from a shoulder injury for so long

The date read 05/13/2011 under his picture, I agree he is definitely a beast!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

Chris has been discovering things about how to lift lighter and still gain. I am starting to employ some of those methods and it working pretty good so far and it's a lot less stress on the body. Progression is the key. I had to do something I'm just too banged up...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Very cool. I appreciate the breakdown. The inclusion of DAA is an interesting aspect.
    I may give Wyked a try as well. But for as DAA goes I can't wait to try Athletix Adamantium a shot, the forumla looks pretty awesome. Could be a good stack to try
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I may give Wyked a try as well. But for as DAA goes I can't wait to try Athletix Adamantium a shot, the forumla looks pretty awesome. Could be a good stack to try
    All new Athletix Adamantium... it gives you Wolverine claws so you can slice and dice the chiseled physique of your Dreams!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All new Athletix Adamantium... it gives you Wolverine claws so you can slice and dice the chiseled physique of your Dreams!!!
    aha by the amazing reviews thats what it seems like!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Im here, catching up.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What confuses me is they instruct you to use like a pre-workout and DAA is an ed supp ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Week 1 Review.

A few update here to give and basically an overall review of the first week. I am taking at least 1 scoop of WYKED every day now but Sundays.

First I will give you my little bit of the workout and what not then post my first week review. I did my cardio this morning 446 calories on treadmill. I was sweating like a whore in church. I took a Dexaprine, and 2 Shift to kick my heat into overdriive and it sure worked. I had to wipe my head SEVERAL times during my walk it got to be every minute or two I needed to wipe my face. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Okay now for the first week review I am not going to assign numbers because perspectives change with new higher levels being achieved all the time with in the supplement world.

Libido - I have experience no libido changes as of yet.
    Alpha Male Feeling - So far no more than normal, confidence is up but that has a lot to do with where my physique is at the moment so not sure if coming from the progestin.
    Recovery - I have not been sore in the past few workouts, and I feel I am definitely having an increase in recovery. Workouts have definitely been intense enough.
    Strength - Well my strength is improving, I will not say it is improving at an extremely accelerated pace as of yet but it is increasing slightly above what I think I would be achieving naturally. In 5 days I got 1.5 extra reps before failing at same weight on bench after doing the exact same warm up. So there is definitely some improvement.
    Recomp - Here is where this seems to be the most noticeable to me. I am not for 100% sure I look bigger, but I am definitely getting leaner and I am up almost .5 lb from Monday's weight of 195.5 to a smidge under 200.
    Vascularity - My vascularity has improved but so has my overall leanness so that is to be expected.
    Appetite - I made a decision to eat a little bit more on my Eat Days try to take advantage as I can of the progestin so I can't say for sure but increase in appetite could have also led to that decision subconsciously.

General Comments - I have not notice much of an androgenic side to this so far. I had a momentary snap earlier in the week but I think it was more associated with taking 1.5 scoops of WYKED and being pretty hyped up and not working all of them off during cardio than this because is was a one time thing. I have not had an increase in libido, nor being aggressive. If I notice a drop I will take measures to avoid this drop something to increase test or or free testosterone. I have DAA, and HCGenerate and I am not wanting to get shut down not lose my libido.

All of this leads me to feel this is more anabolic than androgenic as I am recomping a little more quickly than I was before if I just traded 1 lb fat for 1.25 lb of lbm as I feel I did. I will take my body fat test Monday for a more in depth composition analysis.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmmm... I thought this would be more of an androgen but it seems to be quite the opposite. If you start to add mass that will tell the tale quite clearly. Do you get any feelings similar to those from the SuperDMZ or is this a lot milder in comparison (I know the answer just want to make sure). Good to hear about the recomp going on, I plan on getting that going myself next week!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Hmmm... I thought this would be more of an androgen but it seems to be quite the opposite. If you start to add mass that will tell the tale quite clearly. Do you get any feelings similar to those from the SuperDMZ or is this a lot milder in comparison (I know the answer just want to make sure). Good to hear about the recomp going on, I plan on getting that going myself next week!
    Well definitely not. I am taking my support supps though. However no sides so far as far as I can tell.thing and have not had any BP issues to speak of. He compared it to boldione which is a recurser to boldenone and that is anabolic with low androgenic effects. Not non existent but low.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well definitely not. I am taking my support supps though. However no sides so far as far as I can tell.thing and have not had any BP issues to speak of. He compared it to boldione which is a recurser to boldenone and that is anabolic with low androgenic effects. Not non existent but low.
    Odd. At least in my uneducated opinion. Most progestins (old tren ph/percursors...deca.....trenbolo ne) are rather androgenic by nature and give strength and aggression attributes.

Since this TNP is still in beta-testing, I guess a nomenclature of the active coompound is out of the question, eh?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Odd. At least in my uneducated opinion. Most progestins (old tren ph/percursors...deca.....trenbolo ne) are rather androgenic by nature and give strength and aggression attributes.

Since this TNP is still in beta-testing, I guess a nomenclature of the active coompound is out of the question, eh?
    I was taking Bridge before hand so I could have already been at an elevated level and just not be noticing a change. However nothing above that level. The other progestin he has for testing soon is supposed to be very low androgen. Not sure of the nomenclature. Although I believe it was mentioned it was a natural progestin.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I was taking Bridge before hand so I could have already been at an elevated level and just not be noticing a change. However nothing above that level. The other progestin he has for testing soon is supposed to be very low androgen. Not sure of the nomenclature. Although I believe it was mentioned it was a natural progestin.
    I guess the plan is to stack the two so you get a good anabolic kick and some androgenic as well without being super high like with tren/masteron/primo. Until this tests out and people have really good results, I am going to let this sit by the wayside for the moment. Hopefully this does its job for you Chris and you are able to add a little mass and continue to lean up.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

TG - Isn't tren also well known for being used to add mass while keeping fat gain to a minimum? I know people cut and bulk on it, just not sure when it is best used, still an amateur when it comes to things like tren (way too scared to jump into that anytime soon with all the sides I continually read about).
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Hey guys come check out my new eating Challenge (Gone in 60 Seconds part-deuce) on my TRIVIA thread.... REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Recovery - I have not been sore in the past few workouts, and I feel I am definitely having an increase in recovery. Workouts have definitely been intense enough.
    Strength - Well my strength is improving, I will not say it is improving at an extremely accelerated pace as of yet but it is increasing slightly above what I think I would be achieving naturally. In 5 days I got 1.5 extra reps before failing at same weight on bench after doing the exact same warm up. So there is definitely some improvement.
    Recomp - Here is where this seems to be the most noticeable to me. I am not for 100% sure I look bigger, but I am definitely getting leaner and I am up almost .5 lb from Monday's weight of 195.5 to a smidge under 200.
    Definitely be interesting to see how these factors/effects change over your use of the products, Chris. Thanks for the detailed one-week overview

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

TG - Isn't tren also well known for being used to add mass while keeping fat gain to a minimum? I know people cut and bulk on it, just not sure when it is best used, still an amateur when it comes to things like tren (way too scared to jump into that anytime soon with all the sides I continually read about).
    Sure, tren will give mass gains if you take in enough protein. But it won't give the mass that Test gives. But it cannot be matched for pure strength, rage and intensity.

The sides aren't nearly as bad as all that bro-knowledge you've seen on it. Those are those infamous placebo sides that I mention all the time. If they read a horror story, all of a sudden they feel them in their own experience. It's the power of suggestion.

I've ran an 8-weeker of Tren-Suspension and the only negative side for me was slight insomnia. And I stress "slight". I made up for it by taking a cat-nap in the afternoons. The night sweats were noticeable but didn't bother me. Why would some night-sweating keep anyone away from such a wonderful powerful androgen?

That stuff leaned me out like nothing else ever has.
    Tren makes me feel brutal, vicious and downright unstoppable with the weights!!!

Even though I wouldn't recommend it for someone's first rodeo, I don't see any reason why their 3rd or 4th cycle shouldn't include some of the "nectar of the gods."

For a first cycle I recommend the tried and true Test-E only at 500 to 650mgs weekly for 12 weeks.
    For a second cycle I would recommend a Test-Cyp/Deca/D-Bol run.
    Something like this:
    12 WEEKS

Test-Cyp @750mg weekly
    Deca-Durabolin@400mg weekly

First 6 WEEKS
    D-Bol @50mg daily

Then for that third cycle a Test/Tren/oral Winny would rock!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Sure, tren will give mass gains if you take in enough protein. But it won't give the mass that Test gives. But it cannot be matched for pure strength, rage and intensity.

The sides aren't nearly as bad as all that bro-knowledge you've seen on it. Those are those infamous placebo sides that I mention all the time. If they read a horror story, all of a sudden they feel them in their own experience. It's the power of suggestion.

I've ran an 8-weeker of Tren-Suspension and the only negative side for me was slight insomnia. And I stress "slight". I made up for it by taking a cat-nap in the afternoons. The night sweats were noticeable but didn't bother me. Why would some night-sweating keep anyone away from such a wonderful powerful androgen?

That stuff leaned me out like nothing else ever has.
    Tren makes me feel brutal, vicious and downright unstoppable with the weights!!!

Even though I wouldn't recommend it for someone's first rodeo, I don't see any reason why their 3rd or 4th cycle shouldn't include some of the "nectar of the gods."

For a first cycle I recommend the tried and true Test-E only at 500 to 650mgs weekly for 12 weeks.
    For a second cycle I would recommend a Test-Cyp/Deca/D-Bol run.
    Something like this:
    12 WEEKS

Test-Cyp @750mg weekly
    Deca-Durabolin@400mg weekly

First 6 WEEKS
    D-Bol 250mg daily

Then for that third cycle a Test/Tren/oral Winny would rock!!
    TG for the win!!!! You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar. Test only sounds fine to me, easy to do and just need an AI on cycle and you are golden. Eat, sleep, lift, test, repeat... I can do that!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

TG for the win!!!! You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar. Test only sounds fine to me, easy to do and just need an AI on cycle and you are golden. Eat, sleep, lift, test, repeat... I can do that!
    That he is.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Diamond Member

A few update here to give and basically an overall review of the first week. I am taking at least 1 scoop of WYKED every day now but Sundays.

First I will give you my little bit of the workout and what not then post my first week review. I did my cardio this morning 446 calories on treadmill. I was sweating like a whore in church. I took a Dexaprine, and 2 Shift to kick my heat into overdriive and it sure worked. I had to wipe my head SEVERAL times during my walk it got to be every minute or two I needed to wipe my face. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Okay now for the first week review I am not going to assign numbers because perspectives change with new higher levels being achieved all the time with in the supplement world.

Libido - I have experience no libido changes as of yet.
    Alpha Male Feeling - So far no more than normal, confidence is up but that has a lot to do with where my physique is at the moment so not sure if coming from the progestin.
    Vascularity - My vascularity has improved but so has my overall leanness so that is to be expected.
    Appetite - I made a decision to eat a little bit more on my Eat Days try to take advantage as I can of the progestin so I can't say for sure but increase in appetite could have also led to that decision subconsciously.

General Comments - I have not notice much of an androgenic side to this so far. I had a momentary snap earlier in the week but I think it was more associated with taking 1.5 scoops of WYKED and being pretty hyped up and not working all of them off during cardio than this because is was a one time thing. I have not had an increase in libido, nor being aggressive. If I notice a drop I will take measures to avoid this drop something to increase test or or free testosterone. I have DAA, and HCGenerate and I am not wanting to get shut down not lose my libido.

All of this leads me to feel this is more anabolic than androgenic as I am recomping a little more quickly than I was before if I just traded 1 lb fat for 1.25 lb of lbm as I feel I did. I will take my body fat test Monday for a more in depth composition analysis.
    actually that aint to bad for just 7 days. i told celc to watch for day 10.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

What's up bro!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually that aint to bad for just 7 days. i told celc to watch for day 10.
    Nope, I am definitely not complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    What's up bro!
    Zama, how goes it bro. Hard to believe just a short while ago how many people were dogging you about Lean Gains and how many are on the band wagon now. I have been doing it now since February and it is working great for me.

So far this stuff is treating me pretty good. Not overly strong to make me into an over aggressive person or anything but definitely adding muscle while the diet strips the fat.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If Zamaman looks like that at 219, then I wouldn' have questioned the man's tactics.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Zama, how goes it bro. Hard to believe just a short while ago how many people were dogging you about Lean Gains and how many are on the band wagon now. I have been doing it now since February and it is working great for me.

So far this stuff is treating me pretty good. Not overly strong to make me into an over aggressive person or anything but definitely adding muscle while the diet strips the fat.
    Its easy for us all to fall into the trap of believing we need 6 meals a day spread out and if we don't eat every 2-3 hours we will go catabolic. Now all of us doing the lean gains/IF know that not only is it not true, but it is actually more effective in many ways than a traditional diet plan....especially when trying to lean out.

I only wish I knew how great this would be a long time ago when I set my watch to remind me every 2 hours that I needed to eat before I started wasting muscle!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah seriously bro. People were hating on lean gains and my non strict way of dieting. But its good to see people starting to see flexibility is great and can yeild results. Unfortunately I haven't been progressing too much the last few months. Kinda took a break and was drinking alot lol. But I'm back on the horse better than ever. Getting close to some of my PRs. I will probably cut on cycle in 10 weeks or so.

Oh I posted in the lean gains thread but didn't have any real wisdom to offer. You've been doing great work buddy. Your one of the most influential guys on the forum.

Volcom unfortunately I don't look like that at 219. I will have to post a new pic soon but I'm down to 212 or so atm. I would need to drop to kaybe 195 to get back to slight six pack land.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    ...People were hating on lean gains and my non strict way of dieting. But its good to see people starting to see flexibility is great and can yeild results...
    Nothing wrong with "non strict way of dieting", since you should do what works for you, and I am someone who can relate in making progress without strictness of diet - although I should be a lot better, and are making an effort to be for my health. We are all so different, which is a good thing. Just have to remember that.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its easy for us all to fall into the trap of believing we need 6 meals a day spread out and if we don't eat every 2-3 hours we will go catabolic. Now all of us doing the lean gains/IF know that not only is it not true, but it is actually more effective in many ways than a traditional diet plan....especially when trying to lean out.

I only wish I knew how great this would be a long time ago when I set my watch to remind me every 2 hours that I needed to eat before I started wasting muscle!!
    Ya I have to say I'm impressed so far with this diet, Im also only getting in 2000 cals on workout daya and 1700 on non training days.

I'm looking even more forward to see how my body responds once I up cals to more of a recomp LG diet.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Ya I have to say I'm impressed so far with this diet, Im also only getting in 2000 cals on workout daya and 1700 on non training days.

I'm looking even more forward to see how my body responds once I up cals to more of a recomp LG diet.

You and me both. I'll be switching gears myself here in around 4 weeks to go to more of a lean bulk/recomp
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am easily reaping the benefits of leaning out while gaining LBM. On top of that it is definitely agreeing with the progestin run.

Lucky me up at 5AM on Saturday for network maintenance testing and they had to postpone while they figure out some DNS issue. Will be up a lot longer than I was hoping....
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dont feel bad. Im up for some catch up work at the metal shop!

RECOVERBRO

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Dont feel bad. Im up for some catch up work at the metal shop!
    Haha your avatar seems appropriate to me this is a nigtmare. Trying to stay awake to here them say we can get started. UGH! Normally can go back to bed after but we will see this may wake me up all the way...
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That sucks man.LOL/

RECOVERBRO

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    That sucks man.LOL/
    I forsee me passing out here soon and then being woke up by someone saying over the phone, who is that snoring...
  37. Board Sponsor

This is why we do the beta. We will be doing another trial too. Here's why:

Progestin #1 - you are taking sublingually but in all reality it may be better suited for oral. Conversion is higher via oral.

Progestin #2 - was considering oral, but may be better sublingually since it is less dependent on conversion.

Like everything it's a trial and error process to a certain extent.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    This is why we do the beta. We will be doing another trial too. Here's why:

Progestin #1 - you are taking sublingually but in all reality it may be better suited for oral. Conversion is higher via oral.

Progestin #2 - was considering oral, but may be better sublingually since it is less dependent on conversion.

Like everything it's a trial and error process to a certain extent.
    If any indication even after a minute I still have a lot of grit that is not dissolved when I swoosh it around.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I rarely count cals, but give this a shot in the fall though. I usually just read my body and consider my activities when I make meals. I just remembering being starving while going at 1600 cals for a cut, I was miserable with headaches.

My buddy has a cal app on his iphone, he is loving it as he's dropped 5lbs just by watching what he eats. He has a disk injury in his lower back so exercise is not part of his day so he has put on some chubbage.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Oh I think I should note that perhaps I am starting to see an increase in libido, the last two days there seems to be an increase so maybe I am just starting to notice more of an increase. I will be able to give a definitive answer in another day or two.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:20 PM