KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    better be careful, those forearms are close to being bigger than biceps, popeye.
    Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Haha, chinese buffet FTW!

Kill it Kleen!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.
    must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

sorry i'm late kleen!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.
    Yes I am blessed in both areas.
    Name:  calves3 8-30-08.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  68.8 KB
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member

lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.
    Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!"
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!"
    LOL....Same here man, Im twice the size of my little brothers. Ones 150, the other like 170lol. I got the big glutes and stuff. i pretty much outsize everyone in my family!!

RECOVERBRO

9. Diamond Member

lol-you are a master story teller-epic!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Yes I am blessed in both areas.
    Can't call those things calves, bro. Those are friggin' bulls!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow man...them calves are ridiculous!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

In brother! Hope the TNP treats you as well as I'm hoping it well.

Mad calves btw!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

He's got Mad Calves disease...LOL...Im stupid!!!!LOL

RECOVERBRO

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Sick calves Mr. Kleen!

I'm the runt out of my brothers. The youngest is 6'4" and sitting around 290. He's farmboy strong too. Tosses me around like a rag doll.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Senior Member

Loving this log. Great stuff. Keep killing it Kleen!
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Can't call those things calves, bro. Those are friggin' bulls!!
    we would prefer them to be called 'taurus's'!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

subbed...and those are some sick calves!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thanks everyone. They are a gift honestly. I can't take any credit for them don't work them hard or they look stupid big. That is just how they look walking around and cardio. Enjoying my rest day today. Going to consume a large amount of meat here shortly then relax with my lovely wife and a movie. Will do 3 site body fat test tomorrow morning before I go to gym.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am real curious as to what you come up with on BF%. Maybe under 10%?
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Second that!!!

RECOVERBRO

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

He looks under 10% already, I have seen him at around 10% before and this looks a bit leaner and tighter to me...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Day 4 update - Body Fat & corrected body weight.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Second that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    He looks under 10% already, I have seen him at around 10% before and this looks a bit leaner and tighter to me...
    Well Gentlemen, I am about to tell you.

Today was my day for getting my stats in. I got to the gym and luckily they had re-calibrated the scale so it would zero out and I am weighing in at 199.5 which is exactly in line with my weight for the past 2 weeks. As opposed to the other day when I couldn’t get the scale to zero out which was lower than usual. So we will go with 199.5 for my starting point just to keep things accurate for what is going on with my body and the product. I am going to go ahead and make Mondays my weigh in day from now on. This will do a couple things, one give me consistency across the weigh ins, and keep me from going overboard on food and drink over the weekends. If I have to do body fat and weigh in on Monday I am not going to go nuts on Sunday which will keep me progressing faster.

So you all are wondering if I am ever going to get to it? Am I ever going to actually let you all in on the body fat results? I did three different sets of test. On all pinches the chest and legs were seven millimeters, and the abdominal pinch was the only one that varied. I had two pinches at fourteen millimeters, and one at sixteen millimeters. It came up to nine point three percent twice and nine point nine percent once. So we can say I am right at nine and a half percent right now. So that comes out to basically one hundred eighty and a half lbs lean body mass, and nineteen lbs fat.

Yes I really did just type all of that out just to keep you in suspense. No skimming to get the percentage. LOL
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Today was my day for getting my stats in. I got to the gym and luckily they had re-calibrated the scale so it would zero out and I am weighing in at 199.5 which is exactly in line with my weight for the past 2 weeks. As opposed to the other day when I couldnít get the scale to zero out which was lower than usual. So we will go with 199.5 for my starting point just to keep things accurate for what is going on with my body and the product. I am going to go ahead and make Mondays my weigh in day from now on. This will do a couple things, one give me consistency across the weigh ins, and keep me from going overboard on food and drink over the weekends. If I have to do body fat and weigh in on Monday I am not going to go nuts on Sunday which will keep me progressing faster.

So you all are wondering if I am ever going to get to it? Am I ever going to actually let you all in on the body fat results? I did three different sets of test. On all pinches the chest and legs were seven millimeters, and the abdominal pinch was the only one that varied. I had two pinches at fourteen millimeters, and one at sixteen millimeters. It came up to nine point three percent twice and nine point nine percent once. So we can say I am right at nine and a half percent right now. So that comes out to basically one hundred eighty and a half lbs lean body mass, and nineteen lbs fat.

Yes I really did just type all of that out just to keep you in suspense. No skimming to get the percentage. LOL
    Cliffs?

NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Cliffs?

HaHa Aint I a Stinka!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Here are the Cliff Notes.
    5-16-11 Body Fat 9.5, LBM 180.5 lbs, Fat 19 lbs
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

What does the liquid taste like and are there any effects felt in your mouth from it?

Nice BF% by the way!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What does the liquid taste like and are there any effects felt in your mouth from it?

Nice BF% by the way!
    Well there is maybe a slight citrus taste to the liquid and you can feel the granules of the progestin or something in the liquid. I actually hold it for longer than a minute though unless on may out the door or something. I just hold it under my tongue until my mouth gets relatively full because it starts watering then swish it around really good and swallow. Nothing negative about the experience at all. I guess there is a slight feel to my mucus membranes like cheeks upper gums and what not for a few minutes after using it too but faint and wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't brought it up. However the final will come in pill form from what I remember reading.

I am noticing more energy, a craving for intense activity and great pumps. I am not sure regarding appetite because I tend to eat heavier on weekends.
    We shall see but the good news is I am definitely feeling something so far and so are the other loggers which is a good sign.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Told you he was under 10...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Told you he was under 10...
    Yes Sir you were right. I was kind of thinking I might be but I wasn't going to claim it without having calipers to back me up. Has been a little bit since I have been down here. I should look pretty good here in a few weeks, not saying I don't now but I mean much better. I was looking through the progression from 9 down through about 6 and man the changes happened fast. Of course then I was on a contest diet and now I am trying for rapid recomp with more focus on fat loss but who knows if everything works out between Lean Gains, and being "ON" I may lose fat as fast as I did during the contest prep. Who knows.

Boy is the wife gonna be shaking her head if I get low and lean and start eyeballing contests. LOL!!! No right now that isn't in the cards but then again, I know myself too.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well there is maybe a slight citrus taste to the liquid and you can feel the granules of the progestin or something in the liquid. I actually hold it for longer than a minute though unless on may out the door or something. I just hold it under my tongue until my mouth gets relatively full because it starts watering then swish it around really good and swallow. Nothing negative about the experience at all. I guess there is a slight feel to my mucus membranes like cheeks upper gums and what not for a few minutes after using it too but faint and wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't brought it up. However the final will come in pill form from what I remember reading.

I am noticing more energy, a craving for intense activity and great pumps. I am not sure regarding appetite because I tend to eat heavier on weekends.
    We shall see but the good news is I am definitely feeling something so far and so are the other loggers which is a good sign.
    I would agree, it is somewhat of a bitter citrus flavor. Not great by any means, but not something to make you shy away from it.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today's TRIVIA Question will be posted at 2:30pm Eastern Standard Time... So come one... come all!!! REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wondering how your shoulder tendons adapts to the increased strength.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    wondering how your shoulder tendons adapts to the increased strength.
    Shoulder feels great. I can tell I am still in recovery, but I have been moving up relatively slow. I have not had any injury type feelings since I strained one of the rotator cuff muscles about 3-4 weeks ago. Once I let that heal up things got a bit better. No issues with joint. I was very lucky not to have any muscular, ligament or tendon damage with my original shoulder injury, only the labrum or cartilage on the ball of my humerus was damaged. So the issue I had 3-4 weeks ago was one of reconditioning (pushing to hard on an out of shape muscle) and not of aggravating the injury that was repaired. Short of doing something really stupid I would say I am in the clear regarding reinjuring the shoulder. Now it is just making sure stabilizers are caught up to the surrounding musculature and progressing with the weights in micro increments. I believe I am actually going to go by Home Depot tonight if the wife does not have other plans for me. I have a few plans to make my incremental weights and once done I will share what I end up with as well as what they cost me to come up with. Not sure if I will go with links of chain or a large box of washers and some type of fastener.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I took my third dose of progestin about 30 minutes ago, had another meal and will have my last dose before bed. I have about 700 calories left for today will be having salmon tonight with some steamed brocolli and some source of carbs. Probably a banana.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Shoulder feels great. I can tell I am still in recovery, but I have been moving up relatively slow. I have not had any injury type feelings since I strained one of the rotator cuff muscles about 3-4 weeks ago. Once I let that heal up things got a bit better. No issues with joint. I was very lucky not to have any muscular, ligament or tendon damage with my original shoulder injury, only the labrum or cartilage on the ball of my humerus was damaged. So the issue I had 3-4 weeks ago was one of reconditioning (pushing to hard on an out of shape muscle) and not of aggravating the injury that was repaired. Short of doing something really stupid I would say I am in the clear regarding reinjuring the shoulder. Now it is just making sure stabilizers are caught up to the surrounding musculature and progressing with the weights in micro increments. I believe I am actually going to go by Home Depot tonight if the wife does not have other plans for me. I have a few plans to make my incremental weights and once done I will share what I end up with as well as what they cost me to come up with. Not sure if I will go with links of chain or a large box of washers and some type of fastener.
    They also sell surgical tubing there by the foot, if you thought of going in that direction, you could always increase the number of surgical bands that you use as far as increasing your resistance, just a thought, I saw it at the Ho-Po just the other day!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

can you put this on dumbbells? if so got an article or video?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Today was my day for getting my stats in. I got to the gym and luckily they had re-calibrated the scale so it would zero out and I am weighing in at 199.5 which is exactly in line with my weight for the past 2 weeks. As opposed to the other day when I couldnít get the scale to zero out which was lower than usual. So we will go with 199.5 for my starting point just to keep things accurate for what is going on with my body and the product. I am going to go ahead and make Mondays my weigh in day from now on. This will do a couple things, one give me consistency across the weigh ins, and keep me from going overboard on food and drink over the weekends. If I have to do body fat and weigh in on Monday I am not going to go nuts on Sunday which will keep me progressing faster.

bwahahahaha!!! I love that Kleen! that is genious man....dont want nobody taking the easy road to find out the results huh?

Good job BTW!! Lean, mean, and Kleen!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, just a couple days late and already 4 pages in!!!! Really looking fwd to this, Eric really has a solid lineup cookin.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes Sir you were right. I was kind of thinking I might be but I wasn't going to claim it without having calipers to back me up. Has been a little bit since I have been down here. I should look pretty good here in a few weeks, not saying I don't now but I mean much better. I was looking through the progression from 9 down through about 6 and man the changes happened fast. Of course then I was on a contest diet and now I am trying for rapid recomp with more focus on fat loss but who knows if everything works out between Lean Gains, and being "ON" I may lose fat as fast as I did during the contest prep. Who knows.

Boy is the wife gonna be shaking her head if I get low and lean and start eyeballing contests. LOL!!! No right now that isn't in the cards but then again, I know myself too.
    Yah I'll be watching closely cuz you are doing what I plan to do at the start of my prep and we are a lot alike...

Yah my wife is not big on me competing, maybe with lean gains being easier on my psyche she will have a change of heart.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Remember Chris....unless your completely dry a couple of pounds(of non-LBM) are water. So you have LESS then 19 lbs of fat. If you dry up you may drop a percent or so depending on how much water you are carrying.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:58 AM
  2. Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:20 PM