KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. In!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks WW7! I will do you proud. So I brought it up in another thread, does this need to be converted into an active hormone or is it actually another legal DS that can begin taking action immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    The cool thing about most progestins (natural ones) is that they are both active on their own and convert to other hormones. So, both is the case for this progestin. The other one is going to be only active on its own and we will put in cofactors to keep it that way!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Looking big and lean Kleen! Great progress you've made man.

How long are you running the Progestin? You are going to look down right awesome after this I'm thinking
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Subbed.

Hold on tight and don't let go, cowboy!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    cool. Man. Its crazy to think you want to be leaner. I mean I know thats what Lean people do..LOL. But man If I was anywhere close to that Id be happy dude.
    I am not a lean people... It is a constant battle this was 25 lbs lower than me at my highest weight. I was also carrying more muscle here than I was at the higher weight. I was 244 and 5'8 at my biggest. I can gain 25 lbs in a month if I just eat the things I want in the amounts I want. So you can definitely do this Johnny!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's the nature of the beast-i bet cutler aint satisfied either.
    Of course he isn't. You have to be obsessive, and compulsive to be a pro bodybuilder. Not knocking the man. I am compulsive to the max. Just luckily not obsessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed!

Kill it bro!
    Glad you are here Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah I know what your saying. But you know. The thing that is my gaol is like a lean person bulking in winter..LOL
    Yeah the leaner I got the leaner I wanted my set point to be. If I did not have fat pockets under my chest I would probably be fine with walking around at this level most of the time unless cutting for a specific occasion. However honestly getting leaner is working towards a goal and the results are very gratifying. So for me the cut becomes fun as I get my gratification fro the hard work. I probably have 1000-2000 pics of me from my web cam during my first contest prep I was so amazed at how things changed and I finally began to have the body I envied others for before.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    In!
    Glad to have you Sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So is this the one that is natural or the second one he was referring to? Just not sure where that quote came from so not sure when he referred to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Looking big and lean Kleen! Great progress you've made man.

How long are you running the Progestin? You are going to look down right awesome after this I'm thinking
    It will be a 4 week run, then on to PCT. Still not sure what will be needed during PCT. I would liike to know because I am either going to get some GNRH or run all natty but I need someone to tell me what they think will be required.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed.

Hold on tight and don't let go, cowboy!!

You always find an appropriate pic! Glad to have you here TG. I am wrastle that bad boy down and brand it with KLEEN Approved!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Damn man. You posting that pic made me feel real confident. Thanks again Kleen. You truly are a special breed!!!

RECOVERBRO

7. He is definitely comfortable in his own skin!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Damn man. You posting that pic made me feel real confident. Thanks again Kleen. You truly are a special breed!!!
    It has been a process, but it has been a fun one, and I have grown and learned a lot about nutrition, health, hormonal reactions to food and more importantly myself by sticking with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    He is definitely comfortable in his own skin!!
    Yeah, I try to be. I am proud of how far I have come, and even when I slip I try to keep the damage minimal. I have a pair of 36 waist pants and if I don't fit in my 31-34's and have to go to them then I get onto myself and stop. Carrying a lot of muscle it is hard sometimes to tell when your are gaining too much. Especially with leaner extremeties so I have to have a catch. Something that says hey Chris you have slipped to far. For me it is the need to put those 36's back on. Even then it takes me a minute sometimes to muster the mindset to bring it all back down. Now I am not worried about adding a bunch of bulk so hopefully I can get down to lean enough my lower chest looks good to me and maintain that.
    Current Training Log -

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Attachment 38214

I just didn't feel like waiting tiny bit bloated from meal. Waiting for skin to tighten up around waist line more. You can see a bit of it pooling around the bottom, and kind of looks smooth across my abs since night tight yet. I always have a little loose skin from being chubby. The the fat pockets under pecs will begin to go away soon to show the cut under my chest but unfortunately that is not going to happen until 6-7% for me. Hope I can get in that range in the next 4-6 weeks.

You can see the veins spidering across the inner part of my right biceps if you look closely, loving that. Not complaining about the way I look by the way. Just happen to know my body very well and what minor factors play a role in the way it looks.
    better be careful, those forearms are close to being bigger than biceps, popeye.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  10. Day 3 Upper body 5/14/11

Today was my second workout since starting the beta. So far as expected no noticeable increases in strength yet. However I am still increasing in weight as planned. I took 1.5 scoops of WYKED, and my second dose of the beta as part of my pre-workout. Energy was excellent from the WYKED today. I sometimes forget to mix the powders back up before scooping but today I didn't and as usual the difference is noticeable. As far as pump goes even though I was not full of carbs I got one hell of a pump.

12 Reps, 2-0-2 tempo, first 2 exercises 2 warm ups and 2 work sets. Shoulders 1 Warm up and 2 work sets. Arms 1 work set, L - Fly internal and external 2 sets

Reminder I had shoulder surgery 5 months ago so that is why the weights are not as high as normal as well as the slower tempo.

Bench - 115, 155, 175, 175x9.5 - Last workout I only got 11 with 175 this time 12 so an extra rep increase here.

Chin Grip Pull Downs - 90, 120, 135, 140 WHEW 140 was hard this week. I forgot to bring my rosin and had to squeeze so hard to maintain grip it was insane.

Military Press - 65, 105, 105x10 this did not go up this week but as hard as I worked on the first two exercises it doesn't surprise me at all. That and I really just won't take any chances of failing at overhead pressing with my shoulder still recovering.

EZ Bar Curls - 85 - up 5 lbs, really need to get my azz to home depot and buy some chain to make incremental weights.

Dips - Up another 5 lbs, EASY!!! Only issues is the bar digging into my hand toward the end of the set. I may need to get 2 small sections of neoprene to put on the metal to keep it from digging into the bone at the bottom of my palms.

L-Fly internal and external rotation - 12.5, 12.5 this is a 2.5 lb increase. I will be careful increasing these as it cause me a strain going up to fast a few weeks ago. I am at a different gym and the cable crossover her starts at 20 and I thought it was 10 and got in there and knocked a training session out on them and my rotator cuff was sore for a few weeks.

Now Post Workout Meal - Since I have started Lean Gains I have REALLY wanted to visit an Asian Buffet for my post workout meal. Make use of that rice and corn starch!!!! I had 6 bbq grilled chicken sticks 10 oz worth I would guess, about 4 ounces flounder, and about 6 oz worth of pepper steak meat. THEN I went back and got about 2 cups steamed rice, and added in the sauce from the General Tso's Chicken and some hot peppers. THEN I had 2 fried banana's for dessert, and a fortune cookie! Can you say MMMMMMM MMMMMMM GOOD! I would tally the meal somewhere in the 1500 calories. My next two meals will be in the 500-750 calorie range or I will just have one more really big meal.

Now that is how you throw the feed bag down for some anabolic recovery post workout gentlemen! I am filling up as we speak, vascularity is peaking and I am getting a great food pump!
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    better be careful, those forearms are close to being bigger than biceps, popeye.
    Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.
    Current Training Log -

12. Haha, chinese buffet FTW!

Kill it Kleen!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Haha no doubt! I don't do anything but hang onto the bar to develop them.

Flexed with arms straight the forearms are 13.25 inches, and biceps are 16 3/4 flexed. Pretty close but as you see them in the pic my forearms are 13 3/4 due too the brachialis flexing as well.
    must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.

14. sorry i'm late kleen!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    must just be your genetics-some guys have huge calf's, you have huge forearms.

my biceps are right at 18, but my forearms are just over 14. only around an inch difference in ratio's, but it makes a huge difference in appearance, imo.
    Yes I am blessed in both areas.
    Name:  calves3 8-30-08.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  68.8 KB
    Current Training Log -

16. lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-you must have some somoan blood in you.
    Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!"
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Maybe, I have a big glutes too! So I get fat easy not big deal I wouldn't trade my genetics to be naturally thin. Even moreso I am very lucky to hive TINY joints and a big rib cage ad shoulder girdle. My arm are less than 17 flexed but they look bigger for sure. My knees are just under 14 inches around which makes both my quads and my calves look bigger. I have narrow hits too. Just really got lucky in that area. I have my dads frame and the milk mans muscle. LOL Actually on my father's side there is one thick muscled person in each generation. My Unlce was, and my grand father was and I was the lucky one to inherit it this generation. Queue Highlander music and lightening because "There can be only ONE!"
    LOL....Same here man, Im twice the size of my little brothers. Ones 150, the other like 170lol. I got the big glutes and stuff. i pretty much outsize everyone in my family!!

RECOVERBRO

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    lol-you are a master story teller-epic!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes I am blessed in both areas.
    Can't call those things calves, bro. Those are friggin' bulls!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

21. Wow man...them calves are ridiculous!!
    Recoverbro Elite

22. In brother! Hope the TNP treats you as well as I'm hoping it well.

Mad calves btw!!

23. He's got Mad Calves disease...LOL...Im stupid!!!!LOL

RECOVERBRO

24. Sick calves Mr. Kleen!

I'm the runt out of my brothers. The youngest is 6'4" and sitting around 290. He's farmboy strong too. Tosses me around like a rag doll.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Loving this log. Great stuff. Keep killing it Kleen!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Can't call those things calves, bro. Those are friggin' bulls!!
    we would prefer them to be called 'taurus's'!!!

27. subbed...and those are some sick calves!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

28. Thanks everyone. They are a gift honestly. I can't take any credit for them don't work them hard or they look stupid big. That is just how they look walking around and cardio. Enjoying my rest day today. Going to consume a large amount of meat here shortly then relax with my lovely wife and a movie. Will do 3 site body fat test tomorrow morning before I go to gym.
    Current Training Log -

29. I am real curious as to what you come up with on BF%. Maybe under 10%?
    Recoverbro Elite

30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I am real curious as to what you come up with on BF%. Maybe under 10%?
    Second that!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:58 AM
  2. Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 03:30 AM
  3. MidwestBeast's Taurus Nutrition Wyked & DA-HCG Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
  5. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:20 PM