Best Thermogenic on the market.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Best Thermogenic on the market.

OK, I would love to have everyones opinions on thermogenics to todays date. What is the best and what have you tried compared to what you use now, and why? Everyone that participates im going to pick the best threads and send samples of APS Nutritions Thermogenics. Then we out of those ones i have chosen to send out product to. I then will thread out a post on what products of ours in this category you enjoy the best. Thankyou!

APS Nutrition Representative

My posts are strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of APS.

2. Never enough

Well, Genomyx's HEAT + DCP and PES Shift + Alpha T2 are probably the best 2 combos i've used. I've tried almost everything out there. Some give a decent amount of energy but aren't very thermogenic.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. What did both of them together give as side and or effects? Just Qurious. Thankyou so much for the fast reply! This thread should be pretty educational. For myself and others of course. Have a good weekend EasyJ!
  4. Never enough

Well, each of those combos were sweaty Both of them give pretty high thermogenic qualities without being heavily stimulant based. Sure I could get as much sweat + feeling overheated with enough caffeine + 1,3 dymeth, but then my heart is racing at 120bpm sitting down. With these theres no change in heart rate. I didn't notice much in side effects with either.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. It's fat burning season, time to get ripped up for summer!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. I don't use stimulants of any type. I used ECY stack years and years and years ago and I would say that was the best I ever used. These days I stay far away from any stimulants or fat burner type products.

7. The one's I've used in order of preference:
    Oxyelite Pro
    Dexaprine
    Rezolution

I've also run ECY & Clen, but neither can be found @ Nutra.. While on the OEP, I also ran Yohimbine HCI & loved it.
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Alpha T2 + Pre Workout of your choice (I used Betancourt's Bullnox). It treated me well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, each of those combos were sweaty Both of them give pretty high thermogenic qualities without being heavily stimulant based. Sure I could get as much sweat + feeling overheated with enough caffeine + 1,3 dymeth, but then my heart is racing at 120bpm sitting down. With these theres no change in heart rate. I didn't notice much in side effects with either.
    Word for word for me as well on both of the stacks mentioned!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. The best thermogenic would clearly be ECA.

Next best would be Genomyx HEAT + Ergopharm AMP (caffeine and 1,3dimeth). Alpha-T2 is a good barebones as well I suppose.
    The rest of the **** mentioned in this thread.. disregard.
    •   

11. Gonna have to try the HEAT & AMP, or the AT-2.
    SEMPER FI!!

12. Dexaprine = FTW!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

13. Wow, thankyou guys for these posts. Didn't even realize how well certain stacks work with what! Hey Enhanced the Yohimbine HCI....How did that make you feel stacked? The drawbacks?
    My views and opinions expressed are mine solely. They do not represent APS Nutrtion's views and or their stance on any subject.
    Lance APS Nutrition

14. How well did you sleep on the T2?
    My views and opinions expressed are mine solely. They do not represent APS Nutrtion's views and or their stance on any subject.
    Lance APS Nutrition

15. Is that your back in your picture or the tail end of a semi?! Geeze man! haha. How long do you on the regular run the dexatrim? And did it make you feel "vibrant" or like crashing constantly? Thanks for your post man. Have a good weekend.
    Lance APS Nutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by APSLance View Post
    How well did you sleep on the T2?
    I didn't dose Alpha-T2 before bed, nor would I suggest it simply on the basis that it contains stims (methyl synephrine). However, you could dose PES' Shift (same product minus stimulants) pre bed.

17. I stacked Jetfuel Pyro and Alpha T-2. Great combo in my opinion. Jetfuel gave me a a long clean, smooth about of energy. The thermogenic wasn't to intense! Five minutes after taking it, I could feel it kick in. Alpha T-2 gave it a good push.. even taking Alpha T-2 in the afternoon never got me to worked up to be relaxed. NO post crashing at all!

18. Quote Originally Posted by APSLance View Post
    Hey Enhanced the Yohimbine HCI....How did that make you feel stacked? The drawbacks?
    honestly, I'd say there were no drawbacks! I felt GREAT while on the two. Definite appetite killer.
    SEMPER FI!!

19. ALPHA T2 is currently kicking my ass. (In a good way)

I've been on it for a little over 2 weeks and I literally can not take more then 1 pill per day of the stuff. My body heat is way way up. not extremely sweaty.

You can feel it effecting you from dose 1 Awesome product. Highly recommend.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Alpha T2 + Pre Workout of your choice (I used Betancourt's Bullnox). It treated me well.
    I wish more people would try this out....makes for a crazy sweaty workout!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I wish more people would try this out....makes for a crazy sweaty workout!

haha I think I'll work up the guts to try it tomorrow.

Seriously not sure if I can handle it though... I'm imagining the shot out of a cannon feeling.

I've gotten more done the first few hours I'm awake then ever before because of Alpha.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    haha I think I'll work up the guts to try it tomorrow.

Seriously not sure if I can handle it though... I'm imagining the shot out of a cannon feeling.

I've gotten more done the first few hours I'm awake then ever before because of Alpha.
    haha trust me, it's insane. I upped the ante on my last day of T2 by applying Eviscerate Smolder (had just gotten it in the mail) before hand. It felt like I could've been held responsible for global warming.

23. OK. wow. INSANE WORK OUT.

I was seriously ready to rip the guy at the gyms head off when they said "closing in 5 minutes". Best alpha male feeling I've had in the gym in a really long time. Wasn't even the glittery type...

In all fairness I should say it was just 1 work out. But I'm going to try the same preworkout combo for the next week. vasocharge+alpha

24. OxyElite Pro and Alpha T2 stack is sick.

2 OEP and 1 AT2 in the morning
    1 OEP and 2 AT2 in the mid afternoon

I don't sweat any more than usual during the day but I drip buckets during workouts - it's great.

I've lost an inch+ on my waist in 2 weeks, and my diet for the last week could've been much better. I went home from college for the week so I had junk food shoved in front of me practically every second. Excuses, excuses, I know....

But I'm loving this stack

25. Wow this is turning out to be a very interesting thread. Thanks so much for the education. Please keep it a rollin!
    Lance APS Nutrition

26. Quote Originally Posted by APSLance View Post
    How well did you sleep on the T2?
    A T2 has never caused my any sleep issues.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

27. WHERE ARE MY SPEED FREAKS AT!!!! I wanna hear from the freaks. I got some potent **** over here and i need to know whos brave enough to try it....
    Lance APS Nutrition

28. Thats damn good results. Cravings suppressed?
    Lance APS Nutrition
  29. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by APSLance View Post
    WHERE ARE MY SPEED FREAKS AT!!!! I wanna hear from the freaks. I got some potent **** over here and i need to know whos brave enough to try it....
    Well now stims + thermogenics although related are pretty different too. Sure a stim like Motivate or clearshot concentrate will have you sweating in the gym, but part of why you are sweating then is your heartrate is so high. 3 or 4 motivates with 37.5mg of ephedrine HCL will do the trick that way though.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. Quote Originally Posted by APSLance View Post
    OK, I would love to have everyones opinions on thermogenics to todays date. What is the best and what have you tried compared to what you use now, and why? Everyone that participates im going to pick the best threads and send samples of APS Nutritions Thermogenics. Then we out of those ones i have chosen to send out product to. I then will thread out a post on what products of ours in this category you enjoy the best. Thankyou!

APS Nutrition Representative

My posts are strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of APS.
    Wow thermo's ive tried(not including pure stims/focus supps like motivate):

Thermogain (way back when)
    Hydroxycut
    MeltDown
    Lipo 6x
    Animal Cuts(the old version)
    Lipotrophin AM/PM
    DCP
    Alpha-T2
    Recreate
    OEP
    Lean Extreme(non stim thermo i guess but not really)
    Fat Smack
    Vapor XT
    Clenbutrx(year ago and I couldnt finish the bottle)
    Animal Super Cuts
    Dermatherm(transdermal)
    Redline RTD

And I know Im leaving a few out...but thats the majority of them.

The Best Ones Ive Used:
    Recreate, DCP, OEP, Alpha-T2

Oh Best Stack Ive used(took the individual best ones and stacked them):

DCP:9-12 caps a day
    OEP: 2am 1pm
    Recreate 1am 2 pm
    AT2: 2 am 1pm 1 pre=bed

What Im using now:
    Nothing...some Vapor XT every once in awhile I have left over but it's more for a little caffeine in the morning when I dont wanna drink coffee(though coffee gives me more energy then vapor XT...wouldnt recommend it).

APS has a great line-up that has a lot of good supps i would love to save up for and give them a fair shot.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

Similar Forum Threads

1. And the best thermogenic is...
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:20 AM
  2. the best thermogenic supp.
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:44 PM
  3. Thermogenic Foods
    By bassgirl in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9