Best Thermogenic on the market.

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
OK, I would love to have everyones opinions on thermogenics to todays date. What is the best and what have you tried compared to what you use now, and why? Everyone that participates im going to pick the best threads and send samples of APS Nutritions Thermogenics. Then we out of those ones i have chosen to send out product to. I then will thread out a post on what products of ours in this category you enjoy the best. Thankyou!

:deal:

APS Nutrition Representative

My posts are strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of APS.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Genomyx's HEAT + DCP and PES Shift + Alpha T2 are probably the best 2 combos i've used. I've tried almost everything out there. Some give a decent amount of energy but aren't very thermogenic.

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
What did both of them together give as side and or effects? Just Qurious. Thankyou so much for the fast reply! This thread should be pretty educational. For myself and others of course. Have a good weekend EasyJ!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, each of those combos were sweaty :) Both of them give pretty high thermogenic qualities without being heavily stimulant based. Sure I could get as much sweat + feeling overheated with enough caffeine + 1,3 dymeth, but then my heart is racing at 120bpm sitting down. With these theres no change in heart rate. I didn't notice much in side effects with either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't use stimulants of any type. I used ECY stack years and years and years ago and I would say that was the best I ever used. These days I stay far away from any stimulants or fat burner type products.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one's I've used in order of preference:
Oxyelite Pro
Dexaprine
Rezolution

I've also run ECY & Clen, but neither can be found @ Nutra.. :veryhappy: While on the OEP, I also ran Yohimbine HCI & loved it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 + Pre Workout of your choice (I used Betancourt's Bullnox). It treated me well. :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, each of those combos were sweaty :) Both of them give pretty high thermogenic qualities without being heavily stimulant based. Sure I could get as much sweat + feeling overheated with enough caffeine + 1,3 dymeth, but then my heart is racing at 120bpm sitting down. With these theres no change in heart rate. I didn't notice much in side effects with either.
Word for word for me as well on both of the stacks mentioned!

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best thermogenic would clearly be ECA.

Next best would be Genomyx HEAT + Ergopharm AMP (caffeine and 1,3dimeth). Alpha-T2 is a good barebones as well I suppose.
The rest of the **** mentioned in this thread.. disregard.

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
Wow, thankyou guys for these posts. Didn't even realize how well certain stacks work with what! Hey Enhanced the Yohimbine HCI....How did that make you feel stacked? The drawbacks?

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
How well did you sleep on the T2?

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
Is that your back in your picture or the tail end of a semi?! Geeze man! haha. How long do you on the regular run the dexatrim? And did it make you feel "vibrant" or like crashing constantly? Thanks for your post man. Have a good weekend.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
How well did you sleep on the T2?
I didn't dose Alpha-T2 before bed, nor would I suggest it simply on the basis that it contains stims (methyl synephrine). However, you could dose PES' Shift (same product minus stimulants) pre bed.

Z

ZaidFox

Awards
I stacked Jetfuel Pyro and Alpha T-2. Great combo in my opinion. Jetfuel gave me a a long clean, smooth about of energy. The thermogenic wasn't to intense! Five minutes after taking it, I could feel it kick in. Alpha T-2 gave it a good push.. even taking Alpha T-2 in the afternoon never got me to worked up to be relaxed. NO post crashing at all!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Enhanced the Yohimbine HCI....How did that make you feel stacked? The drawbacks?
honestly, I'd say there were no drawbacks! I felt GREAT while on the two. Definite appetite killer.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
ALPHA T2 is currently kicking my ass. (In a good way)

I've been on it for a little over 2 weeks and I literally can not take more then 1 pill per day of the stuff. My body heat is way way up. not extremely sweaty.

You can feel it effecting you from dose 1 Awesome product. Highly recommend.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I wish more people would try this out....makes for a crazy sweaty workout!

haha I think I'll work up the guts to try it tomorrow.

Seriously not sure if I can handle it though... I'm imagining the shot out of a cannon feeling.

I've gotten more done the first few hours I'm awake then ever before because of Alpha.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
haha I think I'll work up the guts to try it tomorrow.

Seriously not sure if I can handle it though... I'm imagining the shot out of a cannon feeling.

I've gotten more done the first few hours I'm awake then ever before because of Alpha.
haha trust me, it's insane. I upped the ante on my last day of T2 by applying Eviscerate Smolder (had just gotten it in the mail) before hand. It felt like I could've been held responsible for global warming.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
OK. wow. INSANE WORK OUT.

I was seriously ready to rip the guy at the gyms head off when they said "closing in 5 minutes". Best alpha male feeling I've had in the gym in a really long time. Wasn't even the glittery type...

In all fairness I should say it was just 1 work out. But I'm going to try the same preworkout combo for the next week. vasocharge+alpha

T

TorqueGTR04

Awards
OxyElite Pro and Alpha T2 stack is sick.

2 OEP and 1 AT2 in the morning
1 OEP and 2 AT2 in the mid afternoon

I don't sweat any more than usual during the day but I drip buckets during workouts - it's great.

I've lost an inch+ on my waist in 2 weeks, and my diet for the last week could've been much better. I went home from college for the week so I had junk food shoved in front of me practically every second. Excuses, excuses, I know....

But I'm loving this stack

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
Wow this is turning out to be a very interesting thread. Thanks so much for the education. Please keep it a rollin!

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
WHERE ARE MY SPEED FREAKS AT!!!! I wanna hear from the freaks. I got some potent **** over here and i need to know whos brave enough to try it....

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
Thats damn good results. Cravings suppressed?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHERE ARE MY SPEED FREAKS AT!!!! I wanna hear from the freaks. I got some potent **** over here and i need to know whos brave enough to try it....
Well now stims + thermogenics although related are pretty different too. Sure a stim like Motivate or clearshot concentrate will have you sweating in the gym, but part of why you are sweating then is your heartrate is so high. 3 or 4 motivates with 37.5mg of ephedrine HCL will do the trick that way though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, I would love to have everyones opinions on thermogenics to todays date. What is the best and what have you tried compared to what you use now, and why? Everyone that participates im going to pick the best threads and send samples of APS Nutritions Thermogenics. Then we out of those ones i have chosen to send out product to. I then will thread out a post on what products of ours in this category you enjoy the best. Thankyou!

:deal:

APS Nutrition Representative

My posts are strictly my opinion, it does not represent the view and opinion of APS.
Wow thermo's ive tried(not including pure stims/focus supps like motivate):

Thermogain (way back when)
Hydroxycut
MeltDown
Lipo 6x
Animal Cuts(the old version)
Lipotrophin AM/PM
DCP
Alpha-T2
Recreate
OEP
Lean Extreme(non stim thermo i guess but not really)
Fat Smack
Vapor XT
Clenbutrx(year ago and I couldnt finish the bottle)
Animal Super Cuts
Dermatherm(transdermal)
Redline RTD

And I know Im leaving a few out...but thats the majority of them.

The Best Ones Ive Used:
Recreate, DCP, OEP, Alpha-T2

Oh Best Stack Ive used(took the individual best ones and stacked them):

DCP:9-12 caps a day
OEP: 2am 1pm
Recreate 1am 2 pm
AT2: 2 am 1pm 1 pre=bed

What Im using now:
Nothing...some Vapor XT every once in awhile I have left over but it's more for a little caffeine in the morning when I dont wanna drink coffee(though coffee gives me more energy then vapor XT...wouldnt recommend it).

APS has a great line-up that has a lot of good supps i would love to save up for and give them a fair shot.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thermo's ive tried(not including pure stims/focus supps like motivate):

Thermogain (way back when)
Hydroxycut
MeltDown
Lipo 6x
Animal Cuts(the old version)
Lipotrophin AM/PM
DCP
Alpha-T2
Recreate
OEP
Lean Extreme(non stim thermo i guess but not really)
Fat Smack
Vapor XT
Clenbutrx(year ago and I couldnt finish the bottle)
Animal Super Cuts
Dermatherm(transdermal)
Redline RTD

And I know Im leaving a few out...but thats the majority of them.

The Best Ones Ive Used:
Recreate, DCP, OEP, Alpha-T2

Oh Best Stack Ive used(took the individual best ones and stacked them):

DCP:9-12 caps a day
OEP: 2am 1pm
Recreate 1am 2 pm
AT2: 2 am 1pm 1 pre=bed

What Im using now:
Nothing...some Vapor XT every once in awhile I have left over but it's more for a little caffeine in the morning when I dont wanna drink coffee(though coffee gives me more energy then vapor XT...wouldnt recommend it).

APS has a great line-up that has a lot of good supps i would love to save up for and give them a fair shot.
Damn, that reminds me, anyone remember the original, Xenadrine FX? I had to develope a tolerance for it. I tried to start at 2 pills pre-workout and ended up packing it in because my head was spinning and I wanted to hurl. Backed it down to one and slowly built up to 4/day, 2 at a time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stims / Thermogenics

I see you are asking some interesting questions here. I have used stims & thermos for a very long time.

First lets start with the Grand Daddy of them all.

Mini Thins EI 25 mg Ephedrine + guafeinheusan or however you spell it not gonna take time to look it up. This was the first major stim I ever used and man it used to get me sweating so bad it was insane. I have even gone so far as to crush a few and snort them in my much stupider days. I have taken up to 100 mg of ephedrine at 1 time and boy was that fuggin stupid! My balls hurt for hours. Not only did this keep my hunger down and energy through the roof it made it virtually impossible to eat the nutrients that I did want to eat as well. Yet it was ridiculous for fat loss. Was not good for Mr. Wang though, he would become shy and introverted. Did not want to come out and play, even though I was hot and sweating it always seemed there had been a cold draft in my pants... Also even at a young age higher doses of this would mess with my prostate. I did not know what it was then but I do now.

Fast Forward ephedra gets the shaft, and the next really good strong stim I was able to find was the second generation of HydroxyCut Hardcore with the Liquid Release capsules. This stuff was insane, 30 minutes after taking 2 caps I could have rocketed to the moon on just nervous energy alone. Was very effective as far as thermogenics but also made me fill ill many times from being overstimmed. The excessive use of caffiene just did not agree with my stomach.

Moving along - Next I got my hands on some sublingual yohimbine, holy heat wave! I am not sure if I have ever really been this hot from only taking 1 dose of anything. Unfortunately it was also characteristic of too much Y-HCL being delivered at once it made you down right sick to your stomach when taken on an empty stomach. However once learned how to avoid that reaction it became one of my favorites then the store I was getting it from stopped selling it.

I don't really remember too many of them for a couple years. Nothing really struck my fancy, I used them but nothing that made me remember them until I guess about 4-5 years ago it seems when I found Anabolic Xtremes StimulantX this was my stimulant / thermo of choice for over a year. I tried a few others but almost always went back to this one. It was probably one of the strongest stimulants I could find and really helped me not to eat unplanned meals. Body temp went up good and I always had good results with them.

Now we land to a time where I began to really pay a lot more attention to the supplements I was taking. I have tried several over the past few years since then however I will only touch on my favorites that are specifically thermogenic.

Once I started studying more regarding all the ingredients and what not I found that I still loved Yohimbine and I still say it is probably the best thermogenic source of heat out there. Whether it is Y-HCL or Alpha Y, Yohimbine is where it is at when you want to add some real heat to any diet product. When I wanted to run low stims I would have Recreate and a 2.5 mg Y-HCL pill 2 times a day and I was in heat heaven.

Next - Ban on Ephedra had been lifted for 2 years but no one selling it anywhere. Insurance to high to carry it as a product... No wait a minute. Hi-Tech Pharmacueticals has some balls. Stimerex- ES a combination of the Stimerex version they created when Ephedra was illegal in order to burn fat with 25 mg of ephedra added. Oh yeah and 2.5 or 3 mg of Y-hcl. I would just sit there and drip sweat, no activity just sitting there at my desk as beads of sweat would grossly trickle down my armpit making me realize I desperately needed an undershirt. This is honestly one of the Strongest and best Thermo I have had to date. However due to the ephedra it was still hard to eat when it was time for a feeding.

So I think you can see that I am leading up to the newer products. So let's mention OEP, and A-T2, both of these products are excellent but I have to give the tip of the hat to A-T2 regarding the thermo effects. I am sure the has to do the the 3,3 d in there. I just traded some other supps in order to get some Shift so that I can run that with my home made transdermal that I have 5mg Raspberry Ketones and 6 mg of Y-HCL in. This stuff it a rub on furnace.

I really enjoy adding A-T2 to a preworkout, or some recreate and feeling a great burn. A-T2 is great to me, it heats me up enough that my hands start getting a little cold which has always happened to me with any really good thermo / stim. Either they sweat a lot or they get very cold while the rest of me is hot. AT-2 and OEP both made me sweat, and or get cold hands. They both made me sweat buckets, and I was able to eat when ready with them. It was not a fight to choke down the food.

Fast Forward to Now Dexaprine in the house! Dexaprine really has me pretty impressed. They really did a great job with this pill. One pill is enough for all day and never is it overpowering but I feel warm all day. Energy doesn't really dip at all and the appetite suppression from it is excellent but once again not so stimmed out that eating the meals I want to eat is a problem. Out of the ones I have had recently I have to give a big not do Dexaprine, I can not say how effective it will be as i continue to use it. I just started about a week ago. It has the non stim thermos of the 3,3 and 3,5 to stimulate thyroid and is really good so far. I haven't taken it long enough to speak to it's ability to actually drop fat however I am very confident in that ability due to how I feel on it.

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
The hardcore speed freak gods have answered my prayers. Lol! Thankyou so much for that reply was very great reading this. Very educational to me as others. On top of everything else it lets others know whats out there. And us at APS to know how we match up. I am still 100% positive our stims are more adequte at their job. And you will be soon as i am sending over some product for you to try. ----Now.. as far as the 3,3 and 3,5 you think it makes up for persay using T3? I know the comparison is off. but do you feel you are killing 2 birds with one stone and being satisfied with Dexaprine?

APSLance

APSLance

Awards
thankyou for the reply, thankyou. I will be sending over some product for you to try also. PM your ship details.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP is a good product and I agree Alpha-T2 is also and together they are very effective. I like to throw 1 shift in before bed. I will be giving DCP another try very soon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hardly use stimulates at all.

The most potent Ive used was Eca..even with experimenting with eca I keep dosing low like 25 mgs ephedrine, 200 caffeine, and 85 mgs baby aspirin. Ive used higher doses before however the lower dosed 6-8 week cycles works excellent, esp he leaner you are when you start.

motivate I take on days I need to feel more alert. In addition I notice a bit of euphoria on them.(geranium)

and the thyroid product would in the mix, ive used thyrotabs, mitotropin, and tt-33 and yes they do help.

In conclusion
1 ECA
2. Geranium; although I recommend using it only once maybe twice per week.
3. Thyroid products

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used a lot of the above mentioned stim products stacks, especially the old school ones named by MrKleen73. I am honestly not a big fan of stims anymore, I like the milder ones that are high in energy and have a good appetite suppressant, but does not have my heart pouding like it is about to jump clean out of my chest! I think that FINAFLEX produced a really good one in the form of PRO-XANTHINE. With that being said, PRO-XANTHINE does not rate high in the thermogenesis department, not really a major component of it's creation. I am looking forward to our new fat-burner we are supposed to introduce to the public this year at the 2011 Olympia, it is going to be a little more powerful than PRO-XANTHINE (stimulant/mood enhancer wise) and have a pretty powerful T3/T4 thyroid stimulant/booster in it, I am pretty sure that additional component will make this new product (no determined name) a contender in the thermogenesis department, so we'll see!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hardly use stimulates at all. The most potent Ive used was Eca..even with experimenting with eca I keep dosing low like 25 mgs ephedrine, 200 caffeine, and 85 mgs baby aspirin.
Agreed, back in my more stimulated youth! I did this using (mini-thins or white cross as we called them) for the 25mg ephedrine, (Vivran) for the 200mg caffeine, and I always just took a normal strength Bayer aspirin. And yes, this was the most effective way to both burn fat and control appetite I have ever used. The only product I ever remember being as strong or close to it was the original formula of LIPODRENE by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, but unfortunately the new (ephedrine-free) formula does not compare to their original formula, because as much as I am not a fan of stimulants, I would probably have used either the ECA stack or original LIPODRENE for the last 6 weeks of my preparation if I were preparing for a contest or something.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I've used:

Oxyelite pro
Animal cuts
Recreate
Alpha t2
Stim-x
forged burner
EC stack
Fat smack
Dermatherm
lipo 6 black

Out of these none has made me sweat randomly with the exception of Stim-x, however...I do get good sweats during workouts from Forged burner, Fat smack, OEP and Alpha t2

These are my experiences. looking forward to expanding the breadth of this list

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, back in my more stimulated youth! I did this using (mini-thins or white cross as we called them) for the 25mg ephedrine, (Vivran) for the 200mg caffeine, and I always just took a normal strength Bayer aspirin. And yes, this was the most effective way to both burn fat and control appetite I have ever used. The only product I ever remember being as strong or close to it was the original formula of LIPODRENE by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, but unfortunately the new (ephedrine-free) formula does not compare to their original formula, because as much as I am not a fan of stimulants, I would probably have used either the ECA stack or original LIPODRENE for the last 6 weeks of my preparation if I were preparing for a contest or something.
Yeah Ive used higher doses of ECA and most likely felt very speedy and mind after i took it I could actually feel a stimulated high. That is when I decided just one capsules of each once per day on an empty stomach (usually before cardio) works great. Higher dosing produced sides for myself that was not worth the comedown.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've always used thermogenics bareback. Never considered stacking anything. Any suggestions?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The hardcore speed freak gods have answered my prayers. Lol! Thankyou so much for that reply was very great reading this. Very educational to me as others. On top of everything else it lets others know whats out there. And us at APS to know how we match up. I am still 100% positive our stims are more adequte at their job. And you will be soon as i am sending over some product for you to try. ----Now.. as far as the 3,3 and 3,5 you think it makes up for persay using T3? I know the comparison is off. but do you feel you are killing 2 birds with one stone and being satisfied with Dexaprine?
Well, I have no experience with T3, and would assume that no the 3,3 and 3.5 are not as effective as T3 is. However, that is kind of like saying that I realize that Clen is stronger than over the counter diet pills. For what we have avaialble to us legally I would say that the 3.3 are effective for sure and just now using the 3,5 in Dexaprine so not sure but so far so good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I have no experience with T3, and would assume that no the 3,3 and 3.5 are not as effective as T3 is. However, that is kind of like saying that I realize that Clen is stronger than over the counter diet pills. For what we have avaialble to us legally I would say that the 3.3 are effective for sure and just now using the 3,5 in Dexaprine so not sure but so far so good.
realistically, the difference between the 3,3 + 3,5 combo vs T3 is a dose dependent thing. T3 is long halflife, dosable once a day. But i'd say that 600mg 3,3 + 300mg 3,5 as dosed 3x a day is pretty close to 50mcg of T3

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
realistically, the difference between the 3,3 + 3,5 combo vs T3 is a dose dependent thing. T3 is long halflife, dosable once a day. But i'd say that 600mg 3,3 + 300mg 3,5 as dosed 3x a day is pretty close to 50mcg of T3
50mcg of T3....i have no idea what this means in terms of dosing/results (is this high? low? amount of fat loss in what period of time?) . Care to elaborate for those of us(namely myself) who are completely ignorant of T3 usage.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mcg of T3....i have no idea what this means in terms of dosing/results (is this high? low? amount of fat loss in what period of time?) . Care to elaborate for those of us(namely myself) who are completely ignorant of T3 usage.
well, normal human level of T3 is around 25mcg. 50mcg is a reasonable sustainable dose (people go as high as 100-125mcg but generally only for a couple weeks, ramping up then back down). To throw a vague estimate out there, 50mcg with no other changes at all would be good for probably 1lb of fat loss a week for most of us. Its enough to cause a noticeable difference in body surface temperature to the touch.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've always used thermogenics bareback. Never considered stacking anything. Any suggestions?
If I had the money I would run:

OEP + Recreate (solid stim combo)
Shift (3,3)
DCP + Heat (everything else you may want for thermo effects)

8 weeks:

Upon Waking: 2 OEP + 1 Recreate + 1-2 Shift + 1 Heat + 3 DCP
Afternoon: 1 OEP +2 Recreate + 1 shift + 1 Heat + 3 DCP
Evening(or pre-lift): 1 Shift + 1 Heat + 3 DCP
Pre-Bed: 1 shift+1-2 DCP

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 AT2 and 1 shift before bed would cover the 3,3 what products contain 3,5 ?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 AT2 and 1 shift before bed would cover the 3,3 what products contain 3,5 ?
a lot....TT-33, dexaprine, adipoxil, each redline(pills), Mitotropin...etc etc etc

The only company to tell how much 3'5 that i know of is iForce.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a lot....TT-33, dexaprine, adipoxil, each redline(pills), Mitotropin...etc etc etc

The only company to tell how much 3'5 that i know of is iForce.
Oh there you go 3 Dexiprine ed would be 600 3,3 and 300 3,5 ...