Anabolic Innovations SWOLE STACK starts Friday the 13th!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Innovations SWOLE STACK starts Friday the 13th!

Going to start my Swole Stack tomorrow and will loosely log it. I say loosely because I dont see a benefit of posting everyday so I will update 1x a week.

Goal - clean bulk. Will be eating at most 500 over maintenance.*edit - calling this more a recomp than a bulk*

Regiment:

TestoPro - 2-AM / 2-PM
    Stoked - 2-AM / 2-PM
    Glycobol - 2 before lunch, 2 before dinner
    HGHPRO - 4-PM

other supps being taken:
    BSN N.O. Explode Pre-Workout
    BSN CellMass 1 scoop/day
    *edit - scrapped the animal pak and flex for CL Orange Triad!*
    Additional Fish Oil

Wow after typing that it now seems excessive to me.

Training is a 5 day split

Monday - Legs
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - Chest
    Thursday - OFF/Cardio
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Shoulders/Cardio
    Sunday - OFF/Cardio

Abs get done sporadically, usually Tues/Thurs

Still waiting for my tape and calipers so will post BF% when it shows up. Going to take pictures too, not sure if I'll post those.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok 1st update since its the first time I think I am seeing the effects of this stack.

Today was chest day, and normally I dont like chest day - not sure why but of all days its my least favorite. Maybe because Im a weakling still and the numbers just make me cry.

Incline BB Press
    Flat BB Press
    Decline BB Press
    Incline DB Fly
    Flat DB Fly
    Decline DB Fly
    Overhead Pullovers (not sure proper name for this, perendicular to the bench with just shoulders/head on the bench pulling plate/DB (I use a plate) over head)

Like I said usually hate Chest day but it was a great workout today. Did all my sets of everything strong! I think I will be able to up the weight next week.

Recovery time is way better! Usually the 2nd day after a workout that muscle group is sore as hell so normally today my legs would be killing me but they in fact are LESS sore than yesterday which is not the norm, I feel like I can squat again tomorrow. Probably shouldnt but really tempted to.

Sleep is awesome... I normally dont sleep well but since I started this its been great which may be part of the reason my recovery is much better.

All in all, lovin the swole stack.

The scale is the devil, since I did a 5 week cut and lost 8lbs right before I started this and all 8lbs are back.. yep.. all 8. But my new pants still fit and the GF says I look leaner than I ever have. I took pics and sure enough, side by side comparison says looking better!

Cant wait till Monday (I freaking love Squats... favorite exercise EVER!)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    Ok 1st update since its the first time I think I am seeing the effects of this stack.

Today was chest day, and normally I dont like chest day - not sure why but of all days its my least favorite. Maybe because Im a weakling still and the numbers just make me cry.

Incline BB Press
    Flat BB Press
    Decline BB Press
    Incline DB Fly
    Flat DB Fly
    Decline DB Fly
    Overhead Pullovers (not sure proper name for this, perendicular to the bench with just shoulders/head on the bench pulling plate/DB (I use a plate) over head)

Like I said usually hate Chest day but it was a great workout today. Did all my sets of everything strong! I think I will be able to up the weight next week.

Recovery time is way better! Usually the 2nd day after a workout that muscle group is sore as hell so normally today my legs would be killing me but they in fact are LESS sore than yesterday which is not the norm, I feel like I can squat again tomorrow. Probably shouldnt but really tempted to.

Sleep is awesome... I normally dont sleep well but since I started this its been great which may be part of the reason my recovery is much better.

All in all, lovin the swole stack.

The scale is the devil, since I did a 5 week cut and lost 8lbs right before I started this and all 8lbs are back.. yep.. all 8. But my new pants still fit and the GF says I look leaner than I ever have. I took pics and sure enough, side by side comparison says looking better!

Cant wait till Monday (I freaking love Squats... favorite exercise EVER!)

Sweet update/results this early on. I'll rally up the troops!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Is your split broken up that way becase of work schedule? Cause i'd have to think that legs/back/chest all 3 days in a row would be a bit rough by chest day.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Very nice bro I will be following.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is your split broken up that way becase of work schedule? Cause i'd have to think that legs/back/chest all 3 days in a row would be a bit rough by chest day.
    I have to do this sometimes as well. It's definitely due to schedule and not because I prefer it .

EDIT: I misread that post...that's not how I do it

I know others that do though.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah just the 5 day split I started using not too long ago. So far I have no complaints and like it. After 8 weeks I might try something new. I guess work is a factor since I workout in the evenings and could not afford a longer workout. Currently about 1hour or a little more ed. Still a newbie so suggestions ARE welcome!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Well, personally i'd switch where you have legs + arms. Since with deadlifts you are hitting legs some, doing it the day after squats, etc leaves you with less leg stregth. But if you've been making progress then just keep on as is
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

if you've been on reduced calories and up them you are going to see some nice gains from your food intake alone, on top of that the Swole stack puts the icing on the cake.

In to see you win
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

thanks all...I have serious dedication and motivation.

I was thinking about changing up my split so I am not dead/squating back to back. My thought process is such that arms are the least valued day as they see action every day.

So I was thinking the new split:

Mon- chest
    Tues- back
    Wed- arms
    Thur- off
    Fri- legs
    Sat-shoulders
    Sun-off
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

thanks all...I have serious dedication and motivation.

I was thinking about changing up my split so I am not dead/squating back to back. My thought process is such that arms are the least valued day as they see action every day.

So I was thinking the new split:

Mon- chest
    Tues- back
    Wed- arms
    Thur- off
    Fri- legs
    Sat-shoulders
    Sun-off
    Give it hell bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quick update via blackberry so keeping it short.

Started 1 week ago today.

Killed it today. Feeling Swole!

Added 15lbs to my bb skullcrushers!!!
    Hit every rep of every set on db curls! Weight goes up next week there!
    Hit every rep of every set on tri extensions! Weight goes up next week!

Overall loving it!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like you had a decent workout. Sorry if I missed it, but it's late and I just got home from some OT...what do you mean in your sig by, "+ HGHPro (loosely)"?

Are you not using it every night? If so, how are you using it?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

just meant I was loosely logging the stack, using ALL items as per protocol. I wasnt sure I would be big on logging it. That changed so not loosely anymore.. still wont be everyday though.

minor changes - dropped animal flex/pak - added CL Orange Triad
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Overall loving it!
    Very nice bro.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I think some of your supp intake is a bit much, esp since your a "newb" as you say. Keep the swole stack, drop the nitrix. Replace you xplode/cell mass with maniac or caffiene and some bulk creatine mono. I cant comment on the fat burners, except i dont understand why they are in your bulking stack, id personally save them for cutting again, and save money. Diet will be your key to everything. Best of luck, and your doing good so far
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks... more a recomp than bulk. The NOExplode/Cellmass is already on the shelf and its being replaced with exactly as you suggested when its empty.

The fat burners are almost empty also, just runover from the previous cut, only bout a weeks worth left figured I would just finish the bottle instead of having just under 2 weeks worth left.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Gotcha, good day sir
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Gotcha, good day sir
    Thank you, I appreciate your feedback... open-minded willing to hear all input.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Overall loving it!
    15 lbs is a ton to add in one workout to another, unless your starting back and muscle memory is kicking in? I strongly recommend you use tip top form and dpay close attention to form and feel over moving the weight from a to b. That is possibly one of the reasons I screwed up my elbow, which i had to take a full 14 months off from training upper body!

I was moving very heavy weights on tricep extensions, and all tricep and bicep exercises for years without paying attention to meticulous form
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    15 lbs is a ton to add in one workout to another, unless your starting back and muscle memory is kicking in? I strongly recommend you use tip top form and dpay close attention to form and feel over moving the weight from a to b. That is possibly one of the reasons I screwed up my elbow, which i had to take a full 14 months off from training upper body!

I was moving very heavy weights on tricep extensions, and all tricep and bicep exercises for years without paying attention to meticulous form
    Im definitly concious of my form and tempo, I think its more from my pre-existing elbow issues not bothering me since I started Orange Triad... but since I started taking that when I went to do my sk's my elbows felt fine so I am probably at the weight I should have been if i didnt have discomfort in my elbows... trust me - I damaged both my elbows when I first attempted weight training about 2 years ago and I was out of commision until just recently. I was only 6 weeks in when I hurt them before.

I am going to start posting my numbers next week, exercises, sets, reps etc.. to show progress (or lack of). You'll laugh when you see how low they are!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Im definitly concious of my form and tempo, I think its more from my pre-existing elbow issues not bothering me since I started Orange Triad... but since I started taking that when I went to do my sk's my elbows felt fine so I am probably at the weight I should have been if i didnt have discomfort in my elbows... trust me - I damaged both my elbows when I first attempted weight training about 2 years ago and I was out of commision until just recently. I was only 6 weeks in when I hurt them before.

I am going to start posting my numbers next week, exercises, sets, reps etc.. to show progress (or lack of). You'll laugh when you see how low they are!
    No I wont bro. I do low weights for my size on stuff like tri extensions and save them for last so i can use less weight on purpose. I learned the hard way by using too heavy weight
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

In! Hope this stack treats you as well as it always treats me...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quick business trip to Kansas City, MO.... tornado's destroyed the town a couple miles from here and killed some people... crazy stuff..

today was leg day but the 'fitness center' only has machines so did leg presses, leg raises, and calf extension/raises.

On a lighter note - who just won a facebook promo for some RecoverPro? THIS GUY!!! Soooo STOKED that I won some RecoverPro... going to be adding that in here!

AI sports is the bomb!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quick business trip to Kansas City, MO.... tornado's destroyed the town a couple miles from here and killed some people... crazy stuff..

today was leg day but the 'fitness center' only has machines so did leg presses, leg raises, and calf extension/raises.

On a lighter note - who just won a facebook promo for some RecoverPro? THIS GUY!!! Soooo STOKED that I won some RecoverPro... going to be adding that in here!

AI sports is the bomb!
    Congrats on the recoverpro you are going to love it!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

congrats on the win, should be a nice addition to your stack!
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

AI sports is the bomb!
    Nice bro!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed didn't see this one, I have run the super swole many times and it just gets better...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

alright back from KC... time to start posting numbers - and Ill start with today which is my worst numbers... I guess I have no chest muscles - yet.

Incline BB Press
    10x95
    10x105
    10x110
    7x115

Flat BB Press
    10x95
    10x105
    10x110
    9x115

DB Fly (switch sets/weeks incline/flat/decline)
    10x17.5
    10x17.5
    10x17.5
    10x20

Pullovers
    10x45
    10x45
    10x45
    10x45

Felt good today....

It could be all in my head but I am starting to get some definition. just noticing lines that werent there, especially in my shoulders upper arms. I need to refresh my anatomy but my delts are showing which is new and whatever muscle is behind my traps on my upper back (maybe part of the trap, I dunno) but its showing itself too... flexed I can see my upper abs - yeah I have a 2 pack!!!! hahaha.. 4 more to go. also flexed my quads jut out noticeably.. nothing impressive but noticable!

very cool stuff and very motivating.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout man! Glad to see things are well with stack so far...
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

alright back from KC... time to start posting numbers - and Ill start with today which is my worst numbers... I guess I have no chest muscles - yet.

Incline BB Press
    10x95
    10x105
    10x110
    7x115

Flat BB Press
    10x95
    10x105
    10x110
    9x115

DB Fly (switch sets/weeks incline/flat/decline)
    10x17.5
    10x17.5
    10x17.5
    10x20

Pullovers
    10x45
    10x45
    10x45
    10x45

Felt good today....

It could be all in my head but I am starting to get some definition. just noticing lines that werent there, especially in my shoulders upper arms. I need to refresh my anatomy but my delts are showing which is new and whatever muscle is behind my traps on my upper back (maybe part of the trap, I dunno) but its showing itself too... flexed I can see my upper abs - yeah I have a 2 pack!!!! hahaha.. 4 more to go. also flexed my quads jut out noticeably.. nothing impressive but noticable!

very cool stuff and very motivating.
    Very nice workout bro.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

missed Tuesday back day due to traveling so did it today (normally an off day).

Bloody Shin Day!

Deadlift
    5x225
    5x245
    3x265
    1x275

BB Row
    10x125
    10x130
    10x135
    8x145

Wide Grip Pullups

DB Rows
    10x50
    10x50
    10x50
    10x50

Rev Fly
    10x10
    10x12.5
    10x15
    6x17.5

felt a little off today... when I got back to my condo I saw my Swole Stack AM dose still sitting on the counter - DOH!

overall Im still motivated - DB Rows were at 45lbs last week and still knocked out all 4 sets of 10 reps at 50lbs this week so I will try more weight next week.

finally feel comfortable with the bent over BB rows... took me a while to get the form right on that.. sounds dumb but eh... got it now.

I desperately need to work on my grip strength, I know I could do better on the DL's but my grip gives out quick... guess I need those hand squeeze devices. straps dont seem to help much.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Do you use an over/undergrip? Or are you just deadlifting with a standard grip?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

finally feel comfortable with the bent over BB rows... took me a while to get the form right on that.. sounds dumb but eh... got it now.
    That doesn't sound dumb at all. I hate when I see people using improper form so they can push around heavier weights. I say "Good for you."
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Do you use an over/undergrip? Or are you just deadlifting with a standard grip?
    standard grip...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That doesn't sound dumb at all. I hate when I see people using improper form so they can push around heavier weights. I say "Good for you."
    thanks.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    agreed 100 percent. Ive done youtube videos on this
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Alright Arms day... least valuable day IMHO but had a great workout!

Today is officially the 2 week mark since I started the Swole Stack.

Observations:

Vasularity - veins popping out everywhere
    Sleep - best Ive ever had... not kidding.
    Strength is climbing, newb gains I am sure but I dont care what you call it... feels GOOD!
    Recovery - DOMS goes away MUCH quicker.. I love DOMS but its nice it subsides faster now.

I may post pictures at the end, but NOTICABLE difference in pictures I snap a pic every 2 weeks, and I cant believe the results I am seeing. F the scale... no really. F the scale.. I weigh more but look better. Love handles almost completely gone (major goal for me).

Since no numbers from last week in the ( ) I will post last weeks max to compare.

BB Curl (65lbs) - got too excited and should have only added 5 not 10lbs...lesson learned
    10x65
    10x75
    7x75
    9x70

SkullCrushers (80lbs)
    10x70
    10x75
    10x80
    7x80

DBCurls (25lbs)
    10x30
    10x30
    7x30
    10x25

Overhead Tricep Ext (40lbs)
    10x45
    10x45
    10x45
    8x45

Reverse BB Curl (60lbs)
    10x65
    8x65
    7x65
    5x65

Tricep Kickbacks (17.5)
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20

was like a caged animal today... pacing with an eye on the clock between sets... ready to attack the next set.

New Piece of equipment... no more plates on the floor!

40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulder Day!

db military press
    10x25
    10x25
    10x25
    10x25

BB Shoulder Shrugs
    15x135
    15x135
    15x135
    15x135

BB military press
    10x70
    10x70
    9x70
    7x70

Lat DB Raises
    10x12.5
    10x12.5
    10x12.5
    10x12.5

Front DB raises
    10x12.5
    10x12.5
    7x12.5
    7x12.5

Upright BB Rows (1st time doing these)
    8x65
    8x65
    8x65
    6x65

So looks like next week I add weight to:
    DB military presses
    BB shoulder Shrugs
    Lat DB Raises

Feeling strong.. yes low numbers but remember Im just starting and adding weight every or every other week.

SWOLE STACK Impressions:

I cant stress enough how great the RECOVERY has been since starting this stack. This alone makes it worth it. It's hard to gauge strength gains and such on it since I am new and its likely 'newb gains'. But regardless, I am happy with the stack and making progress every week which is all I can ask for. Sleep is amazing.

So more background on me: prior to starting to eating right and working out I was a sedentary pothead... yep. I sit at a desk all day at work and would sit on a chair and play video games and smoke weed every night. Pizza or chinese food or fast food and an 18 pack every night for like 8 years. No joke... I was 'skinny fat' which is obvious based on the low amount of weight I can lift. I went through a bowflex phase and lost 52lbs and decided I want to put some weight back on... the right way!

Fast forward and I eat right, train hard... dont drink (every so often I will have a couple of beers with the boys). And I have never been in better shape in my life - and Im just starting!!!!

Current short term goal is to take off my shirt in the keys in September and actually look good. I think I am on track to make that goal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: 3x Anabolic Innovations Swole Stacks (Muscle Builders)
    By Rustysballs in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:38 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations **SWOLE Stack**
    By LichKing in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:49 PM
  4. Replies: 77