SouthPaw gets Wyked with a little help from DAA-HCG (Sponsored)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thank you goes out to Taurus Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to log their new preworkout product Wyked, along with DAA-HCG. I received my package early last week, but decided to take the week off from work, and spend it with family and friends, as I've been burning the candles at both ends lately. I went back to socializing 80's style, which means actually talking to people. In any event, I've been on Wyked for a close to about a week and DAA-HCG for the same amount of time.

First I'll list the ingredients for each, then get into my initial first week review of each.

Wyked:

The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

Serving Size: ~6.5g

Servings Per Container: 50

Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

Active Ingredients:

Creatine Monohydrate

Glycine

Taurine

L-Alanine

Leucine

Beta Alanine

D-Aspartic Acid

Arginine AKG

Caffeine

Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine

Synephrine HCL

Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)

Hordinine

DAA-HCG

D-Aspartic Acid is well known to increase testosterone production. We wanted to see if we could get an improvement on this and boost testosterone levels even higher along with increasing growth hormone as well. Lactate is a little known stimulator of hormones. It is theorized that after strenuous exercise, the body dumps a small amount of lactate into the blood as a signal mechanism to tell it to increase the supply of muscle building hormones. This signaling pathway makes total sense when you think about it! Lactate increased testicular production of testosterone similar to HCG. (1,2) Also may have a profound effect on growth hormone (3).

This is why we say that this product truly is exercise in a bottle from a hormonal perspective. People are coming around to the understanding that blood lactate is indeed a potent stimulator of hormones (will post other articles)

"Lactic acid does not cause that dreaded burning sensation during intense exercise. When lactic acid is made it’s split into lactate ion (lactate) and hydrogen ion. Hydrogen ion is the bad guy, the acid in lactic acid that interferes with electrical signals in nerve and muscle tissue. And lactic acid is not responsible for any muscle soreness felt the next day or two after a hard workout. That is caused by muscle damage and post-exercise tissue inflammation."

So you see, it's not lactate it's the H- that causes the muscle "burn". You get the benefits of the lactate without the negatives of the H atom!

We looked for the best form of Lactate to give with our D-AA. Well, luckily we found a supplier of Calcium Lactate which gives us both lactate and calcium. Calcium is an important cofactor in testosterone production (4). Now, perhaps you need more calcium but then again perhaps not...

DA-HCG - 1 Full Month Supply (4 Weeks)

Servings Per Container: ~56

2 Scoops (Filled to Fill Line) Equals:
3g D-Aspartic Acid
1.5g Calcium Lactate (Supplying 1.3g Lactate)

Directions: Fill Scoop To Serving Line For Each Dose. Take 2 Scoops (Filled Only To Scoop Fill Line) Per Day On An Empty Stomach Between Meals Divided Into Two Doses. Cycle Off The Product For At Least 1 Week After Each Container.

D-Aspartic Acid is well studied in cellular metabolism to boost testosterone production via important testicular enzymes. Lactate is a signaling molecule used by the body after intense exercise to stimulate growth and hormone release. Lactacte has been shown in preliminary studies to work in conjunction with D-Aspartic Acid to increase testosterone production, as well as increasing IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Levels.

My initial first week review: As stated above, I've been on the Wyked/DAA-HCG combo for about a week. Firstly, in regards to Wyked, this is probably the best stim based preworkout that I've ever used. I thought Maximize V2 was strong, this stuff is just as strong, but without the jitters. It seems to enhance my mood greatly, even on a limited amount of sleep.

Energy: 10/10 At 2 scoops the feeling is great, at 3...lookout! I love,love, love the feeling that this product provides. Haven't felt anything like it to be honest.

Focus: 10/10 - Wyked leaves you focused and dialed in every time. It's consistent and steady. Even after my workout concluded, I was feeling alert, happy and focused.

Strength: 10/10 - Even on a limited amount of sleep, I was able to get through all my workouts with a drop off in strength, which I've experienced when using other PWO's (not Mesomorph).

After a week on Wyked. I imagine that going forward this will be something I'll use consistently. Nothing compares to the feeling you get while on Wyked...NOTHING.

My initial 1st week review of DAA-HCG: I've been using DAA-HCG in conjunction with Wyked. I take one scoop in the morning on an empty stomach and another later in the evening with Wyked. I feel strong and my libido has been off the charts. This is a great stack for maintaining strength.

I can't wait to see what next couple of weeks bring with these 2 products. Taurus Nutrition is off to one hell of a start!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My initial first week review: As stated above, I've been on the Wyked/DAA-HCG combo for about a week. Firstly, in regards to Wyked, this is probably the best stim based preworkout that I've ever used. I thought Maximize V2 was strong, this stuff is just as strong, but without the jitters. It seems to enhance my mood greatly, even on a limited amount of sleep.

Energy: 10/10 At 2 scoops the feeling is great, at 3...lookout! I love,love, love the feeling that this product provides. Haven't felt anything like it to be honest.

Focus: 10/10 - Wyked leaves you focused and dialed in every time. It's consistent and steady. Even after my workout concluded, I was feeling alert, happy and focused.

Strength: 10/10 - Even on a limited amount of sleep, I was able to get through all my workouts with a drop off in strength, which I've experienced when using other PWO's (not Mesomorph).

After a week on Wyked. I imagine that going forward this will be something I'll use consistently. Nothing compares to the feeling you get while on Wyked...NOTHING.

My initial 1st week review of DAA-HCG: I've been using DAA-HCG in conjunction with Wyked. I take one scoop in the morning on an empty stomach and another later in the evening with Wyked. I feel strong and my libido has been off the charts. This is a great stack for maintaining strength.

I can't wait to see what next couple of weeks bring with these 2 products. Taurus Nutrition is off to one hell of a start!
One week down already - nice. Great feedback as well :) Curious as to whether or not you are sensitive to stimulants, since I personally did not find Wyked to be strong as a stim at all.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week down already - nice. Great feedback as well :) Curious as to whether or not you are sensitive to stimulants, since I personally did not find Wyked to be strong as a stim at all.

~Rosie~
Rosie, as always thank you for the feedback. I'm not stim sensitive at all. I guess what I appreciate the most about Wyked, is its focus effect. I just feel dialed in and "happy", if that makes sense. Some stim products make me moody, not this one. I really like it so far.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, as always thank you for the feedback. I'm not stim sensitive at all. I guess what I appreciate the most about Wyked, is its focus effect. I just feel dialed in and "happy", if that makes sense. Some stim products make me moody, not this one. I really like it so far.
No worries :) It's always interesting to see how different everyone's experiences are with products.

~Rosie~

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start! Taurus products are getting rave reviews, I liked many products from Eric while at LG, now let's kick it up a notch . . . or two!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for following along P5SKY. Taurus is off to one hell of a start. They are making effective products that work, not just throwing crap together and marketing it as a miracle. So far I'm loving DAA-HCG and Wyked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following along P5SKY. Taurus is off to one hell of a start. They are making effective products that work, not just throwing crap together and marketing it as a miracle. So far I'm loving DAA-HCG and Wyked.

great review!:bigok:
i am working on getting me a tub of daa-hcg to try, the logs have all been very positive.

btw you noticed any aggression issues?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review!:bigok:
i am working on getting me a tub of daa-hcg to try, the logs have all been very positive.

btw you noticed any aggression issues?
BigT, you know I was going to ask you that same question, because in regards to the aggression issue...HELL YEAH. I'm not moody, but DAA-HCG definitely brings me "there". I've been using that aggression in the gym. I love the idea of stacking Wyked with DAA-HCG before a workout, it really puts me in a frame of mind to tear it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, you know I was going to ask you that same question, because in regards to the aggression issue...HELL YEAH. I'm not moody, but DAA-HCG definitely brings me "there". I've been using that aggression in the gym. I love the idea of stacking Wyked with DAA-HCG before a workout, it really puts me in a frame of mind to tear it up.
that is great news, if taurus doesn't send me some soon i will buy me some, lol.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed my last two workouts and my aggression is at an all time high. This is the first time that I've used a dedicated DAA product, and it's kicking in big time. Trashed legs yesterday and chest today. Followed by some basketball back to back nights. I feel strong and focused with both products. I'm almost out of DAA-HCG, seems to last 2 weeks, but I'll be continuing on with Wyked and bulk DAA for the last 2 weeks of the month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Killed my last two workouts and my aggression is at an all time high. This is the first time that I've used a dedicated DAA product, and it's kicking in big time. Trashed legs yesterday and chest today. Followed by some basketball back to back nights. I feel strong and focused with both products. I'm almost out of DAA-HCG, seems to last 2 weeks, but I'll be continuing on with Wyked and bulk DAA for the last 2 weeks of the month.
thats fantastic...would really like to hear how the daa-hcg compares to bulk daa.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...would really like to hear how the daa-hcg compares to bulk daa.
And any other DAA products you have used (if applicable).

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And any other DAA products you have used (if applicable).

~Rosie~
The past week has been great in terms of my workouts. Work has been busy, which is why I haven't posted as much. I use 2 scoops of Wyked in the evening, along with DAA and Triazole, my strength has been going way up. I really like DAA-HCG. A normal cycle runs about 2 weeks, so I'd definitely run a full bottle for 30 days. I've been setting PR's on pretty much all my routines, and my mood is great. At the beginning I was experiencing some minor aggression issues (out of character for me), but now I'm a lot more focused and enthused once I get into the gym. I'm not working out to lose weight, just to maintain my current weight and am pretty happy with the results thus far.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The past week has been great in terms of my workouts. Work has been busy, which is why I haven't posted as much. I use 2 scoops of Wyked in the evening, along with DAA and Triazole, my strength has been going way up. I really like DAA-HCG. A normal cycle runs about 2 weeks, so I'd definitely run a full bottle for 30 days. I've been setting PR's on pretty much all my routines, and my mood is great. At the beginning I was experiencing some minor aggression issues (out of character for me), but now I'm a lot more focused and enthused once I get into the gym. I'm not working out to lose weight, just to maintain my current weight and am pretty happy with the results thus far.
Awesome re training and PRs! :thumbsup:

I understand how busy work can get :dot:

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the aggression issue seems to only last for a short while, but it's good to be aware of it. glad everything is going good now!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: I've been using Wyked for approximately a month . But I wanted to speak specifically on the combination of Wyked and DAA-HCG. I used this combination for 2 weeks, as DAA-HCG lasts for that amount of time. I immediately noticed a substantial rise in aggression, which I could only attribute to DAA-HCG. In anticipation of DAA-HCG running out after 2 weeks, I went ahead and purchased bulk DAA to use for the remainder of my time on Wyked. The one difference that I'm noticing is the aggression issue has dissipated substantially with Bulk DAA. I don't know if this speaks to the effectiveness of DAA-HCG over bulk DAA, but in my opinion, DAA-HCG seemed to "bring me there", in other words bring me to that place where I needed to be in the gym. That isn't to discount bulk DAA's effectiveness, as I haven't experienced any loss of strength, in fact I feel like I'm getting stronger. I'd recommend the combination of Wyked with DAA any day of the week, it's that effective in my opinion. I'll keep providing updates and noting anything that I think may be helpful to other members.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: I've been using Wyked for approximately a month . But I wanted to speak specifically on the combination of Wyked and DAA-HCG. I used this combination for 2 weeks, as DAA-HCG lasts for that amount of time. I immediately noticed a substantial rise in aggression, which I could only attribute to DAA-HCG. In anticipation of DAA-HCG running out after 2 weeks, I went ahead and purchased bulk DAA to use for the remainder of my time on Wyked. The one difference that I'm noticing is the aggression issue has dissipated substantially with Bulk DAA. I don't know if this speaks to the effectiveness of DAA-HCG over bulk DAA, but in my opinion, DAA-HCG seemed to "bring me there", in other words bring me to that place where I needed to be in the gym. That isn't to discount bulk DAA's effectiveness, as I haven't experienced any loss of strength, in fact I feel like I'm getting stronger. I'd recommend the combination of Wyked with DAA any day of the week, it's that effective in my opinion. I'll keep providing updates and noting anything that I think may be helpful to other members.
Interesting - perhaps the combination of the Calcium Lactate with the DAA in the DA-HCG has more of an effect than you realize. Thanks for the update :)

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting - perhaps the combination of the Calcium Lactate with the DAA in the DA-HCG has more of an effect than you realize. Thanks for the update :)

~Rosie~
I'm really not sure Rosie, I know when I was having a conversation with BigT, and this was early on when I first started DAA-HCG, that I was more moody than usual. I thought maybe you guys might be able to shed some light on why that might be the case? I really can't speak to the science of it, other than explaining how I felt while I was on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really not sure Rosie, I know when I was having a conversation with BigT, and this was early on when I first started DAA-HCG, that I was more moody than usual. I thought maybe you guys might be able to shed some light on why that might be the case? I really can't speak to the science of it, other than explaining how I felt while I was on it.
Moody or aggressive? If you are getting an increase in Testosterone, this can cause an increase in one's natural aggression, which may appear as "moody". That would likely be the DAA causing it. Eric may be able to add further comment.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moody or aggressive? If you are getting an increase in Testosterone, this can cause an increase in one's natural aggression, which may appear as "moody". That would likely be the DAA causing it. Eric may be able to add further comment.

~Rosie~
I'd probably choose the word "aggressive", quick to react to things, that otherwise wouldn't normally get to me. It's useful in the gym, when properly channeled. I think that is the main difference I noticed between DAA-HCG and regular bulk DAA. Thanks Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd probably choose the word "aggressive", quick to react to things, that otherwise wouldn't normally get to me. It's useful in the gym, when properly channeled. I think that is the main difference I noticed between DAA-HCG and regular bulk DAA. Thanks Rosie.
Gotcha - although still interesting that the regular DAA did not increase this as well. No worries :)

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on i think 3rd or 4th day of wyked/daa-hcg, what day did you feel the daa-hcg really kicking in?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Around day 3, i.e. aggression. What about yourself BigT?
haven't noticed much difference from wyked solo, yet. although i think it is causing the wyked to have more stim effect.

i inject my test cyp tomorrow, excited to see if that sets off the effects of the daa-hcg.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I offer my final review of Wyked and DAA-HCG, I'd like to thank everyone at Taurus Nutrition for offering me the opportunity to log both of these products. First up is Wyked.

Taste: 10/10 - By leaps and bounds, this is the best taking preworkout that I've ever taken!

Stim/Focus Factor 10/10 - Again, this PWO is number one to me in terms of the stim effect and focus factor. The energy is clean and moreover it provides a euphoric type of feel. Some PWO's make me moody. This product elevated my energy substantially with a clean jitter free experience. I've used many other PWO's in the past, in fact you name and I've tried it, this one surpasses 99.9% of them.

Strength: My strength remained the same, this is especially important to note as I was on a cute, and loss of strength was my biggest concern.

Summary: I rank this among the top stim based PWO's on the market. There are really only 2 stim based PWO's that I'd consider using, this being one of them, and that says a lot, considering how many I've used and reviewed in the past.

DAA HCG:

Aggression 20/10 - This product made me feel overly aggressive/moody, signs of elevated test, which is a great and highly motivating factor to have, when you're looking to take it to the next level in the gym. It allowed me to push through barriers and work that much harder.

Strength 10/10 - Again, I was on a cut my strength was consistent throughout.

Libido 10/10 - Libido was off the charts while on DAA-HCG

Summary: Using DAA-HCG with a preworkout formula like Wyked is probably one of the best natural and affordable stacks out there, in terms of increased endurance and overall performance in the gym. I highly recommend DAA-HCG as an adjunct to any PWO out there. I'd like to thank Taurus Nutrition for the opportunity and I think Eric is off to one hell of a start. I'm especially looking forward to their upcoming stim product. Anyone who has questions, please feel free to ask and to those who followed along, thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I offer my final review of Wyked and DAA-HCG, I'd like to thank everyone at Taurus Nutrition for offering me the opportunity to log both of these products. First up is Wyked.

Taste: 10/10 - By leaps and bounds, this is the best taking preworkout that I've ever taken!

Stim/Focus Factor 10/10 - Again, this PWO is number one to me in terms of the stim effect and focus factor. The energy is clean and moreover it provides a euphoric type of feel. Some PWO's make me moody. This product elevated my energy substantially with a clean jitter free experience. I've used many other PWO's in the past, in fact you name and I've tried it, this one surpasses 99.9% of them.

Strength: My strength remained the same, this is especially important to note as I was on a cute, and loss of strength was my biggest concern.

Summary: I rank this among the top stim based PWO's on the market. There are really only 2 stim based PWO's that I'd consider using, this being one of them, and that says a lot, considering how many I've used and reviewed in the past.

DAA HCG:

Aggression 20/10 - This product made me feel overly aggressive/moody, signs of elevated test, which is a great and highly motivating factor to have, when you're looking to take it to the next level in the gym. It allowed me to push through barriers and work that much harder.

Strength 10/10 - Again, I was on a cut my strength was consistent throughout.

Libido 10/10 - Libido was off the charts while on DAA-HCG

Summary: Using DAA-HCG with a preworkout formula like Wyked is probably one of the best natural and affordable stacks out there, in terms of increased endurance and overall performance in the gym. I highly recommend DAA-HCG as an adjunct to any PWO out there. I'd like to thank Taurus Nutrition for the opportunity and I think Eric is off to one hell of a start. I'm especially looking forward to their upcoming stim product. Anyone who has questions, please feel free to ask and to those who followed along, thank you!
Thank you for your log, and for such an amazing review - I can guarantee that all those at Taurus are stoked that you enjoyed your experience with Wyked and DA-HCG so much! Eric is definitely off to a great start, and has many more goodies up his sleeve :)

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review southpaw-thanks.

hopefully eric gets that new stim up and running soon!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA tends to do that. I really like Intimidate, no stomach issues, just great results.

I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.
It actually made me drowsy, Not sure how to explain that. I took it before bed and felt more refreshed in the morning.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.
I wouldn't mix the two. =)