SouthPaw gets Wyked with a little help from DAA-HCG (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I do like it but it gives me the runs and other stomach problems.
    DAA tends to do that. I really like Intimidate, no stomach issues, just great results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    DAA tends to do that. I really like Intimidate, no stomach issues, just great results.

I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.
    It actually made me drowsy, Not sure how to explain that. I took it before bed and felt more refreshed in the morning.

4. Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.
    I wouldn't mix the two. =)

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I wouldn't mix the two. =)

Yeah, time to put up on the auction section. Those impulse purchases get me every time!.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, time to put up on the auction section. Those impulse purchases get me every time!.
    Lol. Same here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. WYKED blue, (sponsored)
    By bluehealer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:00 AM
  3. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
  5. SOUTHPAW PREPARES TO GET L.I.T UP (Sponsored)
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:32 PM