SouthPaw gets Wyked with a little help from DAA-HCG (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I do like it but it gives me the runs and other stomach problems.
    DAA tends to do that. I really like Intimidate, no stomach issues, just great results.

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    DAA tends to do that. I really like Intimidate, no stomach issues, just great results.

I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a bottle but I'm not sure about running because of the vivid dreams I've heard can happen. Things like that keep me awake. I take medication for sleep already and intimidate just might work against me. It was one of those impulse buys.
    It actually made me drowsy, Not sure how to explain that. I took it before bed and felt more refreshed in the morning.

4. Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe I'll still try and maybe I won't. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with it yet. Since I take medication for sleep and you are suppose to take intimidate at night it may not be a good idea for me to use it.
    I wouldn't mix the two. =)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I wouldn't mix the two. =)

Yeah, time to put up on the auction section. Those impulse purchases get me every time!.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, time to put up on the auction section. Those impulse purchases get me every time!.
    Lol. Same here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Malleus25 gets Taurus Juiced with Wyked & DA-HCG (sponsored)
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
  2. WYKED blue, (sponsored)
    By bluehealer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:00 AM
  3. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:46 PM
  4. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:38 PM
  5. SOUTHPAW PREPARES TO GET L.I.T UP (Sponsored)
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:32 PM