Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally got mine in today!! Took my 1st 1ml dose about 10 min ago:trink26: Yummy stuff!!! :lol:

Huge thanks to Taurus Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log this product for them!!! Been following this one closely since Eric mentioned bringing it back shortly before he left LG.

I have one bottle of the Taurus Progestin Beta and one bottle of Formadrol Extreme by LG. I'll be dosing the Pro @ 1ml 4x a day & the Form @ 1 pill 2x a day. I also plan on running the Wyked before each workout @ 2 scoops.

Diet will consist of everything I can find! As long as it's clean... Plenty of complex carbs, various forms of protein, a decent amount of healthy fats, and the occasional doughnut.. I'm in a training class the next few weeks, & these operators see doughnuts as their staple. I figure with my workouts being in the mornings, before class, a little indulgence won't hurt me too much.

Like I mentioned, my workouts will be 1st thing in the morning. I'll be hitting it something like this:
Mon - arms/abs
Tue - chest/back
Wed - legs
Thur - shoulders
Fri - arms/abs

I workout at the hardest of hardcore gyms - SNAP Fitness!! :lol: They don't have showers there, so I won't be hitting any cardio during the week. I may try & knock out some HIIT on Sat & Sun each week until I get back on a shift routine, then the workout will change up a little bit.

As of this morning, I weighed in @ 162. Not too sure on the bf%. Thinking around 15 - maybe a little less. Going for a good clean recomp while on this. Here's a couple of pics from last week:

I'll try & maybe get a couple topless shots tomorrow morning after my shoulder workout so you can see my abs (or lack thereof...)

Feel free to throw out any comments, observations, or suggestions while I run this log!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see how this enhances things!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absorption; what helps? What hurts? With or without food? Grapefruit juice? High protein right around dosing?

Just trying to get the full benifits of this stuff.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm officially one day into it, & think I was sent a placebo bottle... I haven't gained any strength or one single pound of mass yet!!:saevilw:

:lol: just kidding!! Still holding steady @ the same weight.

I'd have to say I'm not really feeling anything yet, but did have a pretty damn good shoulder workout this morning, despite the fact that I showed up about 15 min late. Kinda rushed through so I could get back home to get changed. Forgot my shirt, so had to go back home.. And, to top all that off, my 1 year old daughter felt it would be better if I didn't get a full nights rest last night...:tragedy:

Like I said, the workout was actually pretty good! It started out slow & weak, but ended up pretty awesome! Didn't want to leave the gym. I upped my db shrugs to 90's. Not bad, considering I only weigh around 160.. Traps were pumped pretty good.

I doubt any of this morning had anything to do w/ this Progestin.. Probably just me trying to get every bit out of this & pushing myself just that much harder. Although, I did feel a slight fullness this evening. Still too early to pass any judgement, negative or positive..

Arms & abs tomorrow morning. Looking forward to killin the guns!!

Oh, if anybody could add anything about my previous inquiry on absorption..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for this! Especially the topless shots you mentioned . . . wait, are they girls or you?

Is LG Formadrol your only PCT?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got some pics this morning. I'll get them up tonight. Had a great arm workout. Hard to say this early in the game, but I do know strength seemed better. Went heavier this morning than I normally do. Again, it might just be me.

Better update later today. Oh, the Form is going to be run while on. PCT is still undecided. I asked Taurus for some guidance on that, but got nothing. I'm thinking Torem & DA-HCG.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, kids are finally down!!:banana:

Traps are feelin it big time from yesterday. Overall, I think my whole body is feeling something. Kinda hardening up a little bit.

Had a great arm workout this morning! Arms are getting sore already too! I did both high and low reps for various sets this morning. I worked up a pretty good sweat doing an arm workout. I think the Wyked was the cause for that. That stuff just friggin' rocks!! :head: Had a pretty good ab session this morning too. I'm also feeling it down there as well..

I plan on getting up early tomorrow morning & just going for a jog. If it's raining, I'll just head on over to the gym & get some HIIT done. Gonna try & do the same on Sunday.

If my arms are still feeling the pain, I may start up Monday w/ chest & back, giving the arms one more day of rest.

What I'm feeling:
Like I mentioned, I do feel somewhat tighter all around. The last couple of days, my diet sucked. I think if I clean up the diet a little over the next few days, but keep the calories high, I'll feel even better. Having my parents in town makes it tough. This Sunday is my girls 1st birthday party, so I'll more than likely fall victim to a few brewski's..:trink26: I've been dosing Milk Thistle & Saw Palmetto since last week to keep my organs happy. I don't plan on drinking like a college freshman, but I can't watch my parents drink ice cold beers on my little princess birthday either.
Libido - I think is going up.. :lol: yes, pun intended. Well, I know it's going up. Sitting through a bunch of OSHA safety classes all this week, & lets just say I had other things on my mind.. My wife will be feeling the wrath of Taurus supplements again tonight... :naughty:
Strength - felt stronger in a few different lifts this morning. The weight just moved that much easier. I think by Monday, this will be better judged.

Overall, I'm in a great mood all day, but that's how I always am. It takes quite a bit to get me pissed. If over the weekend, I feel shorter on temper, I'll not it, but right now, I don't see that happening.

Just for ****s & grins, here's a couple pics. Like I said, I'll clean up the diet, hit cardio over the weekend, and increase the water intake. Gotta lean out the mid-section a little more. I may post pics again next weekend to gauge my progress.

This next one, I just couldn't help.. :lol: My arms were just feeling full about 5 hours after this mornings workout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no conversion needed, so you are going to 'feel' it right away. this stuff hits quickly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guns are locked and loaded bubba! This compound looks to be a goody. Things should take off from here.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No real update today. Ended up taking the day off from the gym today. I did, however, run nonstop around the house & town in preparation for my little girls b-day party tomorrow.

I felt a decent firmness all day. Not quite the full muscle bellies, or tight, just firm. Libido is high... I'll just leave it at that. :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back at it fellas!!

Wasn't able to make it to the gym at all for any cardio over the weekend, but it's OK, I ate a little cleaner.. With the exception of two beers & 3 cupcakes yesterday..:blink:

Got up this morning @ 0430 & went to the gym to get back on the guns!! :head: Had a slow start, but about 15 min into it, I didn't want to stop!! Strength continues to go up. I rep'd 50's on db curls. Something I haven't done in a few years.. Felt great! Definite Alpha Male feeling all day long. I got out of class @ 1530 & wanted to go to the gym again!

I always have that feeling of wanting to lift. If I can't lift, I pass through the bathroom a few extra times & strike a few poses.. No, seriously, I've been doing that! Really liking the way I'm hardening out. Vascularity is more visible as well. I stay vascular, but now I'm getting the "shadow" type veins in my thighs & shoulders. I think I actually saw a new vein on my bi's this morning too!!

Overall, feeling great on this stuff. No joint pain. No fatigue. No shutdown.

I know it's early, but this stuff just has me feelin it.. Gonna try & weigh myself this morning. Right now, I'm going to go eat a cup of cottage cheese & pop 1 Form & dose 1ml of my liquid goodness..:firedevil:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work on the DB curls, I used to be the same way . . . 50s ON cyle, now it is something I do OFF cycle so I am pleased. Did you do any measurements to compare growth throughout the cycle?

I'm liking the Alpha attitude you mention, keep it UP!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, no actual measurements. Might try & get some just to see where I'm at.

Chest n back yesterday & a great leg workout this morning. I'll provide more info this evening.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Allright.. Been home for about 30 min now. Changed out of my uniform & into some shorts.. VASCULAR!!! Loving it! I know it's no my diet, because I'm not really dieting! I did stop eating all the friggin doughnuts, but other than that, I'm still eating a pretty good amount - just cleaner..

Chest & back yesterday was great! I wasted a little too much time bs'ing w/ a couple guys there, so I had to cut my back workout a little short. Some dude there asked me if I ever heard of Epidrol & Halodrol.. He's taking both right now & had no clue about PCT.. WTF!!??? He bought them @ Planet Nutrition for like around $75 a bottle!! Again - WTF!!!???

Both chest & back are feeling very nice & tight/full right now. As I already mentioned, the vascularity is very nice.

Legs this morning.

Started w/ extensions & curls. Started getting a pretty good pump from both of those exercises. From there, I went onto deads.. Felt great!!! I stick w/ high reps & lower weight due to L4 being all jacked up in my back. Thighs were screaming though. Funny - my forearms were too!! After that, I did 2 sets of 25 on db lunges. My a$$ cheeks will be hurting tomorrow.. Finished off the morning w/ seated calf raises.

Short & sweet workout that will definitely be felt tomorrow. Thinking of changing up next weeks routine. Might start on Monday w/ heavy legs & hit them again on Friday but a lighter version. My thighs have good shape, just not the size I want. I also figure that the rest of my body responds pretty good to legs.

Mood - great!!
libido - still up there!!
strength - gaining each week
nipples - no tenderness
energy - way up! No lethargy at all

Really liking this combo (Wyked, Progestin, Form) Looking forward to throwing the DA-HCG in the mix!! Pumps in the gym are great! Like Big T speculated, I'm looking forward to day 10!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously, it sounds just like you are describing results on original mmv2!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
seriously, it sounds just like you are describing results on original mmv2!!!
Wouldn 't that ne nice... I never tried it but heard good things.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
in the pipe, sub'd and following along.........

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn 't that ne nice... I never tried it but heard good things.
mmv2 was a dht derivitive and this is a progestin, but damn the results sound very similar.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never tried the MMV2, but have heard good things.

Feeling great. A friend @ the gym yesterday noted my training intensity. He said I was training like a frickin' animal! That only made me work harder!! The combo of Wyked & this Progestin is seriously some good stuff. Seriously thinking of getting the DA-HCG next week when I get paid.. Gotta wait though.. With the start of my new job, it's been 3 weeks since my last check.. Wife may not be too happy if she see's a supplement order.. :lol:

Yesterdays shoulder workout was crazy! I hit PR's on db military presses and db shrugs. I hit 60's for reps on the presses & 90's for the shrugs. The strength aspect of this stack is pretty awesome to say the least.

My libido is off the charts too.. Literally, all it takes is a thought, & BAM!!! It's like being in high school again! :lol:

Mood is great 24/7, even w/ MINIMAL sleep.. Thursday night, I got a cool 3 hours of sleep, but still went into the gym, killed shoulders & went to work w/ an upbeat attidude all day.

What I'm seeing in the mirror is for real. Size gains all the way around. Vascularity - all the way around. Yesterdays shoulder workout had the veins poppin out of my front delts like never before.

Gonna try & get up early enough tomorrow to get in & hit arms/abs & some light cardio.

Monday is heavy leg day! Looking forward to that already. :head:

Thanks to all who are following & commenting.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
holy ****! I finally hit page 2!!!:icon_lol:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried the MMV2, but have heard good things.

Feeling great. A friend @ the gym yesterday noted my training intensity. He said I was training like a frickin' animal! That only made me work harder!! The combo of Wyked & this Progestin is seriously some good stuff. Seriously thinking of getting the DA-HCG next week when I get paid.. Gotta wait though.. With the start of my new job, it's been 3 weeks since my last check.. Wife may not be too happy if she see's a supplement order.. :lol:

Tough to pass up while it still at the pre-sale price!!!

Yesterdays shoulder workout was crazy! I hit PR's on db military presses and db shrugs. I hit 60's for reps on the presses & 90's for the shrugs. The strength aspect of this stack is pretty awesome to say the least.

My libido is off the charts too.. Literally, all it takes is a thought, & BAM!!! It's like being in high school again! :lol:

Mood is great 24/7, even w/ MINIMAL sleep.. Thursday night, I got a cool 3 hours of sleep, but still went into the gym, killed shoulders & went to work w/ an upbeat attidude all day.

That's crazy, I tried that not too long ago and felt like crap the whole day.

What I'm seeing in the mirror is for real. Size gains all the way around. Vascularity - all the way around. Yesterdays shoulder workout had the veins poppin out of my front delts like never before.

Great work, always exciting when you can SEE a difference

Gonna try & get up early enough tomorrow to get in & hit arms/abs & some light cardio.

Monday is heavy leg day! Looking forward to that already. :head:

Thanks to all who are following & commenting.
Keep killing it man!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Enhanced seeing a lot of the same here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like eric and taurus nutrition have a real winner here.:bigok:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, this has to be probably the best PH run I've ever run. I have yet to experience any negative sides. There is no fatigue, no bad mood, no nothing!! I feel great all day long, gym sessions are animalistic, and libido stays elevated 24/7!! I don't want this cycle to end. How long could one run this? Also, is his something that should be tapered down? I know when we started, it was 4x a day - no ramping up. I'm thinking the Form will last longer than the M1P. Do I continue that bottle till its empty?

I'll post more info tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this has to be probably the best PH run I've ever run. I have yet to experience any negative sides. There is no fatigue, no bad mood, no nothing!! I feel great all day long, gym sessions are animalistic, and libido stays elevated 24/7!! I don't want this cycle to end. How long could one run this? Also, is his something that should be tapered down? I know when we started, it was 4x a day - no ramping up. I'm thinking the Form will last longer than the M1P. Do I continue that bottle till its empty?

I'll post more info tonight.
i would definately continue the formadrol until it's gone.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i would definately continue the formadrol until it's gone.
I am still trying to figure out what I am going to run in PCT. I have a few options. However I may just bridge this into another PH for another 4 weeks or so since I had an 8 weeker planned originally for this. I am looking into some options currently. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn't get on the computer last night, & typing a this on a phone brings teh suck...

Heavy leg workout yesterday has me writhing in pain today, but loving every second of it. I also know the pain will get worse as the day goes on. Needless to say, yesterdays leg workout was awesome.

This morning, I hit chest & back. Eric & Taurus better get a patent on this stuff, cuz it works!! Since I started taking this, my incline db press has shot up 20 lbs!! I pressed 80's today on the incline for reps!!! For me thats huge!! I took a few pics that I'll try & get up in the next day or so. The back routine was pretty friggin awesome too!! I was a dead hang pull up machine!!

Overall muscle fullness/hardness is definite right now. That alone increases that alpha-male feeling that I feel throught the day.

I'm putting more size around my belly than I'd like, but I know I can trim that down when I finish off this little blue bottle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats in the increases man. That is pretty awesome. How much are you weighing now, any increase? I am up some.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I weighed myself on Sat & was up about 3 lbs. I think next week I'm going to clean up the diet some more & see what happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I weighed myself on Sat & was up about 3 lbs. I think next week I'm going to clean up the diet some more & see what happens.
pretty much the same as kleen.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and mine is cleaning itself up quite well with normal carbohydrate and sodium consumption. I would say up 1.5-2 lbs lbm after the water came off just guessing at it. I just have to step on a scale to verify, will probably do all of that later this week and probably take some pics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and mine is cleaning itself up quite well with normal carbohydrate and sodium consumption. I would say up 1.5-2 lbs lbm after the water came off just guessing at it. I just have to step on a scale to verify, will probably do all of that later this week and probably take some pics.
that's fantastc!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14 progress pics. These were taken yesterday after chest/back workout.

Nothing huge, but visible differences, nonetheless.

Two weeks in & no negative sides at all. Nips have not changed one bit. No lethargy. No headaches. No moodiness. No bloat. Wondering how long this could safely be run with, say, cycle assist or other supporting supps.

I'll try & weigh in this Fri or Sat when I wake up to see where I'm at.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Two weeks in & no negative sides at all. Nips have not changed one bit. No lethargy. No headaches. No moodiness. No bloat. Wondering how long this could safely be run with, say, cycle assist or other supporting supps.

very nice, no sides is a definate plus ...i will ask about length of cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, eric just told me you should be good up to 12 weeks!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still trying to figure out what I am going to run in PCT. I have a few options. However I may just bridge this into another PH for another 4 weeks or so since I had an 8 weeker planned originally for this. I am looking into some options currently. :)
DAA and formadrol would be fine for PCT

What were you thinking about bridging this into?

Awesome progress so far bro!! :arms:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok, eric just told me you should be good up to 12 weeks!!!!
Awesome!! I seriously don't want this run to end! I've done other PH's & actually looked forward to getting the cycle finished.. This one is going great..

DAA and formadrol would be fine for PCT

Awesome progress so far bro!! :arms:
Thanks for the info on the PCT, and thanks for the compliments! Not bad for 14 days..:deal:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!! I seriously don't want this run to end! I've done other PH's & actually looked forward to getting the cycle finished.. This one is going great..

Thanks for the info on the PCT, and thanks for the compliments! Not bad for 14 days..:deal:
Agreed very pleasant so far. Josh looking at Redefine Nutritions 1 andro product more than likely. I have been eyeballing 1 andro and there product is dosed pretty high and has some nice additions.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a busy last few days. Update will be up later today. At car dealership wheelin n dealin right now. I HATE car salesmen. The dude I have thimks he's slick.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. Duty called :p looks like this is treating u good so far!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Treating me great!! Endurance/recovery in gym is great! Libido is off the charts! Strength is way up on SOME lifts. Kinda wierd how one exercise will gain much more strength than others.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Treating me great!! Endurance/recovery in gym is great! Libido is off the charts! Strength is way up on SOME lifts. Kinda wierd how one exercise will gain much more strength than others.
All very positive. It happens - could be that your body is better adapted to that exercise, or you have more natural strength/power in that body-part...

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the feeling! It seems when my legs are strong my back is week and when my chest is strong my legs see weak.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, I'm back..

Took yesterday off.. Got out of bed @ 4:30 & legs were still hurting from Monday's workout! Got up this morning @ 6am & dosed 2 scoops of Wyked & 1ml of Progestin.. 30 min later, I was shakin & ready to get it!

Yesterday was supposed to be "light" leg day, so I did that today.. Every exercise consisted of at least 25 reps. Needless to say, I was spent when I walked out of the gym.

The veins in my quads were lookin very nice..

Taking tomorrow off (first day of shift on the new job.) I'll get back at it on Monday.. See, that's the beauty of SNAP Fitness - I can go to the gym on Monday!! Any time I want..

I'll try & weigh in tomorrow morning. I skipped this morning cuz I woke up about 30 min late & wanted to drink the Wyked & get the Progestin & Form in me.. Tomorrow, I'll wake up, relieve myself, & weigh in - nekit..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm up to 166... Unfortunately, I think it's all in my gut!! I guess sitting in class the last 3 weeks really hurt me. I'm on shift now & back out in the field, so I'm hoping to trim down a little bit. Thinking of going full keto after this run. This much flab around the waist during summer brings teh suck..

Did chest/back this morning.

Felt pretty good. No record numbers to speak of today, but the intensity & pump were definitely there. I took 2 scoops of Wyked @ 6am & by 6:20 I was amp'd!!:firedevil:

I hit the incline chest first & really pumped my pecs. The detail is getting better each week.

I guess that's what most of us really look for in the gym. VISUAL improvements. If I can change the look of my body for the better, I really don't mind if my lifts don't increase too much more. Sure, I know that more weight will equal more size, but I've also found that moderate weight & cleaner dieting will define all my muscles better just by leaner muscle..

OK, enough soap box bs..:blink:

Chest workout ended w/ low cable flys. These really bring out the pump/definition in my upper pecs. After that, I knocked out about 35 dead hang pullups (4 sets).. Those have improved each week. Lat pulldowns is nothing short of intense for me. I can see the width coming on nicely. I'm going to focus more on thickness next back workout. More rowing motions.

Everything a consumer looks for in any PH is in full effect for me right now. Strength, size, vascularity, libido, intensity, energy, focus.. Damn, the list goes on.

Negatives of this run - NONE!! The tiny bit of gyno that I had from a SD run a few years back is all but gone! Tenderness is gone, tiny pea sized lump is gone.. This is where I think this stuff really shines!

Strength gains
weight gains
libido gains
reduction in pre-existing gyno
reduction in fat
reduction in recovery time (gym and bedroom! :lol:)
focus
intensity
drive
alpha-male feeling all day!
full/solid muscle feeling all day!

What else could one ask for???

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn... Sorry I got a little long in the tooth on that post!! :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-reduction in gyno??? you are the 2nd one to report that, amazing!!!

great results so far-hell yeah!!!:amish: