Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Ana-beta log by Wideguy

Training history 15years
    Age 31
    Height 6'2
    Weight 220
    Bodyfat 10-12%

I currenetly just finished two bottles of ecdy, one triazole and one activate extreme, along with 5hcgen a night. Currently I am off of anything but staple sups like the following:
    B complex
    Vit c
    Vit d
    400mg coq10
    Borage oil
    Fish oil
    zma

I have used 6 caps as of yesterday thus far, all taken pre meal. My first dose was 2 caps yesterday morning before breakfast. In order to access how much I would use at each of my three main meals I started at a high dose to see if any sides came up (I have a tendency to like doing that). 1 capsule will be more then enough for myself at this time. 2 made me so hungry I was nauseous and felt like I was going to lose it if I did not eat ASAP.

After the initial dosing I cut back to 1 cap pre lunch and felt GREAT! Hungry but no nauseous at all, and I was in a pretty damn good mood for the rest of the day.

Day 2
    Today is day 2 and so far so good at 1 cap for breakfast. First thing I note is being pretty damn hungry and I am in a relatively good mood.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I currenetly just finished two bottles of ecdy, one triazole and one activate extreme, along with 5hcgen a night.
    Gotta ask... how did this go?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Ecdy seemed to stimulate my appetite some, nothing compared to the ana-beta, and gave me decent pumps in and out the gym with some recomp effects. The activate\triazole hcgen did an excellent job jackin up my libido, cutting a lil bloat, adding aggression, and increased load size ;-) skeet skeet skeet
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Count me in!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wideguy, if you want to use 2 caps at once, try this pre-training - otherwise 1 cap with meals is adequate.

Also, what are your goals whilst running AnaBeta-01?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

I try not to set any "goals" and would rather see what it does without me training for a recomp or dieting for a bulk ect ect. I would love to see myself eat a ton as a result of increased hunger while gaining lbm due to the nutient repartitioning effects. Also feeling like a million bucks every day with the libido of a teenage gorilla would be swell:-) I am keeping an open mind, I will lay,out my,average diet later and my training.

Prob gonna try two preworkout later. How long preworkout and with or without food? I generally use my nutrient repartitioners preworkout with fast acting protein and fast\slow carbs. However I am down for whatever.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Can be with or without food preworkout, taken about 60 mins preworkout
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

I will do that and then intra workout I will do 2scoops humapro and 2scoops waxy maize. However I'm thinking a very large protein and carb meal followed by a nap is in call for way before that happens, I installed a 650llb boiler in a yankee cellar today:-)
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I try not to set any "goals" and would rather see what it does without me training for a recomp or dieting for a bulk ect ect. I would love to see myself eat a ton as a result of increased hunger while gaining lbm due to the nutient repartitioning effects. Also feeling like a million bucks every day with the libido of a teenage gorilla would be swell:-) I am keeping an open mind, I will lay,out my,average diet later and my training.

Prob gonna try two preworkout later. How long preworkout and with or without food? I generally use my nutrient repartitioners preworkout with fast acting protein and fast\slow carbs. However I am down for whatever.
    I see - all good.

Just so you know, it's not training that gives you a cut, recomp, or a bulk, but your NUTRITION.

Experiment with different timing re dosages. Pre-training do 30-60 minutes pre-training, and see what you feel best at, or get most effects from. with or without food for all doses. For your other doses during the day, take with meals - I took mine immediately after finishing the meal, but you could do a little before or after; again, experiment.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

I'll be watching this too
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Day 3

Total calories in, along with proper macro nutrient ratios and the appropriate timing of consumption will ultimatley determine how lean and\or muscular a person gets along with what their training looks like. Certain types of training yeild certain types of physiques. Ie the way a bodybuilder trains vs a hockey player.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Yesterday I had less appetite increase vs the first two days and strangely I had a kind of bloating sensation (in my stomach) that some people describe with certain oral aas like var or drol.
    However the amount of calories for the day still fell around 3,500 and it was not the cleanest ie few servings of fruits and few servings of junky carbs, 300+ grams of protein.

Yesterdays workout was not stellar in terms of pr's, however the quality of muscle contraction was WAY up! Everything is harder, wich reminds me libido is actually up also, denser and I feel this kind of mind muscle connection carries over to my favorite kind of training very well. I was very pumped post workout, and also felt great all day ( have had a decent mood boost since I started.

Depending on how work turns out today I might train later, if not tomorrow morning is a definite.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Quick update after my second dose today I am noticing extreme hunger despite eating a large lunch and having had a mid breakfast/lunch meal...I cannot wait til I get home to eat!
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Quick update after my second dose today I am noticing extreme hunger despite eating a large lunch and having had a mid breakfast/lunch meal...I cannot wait til I get home to eat!
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Get used to the never-ending hunger

16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Body temperature is definetly up to match the appetite that never quits. I have not stepped on a scale and will try to avoid it til end of next week, buy I expect I will be up a few lbs. Pumps are excellent while training and slightly noticeable during the day\when performing manual labor. Overall I am happy with my initial impression of ana-beta and looking forward to more!
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%

Nice updates!

Short and sweet
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

I have to add that even for the appetite stimulating effects on its own as from ana-beta this would be worth me buying assuming the price was right. I have never used anything that,keeps me hungry all day like this, otc or non otc.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

More of the same along with some excellent pumps and,imcreased endurance during my workouts. So far what stands out the most, next to hunger, is increase in mind muscle connection resulting in much more powerful contractions=awesome pumps & strength gains.
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%

Nice!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

I will try to post some pics bc post workout has been looking NICE! Recomp effect is becoming more pronounced, sweating has increased dramatically, appetite is still solid to raging. There is something I have actually been noticing that I did not mention earlier, I am very regular from using the ana-beta. I noticed similat results from anaboli pump, wich is why I also call it anabolic dump. I assume this is because of the enhanced gastric emptying that's going on.

Again to recap, this supplement has been giving me amazing mind muscle connection resulting in great pumps wich are no doubt further enhanced by the increase in nutrients ana-beta has been giving me. Also I have noticed my nuts are nice and full and my libido is not insane but definetly up and so is my mood, that all combined with the warm weather has had me shagging like a madman...so thanks for that also PES!
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%

Youre welcome

Thanks for the updates!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

You are very welcome and I havr to say this is hands down one of the best supplements I have ever used. That says alot in over 15 years of using supplements. I am only a few weeks in also wich is friggin AWESOME!
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

You are very welcome and I havr to say this is hands down one of the best supplements I have ever used. That says alot in over 15 years of using supplements. I am only a few weeks in also wich is friggin AWESOME!
    It certainly does say a lot and I agree completely!

~Rosie~

25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%

Cant wait to see how the whole cycle pans out for you.

Glad you are liking it.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.47%

Any updates on how it went? Final Review?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.72%

Subbed. Reps for the libido updates. Us old dudes need to know.
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Libido has gone down a tad but thats def due to stressing my balls off lately. Workouts are still going strong, leaning out ever soo slightly without really dieting all that hard, jusy eating clean, and I sweat like a whore in church all day every day due to work. Mood still decent, despite life suckin a big sloppy one right now and pumps are still very much there in the gym along with being extra dense and hard when I am not in the gym.

Good job PES! And thanku very much for letting me log this. Now please do not go getting all full of yourself/or start putting out crap products with tons of hype behind them but little in the way of results come go time...sorry seen it happen and its always sad and dissapointing. In the meantime congrats on a definite winner!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%

In on this! Sounds sweet!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.72%

Any updates?
  31. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Hey all. Just checking back in to give a very VERY late final synopsis. Somebody was lucky enough to have scored another bottle of Anabeta wich was stacked with ALOT of other supps.

The stack was 4-6 anabeta a day. Max dose of hcghenerate and max dose of bridge overlapped the last ten days of the anabeta run. Then the two weeks of the **** stack was overlapped with bioforge v2 and cel topical formestane. My.appetite dropped when I finished the anabeta and I started to get a little sloppy in the midsection bc apprently anabeta was doing a splendid job helping my body use the gallon-3/4 a gallon of milk I was drinking a day while using the anabeta. That alone says alot bc milk usually kills my definition but with anabeta I found it not to be an issue. Libido remained the same the entire run all the way up until the formestane bioforge layer wich is where things where really bananas! Forma always great for that and it sucks to see Cel not make that product anymore!!

Overall I wish I had just stuck with formestane anabeta and got some erase. Bioforge makes me nauseous food or no food. Btw got 92 caps left who wants a bottle? The **** stuff coukd have bought me humapro for a few months wich imo woukd have been way more worth my while...lesson learned though as I have probably written that company off after droppinga few hundred n not seeing anything special.

All in all that run reconfirmed that anabeta is an AWESOME recomp product that gives a nice boost in test (nothing as crazy as a hormone but def noticeable) cut in recovery time,increase in mood and help cut recovery time. Looking forward to erase pro btw!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.72%

I want a bottle!!! Me me me
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Hey all. Just checking back in to give a very VERY late final synopsis...

All in all that run reconfirmed that anabeta is an AWESOME recomp product that gives a nice boost in test (nothing as crazy as a hormone but def noticeable) cut in recovery time,increase in mood and help cut recovery time. Looking forward to erase pro btw!!
    Thanks for your feedback AnaBeta is a nice addition to any stack indeed! Definitely looking forward to using Erase Pro as well!

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Building the Perfect Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:52 PM
  2. THE OFFICIAL-Wideguy Anagen Log
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 08:36 PM
  3. Unnofficial Anagen log-WideGuy
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0