Ana-beta log by Wideguy

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey all. Just checking back in to give a very VERY late final synopsis. Somebody was lucky enough to have scored another bottle of Anabeta wich was stacked with ALOT of other supps.

The stack was 4-6 anabeta a day. Max dose of hcghenerate and max dose of bridge overlapped the last ten days of the anabeta run. Then the two weeks of the ntbm stack was overlapped with bioforge v2 and cel topical formestane. My.appetite dropped when I finished the anabeta and I started to get a little sloppy in the midsection bc apprently anabeta was doing a splendid job helping my body use the gallon-3/4 a gallon of milk I was drinking a day while using the anabeta. That alone says alot bc milk usually kills my definition but with anabeta I found it not to be an issue. Libido remained the same the entire run all the way up until the formestane bioforge layer wich is where things where really bananas! Forma always great for that and it sucks to see Cel not make that product anymore!!

Overall I wish I had just stuck with formestane anabeta and got some erase. Bioforge makes me nauseous food or no food. Btw got 92 caps left who wants a bottle? The ntbm stuff coukd have bought me humapro for a few months wich imo woukd have been way more worth my while...lesson learned though as I have probably written that company off after droppinga few hundred n not seeing anything special.

All in all that run reconfirmed that anabeta is an AWESOME recomp product that gives a nice boost in test (nothing as crazy as a hormone but def noticeable) cut in recovery time,increase in mood and help cut recovery time. Looking forward to erase pro btw!!

2. I want a bottle!!! Me me me
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Hey all. Just checking back in to give a very VERY late final synopsis...

All in all that run reconfirmed that anabeta is an AWESOME recomp product that gives a nice boost in test (nothing as crazy as a hormone but def noticeable) cut in recovery time,increase in mood and help cut recovery time. Looking forward to erase pro btw!!
    Thanks for your feedback AnaBeta is a nice addition to any stack indeed! Definitely looking forward to using Erase Pro as well!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Building the Perfect Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 12:52 AM
  2. THE OFFICIAL-Wideguy Anagen Log
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 09:36 PM
  3. Unnofficial Anagen log-WideGuy
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs