Finished my Shred Matrix - AnabolicMinds.com

Finished my Shred Matrix

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  216 lbs.

Finished my Shred Matrix

I did not change my diet or workout routine during my cycle of this product. I feel it should work as described without me having to change everything I normally do. If not, then it is probably possible to acheive the same results without the product at all.

The first week I felt that I had to eat after an hour of taking my morning dose or I started having heartburn and/or nausea. After the first week the feeling subsided. But I didnt feel any less hungry.

I also didnt notice any increase of focus or energy. I'm pretty focused and energetic to begin with so maybe it's more of a plus for someone less motivated or active.

I'm far from amazed with S.M. but I have no other fat burner experience to compare it with except for clenbutheral and I think that would be an unfair comparison. Still, I feel it fell short of my expectations especially with all the hype surrounding it.

I will be trying another 'yet to be determined' fat burner in a couple weeks. It will be interesting to see what results I get from that.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by azbetterman View Post
    I did not change my diet or workout routine during my cycle of this product. I feel it should work as described without me having to change everything I normally do. If not, then it is probably possible to acheive the same results without the product at all.

The first week I felt that I had to eat after an hour of taking my morning dose or I started having heartburn and/or nausea. After the first week the feeling subsided. But I didnt feel any less hungry.

I also didnt notice any increase of focus or energy. I'm pretty focused and energetic to begin with so maybe it's more of a plus for someone less motivated or active.

I'm far from amazed with S.M. but I have no other fat burner experience to compare it with except for clenbutheral and I think that would be an unfair comparison. Still, I feel it fell short of my expectations especially with all the hype surrounding it.

I will be trying another 'yet to be determined' fat burner in a couple weeks. It will be interesting to see what results I get from that.
    "I feel it should work as described without me having to change everything I normally do. If not, then it is probably possible to acheive the same results without the product at all." That may be true, but it also depends on your goals and training experience. You can achieve fat loss, recomp, or muscle gains withOUT the use of any supplements, yes, especially as a newbie. A more experienced trainee, or one who is already relatively lean looking to get leaner, or one who has come close to reaching their muscular genetic potential, would benefit from the use of certain supplements (specific to their goals) to give them that extra edge.

You didn't change your nutrition and/or training. That's fine. However, what were your goals? If your nutrition and/or training is NOT targeted towards your goals, then there is NO point in adding another factor like a supplement into the mix and expect results, because you have not got the base factors right. That being said, there are actually a few products that I notice a definite difference with whether my nutrition and/or training changes or not - the difference is not necessarily extreme, but it does change the overall outcome of what my body looks and feels like. All in all though, ANY supplement is going to give you the BEST effects and results when your nutrition AND training are targeted towards your goals, and any supplements used are appropriate for them.

You should have started the first week off with maybe a dose a day for a few days, working up to two doses, to assess tolerance.

I understand the lack of appetite suppression - Shred Matrix does not do this for me either.

Comparing Shred Matrix to Clenbuterol is not really a fair comparison, no.

I'm sorry that you were disappointed in your experience with Shred Matrix. However, not every product is for everyone. Thank you for your feedback.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee