Mass FX / Hard FX / TST CELL Log - Athletic Xtreme Stack!

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Well ive been wanting to get my hands on this stuff for ages because its so scarce and hard to find in Australia...Heres what i will be doing..

(p.s if you have any questions on the product just ask)

8 Week Cycle

(First 4 weeks, 1 bottle of each)
Mass Fx - 2 caps morning + 2 caps 8 hours later

Hard Fx - 2 caps morning + 2 caps 8 hours later

TST Cell - 4 Caps morning.

(Second 4 weeks, 1 bottle of Mass Fx and one bottle of Hard FX)

Mass FX - 2 caps morning + 2 caps 8 hours later + 2 caps before bed

Hard FX - 2 caps morning + 2 caps 8 hours later + 2 caps before bed

Diet is simple Protein / carbs / Fats - not really going into specifics ( i eat about 1kg of chicken and beef mince a day over my 6 meals with brown rice or sweet potato added to all meals)

^ If you have any ideas about this or think i should change anything just let me know so i can consider it!

My Training will be as such...

Monday - Legs + Shoulders

Tuesday - Break

Wednesday - Chest + Tri's

Thursday - Back + Bi's

Friday - Legs

Saturday - Chest and Bi's/Tri's

Sunday - Break.

Ill log it as below...

Strength Increase
Libido
Muscle Gain/Fat shred.
Side effects (if any)

(if theres anything else you want me to assess let me know)

Thanks people!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Just be Honest and have fun with it, definitely in for the ride!!

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
I was meant to post that up last week!...ive already been through week one and ill log it up sometime today (flat chat at work) Im also drinking AXCELL throughout the day and during training.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try this stack too, good luck and can't wait to see how it goes

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
P.S. they talk about the "alpha male" mentality, something I felt when using massFX and hyperdrol a few years back. If you could make notes about in the gym aggression or "alpha male" feeling I would appreciate that. Also is this the newest version of Mass FX "the destroyer?"

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Yeh you get that feeling...i went psycho last Saturday and did a full chest, a full bi's and tri's and a full shoulders session...stupid i know but i couldnt freeken help myself. The thing about this though is you dont know whether its the hard or the mass that's doing this? Both combined seem pretty cool and after week one im happy. Im not taking a pre-workout either so i can see exactly what this stack is giving me in the gym.

Yep its the Destroyer! from what i read on 25-r i was keen to use it. Once i finish my Work review lol (in like 2 hours) im going to post up week one. (Ill add mentality as a marker)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am gonna run this in late summer so looking for some feedback.

Good Luck

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Yeh you get that feeling...i went psycho last Saturday and did a full chest, a full bi's and tri's and a full shoulders session...stupid i know but i couldnt freeken help myself. The thing about this though is you dont know whether its the hard or the mass that's doing this? Both combined seem pretty cool and after week one im happy. Im not taking a pre-workout either so i can see exactly what this stack is giving me in the gym.

Yep its the Destroyer! from what i read on 25-r i was keen to use it. Once i finish my Work review lol (in like 2 hours) im going to post up week one. (Ill add mentality as a marker)
Thanks man I appreciate it. I had the same problem with the Mass FX V2 and hyperdrol, then they scrapped hyperdrol which makes me think it was the hyperdrol that caused the aggression. I can say however that I have tried DAA which is one of the ingredients in Hard FX and I didn't get the aggression, just libido boost. Also since the other is an AI, I can't see that causing the kind of aggression I experienced. So if your getting the kind of mentality where you can't wait to get to the gym go into beast mode overdrive, I would be willing to give Mass FX partial credit.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
By the way, i put on 8 solid pounds on 6 weeks of the hyperdrol/ mass fx stack so I hope it works out for you! Seems like all the reviews on this stuff are either really good or really bad... can't wait to see the results!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hey! What's goin on up in dis joint, yo?!?! :D

Enjoy! If you have any questions along the way, shoot 'em at us! :cheers:

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Oh hey! What's goin on up in dis joint, yo?!?! :D

Enjoy! If you have any questions along the way, shoot 'em at us! :cheers:
Hey good to have an insider in this thread! Could you give me a quick run down on what has changed from the last version of Mass FX to the new "Destroyer" version?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Hey good to have an insider in this thread! Could you give me a quick run down on what has changed from the last version of Mass FX to the new "Destroyer" version?
No more white button mushroom extract, for one. I have a great responce to that.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Destroyer contains a different divanillyltetrahydrofuran extract, which is of higher quality than the previous ones. We've also added 25RX, which is compliments the 25R-diol. The three major ingredients remain the same. The rest is just sorta fluff: think of it like the other two guys on the court, for the Miami heat. They're there, they serve a purpose, but they can be replaced.

The following ingredients were removed: turkesterone, white button mushroom extract, sea buckthorn extract, and forslean. They were replaced with: Icariin extract, PLCAR, Zinc, and (of course) 25RX. The forslean had to be taken out because too many people can't handle it and get GI issues.