Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took my last dose of androhard this morning. going to take my 1st dose of pct assist before work tonight.

pct assist is going to be the entire pct....i still have a little 7-ke left and will continue to use wyked preworkout. very little difference in signs of shutdown over what i already had from test cyp[hrt]. actually even at the last dose libido remained high on the androhard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing much to report....other than increased sweating-

but that might be due to the near record 87% temp with lots of humidity, lol.:bigok:

btw-no stomach issues!!!:bigok:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a logging machine! Like the profile of this new one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are a logging machine! Like the profile of this new one.
me too. i haven't used res in quite awhile but like the libido boost and well being i get from it. macuna has long been a favorite of mine, might have to throw in an ai at some point-but for now pct assist is it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, I haven't checked out the new profile. Hope you guys still kept some variation of HGW/Icariin extract in there. That's one of my fav test boosters for sure. PCT assist has been on my "to do" list for a long while now to be honest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas, I haven't checked out the new profile. Hope you guys still kept some variation of HGW/Icariin extract in there. That's one of my fav test boosters for sure. PCT assist has been on my "to do" list for a long while now to be honest.
oh, yeah-the icariin is still in there. :bigok:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll check this out. TheBigT is an alright guy...almost...:D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome, but only because you've definitely said nicer things about me :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're welcome, but only because you've definitely said nicer things about me :lol:
only because you are a nicer guy than me, lol.

glad you are subbed!!!:box:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, nothing has changed.....fantastic!!!

strength-same
libido-still very high
weight-unchanged
muscle fullness/pump-still very good
mood-very good.
sleep seems to be slightly better.
endurance/stamina remain very good

this is my kind of pct.

going to try different dosing time tomorrow and take 1st dose preworkout and 2nd closer to bed time.

still no stomach distress or anything negative.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a hellova night at work last night-very hot and doing a lot of manual labor-hanging rolls on the corrugator....weight has dropped big time, but dosed 2 pct assist and 3 scoops of wyked and went to gym after work just to do maintenance. felt pretty drained but still got a decent pump going and vascularity was very good.

dosed 2 caps pct assist before bed and slept like a rock-the wife said i was snoring like a caveman, lol.:firedevil:

no libido check-i was actually too damned tired....:eek:p:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
had a hellova night at work last night-very hot and doing a lot of manual labor-hanging rolls on the corrugator....weight has dropped big time, but dosed 2 pct assist and 3 scoops of wyked and went to gym after work just to do maintenance. felt pretty drained but still got a decent pump going and vascularity was very good.

dosed 2 caps pct assist before bed and slept like a rock-the wife said i was snoring like a caveman, lol.:firedevil:

no libido check-i was actually too damned tired....:eek:p:
Sounds like the l dopa may've helped knock you out. Hopefully the remaining weight stays.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the l dopa may've helped knock you out. Hopefully the remaining weight stays.
i will be glad to shed some more pounds in reality. the androhard cycle was more of a hardening cycle than for mass. i usually lean up real nicely on l-dopa and that effect is what i am hoping for here. sleep was again really good today and i am off tonight, yea!!!

btw-libido is kicking very strong!:saevilw:

energy and endurance are very good, and i feel fantastic, another great effect l-dopa and res have on me is well being and good mood. have not noticed a drop off on anything including strength since stopping androhard. this pct is a snap so far.

btw-i have chronic sleep issues so the improved sleep really is a big deal for me, so far i am really liking pct assist.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i will be glad to shed some more pounds in reality. the androhard cycle was more of a hardening cycle than for mass. i usually lean up real nicely on l-dopa and that effect is what i am hoping for here. sleep was again really good today and i am off tonight, yea!!!

btw-libido is kicking very strong!:saevilw:

energy and endurance are very good, and i feel fantastic, another great effect l-dopa and res have on me is well being and good mood. have not noticed a drop off on anything including strength since stopping androhard. this pct is a snap so far.

btw-i have chronic sleep issues so the improved sleep really is a big deal for me, so far i am really liking pct assist.
And better sleep = better mood from my experience. Good stuff. Let's hope it continues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And better sleep = better mood from my experience. Good stuff. Let's hope it continues.
i see it getting better and better. i react very well to the ingredients in pct assist, this formula was made for me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got some great sleep last night, got up took 2 pct assist and 3 scoops wyked and headed downtown for weighted stairclimbing. did 5 trips at my aunt's high rise [21 floors]. endurance was very good!!! came home and showered and went for a libido check-my wife asked me [what are you taking now], lol. i feel like a million bucks!!!:yup:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got some great sleep last night, got up took 2 pct assist and 3 scoops wyked and headed downtown for weighted stairclimbing. did 5 trips at my aunt's high rise [21 floors]. endurance was very good!!! came home and showered and went for a libido check-my wife asked me [what are you taking now], lol. i feel like a million bucks!!!:yup:
Ha ..Good to hear:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha ..Good to hear:)
when the wife asks me 'what are you taking now' you can bet libido is very high.....:firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up looking and feeling very lean today. hit the gym for a full body workout and the pump and vascularity were well above the norm.

pct assist really agrees with me, libido is way up, i am leaning out and pump and vascularity are both better than usual. not to mention the well being and mood enhancement. oh yeah, sleep continues to be very deep.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I need to pick some up for my PCT!! Now where can I buy it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I need to pick some up for my PCT!! Now where can I buy it?
get on it-i like this version even better than the original.:bigok:

Reactions: mw1
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the OG had forskolin in it and that rips my stomach up. How many caps are you taking a day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the OG had forskolin in it and that rips my stomach up. How many caps are you taking a day?
2 before workout.......2 before bed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first 2-3 days i took the orignial version i would get some serious cramps also. This version is a lot more "well-rounded" and attractive to many users IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The first 2-3 days i took the orignial version i would get some serious cramps also. This version is a lot more "well-rounded" and attractive to many users IMO
imo, the macuna is adding more leanning than the forskolin did, and without stomach issues.....btw i have been dosing on empty with no issues!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
me too. I had awesome results the first time I used hyperdrol. Developed some stomach issues, unrelated, and then had no tolerance for it the second time around.

The sad thing is, we're missing out. Coleus works for those that can tolerate it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had read lots of good results with Forslean but it doesn't agree with me sadly.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in as well .. i responded well to the old one .. so i know the new and improved will leave me :love: fo more

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
me too. I had awesome results the first time I used hyperdrol. Developed some stomach issues, unrelated, and then had no tolerance for it the second time around.

The sad thing is, we're missing out. Coleus works for those that can tolerate it.
i am getting better results with this version containing macuna than i did with the forskolin version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in as well .. i responded well to the old one .. so i know the new and improved will leave me :love: fo more
this new one is better, imo.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New formula? Didnt AX reformulate Advanced PCT too? Interested in both

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
subbed for this :)

Yeah the profile on CEL's new PCT is nice! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up last night looking very lean!!! had a good night at work and did 45 minutes on the treadmill and a ton of ab work after work this morning. i can't say enough how good i feel taking pct assist!!! really liking this new formula! libido is REALLY high!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ax replaced 6-bromo with 7 methoxy.
I actually never knew they changed to 7 -methoxy. I remember the original was very popular at DAyears ago.

Glad it working out for you so far BigT. With this new formula there is very little chance of many negative effects /sides

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually never knew they changed to 7 -methoxy. I remember the original was very popular at DAyears ago.

Glad it working out for you so far BigT. With this new formula there is very little chance of many negative effects /sides
i am seeing nothing but positives, the original pct assist was good, this new version is better!!!

tbh-i have noticed very little difference from when i was on androhard, maybe a little less pump and fullness but that's about it. really happy with the way i have been leaning out, and i feel great and mood is almost too good-if i am not careful people will start thinking i am a nice guy, lol.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, the mood enhancement and feel good effects of pct assist are amazing. work is going smooth, accomplishing what i set out to do in the gym, and sex life is top of the world!!!:bigok:

can't believe this is pct....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, the mood enhancement and feel good effects of pct assist are amazing. work is going smooth, accomplishing what i set out to do in the gym, and sex life is top of the world!!!:bigok:

can't believe this is pct....
when your pct goes smooth .. thats like the best thing in the world :stooges:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when your pct goes smooth .. thats like the best thing in the world :stooges:
Definitely, that way you maintain strength/size gains and possibly keep it going . . . at a lesser rate of course

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, that way you maintain strength/size gains and possibly keep it going . . . at a lesser rate of course
i have lost 5 pounds but that was intentional, i still have great muscle fullness and haven't lost any strength. the pumps i am getting are just as good as on cycle.

btw-the mucuna in pct assist is well dosed, and high quality. sexual staying power is much increased and refractory time is way down, this usually happens with a good macuna product-the res and icariin sure don't hurt either, lol.