Boladrol log 1st fun

cataro2009

Awards
Hows it going everyone, this is my fist run with boladrol. I read some good things about it so I decided to give it a try. Ill up date this after every work out.
Ill be eating around 3000-3500 calories very clean diet. Goal is to put on 10- 12 lbs of lean mass.

The plan is to do:
AI Cycle support start it a week before
boladrol for 3 weeks 20/30/30

pct
Nolva(tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10
X-Lean..3rd week of pct
Post cycle support

Ok not sure what to use for a test booster or will i be fine with the post cycle support?
For the x-lean and Post cycle support should i just follow the recommended dose???

And today was the first day of the cycle support. Stuff is not very tasty

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I cant answer your questions, but im keen to see how this goes.

cataro2009

Awards
Well today was the first day of the on Boladrol. I thought it went well it was upper body power day. Im starting a power/hypertrophy program I had good strenght gain with it last time I tried it so why not give it another try. Im not gonna put numbers up till next week soi can compare them to this weeks.

cataro2009

Awards
Sorry Doc for the crappy review so far been so busy with my new job but so far its going alright no real gains in weight... strength is goin up a little nothing crazy im up to 3 pills a day slit morning noon and supper time..I really waiting for it to kick in the following week and a half...the only sides so far have been headaches but i upped the cycle support and the seemed to help the headaches