Adderllin Log (Sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: this is not a ntbm product therefore you can't run sponsored logs here.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I'd play around with the dosing and see how ya do. People sensitive to stims will have trouble sleeping if taken too late. The thermo effect can be pretty intense for me at times.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Took dose at the same time as yesterday with the same effects present today. The stim effect never really shows through on me as I don't even "feel" ephedra. I will say that the appetite suppression was there again today as well as some increased heat.

Hitting the gym later tonight after a presentation will report after.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Gym was good last night Lower A.

Dosing same today, posting a bit earlier but the warmth is greater today then the past few days have been. Not sure if I wasn't paying attention to it before or if it is legitimately greater today.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Gym was good last night Lower A.

Dosing same today, posting a bit earlier but the warmth is greater today then the past few days have been. Not sure if I wasn't paying attention to it before or if it is legitimately greater today.
I forgot I took it the other day. I kept opening the window and my GF was getting pissed because she said it was cold out. I told her she was crazy because it was warm in the car. Two hours later I told her I was wrong and I forgot I took an adderllin. She smiled, lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and you're welcome ticco.

Lartinos same for me man the thermo effect is intense! Sometimes I even get really cold, last time i took 2, was hot at first then started getting cold. You ever experience this?

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Subbed and you're welcome ticco.

Lartinos same for me man the thermo effect is intense! Sometimes I even get really cold, last time i took 2, was hot at first then started getting cold. You ever experience this?
Ya, that's normal. I've been taking it on and off for over a year now. I call it " "the adderllin chills". That effect is not always felt though, more often than not I don't get that effect. Hits me differently a lot of the time. The thermo effect always seems to be there though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in bro!! You'll love adderllin. I just started it myself and it has great thermo and appetite suppression!!

KTS!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, that's normal. I've been taking it on and off for over a year now. I call it " "the adderllin chills". That effect is not always felt though, more often than not I don't get that effect. Hits me differently a lot of the time. The thermo effect always seems to be there though.
Gotcha.. Thought I was reacting to it differently... Def some "adderllin chills" for sure man. I only really get that when I take 2

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
OK guys thanks for following, was swamped at work yesterday so here is a two day recap.

Day 3

Same dosing schedule, and the thermo effect seems to be building. BB I know what youre talking about with the "adderllin chills", thats a good way to describe it. Gym was good hit Upper Body B and hit a new PR on incline bench, so that was an added bonus.

Day 4

Dosed upon waking again today and the hear was there to meet me again. I like this, but I don't want to sweat through my shirt by 9 am lol, so I may move the dosing back a few hours starting Monday, any thoughts on this? Lower body tonight, will report back later.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys thanks for following, was swamped at work yesterday so here is a two day recap.

Day 3

Same dosing schedule, and the thermo effect seems to be building. BB I know what youre talking about with the "adderllin chills", thats a good way to describe it. Gym was good hit Upper Body B and hit a new PR on incline bench, so that was an added bonus.

Day 4

Dosed upon waking again today and the hear was there to meet me again. I like this, but I don't want to sweat through my shirt by 9 am lol, so I may move the dosing back a few hours starting Monday, any thoughts on this? Lower body tonight, will report back later.
Ya dude I get the chills bad from adderllin. Dose whenever you want bro, just not anywhere near bed though lol.. I'd say at least 6-8 hours before bed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya dude I get the chills bad from adderllin. Dose whenever you want bro, just not anywhere near bed though lol.. I'd say at least 6-8 hours before bed.
I have yet to experience any chills. I get the nice thermo effects, and appetite suppression along with some decent stim effect...but no chills and I always dose 2 caps

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Out of town for the weekend had to attend my friends college graduation and wasn't near a computer.

Day 5

First weekend dose, stuck with the same time and didn't have to dress for work so with some shorts and a tee the thermo effect was knocked down a bit, but still present.

Day 6

Attend the graduation today in a packed arena, in dress clothes, very sweaty lol. Still experiencing the same effects,in addition to the less than pleasant setting, so dose will remain the same

Day 7

Pushed the dosing back to 9am to delay the thermo for a bit. Seemed to help a bit with the sweats.

On a side note it appears my thread over at the NTBM forums was deleted, any reps know if this happens over there or am I going crazy.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Out of town for the weekend had to attend my friends college graduation and wasn't near a computer.

Day 5

First weekend dose, stuck with the same time and didn't have to dress for work so with some shorts and a tee the thermo effect was knocked down a bit, but still present.

Day 6

Attend the graduation today in a packed arena, in dress clothes, very sweaty lol. Still experiencing the same effects,in addition to the less than pleasant setting, so dose will remain the same

Day 7

Pushed the dosing back to 9am to delay the thermo for a bit. Seemed to help a bit with the sweats.

On a side note it appears my thread over at the NTBM forums was deleted, any reps know if this happens over there or am I going crazy.
Someone else told me something happened with their thread over there too. Maybe it was moved though IDK? Have you tried working the PWO supps in with it? Might tweak you out. I don't really feel things with 1-3D in them anymore. I built up a tolerance to that stuff within a week or two of using it and now it just isn't the same.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

No man you arent going crazy....all threads at NTBM were deleted afterthe 22nd of April(not purposely) in the server swap we experienced a few days ago. It wasn't planned to happen that way, but unfortunately we cannot recover any threads between the 22nd of April and the date of the swap

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up RickRock

Day 8

Worked pre workout (Jak3d) back into the mix haven't used one in approx 4 months, felt good to have those tingles again. Have been thinking about upping the dose to three pills. Will finish out the week at current dosing.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm subbed bud. I can't wait to see what this thing can do...kill it bro!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Heat seemed to not be as bad, but still present. Finishing out the week at stated dosing and upping to three on monday. Haven't noticed any weight loss yet, but it has only been about a week will weigh in on monday as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh*t bro. 2 Adderllin is too much for me. I respond weird. I get super hot at first, then super cold for like 6 hours lol. The chills and sh*t. But when I stack 1 Adderllin with either N2KTS, Jack3d or bronkaid I'm g2g and is a great pre workout stack :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh*t bro. 2 Adderllin is too much for me. I respond weird. I get super hot at first, then super cold for like 6 hours lol. The chills and sh*t. But when I stack 1 Adderllin with either N2KTS, Jack3d or bronkaid I'm g2g and is a great pre workout stack :D

That is weird dude. I have no problem with 2 Adderllin and I never get them chills either. 2 Adderllin and a Bronkaid is my new favorite pre-cardio stack!! :yup:

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Took two around my 9am dosing time and then went out for a bike ride. Man either riding a bike got harder or the adderllin heat was intense today. I forgot how hard it was doing hills, although I think I will work this into my workout more often as it felt great in my quads.

Day 11

Was supposed to be off today but I went out for a ride again. Heat was about the same as yesterday and then I was cleaning out my friends garage after, so that didn't help much being in the hot ass space. It's amazing how much crap one can gather and stuff into one space.

*Note to self, invest in a more comfortable bike seat if I'm going to make a habit of this.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most def the adderllin. Stuff makes me sweat like crazy and HR is jacked way up when I'm normally alot lower for the cardio i do.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Took three pills instead of two. Did not really notice much of a difference, will go a few days on it and if feelings are the same, heat level was equal. I will return to dosing two a day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most def the adderllin. Stuff makes me sweat like crazy and HR is jacked way up when I'm normally alot lower for the cardio i do.

I agree man. When I dose Adderllin with Ehedra my HR is like 10bpm higher than without....and sweat like a mother focker too :run:

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
I agree man. When I dose Adderllin with Ehedra my HR is like 10bpm higher than without....and sweat like a mother focker too :run:
Finally tried them together and I was impressed. That is strong and I think people out there need to have some experience with stimulants before they take it together.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Stayed at 3 today as previously stated not much different then 2. Will give it one more day then go back to 2 a day for the remainder. The sweats were not as bad on this day.

Day 14

Going back to two a day tomorrow as the extra pill has provided no noticeable increase in results, good to see that the recommended dosing is actually sufficient for a product for once. As a bigger guy I am used to upping the dosage for supplements and this is a nice change.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally tried them together and I was impressed. That is strong and I think people out there need to have some experience with stimulants before they take it together.
Agreed!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say yeh people need some experience with stims with cardio before trying it. And then probably should start with one adderllin & ephedrine before moving to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.