Lit-up by Applenut

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I love preworkout supps. To that end I have tried most on the market. I don't like those with heavy stims since I workout in the evening and they tend to keep me awake (counter productive). I have been using Assault for the last few months and really liking the product. But most recently I decided to try Lit-up and found that I liked it even better. The thing I like most about Lit-up is that it doesn't use 1,3 dime as a stim. It provides a nice gently stim effect without a crash. Moreover, the focus from this product is second to none. The only other product I found that can match the focus in Lit-up is Ultima but then it doesn't provide the stim effect that Lit-up provides. All-in-all a very good product. I also like the inclusion of DAA. This allows me to take DAA in a pulsing fassion providing an nice increase in test without the sides that come from taking DAA daily.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it too, to bad pre-wos are expensive overtime lol

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of Augamatine for pumps would be nice.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a college kid, they all are expensive if i wanna eat a good variety of foods lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Im a college kid, they all are expensive if i wanna eat a good variety of foods lol
LitUp was recently $20 on NP! That's cheap for any preworkout.

Man... try the military... it is a norm to live off ramen! :D
LOL. I had a buddy long ago that worked for the company that made those salty noodle bags. Saved my life in my young and poor days! :bigok:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know, i can get it at my store for 20$ also, im trying to use my bulk caffiene tabs, alcar, and tyrosine since its cheaper and i already have it. I love lit-up tho. Ill be buying again soon, miss it already