Revamp!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered a bottle of Revamp by SouthLand Performance Products and started with my first dose Monday night. Dosed as per instructions and today, my normal cup of morning coffee hit me hard! It was almost like the first time I dosed two scoops of Jack3d! I was not expecting it to work this quick and to this level. I thought for sure it would at least take a full week to kick in. I didn't have any stims yesterday at all so I don't know if that has any bearing on it or not. All I can say is that if one cup of coffee hit me like that, what is the Jack3d gonna do!?! Sleep has also been somewhat better too. Me thinks it works! (So far) Will post again in a week to have more accurate results.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More reviews of this need to come out! Thanks for sharing. Let us know how continuous use treats you

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved mine today. Will update in a few days.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More reviews of this need to come out! Thanks for sharing. Let us know how continuous use treats you
I agree! It's always best to have several perspectives. I will keep posting updates about once a week or so.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in this product

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night I dosed my Jack3d at only 1 scoop (normally at 2 1/2 scoops). This was still too much. I dosed at 5:45 p.m. and was still wide awake at 12:30 a.m. where as I normally go to bed around 10-10:30 p.m. It is almost as though the Revamp actually amplifies the effects because I don't remember the Jack3d hitting me that hard the very first time I used it. Woke up at 5 a.m. this morning and felt like I had gotten a full nights sleep. Weird. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a break from all supps due to bad sinus infection. Back on supps this week so post up some results next week.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking revamp with food or without? I feel like its making me tired. Maybe with food it wont. I tried adrenal glandular and it did the same thing to me. I used to take reset ad on empty stomach and it kicked it really fast.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
On day 5, I think I will dose it at 3 per day but it seems to get rid of most of the sluggish feelings I was experiencing from my ever-growing stim tolerance. I may need to order a few more bottles soon and run it consistently while going easy on the stims. I ran Reset AD about a year ago but didn't see a whole lot of difference, so far this seems much more effective!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I gotta admit I have been really close to putting this in the nutra cart at numerous different times. I usually cycle my stims, but I'm interested in this stuff.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the absence in my own thread! Once I started my review of AppNuts' Free Test, I stopped all other supps except for Nutra's bulk CEE and ON's protein. I haven't started up anything again. Mainly because right now things are too tight and it's a good time to detox from supps and stims for a while.To 51fty: I took it on empty stomach and didn't have any issues. I would say to go ahead and try it with food. It may hinder the effects, I don't know. It may just slow it down. Of course the bottle says nothing to this so it may have no bearing if it's with or without food.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I really dont like the delay in everything I take since starting revamp. I am hope this is just temporary. Coffee is just the only thing thats kicking in. Is this how you feel when just starting it? I feel really realaxed. I enjoy feeling on fast forward not rewind. I have my supplement stacks and vitamin down to a t, but this is completley throwing it off. Something else I noticed that was very strange was when I took a pain killer it didnt wear off as much when I ate. Pain killers always wear off when you eat. I dont want to stop taking revamp but I just hope this feeling passes soon. Thank you for the feedback because this part sucks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really dont like the delay in everything I take since starting revamp. I am hope this is just temporary. Coffee is just the only thing thats kicking in. Is this how you feel when just starting it? I feel really realaxed. I enjoy feeling on fast forward not rewind. I have my supplement stacks and vitamin down to a t, but this is completley throwing it off. Something else I noticed that was very strange was when I took a pain killer it didnt wear off as much when I ate. Pain killers always wear off when you eat. I dont want to stop taking revamp but I just hope this feeling passes soon. Thank you for the feedback because this part sucks.
When I was on it, it felt like everything kicked in faster and harder. I had to lower my stim intake or I felt cracked out. LOL! With the pain killers, I rarely take them so I have no experience with that to be of any help at all. It seems to me though that if you are talking about it working longer then I would say that is a good thing sense you don't have to take as many but maybe you are talking about sides of the pk's that are unpleasant. In that case I don't know enough in this area to in good conscious give any advice other than to maybe try another product that is designed to do the same thing as REVAMP.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Ordered cant wait to try this out. Not sure wether i should try cut out all stims whilst on it or use it to bring my stim intake down a bit...