PES Shift Review - AnabolicMinds.com

PES Shift Review

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES Shift Review

First off I would like to give a big thanks to PES/Natty for hooking me up with a bottle of Shift to try.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect much from Shift being a stim-free fat burner, since most stim-free fat burners just plain suck! But damn I have to say Shift is by far the best fat burner I've used, considering I wasn't trying to cut and my diet wasn't very good, Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack! I've managed to lean a little while eating like a pig the last few weeks. I'm very impressed.

I really feel I sweat more and body temp is up a little more through the day, this stuff is really great for increasing your metabolism. I highly recommend shift if your looking to lean out, I will definitely be using Shift on my upcoming cut in June.

I just noticed as well it's only $14.99 at Nutraplanet, thats a crazy good price, props to PES for having such good prices all the time!

FINAL SCORE FOR SHIFT - 10 out of 10 for being the best fat burner I've used, and it's NON-STIM!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

this would be great to keep the metabolism high in the evening. guna have to use some for night time fat burning
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

very helpful review here thanks
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this would be great to keep the metabolism high in the evening. guna have to use some for night time fat burning
    I was thinking it may even be good next time I try to bulk, I tend to overbulk a bit and last time added some extra fat that I could have probably avoided but I bet Shift would help.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. T50
    Advanced Member

Exactly what I wanted to be hearing. About to start in a few days. Thanks for the review.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review. Thanks JD. Shift is on my short list of must tries for this summer.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review JD! Shift is also on my list to try....did you run 2 or 3 caps/day? and stack with anything else?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid review, JD!

This stuff has really intrigued me, and the reason I didn't pick any up at the pre-sale (or at all) is because I don't know how it would react with being on Synthroid (T4) / if it's acceptable to use while on T4.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What was your dosing protocol like?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    First off I would like to give a big thanks to PES/Natty for hooking me up with a bottle of Shift to try.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect much from Shift being a stim-free fat burner, since most stim-free fat burners just plain suck! But damn I have to say Shift is by far the best fat burner I've used, considering I wasn't trying to cut and my diet wasn't very good, Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack! I've managed to lean a little while eating like a pig the last few weeks. I'm very impressed.

I really feel I sweat more and body temp is up a little more through the day, this stuff is really great for increasing your metabolism. I highly recommend shift if your looking to lean out, I will definitely be using Shift on my upcoming cut in June.

I just noticed as well it's only $14.99 at Nutraplanet, thats a crazy good price, props to PES for having such good prices all the time!

FINAL SCORE FOR SHIFT - 10 out of 10 for being the best fat burner I've used, and it's NON-STIM!!!
    Thanks for your review and feedback on Shift, bud. Found it very interesting - but good - that you say "Shift has worked better for me then the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack!"

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    It can be added in pre-bed for those who want to use a fat burner then, but whose sleep is affected by using a stimulant product at such a time.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Great review. Thanks JD. Shift is on my short list of must tries for this summer.
    Thanks! I believe everyone will love this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Great review JD! Shift is also on my list to try....did you run 2 or 3 caps/day? and stack with anything else?
    Was taking 3-4 caps a day, wasn't taking anything else that will burn fat, just pre-workout and post-workout stuff. My body def doesn't burn any extra fat from pre-workouts anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Solid review, JD!

This stuff has really intrigued me, and the reason I didn't pick any up at the pre-sale (or at all) is because I don't know how it would react with being on Synthroid (T4) / if it's acceptable to use while on T4.
    Very true, should check with the doc, maybe it would just make the fat burning way better

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    What was your dosing protocol like?
    3-4 caps a day, 1-2 in the morning, 1 pre-workout, 1 in the evening near my last meal.

12. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Thank you for the solid review, Shift really is a good product and just so happen to be at a deep discount over at NP, I dont know how they make any profits at these prices but for anyone who's been sitting on the fence or considering buying Shift these prices will not last forever!

Here's that link:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...t-90-caps.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would also say that shift/T2 works better for me than other pills have. I started out doing 1T2/1Shift am and 1T2/1Shift 7 hours later. I dropped 6lbs first week and a half. Since then i have had Easter/daughters bday/ etc etc etc cheat meals left and right. never gained a pound!

Only problem is the 4 week wait until I can start them up again!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would also say that shift/T2 works better for me than other pills have. I started out doing 1T2/1Shift am and 1T2/1Shift 7 hours later. I dropped 6lbs first week and a half. Since then i have had Easter/daughters bday/ etc etc etc cheat meals left and right. never gained a pound!

Only problem is the 4 week wait until I can start them up again!
    Great stuff! Alpha-T2 is the product I really notice the difference with - notice it more when NOT using it though, which just goes to show how effective it is.

Just a note to let you know that you can use Alpha-T2 and/or Shift for 8-12 weeks before you need to take a break.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Great stuff! Alpha-T2 is the product I really notice the difference with - notice it more when NOT using it though, which just goes to show how effective it is.

Just a note to let you know that you can use Alpha-T2 and/or Shift for 8-12 weeks before you need to take a break.

~Rosie~
    Thanks i figured 8 weeks was ok. I'm at 8 weeks now, so I will just finish it out my bottles and wait patiently. Im down 30lbs since Feb 5th, want to lose 30 more by end of august.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks i figured 8 weeks was ok. I'm at 8 weeks now, so I will just finish it out my bottles and wait patiently. Im down 30lbs since Feb 5th, want to lose 30 more by end of august.
    No worries

The 8-week mark is always when you start seeing visible daily results - at least, for me it is.

Congratulations on your fat loss to date Just make sure that the further 30 pounds you want to lose are going to be JUST bodyfat and not lean mass; scale weight is IRrelevant, with BODY COMPOSITION your focus, choosing an endpoint from where you started, working towards getting down to that instead of concentrating on losing body mass.

~Rosie~

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

The 8-week mark is always when you start seeing visible daily results - at least, for me it is.

Congratulations on your fat loss to date Just make sure that the further 30 pounds you want to lose are going to be JUST bodyfat and not lean mass; scale weight is IRrelevant, with BODY COMPOSITION your focus, choosing an endpoint from where you started, working towards getting down to that instead of concentrating on losing body mass.

~Rosie~
    Oh yeah its body fat lol. 5 years ago I went from 300 to 189, then bulked up to 240. I was really happy at 240 so thats my main goal. I just quit eating right and working out the last 4 years
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Really good stuff here. Stim free fat burning is tricky, but the thyroid pathway seems to be the best bet. Maybe stack it with some cheap NP raspberry ketones for even more insane cuts?
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. New Member

Hey,
    I am new to this and recently purchased PES shift holding for some results
    Just a few questions,
    How long before you start to see changes?
    How many should be taken every day? 3 is best?
    And I have noticed that people said they start to sweat more but I haven't started to heat up yet or sweat
    Would I be doing something wrong?
    Help would be much appreciated
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by robs17 View Post
    Hey,
    Just a few questions,
    And I have noticed that people said they start to sweat more but I haven't started to heat up yet or sweat
    Hi, thanks for your questions.

You will see changes which also depend on your diet and training so there is no set answer on this. If everything else is perfect you will see them faster than someone who is still eating junk food.

3 per day is fine and is our label instruction.

The increase in thyroid causes some people to sweat more but not everyone. If I take it before training I sweat profusely but at other times it is much less pronounced, this is just me. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Hey,
    Just a few questions,
    to AM!

How long it takes for Shift to "kick in" for you might be different than for others, so no one can give you a definite timeframe. Whether you start seeing changes will also depend on other factors and not simply the addition of Shift to your daily regime.

Re dosage, you can take anywhere from 1-4 caps daily - with or without meals.

Not everyone experiences the same effects (or in the same timeframe) as everyone else, so if you don't sweat when using Shift, then don't stress over it - it may not be an effect you experience, or it may be a little longer before you experience it (if you do).

~Rosie~

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I know what I'll be using my next recomp in the summer

Hey,
    Just a few questions,
    Welcome to AM

I ran another bottle after this and used 4 caps a day, I respond very good to this stuff, I prefer 4 a day, 2 in the am, 1 with post-workout meal and 1 near bed-time. When your diet is strict thats when your really going to notice the results speed up.

24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I know what I'll be using my next recomp in the summer

Welcome to AM

I ran another bottle after this and used 4 caps a day, I respond very good to this stuff, I prefer 4 a day, 2 in the am, 1 with post-workout meal and 1 near bed-time. When your diet is strict thats when your really going to notice the results speed up.
    Hey and thank you!
    My diet is pretty strict. I just start so it might take a couple of days..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:36 AM
  2. My PES Shift Review/Log
    By nicknack83 in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:42 AM
  3. PES Shift FINAL REVIEW!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:54 PM