Muscle Marinade - AnabolicMinds.com

Muscle Marinade

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  165 lbs.

Arrow Muscle Marinade

I've used Hemo Rage Black, Jack3d, NO Xplode, and Super Pump 250. I just started my tub of muscle marinade yesterday. My workout was epic but when I was done after an hour and a half to 2 hours I was still feeling almost like a super high. I don't know if I should continue using the product or just use it sparingly. If anyone has any tips or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  206 lbs.

Sounds like something I need to try. What's the caffeine content? Did you get a headache the next day or a "crash" after the MM wore off?

I'm usually pretty sceptical where PrWO supps are involved... Usually when I've tried something that gave me a killer buzz I've ended up crashing really hard. Take Noxipro for example. I get a tingly face and scalp and throw the weights around like they're nothing but then I feel like I haven't slept in days after.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  165 lbs.

I didn't really feel a crash at all it was quite opposite I felt the effects LONG after my workout was over. I did feel the tingle in my face and scalp it was almost as if I was numb. It's got about 300mg of caffeine in it and yesterday after I took it I did have a loss of appetite. I'm gonna try it again today maybe a smaller dose of and see how it works.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  206 lbs.

That's cool man, keep me posted. I know you felt it long after your workout, but I find it surprising how there was no crash at all... With reference to Noxipro again, they seem to have similiar effects. Except with N-pro, I felt good for a solid hour after my workout but I came home at around 11am, sat on the couch and that was it, woke up at midnight. Haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  5. Just got Muscle Marinade
    By chuck66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:52 PM