Speed Xtreme (sponsored log)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody ,I got the great opportunity to log and review this preworkout!!
Speed Xtreme is a very potent pre workout supplement that not only gives you tons of energy and unbelievable skin tearing pumps. It also helps keep your body anabolic during workouts and helps prevent muscle breakdown unlike most other supplements. Lecheek Nutrition uses 8 extra grams of Maltodextrin to keep your body from producing cortisol which can lead to muscle breakdown. With the potent nature of this product you will be able to workout harder and longer ,so you need a little extra something to assist your body in the gym. Once you have tried Speed Xtreme you will never want any other pre workout again, its just that good.

*Insane Focus
*Skin tearing pumps
*Increased testosterone
*Energy for days
*Strength and muscle gains

Xtreme Speed Blend -4712mg
L-Arginine(as HCI)
Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Caffeine Anahydrous
D-Aspartic Acid
Yohimbe Bark Powder
1,3 Dimethylamylanine

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok my stats ,5'11" 215 pounds,20%bf,I will be taking 1 scoop everyday,I believe that the daawill help me with the strength,my goal is to recomp ,so i will be doing lifting 5 days a week ,and at least 5 days of cardio first thing in the morning!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
On my way to the gym and do shoulders and cardio!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi everybody ,I got the great opportunity to log and review this preworkout!!
Speed Xtreme is a very potent pre workout supplement that not only gives you tons of energy and unbelievable skin tearing pumps. It also helps keep your body anabolic during workouts and helps prevent muscle breakdown unlike most other supplements. Lecheek Nutrition uses 8 extra grams of Maltodextrin to keep your body from producing cortisol which can lead to muscle breakdown. With the potent nature of this product you will be able to workout harder and longer ,so you need a little extra something to assist your body in the gym. Once you have tried Speed Xtreme you will never want any other pre workout again, its just that good.

*Insane Focus
*Skin tearing pumps
*Increased testosterone
*Energy for days
*Strength and muscle gains

Xtreme Speed Blend -4712mg
L-Arginine(as HCI)
Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Caffeine Anahydrous
D-Aspartic Acid
Yohimbe Bark Powder
1,3 Dimethylamylanine
congrats!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sample of Speed Xtreme I tried really lit me up. Can't wait to see how it treats you!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Got an awesome workout yesterday ,and i did not make it to the gym because the fuel pump in my suv stop working,so i worked on it this evening,i will take 1 scoop first thing this coming morning before cardio!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I like this new lemon flavor!!! I am going to do legs,and the chest tomorrow ,hope tp break my bench weight!!,on another note is that I do not know the contenet of DAA on this but ,i am getting bonners all day!!lol

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait till you try our new intra/post workout supp called Intra-Test Xtreme coming out on June 10th it has all your BCAAS Glutamine and a Test mix of DAA and Testofen. It taste awesome too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait till you try our new intra/post workout supp called Intra-Test Xtreme coming out on June 10th it has all your BCAAS Glutamine and a Test mix of DAA and Testofen. It taste awesome too.
This looks interesting!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have a awesome workout today and ,I am looking to this coming week to see the strenght coming over!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a awesome workout today and ,I am looking to this coming week to see the strenght coming over!!
give it hell, raulob!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I went to school but the powr went off :yup: and came back home took my scoop of Speed and on my way to kill the legs!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went to school but the powr went off :yup: and came back home took my scoop of Speed and on my way to kill the legs!!
nice, lol.:newangel:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
have a great legs day yesterday,I am taking the day off today!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Feel well rested and this evening I will be doing shoulders ,traps and at least 40 minutes cardio!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Awesome abs traps and ran 2 miles,I might take tomorrow off,and tuesday legs!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome abs traps and ran 2 miles,I might take tomorrow off,and tuesday legs!!
so, what are your thoughts on the extreme so far?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clean energy,no jitters,The DAA on it is getting my libido way up high,and endurance is up too!!
pretty much my experience with just a sample pack. figured it would get better over time.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
pretty much my experience with just a sample pack. figured it would get better over time.
No doubt BigT!!
Today I did my legs workout and felt good,tomorrow will be Shoulders ,traps and cardio,I weigh 3 pounds more,I guess all lean!!I am still fit on my jeans ,and shirts ,just looking fuller!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No doubt BigT!!
Today I did my legs workout and felt good,tomorrow will be Shoulders ,traps and cardio,I weigh 3 pounds more,I guess all lean!!I am still fit on my jeans ,and shirts ,just looking fuller!!
good as it gets!!! you noticed any increase in libido?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my back ,biceps and cardio workout and felt good ,today i woke up a bit tired ,but I am still going to the gym for light full body and at least 30 minutes cardio,on the days i take a day off ,i dose 1 scoop first thing in the morning to keep the benefits of DAA and the other ingredients going!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my back ,biceps and cardio workout and felt good ,today i woke up a bit tired ,but I am still going to the gym for light full body and at least 30 minutes cardio,on the days i take a day off ,i dose 1 scoop first thing in the morning to keep the benefits of DAA and the other ingredients going!!
good idea!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today I am doing my legs workout,I will try go heavy on the squats and leg press and light weight lots of reps on everything else,i need to burn this fat!!!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the increases in weight man . Looks like things are going great.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, dont know how I missed this. Looks sweet dude. Will be trying this soon!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man, dont know how I missed this. Looks sweet dude. Will be trying this soon!!
I am glad you make it Johnny ,Is a great product,!!
I did a awesome workout today ,back and biceps ,with HIIT cardio..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow after my workout i WILL give my final review!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I want to thanks the people of Leecheck for this opportunity to log this ,and i will recomend this to everyone 100%,increase on endurance,strenght,and recomp effect,
The flavor is also really good,the energy is clean with no crash,i dose this everyday for the benefits of all the ingredients on it,!!