Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st impression, at 2 caps the stim effect is weak-kinda disappointed in that. but it did decrease my appetite, which is very hard to do.

i originally wanted a stim for long hours at work, but may change my thinking and use it to cut some cals from my diet.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was looking to try this, great info as usual good sir.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
1st impression, at 2 caps the stim effect is weak-kinda disappointed in that. but it did decrease my appetite, which is very hard to do.

i originally wanted a stim for long hours at work, but may change my thinking and use it to cut some cals from my diet.
I find it more of a focus product than stim for me. Although I'm way more stim sensitive than you so it does have a stim effect for me. I've also found that I adapted to it after a couple of days. But, fat loss does seem to occur with it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking to try this, great info as usual good sir.
Me too. I only searched for the details as it was mentioned in another thread. As I use my stimulants pre workout only and ideally find the closest 'safe' thing to speed lol.

As BigT is supposedly a hardcore stimulant addict I will take note and look elsewhere.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow, that's a little surprising to hear. I still have never used it, but everyone else has made it sound quite potent. I'll be going on a verrrrry long stimulant break, soon, because I don't feel any of them like I used to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after a few days of use i would say that adderlin should be promoted as a fat burner/appetite suppressant. it has had a effect on my appetite and that is rare for me, but the stim effect is -for me at least, very mild.

btw-bin laden is dead

may the dirty rotten sonofabitch rot in hell!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
after a few days of use i would say that adderlin should be promoted as a fat burner/appetite suppressant. it has had a effect on my appetite and that is rare for me, but the stim effect is -for me at least, very mild.

btw-bin laden is dead

may the dirty rotten sonofabitch rot in hell!!!!
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebigt again."

Damn. You deserved it for that one! Hahaha

The first time I took adderlline was absolutely amazing. It blew me away honestly. I've never gotten so much done in 4 hrs of my life before.

After I took it a couple of times I adjusted to the stim quickly but yeah the fat loss properties are great. I really do like it myself. I border on anxiety with it sometimes though so I have to be careful. I've yet to try 2 in a day myself.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting to hear this. I don't think I've EVER tried anything that actually decreases my appetite. Honestly, I just took a double dose of fiber shortly after dinner b/c I'm still really hungry but don't want to eat anymore, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to hear this. I don't think I've EVER tried anything that actually decreases my appetite. Honestly, I just took a double dose of fiber shortly after dinner b/c I'm still really hungry but don't want to eat anymore, lol.
very interesting indeed!!! i went into this thinking i was getting a potent stim, and ended up with one of the few things that has ever decreased my appetite. in truth, most strong stims increase both my metabolism and my appetite so it's usually a standoff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebigt again."

Damn. You deserved it for that one! Hahaha

The first time I took adderlline was absolutely amazing. It blew me away honestly. I've never gotten so much done in 4 hrs of my life before.

After I took it a couple of times I adjusted to the stim quickly but yeah the fat loss properties are great. I really do like it myself. I border on anxiety with it sometimes though so I have to be careful. I've yet to try 2 in a day myself.
2 caps for me isn't a strong stim effect......but i am liking the appetite control!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
2 caps for me isn't a strong stim effect......but i am liking the appetite control!
hmm.. interesting bc I'm the same way with the appetite. I was prescribed adderall xr 20mg last year and it didn't do anything for my appetite or sleeping. Then again I'm a extreme stim junkie. Right now I'm trying out Dexaprine, 1 tablet worked great on the first day for energy and appetite but on the 2nd,3rd and 4th day I almost feel nothing.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You guys are some serious stim junkies! :0

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting ready to try it out the next few days myself, and the appetite suppression will really help with the IF diet I'm on as I train fasted at 6 AM and don't break my fast til noon...

Good info :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to try it out the next few days myself, and the appetite suppression will really help with the IF diet I'm on as I train fasted at 6 AM and don't break my fast til noon...

Good info :bigok:
i hope you get the appetite control that i am getting!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which ingredient do you think is providing the appetite suppression? They all look to be focused on mental stimulation and not appetite suppression.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am impressed with the appetite suppression-looking at the ingredients i decided to add a bronkaid and a caffeine pill for some added pop. my shift at work last night flew by like nothing.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid stuff here so far here very interested in how this turns out for ya

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am impressed with the appetite suppression-looking at the ingredients i decided to add a bronkaid and a caffeine pill for some added pop. my shift at work last night flew by like nothing.
I would be bouncing off the walls with that stack...:woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be bouncing off the walls with that stack...:woohoo:
ok, i have to say-i am getting awesome appetite suppression from this stuff, i haven't had this kind of control over my diet in a long time-but almost zero stim effect.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
ok, i have to say-i am getting awesome appetite suppression from this stuff, i haven't had this kind of control over my diet in a long time-but almost zero stim effect.
I have to agree with Tom here. When I first took this stuff I thought I was going to lose it. But after taking it for a while I get almost no stim but appetite and fat burning properties seem to be very good.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first dose of it the other day and the appetite suppression was excellent and I had a good stim effect too. Not as good as my PWO, but still decent. I also had some nice thermo effects too and was drenching sweat during cardio...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with Tom here. When I first took this stuff I thought I was going to lose it. But after taking it for a while I get almost no stim but appetite and fat burning properties seem to be very good.
look at the formula-it is like it was made to be stacked with ephedra!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dose of it the other day and the appetite suppression was excellent and I had a good stim effect too. Not as good as my PWO, but still decent. I also had some nice thermo effects too and was drenching sweat during cardio...
very suprised you are getting that good of a stim effect!

no 1,3 and only 80mg caffeine per 2 cap dose. only thing i can think of is you are getting stim effect from the yohimbine. i use yohimbine often so my tolerance for it is high.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

no 1,3 and only 80mg caffeine per 2 cap dose. only thing i can think of is you are getting stim effect from the yohimbine. i use yohimbine often so my tolerance for it is high.
Yeh its not real strong I'll admit, but its enough to get me going and motivated at 5 in the morning. Its been enough for me for cardio days at least so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeh its not real strong I'll admit, but its enough to get me going and motivated at 5 in the morning. Its been enough for me for cardio days at least so far.
add a bronkaid!!! bronkaid will perk up the stim effect and is terrific for cardio. you have the caffeine and aspirin already included in the adderllin-that's why i said it's made for ephedra.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
add a bronkaid!!! bronkaid will perk up the stim effect and is terrific for cardio. you have the caffeine and aspirin already included in the adderllin-that's why i said it's made for ephedra.
Barbell Beast recommended the same and I think I will try that. It does sound like a great combo to get the ECA stack. Thanks for the suggestion

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Barbell Beast recommended the same and I think I will try that. It does sound like a great combo to get the ECA stack. Thanks for the suggestion
no problem, i think you will really like it!:yup:

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Ya, BigT I have some ephedrine laying around and I will try it sooner or later. I'm honestly a little scared and will wait. Funny because I have no problem taking clen, lol.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards

160mg's caffeine because of the Guarana in there too. Guarana is also a source of Theophylline and theobromine. Adderllin is really more of an herbal product with things added in like b-12 at 1,000mcg's etc...
Unlike many products because this is mainly herbal there are more natural chemicals involved giving it added effectiveness you can't just read on the label.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into Adderlin. I wanna give it a go as my next fat burner... But I don't usually like things that kill appetite.

PES alpha is a ridiculous stim. I love it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
160mg's caffeine because of the Guarana in there too. Guarana is also a source of Theophylline and theobromine. Adderllin is really more of an herbal product with things added in like b-12 at 1,000mcg's etc...
Unlike many products because this is mainly herbal there are more natural chemicals involved giving it added effectiveness you can't just read on the label.
I haven't used it preworkout but that has me thinking endurance boost?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my guess is it's the yohimbine that's giving you the boost....but good points on the effectiveness of the herbals.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya, BigT I have some ephedrine laying around and I will try it sooner or later. I'm honestly a little scared and will wait. Funny because I have no problem taking clen, lol.
start low and see how it goes....1 adderllin/1 bronkaid!!!:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used it preworkout but that has me thinking endurance boost?
definately gives a boost in endurance-even moreso with the added ephedra!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine lights me up big time!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely start out at 1 cap to gauge my tolerance. Is taking it with or without food an issue?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely start out at 1 cap to gauge my tolerance. Is taking it with or without food an issue?
i always dose stims on completely empty stomach.

i haven't dropped any weight yet-but definately feeling thermo effects. my water consumption has been very high due to unseasonally hot weather:firedevil:, i think as soon as my body adjusts the weight is going to drop fast-i need to be careful it's not too fast!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it :thumbsup:
i am sweating so much at work and at the gym that i am forcing myself to drink water till it hurts, still only making 1 head call during an entire shift. like i said once my body adjusts i will have to be careful not to drop weight too fast-i am well aware of how my body works, lol-and i know it's coming!!!

if i had to guess i would say that i was close to 3.5 gal of water in 8 hours last night!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think this would do with my AT2/Shift/Form stack bubba?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
3.5 gal...be careful bigt of water overdose. Serious.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

1 Adderllin
25mg Bronkaid

That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

1 Adderllin
25mg Bronkaid

That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio

I'm trying this next week ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.
Will do bro. Going to pick up some Bronkaid tomorrow and try that with adderllin first...maybe ECA on down the road ;)