ruthless sups-adderlin

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. lol a few krispy kremes are always easy to eat huh... man that and blueberry muffins or caramel nut muffins. damn dude now i'm hungry!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    lol a few krispy kremes are always easy to eat huh... man that and blueberry muffins or caramel nut muffins. damn dude now i'm hungry!!!!!
    going to try and keep diet clean for the most part, but as fast as i am losing weight i see a few cheats being thrown in, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. went and did weighted stairclimbing this morning, after i got home and showered my weight was minus 8 pounds from the start of addrenallin.

sure did feel good to lay in air conditioning all cool and dry last night, lol.

ive got some recoverpro samples coming, can't wait to replace modern bcaa's-i hate that stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went and did weighted stairclimbing this morning, after i got home and showered my weight was minus 8 pounds from the start of addrenallin.

sure did feel good to lay in air conditioning all cool and dry last night, lol.

ive got some recoverpro samples coming, can't wait to replace modern bcaa's-i hate that stuff.
    I've got some samples of recoverpro coming myself. If the taste is there I might switch to it from the xtend I'm used to. I love the taste of xtend, but recoverpro is cheaper with more servings so we will see
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've got some samples of recoverpro coming myself. If the taste is there I might switch to it from the xtend I'm used to. I love the taste of xtend, but recoverpro is cheaper with more servings so we will see
    bcaa'a are a must in summertime, imo. might even have to go to bb. and get some poseidon.

6. weather has definately cooled off, it was almost pleasant at work last night. hit the gym after work and then weighed in, still holding at -6 pounds!!! my appetite has increased some due to cooler weather, but it is still below norm.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    weather has definately cooled off, it was almost pleasant at work last night. hit the gym after work and then weighed in, still holding at -6 pounds!!! my appetite has increased some due to cooler weather, but it is still below norm.
    Yeh it has been much better at work for me too with the colder weather. Where I'm at we had upper 80s last week and highs have been in the lower 50s this week. Messed up weather we have in Illinois
    Recoverbro Elite

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh it has been much better at work for me too with the colder weather. Where I'm at we had upper 80s last week and highs have been in the lower 50s this week. Messed up weather we have in Illinois
    lol-we are neighbors, pretty much the same weather for both of us.

9. weather remains really cool. weighed in at gym after work this morning-down 5 pounds!!! weather is supposed to be back in the 80's by the end of the week, so i am ready for some serious weight to drop.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    weather remains really cool. weighed in at gym after work this morning-down 5 pounds!!! weather is supposed to be back in the 80's by the end of the week, so i am ready for some serious weight to drop.

Yeh sweating weather is in the forecast. I seen that too
    Recoverbro Elite
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh sweating weather is in the forecast. I seen that too
    i still have a 5 pound loss from the last heat wave. i think the heat is gonna stay this time.

2 adderllin
    1 stacker2
    1bronkaid

12. appetite suppression remains very good, still down 5 pounds. i have a feeling weight will drop tomorrow-diet has been very tight!!!

13. good stuff bigt. killer combo as well

14. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    good stuff bigt. killer combo as well
    absolutely!!! i always look for supps that compliment each other!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    appetite suppression remains very good, still down 5 pounds. i have a feeling weight will drop tomorrow-diet has been very tight!!!
    Sounds good!!
    Recoverbro Elite

16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sounds good!!
    surprised weight didn't drop today, but had a really good workout and muscles are very pumped and full. really looking leaner.

thinking to bump the bronkaid up to 2 tabs tomorrow while weather is still relatively cool. can't dose that high in extreme heat, or i would croak, lol.

17. Ya think? lol... I've never went over 25mg of E at one dose yet.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    surprised weight didn't drop today, but had a really good workout and muscles are very pumped and full. really looking leaner.

thinking to bump the bronkaid up to 2 tabs tomorrow while weather is still relatively cool. can't dose that high in extreme heat, or i would croak, lol.
    I couldn't imagine myself ever going to 2 bronkaid after what I've been getting with one!
    Recoverbro Elite

19. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya think? lol... I've never went over 25mg of E at one dose yet.
    i have worked up to 75mg before, but i really don't like going that high-dehydration really becomes a problem.

20. holy sh*t bigt!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    holy sh*t bigt!
    yeah, i know, right?

i don't care what anyone says, running benadryl with ephedra really helps.

thoughts on addrenallin-i still say this is the best ephedra stacker yet, ingredients were made for each other.

22. I'm changing your name to BigStiM.

23. For sure bigstim lol

24. well, it's true...i do like my stims, lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i know, right?

i don't care what anyone says, running benadryl with ephedra really helps.

thoughts on addrenallin-i still say this is the best ephedra stacker yet, ingredients were made for each other.
    think I'm gonna give the stack a try tonite.

26. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    think I'm gonna give the stack a try tonite.
    it really ups the ante, imo. great results!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it really ups the ante, imo. great results!
    I agree! I'm sold on it..
    Recoverbro Elite

28. Don't know what it is that gives me the chills from Adderllin? Maybe the Yohimbe? You guys have any idea? With 1 pill it's not too bad, but still there. 2 Pills and I'm freezing and sweating at the same time lol

Only other person to say they've experienced this was Lartinos.. He calls em the "Adderllin Chills"

29. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Don't know what it is that gives me the chills from Adderllin? Maybe the Yohimbe? You guys have any idea? With 1 pill it's not too bad, but still there. 2 Pills and I'm freezing and sweating at the same time lol

Only other person to say they've experienced this was Lartinos.. He calls em the "Adderllin Chills"
    it must be the yohimbine.

30. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Don't know what it is that gives me the chills from Adderllin? Maybe the Yohimbe? You guys have any idea? With 1 pill it's not too bad, but still there. 2 Pills and I'm freezing and sweating at the same time lol

The Yohimbe would be my guess.

Ever taken any other products with yohimbe before? And if you have then did you have the chills with it?
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: NTBM/Ruthless PhytoSerm-347 (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Nutraplanet+NTBM+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack and other Sups? What Sups?
    By dudeguzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 05:03 PM