ruthless sups-adderlin - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ruthless sups-adderlin

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would definitely start out at 1 cap to gauge my tolerance. Is taking it with or without food an issue?
    i always dose stims on completely empty stomach.

i haven't dropped any weight yet-but definately feeling thermo effects. my water consumption has been very high due to unseasonally hot weather, i think as soon as my body adjusts the weight is going to drop fast-i need to be careful it's not too fast!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it
    i am sweating so much at work and at the gym that i am forcing myself to drink water till it hurts, still only making 1 head call during an entire shift. like i said once my body adjusts i will have to be careful not to drop weight too fast-i am well aware of how my body works, lol-and i know it's coming!!!

if i had to guess i would say that i was close to 3.5 gal of water in 8 hours last night!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

How do you think this would do with my AT2/Shift/Form stack bubba?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

3.5 gal...be careful bigt of water overdose. Serious.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Hyponatremia
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

I'm trying this next week
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.
    Will do bro. Going to pick up some Bronkaid tomorrow and try that with adderllin first...maybe ECA on down the road
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

sounds like this stuff is working and working well.as others have seen be careful with the water.
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    damn big-they have me back on the corregator hanging rolls this week. temp back there is around 115% with lots of humidity from the starch. i sweat a lot to start with but i get off work and my shoes are soaked from all the sweat rolling down. hell i went all night last night without taking a piss. my weight dropped 10pounds from yesterday. going to start mega dosing bcaa's. and see if i can find some poseidon!!!
  13. Diamond Member

1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

i honestly believe adderllin was made to stack with ephedra-beats regular caffeine all to hell.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i honestly believe adderllin was made to stack with ephedra-beats regular caffeine all to hell.
    Very true bigt. Lartinos had said this a while back, I'm still not able to do 2 adderllin and 1 bronkaid yet. Just 1 adderllin, 1 bronkaid, 100mg caff.
  15. Diamond Member

Very true bigt. Lartinos had said this a while back, I'm still not able to do 2 adderllin and 1 bronkaid yet. Just 1 adderllin, 1 bronkaid, 100mg caff.
    i tried 2 adderllin/200mg caffeine/1 bronkaid, that was a bit too heavy so i backed the caffeine down to 100mg. tremendous thermo effect!!! i think in cool weather i could go with 200mg caffeine, but in hot conditions it is too damned risky. i have 10gms bcaa's mixed up in 2 gals of water to drink at work tonight.

the only thing i could force myself to eat last night was 2 scoops of golden gains-appetite was completely destroyed!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

damn big-they have me back on the corregator hanging rolls this week. temp back there is around 115% with lots of humidity from the starch. i sweat a lot to start with but i get off work and my shoes are soaked from all the sweat rolling down. hell i went all night last night without taking a piss. my weight dropped 10pounds from yesterday. going to start mega dosing bcaa's. and see if i can find some poseidon!!!
    Your job sounds a lot like mine. I work in a corn processing plant and starch is part of the process. The ambient air temperature in the plant during the spring and summer months can range from 120 to as hot as 140 degrees and I am soaked from sweat for most of the 8-12 hours a day....so I know exactly what you are talking about
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Diamond Member

Your job sounds a lot like mine. I work in a corn processing plant and starch is part of the process. The ambient air temperature in the plant during the spring and summer months can range from 120 to as hot as 140 degrees and I am soaked from sweat for most of the 8-12 hours a day....so I know exactly what you are talking about
    that is why i backed down on the caffeine, too risky in that kind of heat. my core temperature felt very high.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i tried 2 adderllin/200mg caffeine/1 bronkaid, that was a bit too heavy so i backed the caffeine down to 100mg. tremendous thermo effect!!! i think in cool weather i could go with 200mg caffeine, but in hot conditions it is too damned risky. i have 10gms bcaa's mixed up in 2 gals of water to drink at work tonight.

the only thing i could force myself to eat last night was 2 scoops of golden gains-appetite was completely destroyed!!!
    ha yeah i could barely force down my post workout meal today.. it took till about 3pm that I was actually hungry.
  19. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

this stuff sounds amazing taking notes here
  20. Diamond Member

weight today was down 12 pounds after workout... i am off work tonight so waiting to see where weight ends up after being fully hydrated.

if i end up being down 5-6 pounds that's cool, any more than that i will have to eat like i am bulking-not going to be easy with little appetite, but i can always cram down a few krispy kremes, lol.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol a few krispy kremes are always easy to eat huh... man that and blueberry muffins or caramel nut muffins. damn dude now i'm hungry!!!!!
  22. Diamond Member

lol a few krispy kremes are always easy to eat huh... man that and blueberry muffins or caramel nut muffins. damn dude now i'm hungry!!!!!
    going to try and keep diet clean for the most part, but as fast as i am losing weight i see a few cheats being thrown in, lol.
  23. Diamond Member

went and did weighted stairclimbing this morning, after i got home and showered my weight was minus 8 pounds from the start of addrenallin.

sure did feel good to lay in air conditioning all cool and dry last night, lol.

ive got some recoverpro samples coming, can't wait to replace modern bcaa's-i hate that stuff.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

went and did weighted stairclimbing this morning, after i got home and showered my weight was minus 8 pounds from the start of addrenallin.

sure did feel good to lay in air conditioning all cool and dry last night, lol.

ive got some recoverpro samples coming, can't wait to replace modern bcaa's-i hate that stuff.
    I've got some samples of recoverpro coming myself. If the taste is there I might switch to it from the xtend I'm used to. I love the taste of xtend, but recoverpro is cheaper with more servings so we will see
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Diamond Member

I've got some samples of recoverpro coming myself. If the taste is there I might switch to it from the xtend I'm used to. I love the taste of xtend, but recoverpro is cheaper with more servings so we will see
    bcaa'a are a must in summertime, imo. might even have to go to bb. and get some poseidon.
  26. Diamond Member

weather has definately cooled off, it was almost pleasant at work last night. hit the gym after work and then weighed in, still holding at -6 pounds!!! my appetite has increased some due to cooler weather, but it is still below norm.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

weather has definately cooled off, it was almost pleasant at work last night. hit the gym after work and then weighed in, still holding at -6 pounds!!! my appetite has increased some due to cooler weather, but it is still below norm.
    Yeh it has been much better at work for me too with the colder weather. Where I'm at we had upper 80s last week and highs have been in the lower 50s this week. Messed up weather we have in Illinois
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Diamond Member

Yeh it has been much better at work for me too with the colder weather. Where I'm at we had upper 80s last week and highs have been in the lower 50s this week. Messed up weather we have in Illinois
    lol-we are neighbors, pretty much the same weather for both of us.
  29. Diamond Member

weather remains really cool. weighed in at gym after work this morning-down 5 pounds!!! weather is supposed to be back in the 80's by the end of the week, so i am ready for some serious weight to drop.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

weather remains really cool. weighed in at gym after work this morning-down 5 pounds!!! weather is supposed to be back in the 80's by the end of the week, so i am ready for some serious weight to drop.

Yeh sweating weather is in the forecast. I seen that too
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Diamond Member

Yeh sweating weather is in the forecast. I seen that too
    i still have a 5 pound loss from the last heat wave. i think the heat is gonna stay this time.

2 adderllin
    1 stacker2
    1bronkaid
  32. Diamond Member

appetite suppression remains very good, still down 5 pounds. i have a feeling weight will drop tomorrow-diet has been very tight!!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

good stuff bigt. killer combo as well
  34. Diamond Member

good stuff bigt. killer combo as well
    absolutely!!! i always look for supps that compliment each other!!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

appetite suppression remains very good, still down 5 pounds. i have a feeling weight will drop tomorrow-diet has been very tight!!!
    Sounds good!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Diamond Member

Sounds good!!
    surprised weight didn't drop today, but had a really good workout and muscles are very pumped and full. really looking leaner.

thinking to bump the bronkaid up to 2 tabs tomorrow while weather is still relatively cool. can't dose that high in extreme heat, or i would croak, lol.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ya think? lol... I've never went over 25mg of E at one dose yet.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

surprised weight didn't drop today, but had a really good workout and muscles are very pumped and full. really looking leaner.

thinking to bump the bronkaid up to 2 tabs tomorrow while weather is still relatively cool. can't dose that high in extreme heat, or i would croak, lol.
    I couldn't imagine myself ever going to 2 bronkaid after what I've been getting with one!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Diamond Member

Ya think? lol... I've never went over 25mg of E at one dose yet.
    i have worked up to 75mg before, but i really don't like going that high-dehydration really becomes a problem.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

holy sh*t bigt!

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: ****/Ruthless PhytoSerm-347 (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:54 AM
  2. Nutraplanet+****+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack and other Sups? What Sups?
    By dudeguzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:03 PM