ruthless sups-adderlin

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Ya, BigT I have some ephedrine laying around and I will try it sooner or later. I'm honestly a little scared and will wait. Funny because I have no problem taking clen, lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very suprised you are getting that good of a stim effect!

    no 1,3 and only 80mg caffeine per 2 cap dose. only thing i can think of is you are getting stim effect from the yohimbine. i use yohimbine often so my tolerance for it is high.
    160mg's caffeine because of the Guarana in there too. Guarana is also a source of Theophylline and theobromine. Adderllin is really more of an herbal product with things added in like b-12 at 1,000mcg's etc...
    Unlike many products because this is mainly herbal there are more natural chemicals involved giving it added effectiveness you can't just read on the label.
    •   
       


  3. Ive been looking into Adderlin. I wanna give it a go as my next fat burner... But I don't usually like things that kill appetite.

    PES alpha is a ridiculous stim. I love it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    160mg's caffeine because of the Guarana in there too. Guarana is also a source of Theophylline and theobromine. Adderllin is really more of an herbal product with things added in like b-12 at 1,000mcg's etc...
    Unlike many products because this is mainly herbal there are more natural chemicals involved giving it added effectiveness you can't just read on the label.
    I haven't used it preworkout but that has me thinking endurance boost?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    160mg's caffeine because of the Guarana in there too. Guarana is also a source of Theophylline and theobromine. Adderllin is really more of an herbal product with things added in like b-12 at 1,000mcg's etc...
    Unlike many products because this is mainly herbal there are more natural chemicals involved giving it added effectiveness you can't just read on the label.
    my guess is it's the yohimbine that's giving you the boost....but good points on the effectiveness of the herbals.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Ya, BigT I have some ephedrine laying around and I will try it sooner or later. I'm honestly a little scared and will wait. Funny because I have no problem taking clen, lol.
    start low and see how it goes....1 adderllin/1 bronkaid!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I haven't used it preworkout but that has me thinking endurance boost?
    definately gives a boost in endurance-even moreso with the added ephedra!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Yohimbine lights me up big time!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yohimbine lights me up big time!
    yeah, and 200mg is a decent dose!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. I would definitely start out at 1 cap to gauge my tolerance. Is taking it with or without food an issue?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would definitely start out at 1 cap to gauge my tolerance. Is taking it with or without food an issue?
    i always dose stims on completely empty stomach.




    i haven't dropped any weight yet-but definately feeling thermo effects. my water consumption has been very high due to unseasonally hot weather, i think as soon as my body adjusts the weight is going to drop fast-i need to be careful it's not too fast!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

    Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Always on an empty stomach for me too. Its not nearly as effective it seems after a meal with any stim or burner

    Its good your feeling that thermo effect. I'm sure the results will follow it
    i am sweating so much at work and at the gym that i am forcing myself to drink water till it hurts, still only making 1 head call during an entire shift. like i said once my body adjusts i will have to be careful not to drop weight too fast-i am well aware of how my body works, lol-and i know it's coming!!!


    if i had to guess i would say that i was close to 3.5 gal of water in 8 hours last night!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. How do you think this would do with my AT2/Shift/Form stack bubba?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. 3.5 gal...be careful bigt of water overdose. Serious.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  16. That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

    1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

    That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    3.5 gal...be careful bigt of water overdose. Serious.
    Hyponatremia
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

    1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

    That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio

    I'm trying this next week
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

    Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I like the ECA stack alone. Think u will too Rick. Just goto walgreens, bronkaid is cheap.

    Now add a Adderllin in place of the caffeine. Woooo! Otherwise if you're gonna do the ECA stack hit me up and I'll set you up with a dosing schedule.
    Will do bro. Going to pick up some Bronkaid tomorrow and try that with adderllin first...maybe ECA on down the road
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. sounds like this stuff is working and working well.as others have seen be careful with the water.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    3.5 gal...be careful bigt of water overdose. Serious.
    damn big-they have me back on the corregator hanging rolls this week. temp back there is around 115% with lots of humidity from the starch. i sweat a lot to start with but i get off work and my shoes are soaked from all the sweat rolling down. hell i went all night last night without taking a piss. my weight dropped 10pounds from yesterday. going to start mega dosing bcaa's. and see if i can find some poseidon!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    That is alotta water Bigt.. Damn! I've got a great stim effect when I either combine this with 1 scoop N2kts or 1 bronkaid. I'm with you bigt though 2 of these just on its own is def more appetite supp and thermo.. I still haven't tried adding extra caffeine, just

    1 Adderllin
    25mg Bronkaid

    That def gets me goin and sweating like a madman during cardio
    i honestly believe adderllin was made to stack with ephedra-beats regular caffeine all to hell.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i honestly believe adderllin was made to stack with ephedra-beats regular caffeine all to hell.
    Very true bigt. Lartinos had said this a while back, I'm still not able to do 2 adderllin and 1 bronkaid yet. Just 1 adderllin, 1 bronkaid, 100mg caff.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Very true bigt. Lartinos had said this a while back, I'm still not able to do 2 adderllin and 1 bronkaid yet. Just 1 adderllin, 1 bronkaid, 100mg caff.
    i tried 2 adderllin/200mg caffeine/1 bronkaid, that was a bit too heavy so i backed the caffeine down to 100mg. tremendous thermo effect!!! i think in cool weather i could go with 200mg caffeine, but in hot conditions it is too damned risky. i have 10gms bcaa's mixed up in 2 gals of water to drink at work tonight.

    the only thing i could force myself to eat last night was 2 scoops of golden gains-appetite was completely destroyed!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn big-they have me back on the corregator hanging rolls this week. temp back there is around 115% with lots of humidity from the starch. i sweat a lot to start with but i get off work and my shoes are soaked from all the sweat rolling down. hell i went all night last night without taking a piss. my weight dropped 10pounds from yesterday. going to start mega dosing bcaa's. and see if i can find some poseidon!!!
    Your job sounds a lot like mine. I work in a corn processing plant and starch is part of the process. The ambient air temperature in the plant during the spring and summer months can range from 120 to as hot as 140 degrees and I am soaked from sweat for most of the 8-12 hours a day....so I know exactly what you are talking about
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Your job sounds a lot like mine. I work in a corn processing plant and starch is part of the process. The ambient air temperature in the plant during the spring and summer months can range from 120 to as hot as 140 degrees and I am soaked from sweat for most of the 8-12 hours a day....so I know exactly what you are talking about
    that is why i backed down on the caffeine, too risky in that kind of heat. my core temperature felt very high.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i tried 2 adderllin/200mg caffeine/1 bronkaid, that was a bit too heavy so i backed the caffeine down to 100mg. tremendous thermo effect!!! i think in cool weather i could go with 200mg caffeine, but in hot conditions it is too damned risky. i have 10gms bcaa's mixed up in 2 gals of water to drink at work tonight.

    the only thing i could force myself to eat last night was 2 scoops of golden gains-appetite was completely destroyed!!!
    ha yeah i could barely force down my post workout meal today.. it took till about 3pm that I was actually hungry.

  29. this stuff sounds amazing taking notes here

  30. weight today was down 12 pounds after workout... i am off work tonight so waiting to see where weight ends up after being fully hydrated.

    if i end up being down 5-6 pounds that's cool, any more than that i will have to eat like i am bulking-not going to be easy with little appetite, but i can always cram down a few krispy kremes, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: NTBM/Ruthless PhytoSerm-347 (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Nutraplanet+NTBM+Ruthless.inc= awesome products and awesome deals.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack and other Sups? What Sups?
    By dudeguzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Log in
Log in