Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage

O

OCycle

Awards
I'm a triathlete looking for some extra muscle gains and increased endurance. Today, I'm starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage. I've taken the Carnage before with great results.

I'm 5'10"...170lbs. I do 3 swims, 3 bikes and 4 runs a week. Also 2 Crossfit sessions a week as well to keep some muscle mass and core strength. I plan to take (4) IGF-2, (4) Free Test and (4) Carnage daily. I plan to take this stack for at least 30 days...probably 60 days.

Is there anything I should keep in mind when taking this stuff? What should I do after this cycle? I'm sure someone will suggest adding more to this stack, but I think I'm swallowing too many pills as it is (for me).

Thank in advance...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a triathlete looking for some extra muscle gains and increased endurance. Today, I'm starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage. I've taken the Carnage before with great results.

I'm 5'10"...170lbs. I do 3 swims, 3 bikes and 4 runs a week. Also 2 Crossfit sessions a week as well to keep some muscle mass and core strength. I plan to take (4) IGF-2, (4) Free Test and (4) Carnage daily. I plan to take this stack for at least 30 days...probably 60 days.

Is there anything I should keep in mind when taking this stuff? What should I do after this cycle? I'm sure someone will suggest adding more to this stack, but I think I'm swallowing too many pills as it is (for me).

Thank in advance...
IGF-2 and FREE TEST is a GREAT stack. It is also a NATURAL stack, so there is nothing to "do after this cycle" (and referring to it as a "cycle" is misleading and inaccurate).

Depending on how long you are planning on using these products, have a two or four week break after using for four or eight weeks respectively. For the best effects and results from the stack, you're better off using it for ~8 weeks.

You're 170 pounds - make sure that you dose correctly and optimally (your IGF-2 dosing is only half of what it should be). See YOUR optimal dosing/timing for Applied Nutriceuticals products re best effects below:

IGF-2
Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
Non-Training Days (you can use this dosing if you train first thing or close to)
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

FREE TEST
Dose - 4 caps first thing

It's not that many pills, but you don't need to add anything to it, no. However, if you want more help re endurance, then I recommend adding in Drive - will definitely make the stack better than ever, and I can attest to this from personal experience (Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST is one of the best - if not the best - stacks I have used re endurance boosting and muscle gains).

~Rosie~

O

OCycle

Awards
Thanks Rosie. Yeah, I meant to put 8 pills of IGF-2 daily. And thanks for the language correction. :) I'll think about the DRIVE.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. Yeah, I meant to put 8 pills of IGF-2 daily. And thanks for the language correction. :) I'll think about the DRIVE.
No worries :) Let me know how it goes if you do decide to add it in.

~Rosie~

O

OCycle

Awards
I actually have 1.5 bottles of Millenium's Cordegyn5. Although not identical to DRIVE, it appears to be very similar. I'll add that in tomorrow as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have 1.5 bottles of Millenium's Cordegyn5. Although not identical to DRIVE, it appears to be very similar. I'll add that in tomorrow as well.
It's an "endurance"/"oxygen" product, similar to Drive but not. I personally prefer Drive - nothing gives me the endurance benefits quite like Drive. The next closest product for me would be Cre-02.

~Rosie~

O

OCycle

Awards
Hey Rosie, 2 weeks down and starting to feel this stuff. Noticing an increase in drive on hard efforts and muscles feel a bit more snappy on accelerations. I'm dropping a bit more BF...didn't have much to start with though.

My belly doesn't like the cordyceps for some reason. So it's just IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage (beta-alanine) for now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie, 2 weeks down and starting to feel this stuff. Noticing an increase in drive on hard efforts and muscles feel a bit more snappy on accelerations. I'm dropping a bit more BF...didn't have much to start with though.

My belly doesn't like the cordyceps for some reason. So it's just IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage (beta-alanine) for now.
Cool :)

If you're having stomach issues, it's probably not the Cordyceps, but highly likely the Forslean causing those issues, as it's a common side effect for many people.

~Rosie~

O

OCycle

Awards
Hey Rosie,

So my local place was out of IGF-2 and I couldn't get any in time to keep my program going. So I opted for HGHUP for days 31-60. I'm continuing on the FREE TEST with 4 capsule in the morning. Should I follow the 3 pills in the AM and 2pills in the PM that's on the bottle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie,

So my local place was out of IGF-2 and I couldn't get any in time to keep my program going. So I opted for HGHUP for days 31-60. I'm continuing on the FREE TEST with 4 capsule in the morning. Should I follow the 3 pills in the AM and 2pills in the PM that's on the bottle?
Re HGHup, you can do 3 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed, or you can dose all 5 caps pre-bed - your choice.

~Rosie~

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I was very interested in some of these products but just can't get past the empty stomach thing (drive, IGF 2 etc.)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie hit it spot on. that would be a great stack for you. and drive gives you the endurance of a stim but without the jitters/crash and its stim free.

O

OCycle

Awards
The switch to HGHUP has been for the better I think. I'm definitely getting a deeper sleep at night. And, hardness and general feeling of strength is back that I felt for weeks 2-3 on IGF2. (it faded at the end of week 3 and 4) Also, I like it better to take the 4 FREE TEST in the AM and then the 5 HGHUP at night. I take a multi-v, beta alanine and fish oil as well. I prefer to break that stuff up so I'm not gobbling tons of pills at each dose time.

So far...so good!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was very interested in some of these products but just can't get past the empty stomach thing (drive, IGF 2 etc.)
Can I ask why the issue with dosing on an empty stomach?

The switch to HGHUP has been for the better I think. I'm definitely getting a deeper sleep at night. And, hardness and general feeling of strength is back that I felt for weeks 2-3 on IGF2. (it faded at the end of week 3 and 4) Also, I like it better to take the 4 FREE TEST in the AM and then the 5 HGHUP at night. I take a multi-v, beta alanine and fish oil as well. I prefer to break that stuff up so I'm not gobbling tons of pills at each dose time.

So far...so good!!!
Glad that you're continuing to enjoy your stack :)

~Rosie~

J

jdrannin1

Awards
It's easy to get around. Like taking your first dose right when you wake up and by the time you've had a chance to make breakfast, shower, etc the product will have fully absorbed then.