Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage

  1. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage


    I'm a triathlete looking for some extra muscle gains and increased endurance. Today, I'm starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage. I've taken the Carnage before with great results.

    I'm 5'10"...170lbs. I do 3 swims, 3 bikes and 4 runs a week. Also 2 Crossfit sessions a week as well to keep some muscle mass and core strength. I plan to take (4) IGF-2, (4) Free Test and (4) Carnage daily. I plan to take this stack for at least 30 days...probably 60 days.

    Is there anything I should keep in mind when taking this stuff? What should I do after this cycle? I'm sure someone will suggest adding more to this stack, but I think I'm swallowing too many pills as it is (for me).

    Thank in advance...

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    I'm a triathlete looking for some extra muscle gains and increased endurance. Today, I'm starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage. I've taken the Carnage before with great results.

    I'm 5'10"...170lbs. I do 3 swims, 3 bikes and 4 runs a week. Also 2 Crossfit sessions a week as well to keep some muscle mass and core strength. I plan to take (4) IGF-2, (4) Free Test and (4) Carnage daily. I plan to take this stack for at least 30 days...probably 60 days.

    Is there anything I should keep in mind when taking this stuff? What should I do after this cycle? I'm sure someone will suggest adding more to this stack, but I think I'm swallowing too many pills as it is (for me).

    Thank in advance...
    IGF-2 and FREE TEST is a GREAT stack. It is also a NATURAL stack, so there is nothing to "do after this cycle" (and referring to it as a "cycle" is misleading and inaccurate).

    Depending on how long you are planning on using these products, have a two or four week break after using for four or eight weeks respectively. For the best effects and results from the stack, you're better off using it for ~8 weeks.

    You're 170 pounds - make sure that you dose correctly and optimally (your IGF-2 dosing is only half of what it should be). See YOUR optimal dosing/timing for Applied Nutriceuticals products re best effects below:

    IGF-2
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
    Non-Training Days (you can use this dosing if you train first thing or close to)
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

    FREE TEST
    Dose - 4 caps first thing

    It's not that many pills, but you don't need to add anything to it, no. However, if you want more help re endurance, then I recommend adding in Drive - will definitely make the stack better than ever, and I can attest to this from personal experience (Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST is one of the best - if not the best - stacks I have used re endurance boosting and muscle gains).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Thanks Rosie. Yeah, I meant to put 8 pills of IGF-2 daily. And thanks for the language correction. :-) I'll think about the DRIVE.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Yeah, I meant to put 8 pills of IGF-2 daily. And thanks for the language correction. :-) I'll think about the DRIVE.
    No worries Let me know how it goes if you do decide to add it in.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    I actually have 1.5 bottles of Millenium's Cordegyn5. Although not identical to DRIVE, it appears to be very similar. I'll add that in tomorrow as well.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    I actually have 1.5 bottles of Millenium's Cordegyn5. Although not identical to DRIVE, it appears to be very similar. I'll add that in tomorrow as well.
    It's an "endurance"/"oxygen" product, similar to Drive but not. I personally prefer Drive - nothing gives me the endurance benefits quite like Drive. The next closest product for me would be Cre-02.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Hey Rosie, 2 weeks down and starting to feel this stuff. Noticing an increase in drive on hard efforts and muscles feel a bit more snappy on accelerations. I'm dropping a bit more BF...didn't have much to start with though.

    My belly doesn't like the cordyceps for some reason. So it's just IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage (beta-alanine) for now.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    Hey Rosie, 2 weeks down and starting to feel this stuff. Noticing an increase in drive on hard efforts and muscles feel a bit more snappy on accelerations. I'm dropping a bit more BF...didn't have much to start with though.

    My belly doesn't like the cordyceps for some reason. So it's just IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage (beta-alanine) for now.
    Cool

    If you're having stomach issues, it's probably not the Cordyceps, but highly likely the Forslean causing those issues, as it's a common side effect for many people.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Hey Rosie,

    So my local place was out of IGF-2 and I couldn't get any in time to keep my program going. So I opted for HGHUP for days 31-60. I'm continuing on the FREE TEST with 4 capsule in the morning. Should I follow the 3 pills in the AM and 2pills in the PM that's on the bottle?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    Hey Rosie,

    So my local place was out of IGF-2 and I couldn't get any in time to keep my program going. So I opted for HGHUP for days 31-60. I'm continuing on the FREE TEST with 4 capsule in the morning. Should I follow the 3 pills in the AM and 2pills in the PM that's on the bottle?
    Re HGHup, you can do 3 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed, or you can dose all 5 caps pre-bed - your choice.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Advanced Member
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1037

    Reputation

    I was very interested in some of these products but just can't get past the empty stomach thing (drive, IGF 2 etc.)
  12. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,783
    Rep Power
    3873320

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Rosie hit it spot on. that would be a great stack for you. and drive gives you the endurance of a stim but without the jitters/crash and its stim free.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  13. New Member
    OCycle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    The switch to HGHUP has been for the better I think. I'm definitely getting a deeper sleep at night. And, hardness and general feeling of strength is back that I felt for weeks 2-3 on IGF2. (it faded at the end of week 3 and 4) Also, I like it better to take the 4 FREE TEST in the AM and then the 5 HGHUP at night. I take a multi-v, beta alanine and fish oil as well. I prefer to break that stuff up so I'm not gobbling tons of pills at each dose time.

    So far...so good!!!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    I was very interested in some of these products but just can't get past the empty stomach thing (drive, IGF 2 etc.)
    Can I ask why the issue with dosing on an empty stomach?


    Quote Originally Posted by OCycle View Post
    The switch to HGHUP has been for the better I think. I'm definitely getting a deeper sleep at night. And, hardness and general feeling of strength is back that I felt for weeks 2-3 on IGF2. (it faded at the end of week 3 and 4) Also, I like it better to take the 4 FREE TEST in the AM and then the 5 HGHUP at night. I take a multi-v, beta alanine and fish oil as well. I prefer to break that stuff up so I'm not gobbling tons of pills at each dose time.

    So far...so good!!!
    Glad that you're continuing to enjoy your stack

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. New Member
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    I was very interested in some of these products but just can't get past the empty stomach thing (drive, IGF 2 etc.)
    It's easy to get around. Like taking your first dose right when you wake up and by the time you've had a chance to make breakfast, shower, etc the product will have fully absorbed then.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM
  2. MST's weekly Weigh In #2 - Win a free bottle of "Carnage"
    By CTDeuce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 08:42 PM
  3. MVP-365, ZMK, Carnage, Cordygen5, Rag (caff-free), and Somnidren GH
    By Force of Green in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:11 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in