WYKED blue, (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0

    WYKED blue, (sponsored)


    Thank you Taurus Nutrition for giving me the oppertunity to try out WYKED.
    I never keep track of my workouts so this may pay off for me in more ways than one. I lift 4 days a week, no certain days, just whenever I can. Family is always first.

    I'm old, haven't been lifting for a real long time(4 or 5 years), and not very strong so I'll leave the weights out unless it's something I impress myself with.

    Current sups are:
    Multi vit.
    Fish oil
    Vit C
    Vit B6
    Now Sports Amino Complete
    Bulk DAA, which I will drop during this run.
    Hard FX
    HGHup
    Divanex

    I took my first dose of Wyked Friday. 1 1/2 scoops, intended 30 minutes pre-wo but it didn't work out that way. It ended up 60 minutes pre-wo.
    Taste is pretty good. I'm the type to add straight lemon juice to water only, Wyked is a bit on the sweet side. I've never tried Country Time lemonade so I can't compare the two. I'll try one today just for that purpose.

    Energy, none to speak of. I just didn't feel it. Now when I think of energy, I'm talking about a 4 cyclinder engine screaming down the Autobon. What I did notice about Wyked, was the drive. Like a diesel engine, low RPM, high torque. The last few weeks I really didn't feel all that much like straining to lift heavy weights but on Wyked, I had that strong feeling and put myself to the test.

    Friday I did chest and it turned out to be my best chest day ever. After 4 sets of flat BB bench with a little more than my normal weights, I went one step further. I hit 205 for 6 reps., a personal best.

    Now comes focus. You judge. In between sets, I found myself looking at my grape vines and testing the pool water, adding chemicals. I did 3 sets of DB flat press and called it a day.

    Maybe just an off day, we shall see.

    I took a 2 scoop dose of Wyked on Sunday, with a cup of coffee when I started to paint the bathroom. Energy, soso. I had a monster energy drink about an hour later. I must have severe adrenal fatigue.

    I'll be taking 3 scoops this afternoon. Working legs today and my squat sucks. This will be a good test for Wyked.
    Taste the rainbow.

  2. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    In.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In.
    Welcome Beast.
    I'll be brutally honest with my reviews.
    Taste the rainbow.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,922
    Answers
    0


    In 4 da SKITTLES!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  5. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Welcome back


    In

  6. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    In 4 da SKITTLES!
    Glad to have you.

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Welcome back


    In
    It's good to be back. I even have a fresh layer of skin. The sun cooked it all off last week. I shed like a snake.
    Taste the rainbow.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I'll be brutally honest with my reviews.
    We want nothing less

    Kill those legs!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    i feel it at 3 scoops pretty good-that might be your sweet spot too.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    We want nothing less

    Kill those legs!

    ~Rosie~
    Kill or be killed, somethings gonna happen, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i feel it at 3 scoops pretty good-that might be your sweet spot too.
    We'll soon find out. Looking forward to it.

    If not, no big deal, the drive it produces should be enough to get me through. Seriously, it's been a while since I WANTED to got as heavy as I could.
    Taste the rainbow.
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,797
    Answers
    1


    Following the rainbow

    And just to echo Roise here..

    We expect nothing less then brutal honesty
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Monday, legs.
    3 scoops of Wyked 30 min. pre-wo.
    Squats
    2x10, 1x8, 1x6, drop set to fail
    Seated leg ext.
    2x10, 1x9, 1x8, drop set to fail
    Str.leg deads.
    1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x5, drop set to fail
    Leg curls.
    2x10, 1x7, 1x5
    Standing calf raises.
    2x25, 1x20, 1x15

    I stepped off of a 6" curb and almost busted my butt. My legs were like wet noodles. I could feel a little more energy with 3 scoops but nothing spectacular. The main thing I notice is the drive once again. Best "want to" supplement since MassFXMS. My quads were pretty swoll up, that's something I've never noticed before. All in all, a very good work out.

    3 scoops in 10oz. water, not the best tasting thing. Mixability, I shook the bottle only about as much as I would if I were giving Opra a can of beer. Had a little grit in the bottom but any product containing creatine will.

    Any concerns about dosing 3 1/2 scoops today?
    Taste the rainbow.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Any concerns about dosing 3 1/2 scoops today?
    If you want to, go ahead.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    I found the energy. It was hidden in the 4th scoop. Dosed 4 scoops 30 min. pre-wo and had a GREAT back workout. After an hour working back, and moving more weight than usual, I had a nice 30 min. shoulder workout. All aspects of the session was spectacular, energy, drive, focus, and stamina. The only side effect came about 2 hours later. I was feeling quite bloated and had the worst smelling gas ever. I guess 4 scoops was too much of one of the ingredients. Live and learn.
    Taste the rainbow.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0


    Might be something you ate. If you are not getting gas from 3, I can't imagine 4 would do it.

    Might be a combo of factors. Try it one more time and see!
  15. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Might be something you ate. If you are not getting gas from 3, I can't imagine 4 would do it.

    Might be a combo of factors. Try it one more time and see!
    My diet is pretty consistant, yesterday it consisted of flounder, eggs, apples and bananas, salads, and beans. I eat these items on a regular basis. Black beans do give me gas but it seemed more severe than normal, especially the smell. Today is an off day so I'll try it again on Friday and be sure to omit the beans.
    Taste the rainbow.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I found the energy. It was hidden in the 4th scoop. Dosed 4 scoops 30 min. pre-wo and had a GREAT back workout. After an hour working back, and moving more weight than usual, I had a nice 30 min. shoulder workout. All aspects of the session was spectacular, energy, drive, focus, and stamina. The only side effect came about 2 hours later. I was feeling quite bloated and had the worst smelling gas ever. I guess 4 scoops was too much of one of the ingredients. Live and learn.
    At least you found your sweet spot If from the higher dose, hopefully the bloating and gas subsides with accumulated use at four scoops.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Oh wait, I thought it was Thursday today, I will be working out tonight.
    Taste the rainbow.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Oh wait, I thought it was Thursday today, I will be working out tonight.
    Nope - only Wednesday . . . Is the week going that fast for you as well?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Answers
    0


    4 scoops? well if it works for u. 3 scoops got me ready to tear the gym apart
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  20. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Nope - only Wednesday . . . Is the week going that fast for you as well?
    Yes maam, it's crazy. I love it.
    Taste the rainbow.
  21. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    4 scoops? well if it works for u. 3 scoops got me ready to tear the gym apart
    Evidently I'm very stim tolerant. I think it's time for a break.
    Taste the rainbow.
  22. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Wed. 050411
    4 scoops Wyked 45 minutes pre-wo.

    Another awesome workout. Had an arms day. The usual, overhand preachers, underhand preachers, DB preachers, cable curls, and incline DB.

    Rope pushdowns, underhand pulldowns, skull crushers overhand and underhand w/ez bar, also neutral grip w/DB's.

    Threw in some cable crunches and dragonflags.

    Energy wash off the hook. Focus is really intense. I was lifting for over an hour again and had no idea until the wife came out to get me.

    Arms were full, had trouble washing my shoulders and back when I showered.

    Didn't have the whole bloating thing going on this time. I have no clue as to what caused that. I didn't eat or drink anything unusual. Was not caused by Wyked, that's the main thing.

    I take my dose of Wyked between 5:00 and 5:15 in the afternoon, usually go to bed around 10:30, so for no trouble sleeping. Energy fades away slowly in a couple of hours.
    Taste the rainbow.
  23. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Friday 050611

    4 scoops Wyked 60 min. pre-wo.
    I didn't target anything in paticular. Work a few different areas. When dosed 30 min. prior it seams to ramp up towards the end of the work out. I really like the 60 min. pre-wo dose, it's in full swing right from the start. The warm up set is just as intense as the final burn out set.

    Wyked seams to be a great addition to PCT. I usually lose focus and drive (especially drive) during the recovery phase of a cycle. With the help of Wyked I seam to be making continued progress instead of losing gains.

    Dosed 2 scoops Sat and Sun. No lifting sessions on these days but I did get the lawn groomed pretty quick.
    Taste the rainbow.
  24. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Monday 050911
    Dosed 4 scoops Wyked 45 minutes pre-wo.

    Chest day.
    Dips- burned out 4 sets of 15 BW. Last attempt at dips was 3 sets of 12 and 1 of 8 so, these are up. Time to invest in a weight belt.

    Incline BB- 3 x 10, 1 x 8

    Incline flys- 2 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 7

    DB pullover- 4 x 10

    Geat session. Only break between sets was to change plates. Chest was tight/full. Forearms felt like the skin was about to tear.

    Focus was intense, I don't even remember what songs played on the radio during this session.
    Taste the rainbow.
  25. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    I still think 4 scoops is beast lol I've gone as high as 41/2 but found 2-3 scoops to be my sweeet spot. Sounds like you've been in the zone the last fee workouts! Keep it up brother man!

  26. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,797
    Answers
    1


    4 scoops!!!! WOW!!

    Great log so far brah! Appreciate all the details on wyked you have included. Focus for me is insane while on Wyked too, all I think about is smashing weights and nothing else. I LOVE it!!!

    Hows the pumps?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I still think 4 scoops is beast lol I've gone as high as 41/2 but found 2-3 scoops to be my sweeet spot. Sounds like you've been in the zone the last fee workouts! Keep it up brother man!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    4 scoops!!!! WOW!!

    Great log so far brah! Appreciate all the details on wyked you have included. Focus for me is insane while on Wyked too, all I think about is smashing weights and nothing else. I LOVE it!!!

    Hows the pumps?
    Hey brothers, welcome in. I didn't think any one was watching.
    I can see where 4 1/2 scoops would be a little over the top. 4 scoops does me good. I def. need to reset after this tub is gone. A none stim version of Wyked would be awesome too. There are multiple +'s to this product other than just another stim.

    The pumps are top notch JJ. When I can't scrub my shoulders in the shower...I'm swoll up. Like I said, I've never noticed pump in my quads before, but Wyked made that happen last week.


    BTW, I just convinced the wife to order me a dip belt. All it cost me was few promises.
    Taste the rainbow.
  28. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,797
    Answers
    1


    Even if I am not commenting that often best believe I am watching and you are doing a great job blue!

    The problem is everytime I go to comment I get distracted by your avatar then have to run to the store to buy skittles
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    JJ speaks for himself... If I'm not posting I ain't following, lol been crazy busy with work and personal life lately.

  30. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Legs yesterday.
    4 scoops dosed 60 minutes pre-wo seems to be best for me.
    Squats- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 (up 20lbs. for 8 reps from last week)
    Seated leg extensions- 3 x 10, 1 x 7 (up 10lbs. from last week)
    Standing calf raises- 3 x 25, 1 x 15

    I had to call it quits after that, school function.

    Again, quads had a nice swoll up look to them. I wore shorts to the school thing and people were staring at my legs, bunch of fat a$$es, lol.
    Legs are quite rubbery this morning.

    Too many times I started a new supplement with high expectations due to the initial hype of the product only to be disappointed after the placibo effect wore off. I had a different attitude from the very beginning with Wyked. I used extreme skepticism starting with a post about the taste before it even shipped. I said to not be surprised if I gave the flavor a bad rating because I don't like lemonade. Well, almost three weeks in and I like this stuff more and more with every dose. Even the flavor, it grows on you.
    Lifting attitude is better. Lifts are increasing, if not in weight, in reps and stability/form. If it were not for my extreme tolerance of stims all would be perfect.
    Taste the rainbow.
  31. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    I am running out too fast so I cut back to 3 scoops. I also cut out all other caffeine products in the hopes of getting more for less from Wyked.

    Energy was decent on 3 scoops, I was able to do some work.

    Finished legs.
    Str. leg deads- 3 sets of 10, 1 set of 6, drop set to fail. (my a$$ hates me today)
    Leg curls- 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8, 1 set of 6.
    DB lunges- 2 sets of 25 (the pain!!)

    Threw in a couple of sets of dragonflags then did some shoulder work.

    Seated DB press-3 sets of 10, 1 set of 8
    DB lat raises- 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8, 2 sets of 6
    Rear DB lat raises/reverse flys as I call them-2 sets of 10, 2 sets of 8
    Upright rows- 3 sets til fail.
    BB shrugs w/straps- 3 sets til fail.

    The motivational factor of Wyked is 2nd to none. Body and mind just seem to in sync (not the gay musical group). If I think it...I can do it. The wife had to shut me down again, I just lose track of time.
    Taste the rainbow.
  32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Too many times I started a new supplement with high expectations due to the initial hype of the product only to be disappointed after the placibo effect wore off. I had a different attitude from the very beginning with Wyked. I used extreme skepticism starting with a post about the taste before it even shipped. I said to not be surprised if I gave the flavor a bad rating because I don't like lemonade. Well, almost three weeks in and I like this stuff more and more with every dose. Even the flavor, it grows on you.
    Lifting attitude is better. Lifts are increasing, if not in weight, in reps and stability/form. If it were not for my extreme tolerance of stims all would be perfect.
    It's always best not to have any preconceived ideas about any supplement if using it for the first time, knowing that not everyone is going to experience the same thing, and for all you know, you could be one of the anomalies that it doesn't work for. Healthy skepticism is good, even if the product has received good feedback - which is generally one factor included in the decision making process of whether to use a product or not. Thanks for your honesty - we expect nothing less. Glad that you are enjoying Wkyed

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  33. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's always best not to have any preconceived ideas about any supplement if using it for the first time, knowing that not everyone is going to experience the same thing, and for all you know, you could be one of the anomalies that it doesn't work for. Healthy skepticism is good, even if the product has received good feedback - which is generally one factor included in the decision making process of whether to use a product or not. Thanks for your honesty - we expect nothing less. Glad that you are enjoying Wkyed

    ~Rosie~
    Very true Rosie, and I have been that anomoly, quite a few times.
    But...




    wait for it...




    not this time, lol.
    Taste the rainbow.
  34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Very true Rosie, and I have been that anomoly, quite a few times.
    But...




    wait for it...




    not this time, lol.
    I know the feeling - it's usually me as well. Nice to see everything is going as "expected" with Wyked

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Legs yesterday.
    4 scoops dosed 60 minutes pre-wo seems to be best for me.
    Squats- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 (up 20lbs. for 8 reps from last week)
    Seated leg extensions- 3 x 10, 1 x 7 (up 10lbs. from last week)
    Standing calf raises- 3 x 25, 1 x 15

    I had to call it quits after that, school function.

    Again, quads had a nice swoll up look to them. I wore shorts to the school thing and people were staring at my legs, bunch of fat a$$es, lol.
    Legs are quite rubbery this morning.

    Too many times I started a new supplement with high expectations due to the initial hype of the product only to be disappointed after the placibo effect wore off. I had a different attitude from the very beginning with Wyked. I used extreme skepticism starting with a post about the taste before it even shipped. I said to not be surprised if I gave the flavor a bad rating because I don't like lemonade. Well, almost three weeks in and I like this stuff more and more with every dose. Even the flavor, it grows on you.
    Lifting attitude is better. Lifts are increasing, if not in weight, in reps and stability/form. If it were not for my extreme tolerance of stims all would be perfect.
    very good accessment!!! i tried 4 scoops but the difference from 3 to 4 wasn't big enough to warrant running out faster, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Nothing to report. I haven't lifted since Wed. Remodeling the laundry room. New sheetrock and cabinets. Home Depot said "do it yourself". Well HD.. kiss my %*&, it's not that easy, lol.
    Taste the rainbow.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0


    Great log and I love that avatar!
  38. Registered User
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Great log and I love that avatar!
    Just makes you crave skittles. doesn't it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  39. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Yesterdays wo, Back
    3 scoops Wyked 60 minutes pre-wo.

    BB rows- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 super set w/dragonflags
    dead lift- 1 x 10, 1 x 8, 2 x 5 super set w/ incline bench leg raises(1/2 DF)
    neutral grip cable rows- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 Really focusing on squeezing the blades together. Wyked plays an extreme roll in this.
    DB rows 2 x 8

    Something new I tried, Flat bench, face down, back flys. 3 x 10. This finished me off, I couldn't squeeze the blades another rep.

    BB shrugs 2 x 6, threw in a couple of sets of front raises with these.

    Having stopped all other caffeine products, I seem to be getting a little more out of 3 scoops of Wyked. Not as intense as 4 just yet but it's getting better. The lack of caffeine during the day is causing some major headaches though.

    Other than that, all things are about the same as far as focus, drive, ect. Having that dull lack of caffeine brain pain, I didn't expect to continue to have the same effects but I did.

    I've also noticed in the mirror that my abs are getting a bit more defined and I've gained a couple of lbs. Major plus there.

    Dip belt should be in today. Looking forward to a great chest day.
    Taste the rainbow.
  40. Registered User
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Great log and I love that avatar!
    Thanks! I know I'm not as organized as others. I'm just a working class high school grad. Nothing fancy here.

    Oh, and a proud USAF vet.
    Taste the rainbow.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Getís WYKED Pumped, & WYKED Ripped! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in