WYKED blue, (sponsored)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Taurus Nutrition for giving me the oppertunity to try out WYKED.
I never keep track of my workouts so this may pay off for me in more ways than one. I lift 4 days a week, no certain days, just whenever I can. Family is always first. :kiss:

I'm old, haven't been lifting for a real long time(4 or 5 years), and not very strong so I'll leave the weights out unless it's something I impress myself with.

Current sups are:
Multi vit.
Fish oil
Vit C
Vit B6
Now Sports Amino Complete
Bulk DAA, which I will drop during this run.
Hard FX
HGHup
Divanex

I took my first dose of Wyked Friday. 1 1/2 scoops, intended 30 minutes pre-wo but it didn't work out that way. It ended up 60 minutes pre-wo.
Taste is pretty good. I'm the type to add straight lemon juice to water only, Wyked is a bit on the sweet side. I've never tried Country Time lemonade so I can't compare the two. I'll try one today just for that purpose.

Energy,:hmmm: none to speak of. I just didn't feel it. Now when I think of energy, I'm talking about a 4 cyclinder engine screaming down the Autobon. What I did notice about Wyked, was the drive. Like a diesel engine, low RPM, high torque. The last few weeks I really didn't feel all that much like straining to lift heavy weights but on Wyked, I had that strong feeling and put myself to the test.

Friday I did chest and it turned out to be my best chest day ever. After 4 sets of flat BB bench with a little more than my normal weights, I went one step further. I hit 205 for 6 reps., a personal best.

Now comes focus. You judge. In between sets, I found myself looking at my grape vines and testing the pool water, adding chemicals. I did 3 sets of DB flat press and called it a day.

Maybe just an off day, we shall see.

I took a 2 scoop dose of Wyked on Sunday, with a cup of coffee when I started to paint the bathroom. Energy, soso. I had a monster energy drink about an hour later. I must have severe adrenal fatigue.

I'll be taking 3 scoops this afternoon. Working legs today and my squat sucks. This will be a good test for Wyked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i feel it at 3 scoops pretty good-that might be your sweet spot too.:bigok::bigok:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
We want nothing less :yup:

Kill those legs! :buttkick:

~Rosie~
Kill or be killed, somethings gonna happen, lol.

i feel it at 3 scoops pretty good-that might be your sweet spot too.:bigok::bigok:
We'll soon find out. Looking forward to it.

If not, no big deal, the drive it produces should be enough to get me through. Seriously, it's been a while since I WANTED to got as heavy as I could.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following the rainbow ;)

And just to echo Roise here..

We expect nothing less then brutal honesty

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Monday, legs.
3 scoops of Wyked 30 min. pre-wo.
Squats
2x10, 1x8, 1x6, drop set to fail
Seated leg ext.
2x10, 1x9, 1x8, drop set to fail
Str.leg deads.
1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x5, drop set to fail
Leg curls.
2x10, 1x7, 1x5
Standing calf raises.
2x25, 1x20, 1x15

I stepped off of a 6" curb and almost busted my butt. My legs were like wet noodles. I could feel a little more energy with 3 scoops but nothing spectacular. The main thing I notice is the drive once again. Best "want to" supplement since MassFXMS. My quads were pretty swoll up, that's something I've never noticed before. All in all, a very good work out.

3 scoops in 10oz. water, not the best tasting thing. Mixability, I shook the bottle only about as much as I would if I were giving Opra a can of beer. Had a little grit in the bottom but any product containing creatine will.

Any concerns about dosing 3 1/2 scoops today?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I found the energy. It was hidden in the 4th scoop. Dosed 4 scoops 30 min. pre-wo and had a GREAT back workout. After an hour working back, and moving more weight than usual, I had a nice 30 min. shoulder workout. All aspects of the session was spectacular, energy, drive, focus, and stamina. The only side effect came about 2 hours later. I was feeling quite bloated and had the worst smelling gas ever. I guess 4 scoops was too much of one of the ingredients. Live and learn.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might be something you ate. If you are not getting gas from 3, I can't imagine 4 would do it.

Might be a combo of factors. Try it one more time and see!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Might be something you ate. If you are not getting gas from 3, I can't imagine 4 would do it.

Might be a combo of factors. Try it one more time and see!
My diet is pretty consistant, yesterday it consisted of flounder, eggs, apples and bananas, salads, and beans. I eat these items on a regular basis. Black beans do give me gas but it seemed more severe than normal, especially the smell. Today is an off day so I'll try it again on Friday and be sure to omit the beans.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the energy. It was hidden in the 4th scoop. Dosed 4 scoops 30 min. pre-wo and had a GREAT back workout. After an hour working back, and moving more weight than usual, I had a nice 30 min. shoulder workout. All aspects of the session was spectacular, energy, drive, focus, and stamina. The only side effect came about 2 hours later. I was feeling quite bloated and had the worst smelling gas ever. I guess 4 scoops was too much of one of the ingredients. Live and learn.
At least you found your sweet spot :) If from the higher dose, hopefully the bloating and gas subsides with accumulated use at four scoops.

~Rosie~

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Oh wait, I thought it was Thursday today, I will be working out tonight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh wait, I thought it was Thursday today, I will be working out tonight.
Nope - only Wednesday . . . Is the week going that fast for you as well? :ponder:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops? well if it works for u. 3 scoops got me ready to tear the gym apart

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Wed. 050411
4 scoops Wyked 45 minutes pre-wo.

Another awesome workout. Had an arms day. The usual, overhand preachers, underhand preachers, DB preachers, cable curls, and incline DB.

Rope pushdowns, underhand pulldowns, skull crushers overhand and underhand w/ez bar, also neutral grip w/DB's.

Threw in some cable crunches and dragonflags.

Energy wash off the hook. Focus is really intense. I was lifting for over an hour again and had no idea until the wife came out to get me.

Arms were full, had trouble washing my shoulders and back when I showered.

Didn't have the whole bloating thing going on this time. I have no clue as to what caused that. I didn't eat or drink anything unusual. Was not caused by Wyked, that's the main thing.

I take my dose of Wyked between 5:00 and 5:15 in the afternoon, usually go to bed around 10:30, so for no trouble sleeping. Energy fades away slowly in a couple of hours.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Friday 050611

4 scoops Wyked 60 min. pre-wo.
I didn't target anything in paticular. Work a few different areas. When dosed 30 min. prior it seams to ramp up towards the end of the work out. I really like the 60 min. pre-wo dose, it's in full swing right from the start. The warm up set is just as intense as the final burn out set.

Wyked seams to be a great addition to PCT. I usually lose focus and drive (especially drive) during the recovery phase of a cycle. With the help of Wyked I seam to be making continued progress instead of losing gains.

Dosed 2 scoops Sat and Sun. No lifting sessions on these days but I did get the lawn groomed pretty quick.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Monday 050911
Dosed 4 scoops Wyked 45 minutes pre-wo.

Chest day.
Dips- burned out 4 sets of 15 BW. Last attempt at dips was 3 sets of 12 and 1 of 8 so, these are up. Time to invest in a weight belt.

Incline BB- 3 x 10, 1 x 8

Incline flys- 2 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 7

DB pullover- 4 x 10

Geat session. Only break between sets was to change plates. Chest was tight/full. Forearms felt like the skin was about to tear.

Focus was intense, I don't even remember what songs played on the radio during this session.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still think 4 scoops is beast lol I've gone as high as 41/2 but found 2-3 scoops to be my sweeet spot. Sounds like you've been in the zone the last fee workouts! Keep it up brother man!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek: 4 scoops!!!! WOW!!

Great log so far brah! Appreciate all the details on wyked you have included. Focus for me is insane while on Wyked too, all I think about is smashing weights and nothing else. I LOVE it!!!

Hows the pumps?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I still think 4 scoops is beast lol I've gone as high as 41/2 but found 2-3 scoops to be my sweeet spot. Sounds like you've been in the zone the last fee workouts! Keep it up brother man!
:eek: 4 scoops!!!! WOW!!

Great log so far brah! Appreciate all the details on wyked you have included. Focus for me is insane while on Wyked too, all I think about is smashing weights and nothing else. I LOVE it!!!

Hows the pumps?
Hey brothers, welcome in. I didn't think any one was watching.
I can see where 4 1/2 scoops would be a little over the top. 4 scoops does me good. I def. need to reset after this tub is gone. A none stim version of Wyked would be awesome too. There are multiple +'s to this product other than just another stim.

The pumps are top notch JJ. When I can't scrub my shoulders in the shower...I'm swoll up.:bigok: Like I said, I've never noticed pump in my quads before, but Wyked made that happen last week.

BTW, I just convinced the wife to order me a dip belt. All it cost me was few promises. :box:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if I am not commenting that often best believe I am watching and you are doing a great job blue!

The problem is everytime I go to comment I get distracted by your avatar then have to run to the store to buy skittles :smashfreakB:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JJ speaks for himself... If I'm not posting I ain't following, lol been crazy busy with work and personal life lately.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Legs yesterday.
4 scoops dosed 60 minutes pre-wo seems to be best for me.
Squats- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 (up 20lbs. for 8 reps from last week)
Seated leg extensions- 3 x 10, 1 x 7 (up 10lbs. from last week)
Standing calf raises- 3 x 25, 1 x 15

I had to call it quits after that, school function.

Again, quads had a nice swoll up look to them. I wore shorts to the school thing and people were staring at my legs, bunch of fat a$$es, lol.
Legs are quite rubbery this morning.

Too many times I started a new supplement with high expectations due to the initial hype of the product only to be disappointed after the placibo effect wore off. I had a different attitude from the very beginning with Wyked. I used extreme skepticism starting with a post about the taste before it even shipped. I said to not be surprised if I gave the flavor a bad rating because I don't like lemonade. Well, almost three weeks in and I like this stuff more and more with every dose. Even the flavor, it grows on you.
Lifting attitude is better. Lifts are increasing, if not in weight, in reps and stability/form. If it were not for my extreme tolerance of stims all would be perfect.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I am running out too fast so I cut back to 3 scoops. I also cut out all other caffeine products in the hopes of getting more for less from Wyked.

Energy was decent on 3 scoops, I was able to do some work.

Finished legs.
Str. leg deads- 3 sets of 10, 1 set of 6, drop set to fail. (my a$$ hates me today)
Leg curls- 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8, 1 set of 6.
DB lunges- 2 sets of 25 (the pain!!)

Threw in a couple of sets of dragonflags then did some shoulder work.

Seated DB press-3 sets of 10, 1 set of 8
DB lat raises- 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8, 2 sets of 6
Rear DB lat raises/reverse flys as I call them-2 sets of 10, 2 sets of 8
Upright rows- 3 sets til fail.
BB shrugs w/straps- 3 sets til fail.

The motivational factor of Wyked is 2nd to none. Body and mind just seem to in sync (not the gay musical group). If I think it...I can do it. The wife had to shut me down again, I just lose track of time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many times I started a new supplement with high expectations due to the initial hype of the product only to be disappointed after the placibo effect wore off. I had a different attitude from the very beginning with Wyked. I used extreme skepticism starting with a post about the taste before it even shipped. I said to not be surprised if I gave the flavor a bad rating because I don't like lemonade. Well, almost three weeks in and I like this stuff more and more with every dose. Even the flavor, it grows on you.
Lifting attitude is better. Lifts are increasing, if not in weight, in reps and stability/form. If it were not for my extreme tolerance of stims all would be perfect.
It's always best not to have any preconceived ideas about any supplement if using it for the first time, knowing that not everyone is going to experience the same thing, and for all you know, you could be one of the anomalies that it doesn't work for. Healthy skepticism is good, even if the product has received good feedback - which is generally one factor included in the decision making process of whether to use a product or not. Thanks for your honesty - we expect nothing less. Glad that you are enjoying Wkyed :)

~Rosie~

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
It's always best not to have any preconceived ideas about any supplement if using it for the first time, knowing that not everyone is going to experience the same thing, and for all you know, you could be one of the anomalies that it doesn't work for. Healthy skepticism is good, even if the product has received good feedback - which is generally one factor included in the decision making process of whether to use a product or not. Thanks for your honesty - we expect nothing less. Glad that you are enjoying Wkyed :)

~Rosie~
Very true Rosie, and I have been that anomoly, quite a few times.
But...

wait for it...

not this time, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true Rosie, and I have been that anomoly, quite a few times.
But...

wait for it...

not this time, lol.
I know the feeling - it's usually me as well. Nice to see everything is going as "expected" with Wyked :D

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legs yesterday.
4 scoops dosed 60 minutes pre-wo seems to be best for me.
Squats- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 (up 20lbs. for 8 reps from last week)
Seated leg extensions- 3 x 10, 1 x 7 (up 10lbs. from last week)
Standing calf raises- 3 x 25, 1 x 15

I had to call it quits after that, school function.

Again, quads had a nice swoll up look to them. I wore shorts to the school thing and people were staring at my legs, bunch of fat a$$es, lol.
Legs are quite rubbery this morning.

very good accessment!!! i tried 4 scoops but the difference from 3 to 4 wasn't big enough to warrant running out faster, imo.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report. I haven't lifted since Wed. Remodeling the laundry room. New sheetrock and cabinets. Home Depot said "do it yourself". Well HD.. kiss my %*&, it's not that easy, lol.:rasp:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays wo, Back
3 scoops Wyked 60 minutes pre-wo.

BB rows- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 super set w/dragonflags
dead lift- 1 x 10, 1 x 8, 2 x 5 super set w/ incline bench leg raises(1/2 DF)
neutral grip cable rows- 3 x 10, 1 x 8 Really focusing on squeezing the blades together. Wyked plays an extreme roll in this.
DB rows 2 x 8

Something new I tried, Flat bench, face down, back flys. 3 x 10. This finished me off, I couldn't squeeze the blades another rep.

BB shrugs 2 x 6, threw in a couple of sets of front raises with these.

Having stopped all other caffeine products, I seem to be getting a little more out of 3 scoops of Wyked. Not as intense as 4 just yet but it's getting better. The lack of caffeine during the day is causing some major headaches though.

Other than that, all things are about the same as far as focus, drive, ect. Having that dull lack of caffeine brain pain, I didn't expect to continue to have the same effects but I did.

I've also noticed in the mirror that my abs are getting a bit more defined and I've gained a couple of lbs. Major plus there.

Dip belt should be in today. Looking forward to a great chest day. :yup:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Great log and I love that avatar!
Thanks! I know I'm not as organized as others. I'm just a working class high school grad. Nothing fancy here.

Oh, and a proud USAF vet.:usa:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Final review.

Energy: 8/10 Even though it took 4 scoops to really feel it effectively(high tolerance), I give it an above average rating. The energy is calm, no jitters.

Taste: 8/10 I am NOT a lemonade fan but this stuff is actually pretty tastey.

Focus/Drive: 10/10 Work has been outragously busy as of late. I lift in the evening and if were not for Wyked, many workouts would have been cut extremely short due to lack of interest or canceled all together. This is the highlight of this product.

Mixability: 10/10 A couple of shakes in a water bottle and it's good to go. As mentioned before, anything with creatine in it will have a little grit at the bottom. Minor detail.

Strength Gains: 7/10 I usually do not expect strength gains from a pre-wo other than normal gains. I was pretty much at a stand still on gains. After starting Wyked, and without changing my routine, I was able to increase on several lifts.

Definately a product worth trying if you haven't yet.

Will I purchase this product? Absolutely... just as soon as it is available at NP. One of the few places that make it EASY to purchase with a money order.

Thank again Taurus Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Wyked.
Great Product.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I think WYKED sales will sky rocket when NP picks it up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review.

Focus/Drive: 10/10 Work has been outragously busy as of late. I lift in the evening and if were not for Wyked, many workouts would have been cut extremely short due to lack of interest or canceled all together. This is the highlight of this product.

Mixability: 10/10 A couple of shakes in a water bottle and it's good to go. As mentioned before, anything with creatine in it will have a little grit at the bottom. Minor detail.

Strength Gains: 7/10 I usually do not expect strength gains from a pre-wo other than normal gains. I was pretty much at a stand still on gains. After starting Wyked, and without changing my routine, I was able to increase any several lifts.

Will I purchase this product? Absolutely... just as soon as it is available at NP. One of the few places that make it EASY to purchase with a money order.

Great Product.
Thank you for the log and feedback, bud :)

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review! I think WYKED sales will sky rocket when NP picks it up.
we know how long it takes nutra to pick up a new company:frustrate:werd:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review.

Energy: 8/10 Even though it took 4 scoops to really feel it effectively(high tolerance), I give it an above average rating. The energy is calm, no jitters.

Strength Gains: 7/10 I usually do not expect strength gains from a pre-wo other than normal gains. I was pretty much at a stand still on gains. After starting Wyked, and without changing my routine, I was able to increase on several lifts.

Great Product.
Thanks for the review and log bud!

You did a fantastic job :thumbsup:

BTW... shoot me a PM about the whole money order thing. I will see if I can work something out for ya ;)