HCG DROPS W/ S-DROL & M-LMG

C

crankywanker

Awards
HCG Drops WTF?
I'm going to try this $60 herbs in a dropper bottle. I'm not even sure what's in it but it seems like everyone that does it loses weight.
So This is Day 3 of HCG Drops I started Saturday. All that I've noticed today is that I'm hungry.

The first two days all you do is eat whatever you wanted so today will be the first day. It's essentially a keto diet so.. I'm going to lose weight anyways.

Day 3 - I'm hungry. I ate a grapefruit. 200g of Chicken Breast for lunch w/ Brocolli.
Dinner will probably be really light as well.

Took 2Pills of M-LMG; 1 Pill of S-Drol. I may be dropping the S-drol depending on how fatigued I get.

Workout will be a light, full-body workout. Lifts will include Bench Press Flat, Incline, Decline. Military Press Dumbbells. Sumo Squats. Seated Curls. Overhead Tricep Extensions.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're eating so few calories/day, it doesn't matter what you're taking along side it - you will lose weight. The problem is, how much is fat and how much is muscle? Anything I've ever posted about is with legitimate hCG (injectable). I personally don't trust the garbage they sell OTC at all, but that's just me. That being said, from what I've heard some users say they experience from SD, you may just be bringing yourself to feeling like garbage if you do this. If running an anabolic compound alongside the hCG to ensure muscle preservation, I'd say go with test. Some have run tren. At the very least, you could run OSTA along with it.

I also strongly disagree with the "eat whatever you want" the first 2 days - I feel it only inflates initially weight to help you think "wow, I'm losing so much weight." If anything, keep a normal diet and/or taper down slightly the first day or two before getting to the 500 cal/day.

Again, though, everything I'm talking about is in reference to actual hCG.

C

crankywanker

Awards
If you're eating so few calories/day, it doesn't matter what you're taking along side it - you will lose weight. The problem is, how much is fat and how much is muscle? Anything I've ever posted about is with legitimate hCG (injectable). I personally don't trust the garbage they sell OTC at all, but that's just me. That being said, from what I've heard some users say they experience from SD, you may just be bringing yourself to feeling like garbage if you do this. If running an anabolic compound alongside the hCG to ensure muscle preservation, I'd say go with test. Some have run tren. At the very least, you could run OSTA along with it.

I also strongly disagree with the "eat whatever you want" the first 2 days - I feel it only inflates initially weight to help you think "wow, I'm losing so much weight." If anything, keep a normal diet and/or taper down slightly the first day or two before getting to the 500 cal/day.

Again, though, everything I'm talking about is in reference to actual hCG.
No worries. My diet has been restricted for a week prior to ever starting this and I lost 5 lbs. I know this will allow me to lose weight without the HCG. Right now I'm freezing due to the lack of calories.